A Little Play

Story Info
Another short encounter.
2.8k words
4.44
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Niki
Ms_Niki
7 Followers

He catches her eye across the bar and grins at her. As she watches him, he tilts his head at his date and rolls his eyes big. She turns her head as her date turns his attention back to the game on the screen and imitates puking. He smiles wider and jerks his head a tiny bit, to the restroom side of the room. She sends a tiny nod back.

She makes an excuse to her date and heads to the bathroom. She is so attracted to him; desire melts into her belly, dripping out of her.

He tells his date "I am not feeling that great, I'm very sorry. Maybe we can pick this up tomorrow evening?"

"That's fine. I hope you feel better." They hug quickly and he heads to the restroom. His heart pounding.

She is standing in the hall, a little away from the people waiting to use the toilets. He steps up to her and cocks his head, "may I touch you?"

She gets that exciting euphoric feeling, as her blood rushes south and her breath hitches in her throat. She nods "yes," her mouth watering.

He cups her cheek in his hand, stepping closer, and leans into kiss her. She pulls her head back and looks into his eyes. She offers her mouth up and keeps her eyes locked onto his. He stares back, beginning a slow, nice-to-meet-you kiss that quickly devolves into a hungry urgency. He breaks away, breathless. She moves to peek on her date.

"Want to get out of here," he whispers in her ear. She nods.

Making her excuses to her date, she grabs her coat with a promise to text him tomorrow, and heads out the front door.

"Where to?" he asks.

"You can follow me, or ride with me," she smirks at him. Moving close to him, she licks her way up his neck and whispers in his ear "Hurry, I'm hungry."

He grabs her hand, "Take me with you."

They jump in her car and take off. He can't keep himself from touching her legs as she drives and runs his hand up and down her thigh, his fingers playing. A few minutes later, she pulls up to a squat, brick building.

She looks at him, "trust me?"

"Do you trust me?" he replies.

She shakes her head, "No more than you trust me, but there are some security measures here," she points to a camera. "You can always text someone the address, if you want."

She gets out of the car, walks to the door on the front of an otherwise windowless building, and unlocks it.

She steps into the darkness and he follows. He blinks at the sudden light, and looks around.

The walls are a deep purple with black and silver fleur-de-lis accents. There are all sorts of contraptions and devices with cuffs hanging from them, whips hanging on the walls, tables and plush places to sit and lay dot the sinful landscape. There are water coolers with little trashcans dotting the walls.

She closes and locks the door behind him. With the flip of a few switches, she takes away the harsh glare of the main lights, and large wrought iron electric sconces along the walls come to life.

She lets her jacket drop to the floor as she walks away from him. Her scarf flutters down behind her as she releases it from her neck. She turns, walking backward, unbuttoning her shirt, revealing a black corset. She tosses her shirt at him, leading him with her strip tease, weaving in and out and around. Her long skirt falls down her legs to reveal black panties, thigh highs and garter. She stops behind the cross, watching him stalk her, he is unbuttoning his shirt.

He stops in front the cross, a small frown on his face. "What is this place?"

"My club," she arches an eyebrow. "Freaked out? Want to leave?"

He shakes his head "No, but I have never done anything like this. I don't know what to do."

"Just follow me and let me show you. If you are not up for it let me know now. If you want to play, but change your mind and want to stop at any time, just say so. We will stop. It's also just a convenient place to go that is neutral ground. I just want to play a little. And I promise to be gentle." she walks out from behind the cross, holding a pair of cuffs in her hand. "Do you trust me?"

"No," he shakes his head as he holds his wrists out in front of him, smiling ruefully.

