A Little Shorter?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't say stop." Jade's voice was stern this time, although still with that slight mocking tone. She held my gaze in the mirror, her expression revealing nothing.

She seemed to be waiting for something.

Gingerly, I started moving my hand again. A slight moan escaped my lips. I was horny as hell; more aroused than I'd been in a long, long time. Something about this girl's tone was setting something off inside me. I almost didn't dare disobey.

She watched me for a moment before breaking into a smile. "That's better." The clippers buzzed into life again and she carried on with my hair.

I felt like a threshold had been crossed. She'd all but ordered me to masturbate in front of her. She'd humiliated me. And I'd let her. Gladly. What was happening? What did this mean?

I kept stroking myself as she worked, no longer trying to hide my movements. I watched her working away, her bare breasts covered in short strands of hair as she worked the clippers around the side of my head, clipping my hair down to something almost as short as her own undercut.

Finally, she put the clippers down and stepped back.

"There. I think we're done. What do you reckon?"

I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair looked good, I had to admit. Way shorter than I'd ever have dared try myself, but that wasn't even my concern now.

Done? Did she mean whatever was going on here was over? I'd just be paying up and walking out in a few minutes? Perhaps I'd misunderstood. Perhaps I'd been reading more into this than was actually happening.

"Um, yes, it looks amazing." I ventured, not sure what was expected of me. "I can't believe what a difference it's made."

"It does look good." Jade nodded, before bending back down behind me. I could feel her breath against my ear - a weird sensation in itself, I wasn't used to my ears being so uncovered. So naked.

"We can go a little shorter if you want." She looked at me in the mirror, her eyes playful.

"Shorter?" I gasped. I was already looking quite boyish. How much shorter could my hair get? "Um..."

Her voice changed. Stern once more. "Let me make something clear. I think you know what's going on here. You can leave here now with a good looking hairstyle. Go back to your normal life. Lunch with your friends. Dinner parties. Whatever it is you do. I'm fine with that. I'll even happily be your regular stylist. Or you can stay here and..." she paused, her hand reaching down to stroke my own hand, still nestled between my legs. "well, you'll give up a little bit of control. Or a lot. But I can promise you it'll be a lot of fun."

She stood back up. "It's up to you, of course." She idly picked up her clippers, brushing hairs out of the comb, waiting for my decision.

My mind raced as I stared at myself in the mirror. I couldn't possibly go any shorter than this without looking strange. This would be a big step. What would my friends say if I showed up for lunch with a buzz cut?

But what Jade was hinting at intrigued me. It suggested a whole new dynamic I'd read about, but never dared to explore before except in my wildest fantasies.

Her whole demeanour had become dominant,controlling. I found myself drawn to it like a moth to a flame. I desired it. I desired her. She was making me feel things I hadn't felt for a long time. And some things I'd never felt before.

I looked at her in the mirror as she casually cleaned her clippers. She was sexy. No doubt about it, and it had been Jade herself that had allowed me to think that way. She'd freed me from a cage I hadn't even realised I was in. I had to get to know her more, but she'd made it clear that that would be on her own terms.

I didn't know what to do.

"Yes, I'd like that." I heard myself say. My voice sounded meek, uncertain. It took me a second to even realise it was me saying it. "We can go a bit shorter if you think it'd look good."

Jade visibly beamed; apparently that was the right answer. "I do." She pulled the comb off her clippers and attached another, much shorter one before stepping back behind me.

She held the clippers up to my forehead. No trimming my sides here; she was going to just run those clippers over the top of my head. A crew cut. I could feel myself trembling slightly.

"Are you sure?" She whispered softly. "No going back..."

I bit my lip. "I'm sure."

"Good." Unexpectedly, Jade stepped away and put the clippers down. Without a word, she kicked off her shoes and pulled her black leggings down to reveal a plain white thong. After pulling herself out of the stretchy fabric, she straightened up and faced me, letting me look at her near-naked form in the mirror.

"You stopped playing with yourself." she sighed. "I told you not to stop."

"Oh." I'd stopped a little while back, my attention fully on watching her strip.

"Stroke that cunt," she barked. "I want you wet."

I didn't know what to say to that, but her harsh tone demanded obedience. Almost without thinking, my finger started stroking between my legs again, now acutely conscious of her gaze on me. I shuddered slightly as a tingle ran through me.

"That's better."

Instead of moving back behind me, she stepped in front of me, blocking my view of the mirror. She leaned over, her breasts swaying invitingly in front of me as I got my first up-close, in the flesh view of her chest. "Ready?" She grinned.

I simply nodded, realising she wasn't going to let me see what she did to me next. I was almost beyond caring; this view was more than enough. My eyes were fixed on her nipples, fascinated by the shiny steel of her piercings. I had to fight the urge to lean forward and take one in my mouth.

She reached her hand out and I heard, then felt, the clippers buzz to life. The buzz turned to a crackle as Jade ran the clippers over the top of my head. I felt hairs sprinkling down my face, saw clumps of short hair landing on my chest. Judging by the length of the clipped hairs, this was a very close cut. I ached to see, but Jade was deftly blocking my view of the mirror with her body.

