A Little Shame

Story Info
Kathleen's first public service of a stranger.
1.7k words
4
9.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klace
klace
26 Followers

The thumping noise of the club was almost bearable in the bathroom. I lean against the sink and let out a deep breath.

"I don't know if I can do it." My heart rate started to climb quickly as I scan the brightly lit bathroom. A slim black dress hugs the curves of my body tightly, my feet in matching black heels.

"Just do it baby, it's only one minute." Mister John's voice sounds in my ear, through a small Bluetooth earpiece. His voice is calm and measured, even over the thumping music in the club,"Besides, you thought it was exciting last night, didn't you?"

I rub the back of my neck, inspecting the filthy bathroom I found myself in. The urinals had clearly not been cleaned in a few nights, there was paper towel scattered across the sink and floor. I sigh deeply.

"C'mon," the voice says again, "don't make me make it a command."

At the thought of this request becoming a command my stomach floods with butterflies. A small smile creeps onto my face as I feel my cheeks blush beneath my makeup.

"Well-" I start, "what if I-"

Before I can even finish the sentence his voice comes through the earpiece loud and clear.

"Get down on your knees, brat." His voice is stern and low, with just a hint of anger. "You'll be there for two minutes, you'll service any man who walks through that door."

"Ye-Yes sir." My response is quiet and timid. As I speak, I drop down to one knee, careful to avoid a small puddle on the floor. I drop the other knee. "On my knees sir."

"Good girl." He speaks more softly now, "Now fold your hands behind your back. Each time someone comes in, you're to smile and then open your mouth is that clear, girl?"

"Yes sir" I respond, placing my arms across the small of my back, and grabbing each forearm with the opposite hand. The position is uncomfortable, but forcs a posture that highlighted my breasts and jawline.

My heart still races. Each low muffled sound of a door opening in a nearby room sends a shock wave down my spine. Before I have time to panic or back out, I hear the familiar sound of the bathroom door opening.

A man steps around the corner, his eyes a little bleary and unfocused. He looks across the urinals, then notices me and quickly turns towards me.

"Whoa- you ok?" He asks, his voice a little slurred. He's clad in a simple black shirt, grey slacks, and shiny black shoes. His chin is strong, his features a little sharp but overall pleasing. His eyes slide up and down my body, lingering on my chest for longer than a wholesome man would.

I lock eyes with the young man, my lips extending into a large and inviting smile. I give my body a playful half turn each direction and then open my mouth, extending my tongue. Never once in this process do I leave eye contact.

"Whoa- are you fucking real?" His tone is confused as he turns to the nearest urinal. He fiddles with his pants for a moment, then stops and cranes his neck back seemingly to look up to the ceiling. There's a moment of relative silence, then the quiet dribble of a partially erect dick trying to pee.

It takes a moment but before long the stream strengthens and then subsides. He shakes it once or twice, then turns towards me. His cock sticks out his fly in a decidedly non sexy way, flopping a little as his slow steps begin to cross the bathroom.

"So you- like," His brain isn't forming full sentences, at least not well, "You suck cock huh?" He finally manages to ask as he reaches me. A respectable cock would be less than an inch from my mouth, while his was a few inches from my lips which are still opened and tongue extended invitingly.

"Ninety more seconds, Kathleen. I think I saw someone go in there, didn't I? Give him a good time." The voice in my ear is calm and direct.

I nod, wiggling my tongue ever so slightly. He takes a half step forward and reaches a hand down, placing it awkwardly on the crown of my head.

His cock enters my mouth, and I close my lips around it and bring my tongue up, brushing over the head of his cock. I unfold my arms and reach them up placing them on either side of the man's hips. He sways gently side to side as I begin to run my tongue over his head. I tease an lick playfully at his little cock, feeling him tense and release it.

He reaches his other hand down and places it on my head, pulling my head further towards him. My nose presses into his button and zipper. His cock rests comfortably and entirely in my mouth as I feel his balls press against my chin through the thin grey fabric.

"Uhhhgh-" He says quietly, "You fucking like that slut?" His voice is low and breathy as he speaks, I breathe in for the first time and can smell the alcohol on his breath even over the sweat in his pants.

