A Little Restraint and More

Story Info
A half sleepy dream with a flavour of bondage.
1.4k words
3.14
2.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little restraint and more.

You're reclined there on the sofa late evening reading through a few more chapters of the latest in the series of your favourite erotic novels. Your long white blouse opened a few buttons allowing some soothing self stroking whilst reading a couple of short more interesting stories. You already start to feel a little damp and turned on at the thought of some role play suggested within the stories, the thought of meeting a someone for the first time and that irresistible animal like urge to mate when sexual attraction happens is making your mind spin and your pussy moist. Your eyes are heavy, it's late and you start to drift away with all these thoughts in your head and can no longer keep your eyes open.

SUDDENLY you wake with a start, You feel odd, restricted and somehow now wearing your black lacy pull ups, little ankle boots and black leather corset with purple detail. You realise how restricted you are and it's apparent you are tied hands and feet to your bed on your back, arms and legs wide. It all seems too real rather than a dream as we never know for sure if we are dreaming until we wake. Your heart pounds not knowing how, why or who. The room is dark but not pitch black, you can sense a presence and panic a little, you don't scare easily so don't fight and scream like some cheap scary movie, instead you just wait quietly to see what is really going on. Suddenly you sense a movement, a shadowy figure walks closer towards you, they must have been just observing, waiting for you to wake. The figure now stands beside you at the edge of your bed reaching out slowly to stroke your hair, the side of your face, running a finger lightly over your lips, down your chin and the side of your neck. You feel strange as if you should be resisting but it feels so good and your heart is pounding, you feel like you want to moan out loud but don't want him to think you are enjoying it too much as you still don't know where this is heading or even if this is real or one of them strange dreams you have from time to time.

His touch is sending shivers all over your body, he is so gentle and knows just how to touch, finding erogenous zones you didn't realise you had. Stroking your chest above your perfect breasts without actually touching them he is driving you mad now, slowly moving down your sides tracing all around them but not actually touching, this is starting to make you quiver, you feel your mound getting wetter with just the sensations running through your body. You lay there silent as at the moment you feel no threat whatsoever and have been carried to a place you have not been for a long time if ever.

He traces a finger between your breasts but still not touching fully, he grabs your chin from underneath firmly, leans forward and with the lightest of pressure kisses you on the lips, not a peck, not a full on but lingering softly just in so resting his lips on yours. You long to reach out to touch him but hands tied cannot and this frustrates slightly. He moves away from your face to get hold of your hand, opens your palm and licks it gently tracing his tongue over every finger one by one, slowly working his way from your hand he traces kisses up your arm until reaching your neck and continues to alternately trace his tongue and kiss the entirety of your neck and shoulders.

You now start to quiver, tingle and feel almost dripping wet like never before. He stops, you see faintly in the dark he is removing his clothes and now stands naked, you notice he is full erect and have the urge to have him inside you immediately, he climbs on the bed and over your body he sits on your middle, reaches forward and kisses your forehead, slowly working down your nose, around your lips once a again and down to between your breasts. He lowers the fringe of your corset and now traces kisses all around your nipples on both breasts, you nipples are standing hard, you feel his tongue flick a nipple and moan out loud, this excites him and he continues to flick both nipples with his tongue before eventually sucking into his mouth and flicking with his tongue inside his mouth.

You sense a little more tension building for him, he grabs your nipple between his teeth and begins to chew slowly increasing the pressure to see where your pain threshold is, chewing and grinding, sucking and flicking. You are away somewhere you have never been but suddenly a sensation on your feet makes you jump. You feel your feet being caressed and realise there is someone else present, this man devouring your breasts has his hands all over you yet your feet are now being stroked, your heels are removed and your stocking clad calf's are being lightly stroked. The sensation is so good and you have already let go of any inhibitions and fears you had.

You ask to have your hands untied, you need to be more in charge, he agrees and undoes the firm but not over tight rope from your wrists, Immediately you reach down and grasp his hard manhood firmly with both hands stroking him firmly, you now have some power balance back and this feels good, as much as you enjoyed being out of control you can now have some say in the proceedings. You pull on his cock to indicate you want him closer and as soon as he is within reach you take his cock into your mouth and work your lips up and down with eagerness.

He strokes his fingers through your hair and clasps his hands around the back of your head to help support and keep you there for longer of course. You can taste his pre cum, it has turned him on just pleasing you, you love this and become more intent on sucking him dry. Your thighs now feeling the attention of a firm touch being caressed and firmly groped, a firm hand grabs you between the legs and squeezes, the material is now soaked, you long for something inside you, "untie me" you say. He unties your legs and immediately removes your soaking wet panties. You raise your knees and present him your smooth, wet prize, all of this happens without any pause from sucking the swollen manhood you are working on.

You feel a pair of hands on your legs, they push you wide open and you feel a head eagerly thrust towards your mound and a tongue thrust deep into your wet parted lips, he is having a feast lapping up every last drop of your juices, nylon clad legs wrapped around his shoulders and back like you are never letting go. You find yourself biting firmer down on the cock you hold in your mouth due to the action down below, moaning at the same time is giving him a vibrating sensation, he can't be far away now, do you decide to take him all the way, do you want to feel him explode, do you want to taste every last drop?

You are so far gone in your head you will do anything, Below you feel some fingers being inserted, lips stretched open, deeper licking, you are still pouring juices and you hear the sound of him licking and sucking every last drop, you continue to stroke and suck more eagerly with every minute, vigorously stroking his cock into your mouth as if you want it as quick as possible, the fingering is getting deeper and faster, a thumb rubbing firmly against your swollen clit, moaning loudly, stroking faster, pushing your pussy down onto his fingers harder and harder, then bang, instantaneously you buck from the orgasm just as you feel the pulsing and pumping of the cock in your mouth, almost forgetting what's happening, you take a mouthful and slowly eject it all over your breasts, panting, writhing, tingling from your own orgasm, legs in a cramp, gushing all over. Minutes later exhausted and worn you drift back into your hazy state.

Is this the end? You ask yourself, is there more to come with these two very adept men? Will I wake from this dream and have no memory of it? Is it a dream at all?

Or was it just another mini vacation?