My emotions were a mess by this point; terrified of what I was doing, how I was going to face my friends tomorrow, yet so incredibly aroused by both the view of Jade's amazing body and her utter dominance of me. I could feel my whole body trembling as Jade ran her clippers over my scalp. I could also feel my own wetness on my fingertips; I was soaking wet even through the material of my leggings. I let out a gasp.

"Hold steady." Jade leaned even further forward, her chest pushing right into my face as she reached around to buzz the back of my head. I found myself smothered in her flesh, my vision filled with her perfect breasts. I could smell perfume mixed with a dizzying aroma of her sweat.

Suddenly the clippers turned off. Jade slid off and away from me, admiring her work. I tried to peer around her to see myself in the mirror, but her body filled my view.

"I bet you really want to see now, don't you?" she smiled down at me as she ran her hand over my head. I could feel her fingers against my scalp. How short had she cut it?

"Yes please," I said quietly. I did and I didn't. On one hand, I really wanted to know what I looked like. On the other... I was terrified. I could already tell there was no way this could pass as just a normal short style.

"I thought you might." Jade stepped to one side, finally allowing me a glimpse.

I gasped as I saw myself in the mirror, a look of shock reflected back at me in the mirror. "It's so... short." I breathed, not sure what else to say.

Jade's last pass had indeed been a short one. Nobody could reasonably call this a pixie cut now. No, this was more like a crew cut. The sort of length you saw on army recruits. My hair - down to chest level when I'd walked into the salon a little more than an hour ago - was now uniformly about half an inch long.

Part of me wanted to cry. How could I go out like this? How could I face the world looking so... manly?

And yet. Another part of me, a large part of me, was buzzing with excitement. Excitement, yes, and lust. Jade had just stripped away a part of my femininity and I'd let her.

Jade stepped back behind me, her hand once again stroking through my hair.

"It's pretty good, I think. But I want to go shorter." She held up her clippers, the guard now removed completely.

"Um..." I started to protest, weakly. This would make me almost bald. But Jade wasn't asking, I noticed.

My opinion didn't matter; before I could say anything else she pressed the clippers against my scalp. The buzzing turned to a crackle again and suddenly a patch of hair on my temple was reduced to stubble. I watched with a mix of horror, fascination and excitement as Jade deftly buzzed my hair away, the remaining stubble now too short to even discern my hair colour. My scalp shone pinkly in the salon's lights.

The clippers finally fell silent. I stared at my now almost bald head. What had I done? What had I agreed to? I still wasn't even sure of what Jade had in store for me.

I tried to rationalise it. It probably won't take long for my hair to grow in a bit. A month or so. In the meantime, maybe I should get a wig from somewhere. This wouldn't be so bad. In a couple of months, this would be a funny story. A crazy moment to look back on.

"Nearly done." Jade dropped the clippers down on her table.

Nearly? The sound of the clippers broke my train of thought.

I saw a flash of metal as Jade held up her last tool; a straight razor.

"You're going to shave me? I can't go bald!" I whined.

"It's not often I get to use this here," Jade grinned, as if that was an answer. "Oh, don't worry," she added as she saw my look of consternation, "I know what I'm doing. I even use this on myself."

She put the razor down and picked up a can of shaving gel. I yelped as the cold gel hit the top of my head, then had to suppress a giggle before it turned into hysterics. I was feeling so many feelings right now, I felt like I was going to explode.

"I love this part," breathed Jade as she gently stroked the gel over my scalp. In the mirror, I looked like I was wearing some weird sort of hat. I had to suppress another giggle.

"Do you, um, do you do this very often?" I was intrigued. Jade was talking like shaving people bald was a regular thing for her. I mean, sure she was a hairdresser, but...

Jade laughed. "Only once before, actually. Maybe I'll tell you about it sometime."

That little comment oddly settled me, calmed a nagging doubt I hadn't even realised I had. 'Sometime' suggested she planned to see me again, that this wasn't just a one time thing. I wasn't about to be kicked out of the salon sans hair, never to see Jade again.

"I'd like to hear that," I smiled weakly at her through the mirror. "I guess I'm going to be another story for you to tell, too."

Jade leaned down, her chest pressing against the back of my head. "Oh, you're going to be so much more than just a story," she whispered. When she straightened up again, her breasts were smeared with gel.

"Now. Hold very still. No sudden movements, please." She once again picked up the razor.

I held myself stock still, save for a nervous trembling.

She looked down at me. "I meant your head." She nodded at my crotch. "Keep playing with your pussy."

Without realising, I'd stopped stroking myself. "Sorry," I gave a bashful smile as I started moving my hand again.

"Good girl." Jade scraped the blade over my scalp, taking off both gel and hair.

I let out a small moan. Good girl? There was something about those two simple words that just did something to me. I wanted to hear them again. Trying to control my breathing and keep my head still, I kept stroking my clit throught my leggings as I watched Jade slowly and methodically run her razor over my head. Little by little, my shiny scalp was revealed, wet and glistening.