She drops the cuffs on a table by the cross and moves quickly to him, taking his hands and wrapping his arms around her. She goes on her toes, licking his lips and he grabs her head, drowning her in his kiss. Deep and passionate, his tongue tangles with her and she moans into his mouth. She finishes taking his shirt off him and starts on his pants. He growls and pulls her into his erection. She wraps her arms around his neck, running her fingers into his hair. She suddenly pulls, sharply, and his head whips back as he winces. She pushes him back a few steps, making him fall onto a large, high ottoman in front of the cross. She removes his pants and socks. As he adjusts to sit, she straddles his lap, knees on the cushion, and she kisses him deep. They seem to have this power struggle for control of the kiss and she pushes his chest, again causing him to fall back. She grabs the cuffs and returns to crawl up his body, licking his chest, pinching his nipples. His erection is pushed flat against him as she sits up, grinding her pussy against it. She grabs his right hand, places it on her breast, and buckles the fur lined, leather cuff onto his wrist. Then his left. She is practically purring with anticipation. She tugs to get him up onto his feet and in front of the cross, facing her. She locks his wrists into place, then removes his boxers. Her hand, brushes his erection, closes around it, and pulls gently. She turns her attention to the cuffs on his ankles. As she stands, he smiles at her and she rolls her eyes as she pulls a blindfold over his eyes. Every other sense heightened with the blindfold on he hears her feet on the floor, her heavy breathing when she gets close. He hears her move across the room and music starts, something dark and sensual, with a pulsing beat. With his hearing dulled, he has no sense of where she is or if she is even there.

His breath catches as he feels hands on him. She is touching him everywhere, stroking his hot skin. Her belly brushes against his erection and he moans, wishing she would settle on one place. An occasional lick or nip makes him cry out, surprising himself.

"Ready?" her breath is hot on his ear, her tongue darting in and teeth pulling gently on his lobe. He swallows and nods. "I am so fucking wet for you, right now," she purrs.

His body is left cold as she moves away and he strains to hear where she could be. With a slapping sound, sudden heat and sting flashes over his stomach. Her hand caresses the area and she drapes something over his shoulder. The strong smell of leather wafts up his nose.

"Poor boy, did that hurt?" she murmurs in his ear. She slides her hand up from his stomach, around his neck, and grabs the hair at the back of his head. "Answer me," she says next to his ear.

"No," his voice trembles with desire."

She yanks his head back, "no, MISTRESS, is how you will reply."

"No, Mistress." He breathes out.

She pulls his head down and her mouth crashes onto his, tongue invading. He moans into her, desperately wanting to feel her, wrap his arms around her, run his fingers through her hair and pull her into him. At her mercy, he is beginning to feel effects of turning his control over to her. He pulls away "Let me touch you."

"You have to earn that reward. Do you think you can? Can my helpless boy take all I give and earn his reward?" Her breath plays on his lips. "I'm not a boy," and he reaches out with his tongue to lick her.

"Naughty boy!" She is gone and she pulls the leather from his shoulder, leaving a slight burn in its wake. A slapping noise and sting on his left breast makes him jump, pulling on his restraints and making them rattle. A tongue runs over his stinging nipple and he groans. "I never thought I would enjoy being hit." He says and smiles into the blackness behind his blindfold.

Everything goes still. She is not near, that he can tell. He frowns and waits. After a minute he considers calling out for her but hesitates. She left after he said something. Maybe talking isn't allowed.

He feels fingers on his lips. "Good boy," she says. "You wanted to call for me, I saw it. When I have you up here, you will not speak until you are told to. Do you understand?"

He nods and feels her hand cup his balls. She starts to massage them, "what a quick learner you are." He hears himself whimper and finds himself too aroused to be embarrassed.

She moves away from him. A sudden crack and explosion of heat on his stomach makes him jump again. She doesn't come to sooth him this time but he feels her teeth on his left nipple; he has no time to recover before she hits him again. Then her hand is squeezing his balls. She lashes him again and again, touching him when she wanted, grabbing, caressing. The lashes come harder and faster finally settling into a rhythm. She works his chest, his stomach, his groin, his legs. She smacks his arms, his cock, his nipples. Sometimes it is a sharp pain, sometimes a dull one. He can hear her pleasure in her moans, her oohs, her aahs.

"Open your mouth and taste me," she commands. She slips a couple wet fingers in his mouth and he sucks them, tasting her and groaning. "This is what you do to me, right now." She moves away again. His skin feels like it is on fire when she seems to take a rest. He feels her hands, soothing the skin she abused once again. She licks his neck, his chest, kissing him. She seems to be everywhere all at once.

She takes his cock in her hand and pumps his erection. He is so turned on, confused, out of control; he almost comes right in her hand but she stops and he shamelessly whimpers.

"My poor boy is so close. You just want to come, don't you baby?" she croons into his ear. "You may speak"

"Please, let me down. I want to touch you," he begs through clenched teeth. She is constantly brushing against his cock and he is sure he will just spontaneously cum all over the place. The thought is as thrilling as it is embarrassing. He is also sure that if she allows him to fuck her, the moment he enters her, he will spill.