"Wow, really original line." John says in my ear, a giggle in his tone, "Is he at least hung?"

"Like a squirrel." I think to myself, a smile pulling at my cheeks as my tongue swirls over the head of his cock.

"Look up- look at me bitch." The man speaks with unearned confidence. He tugs back on my hair. My eyes flick up, locking with his as he pulls.

"45 seconds." John reminds me through my ear, "finish him off."

I smile and maintain eye contact as the man starts to push into and pull away from my head. I feel him start to tense up as he looks down at me, his eyes glazed but fully aware of what he's doing. He pumps his hips, bumping my nose with each thrust.

Soon his eyes lose even more focus, his lips part and his jaw hangs open as he bucks one last time, just a bit too hard. His pelvic bone bounces off my nose as he fires a rope of thick cum into my mouth. He pulls back and thrusts again, only this time his pull has pulled his little cock from my mouth. He spurts his second blast directly into my face, landing across my nose and cheek, then pulls back again.

I recoil from the face shot. Turning my head just in time for him to pull it back for his third and final thrust. He slams his cock into the side of my head, sliding it through my hair and blasting the third rope into my formerly perfect curls.

"Annnnd done" John sounds in my ear, as the cum begins to dribble down my nose and drip onto the floor.

"Ah fuck- " the man says, taking a half step back and reaching for his oozing cock,"should have stayed fuckin' still."

I don't move, feeling the cum matting in my hair and beginning to dribble down my cheek and onto my cleavage.

"Do not speak." John says into my ear,"Be a good and quiet girl"

I smile and look up at the man. I can see in his eyes he knows the smile is a polite one not a genuine one. He zips up his pants and reaches into his pocket. Pulling out a phone as the door to the bathroom opens. The man fumbles with the phone for a moment, before he lifts it up between us and hods it for a moment. The flash fires, then again and again.

John steps around the corner, watching the scene for a moment before chiming in.

"Don't you want to ask her name?" John says confidently. The drunk man is startled, looking from me to John and back, "Why not a video to remember her by? Otherwise no one will believe you in the morning."

"What?!?" I ask incredulously, my smile melting into shock almost instantly.

"Quiet girl, you know what you agreed to." John says, holding a finger up to his lips.

"Ye-yea-" the drunk man fumbles with his phone a moment. The familiar ping of a recording starting sounds out. "What's yer- your name, slut?"

I look at the camera, then over to John. He rolls his hands as if operating an ancient camera. I look back at the camera, my cheeks burning crimson red beneath the makeup, my stomach doing flips beneath my dress.

"I- I'm-" I start to speak before the man cuts me off again.

"You're just a fucking slut aren't you?" he says, stagger a moment as he speaks. I look over to John again. He mouths "say it" with a devious smile. I lock eyes with John.

"I- I'm just a fucking slut. A submissive tool for your pleasure"

As the words escape my lips, I feel a deep exhilaration in my guts. My blood rushes, and I feel warm. The drunk man laughs as he stops the recording, John places a firm hand on his shoulder and guides him out of the bathroom. They talk quietly as they walk away from me.

------------------------------------------------------------

I open the door to our apartment, John just a few steps behind me. I kick off my shoes as I step through the door and step to the side. As John pulls the door closed I slip each shoulder strap of my dress off.

"He was nice enough to send me the recording." John starts to talk as he proceeds down the hall further into our apartment. "We'll have to check the amateur sites tomorrow to see if you're famous!"

He laughs quietly to himself as he stops, turning to watch me as I complete my homecoming ritual for the first time. I continue to undress, shimmying out of the dress and dropping it around my feet. As soon as it hits the floor I pull down my panties on either side of my hips, then let them fall also around my feet. I stand back upright, folding my arms behind my back again and wait. My body is entirely bare, save for the drying cum on my face, my tits, and hair.

"Good girl, come on in." He says warmly, "It's bedtime, and we've got a new video to put into your bedtime affirmations."

My cheeks blush again as I follow him down the hall. This is my first step towards becoming a perfect toy.

klace
klace
26 Followers