"Done." Jade dropped the razor on her table. She really was done now; I had no hair left to remove. I stared at myself in the mirror, my shockingly bald head slick and shiny with the remnants of the gel.

"Now let's get you cleaned up." As I watched in the mirror, Jade made some odd movements behind me then bent down behind the chair. When she straightened up again she was holding her tiny white thong in her hand and I realised she was now completely naked.

She gently rubbed her thong over my scalp, wiping up the last remnants of the shaving gel. It was a strange sensation; all my life I'd had hair there and to suddenly feel bare skin was a whole new world for me.

Jade squirted some oil on her hands and started rubbing it into my scalp, making my already shiny head glisten in the salon lights.

"Now, I'm sure you're now thinking about how long it'll take to grow back out. And probably thinking about getting a wig." She paused her massage. "Aren't you?"

"Um, yes." I admitted. I'd already decided which hat I was going to dig out of the cupboard as soon as I got home.

Jade resumed her scalp massage. "Well, here's the thing. You're mine now. This lovely smooth head is proof of that. I did this to you. And so as long as you're mine, I don't want you covering it up and I don't want you growing it back. Not yet at least. Understood?"

I bit my lip as I looked at my shiny scalp. This was a lot to ask. "But... what about when I see my friends?"

Jade just shook her head.

I weighed up my options. I could lie, I supposed. Wear a wig when she wasn't around and just not tell her. But no, that didn't seem right. Already, the thought of defying her, disobeying her, was out of the question. Plus I'd be constantly worrying about her spotting me.

So just say no? End this whole thing and walk away? No, not after I'd come this far. If I walked away now then this whole thing would have been for nothing.

The only option was to do as I was told. At least for a while. See what was down the rabbit hole.

"Um, okay." I said, meekly. "I understand."

That got a half smile. "You understand...?"

I wasn't sure what she meant for a second. She seemed to be expecting more. Then it hit me.

"...Mistress?" I ventured.

The smile completed. "Good girl."

I shivered slightly. I could get to like that phrase.

"Now," Jade started peeling the gown off me, the last remnants of my hair falling to the floor as she lifted it off. "I want to see you again tomorrow. This time at my place. We can have much more fun there." She dropped the gown into a basket. "Stand up, please. Let me take a look at you."

I stood up, my body aching after being sat still for so long. I took in Jade's now fully naked body. I noticed with some surprise that she had almost a full, if neatly trimmed, bush between her legs, her pussy lips peeking out. Perhaps less surprisingly, however, it was dyed a vivid blue. A couple of small glints of metal suggested she had piercings down there too. I suddenly wanted to sink to my knees and have a closer look.

"Like what you see?" Jade gazed at me.

"Um, yes." I replied, sheepishly. Even after everything that had happened tonight, I still felt a little embarrassed to be caught peeking. "It's very... pretty."

Jade laughed. "I'll give you a proper look tomorrow. Do you have hair there?"

"Um, I do, yes." I blushed, desperately hoping she wouldn't demand to see. I'd let myself go a little there and things were a little... wild. In my defence, I wasn't expecting to be showing it to anyone tonight.

Jade just nodded. "Not for long, you won't. Enjoy it while you can."

"Oh. Okay" The suggestion took me aback slightly. "...Mistress." I added, savouring the word. It felt strange to be calling someone that, particularly someone half my age. Strange, but exciting and somehow right..

She stepped forward, embracing me. I could feel her breasts pressing against mine, her nipples pushing against me. Her hands stroked my head, reminding me once more of my newly bald scalp.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun with you," she whispered. "And if you open yourself up to possibilities, I think you're going to have a lot of fun too."

With that, she leaned in and kissed me, giving me my first taste of another woman's lips. She felt soft, smooth.

She broke off the kiss and stepped back. "Call me tomorrow," she grabbed a card from her table and pushed it into my hand. "About seven. I'll tell you where to go. But for now, I gotta clean this place up." She grabbed a robe from a nearby hook and deftly covered herself up. "Come on, I'll see you out."

Still feeling slightly dazed, I allowed Jade to lead me through the salon to the front door.

"But I haven't paid..." I murmured, still slightly dazed.

Jade laughed. "Oh, you have. Not with money, but I definitely got something out of this."

She kissed me again as she held the door open. I could feel the cool night air blowing across my scalp - something else I was going to have to get used to, I guessed.

"Goodnight Rachel. I'm looking forward to seeing you tomorrow."

"Um, goodnight, um, Mistress." Now I was at the door with the normal world outside, I felt suddenly scared. I was going to have to walk through town like this. With my bald head on display. I couldn't hide this.

Jade must have noticed my hesitancy. "You'll be fine. You look awesome. People will stare, yeah. Let 'em. Be proud. Be a good girl for me, yeah?"

I nodded, smiling. Crudely put, but she was right. "I will, Mistress. Thank you."

I heard the door shut behind me as I turned around to face the street.

12