"Hmmm..." She muses. "Perhaps a little relief before I begin again would be a good thing. Besides, I don't want you to blowing your load the minute I put you in me." She walks behind the cross and releases his right arm. "I want to watch you get yourself off." She pulls off his blindfold and walks around to the cushion. Sitting down, she begins to play with her pussy in front of him. "Cum for me."

He tenderly wraps his hand around his cock and squeezes gently. He is so hard and needing release so bad it almost hurts. He watches her as she removes her corset and panties. She kneels on the cushion, knees spread, hand rubbing her clit, finger darting in and out of her hot wet pussy. He yells out as he unloads into the air in front of him, head back, panting and shaking. As he raises his head, he sees her pull her fingers out of herself and put them in her mouth.

"I don't want to play this game anymore," he growls with a sardonic smile and unhooks the wrist that is still tethered. He bends down and unhooks his ankles. He starts toward her, unbuckling the wrist restraints and dropping them on the floor.

She moves back on the cushion leaving room for him to join her. As he kneels in front of her, she kisses his chin, his neck, moving down his body. She grasps his now spent cock, licking the head, tasting him as she had herself, sucking whatever of him is left. He groans and grabs her hair, pulling her head up and smashing his mouth onto hers. He bends over her, pushing her down into the mattress. His hands explore every inch of her skin, and when they reach the heated, wet core of her, his fingers plunge into her aching pussy. He moves his mouth down her body and she arches her back as he reaches her breasts. She cries out, riding his hand as her pleasure begins to build. He takes her nipple into his mouth, and she cums hard, bucking beneath him. His fingers do not stop, and his mouth continues down her writhing body and when his tongue meets her clit, she almost screams at the strength and suddenness of her orgasm.

He quickly sits up on his knees, put on a condom, and slides into her. The ripples of her orgasm nearly end him, but he stills himself moving unendurably slow. She reaches down and grabs his hips, nails digging into him. "Move!" she commands.

"Do you want me to move?" He asks with a devilish grin.

"Yes," she groans and gives him a hard look.

"Beg me." He smiles at her.

She laughs, pulsing around his cock. She straightens her face when he pulls out just a bit and pouts at him, "Please, fuck my pussy hard. Please? Please, I need it."

He slams into her. Grabbing her hips, he pounds into her repeatedly, both of them crying out and groaning with each meeting and each separation. As she meets his every thrust, he moves his hands to her breasts, grabbing them and holding on.

"Fuuuuuck yes, please, please, don't stop. Fuck me." She is crying out, demanding more, begging for it. He meets every word with a moan, a "fuck yes," or a shudder of his own.

She puts a hand on his chest and moves away. "I need you to fuck me from behind." She positions herself in front of him, her head and chest laying on the bed and her ass in the air. She grabs her ankles.

He slides into her slowly, savoring the feel. Hot, so wet, so tight. She moans and her pussy squeezes around his cock.

He grabs her hair and pulls her up to him. "This is not going to be gentle," he says in her ear, licking it. He pinches a nipple and slaps her breast. She whimpers "Please."

"Hush," he commands. She begins breathing slow in an attempt to hold still and just feel what he gives her. His cock is throbbing in her pussy; she is dripping down his balls. His chest heaves against her back as he strains in the effort to hold still. Her breasts swell out and move against the top of his arm. They kneel on the bed, connected, sitting up, her head on his shoulder, her arms up around his head, pulling him down to her. His left arm holds her against him, his right, draped around her and his fingers playing with her clit. They moan together, he desperately wants to move but does not want to give up this feeling.

He pushes her down, a hand on the back of her neck, to the bed and begins to move quickly in and out of her. She stays still, taking him. He slaps her ass, hard and she cries out "Thank you."

It is almost enough of a shock to throw him off rhythm but he does it again. She groans and thanks him again. He groans with her and begins to move faster. She is practically sobbing as wave after wave of orgasm crashes over her.

He can feel her fingers moving on her clit as they rub against his balls too and he cannot hold back. He crashes into her for the last time as the waves over take him.

They fall onto the bed, him atop her, panting and shuddering as the waves recede. They clasp onto each other, him pulling her into his arms, kissing her hair. She strokes his chest with a shaky hand. She turns a bit and grasps something he did not notice there before: a blanket. They pull it over themselves and turn towards each other, eyes closing, recovering.

Ms_Niki
Ms_Niki
7 Followers