All Comments on 'A Little Story about Jack and Diane Pt. 02'

by CunnyLinguistToo

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

First chapter was pretty good. This one could have been half a page.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

The writing was good, the plot was OK but nothing original, and the characters described well. However, I found the whole thing rather slow and uninteresting. I think the main problem was Diane's part of the story: it was very detailed, which isn't a bad thing, but it did seem to go on a bit, so much so that I found myself skimming over a large portion of it. Then we had the phone call which was really just a repeat of what had just been written. Basically the same story could have been told just as well in half the pages. It wasn't a bad story and I'll definitely read what happens next as I think the meat of the story is still to come. Keep the details and build upon the characters, but maybe try not to go over the same ground. Otherwise we'll done.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry but your intro about learning and making mistakes between a 4 year old and an adult is just ridiculous.

I'm not saying an adult doesn't or won't make mistakes, I'm not saying an adult doesn't learn or won't learn anymore, I'm just pointing out the fact that an adult is normally trained, is normally prepared to know, to recognize the errors and the risks that he encounters.

Barring pathology, an adult knows that lying is wrong and hurts, an adult knows that cheating is wrong and hurts, an adult knows that betraying is wrong and hurts.

I find it really very damaging that nowadays people take away self-responsibility for their actions.

We can of course be influenced, but we are always responsible for our actions.

When an adult decides to break the rules, he knows the risks in advance and should therefore bear the consequences afterwards.

Unfortunately, this is never the case. we usually never want to pay for our actions, and we always try to shirk our responsibility.

personally I was educated by a deep respect: respect for others, respect for speech, respect for commitments, respect for contracts.

A relationship (married or living outside marriage) is a contract between 2 people with their own rules defined beforehand between them.

If there is non-compliance with rules, there should be for me at least a termination of the contract (separation / divorce) to be able to take stock, reflect on his future life.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't forgive or not reconcile, or not pursue your life separately (everyone must act and decide according to what they feel and what is best for them), I emphasize just the fact that it is, (in my simple and humble opinion), necessary to separate and spend time alone thinking about your own future.

It also helps to highlight the responsibilities of our actions and especially their consequences.

And it is the consequences that make us learn and evolve.

It was the pain of the burn that made you learn at the age of 4.

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 2 years ago

Hmm is honesty the best policy. It probably would have been in this case. Im not sure how the wife can justify what she did, but then cheaters rarely know why they did something until after the event.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Another slut who cheats on her husband and thinks she can get away with it if she doesn't tell him. More often than not, these characterless sluts eventually bite their transgressions in the ass and create a devastating dynamic!

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 2 years ago

I liked the story until the wife had remorse for cheating. Remorse of the cheating wife realizing that she "has a good man and did him dirty" is a fantasy of guys that have been cheated on. The reality is the opposite. The only remorse they ever feel is that they didn't do it sooner or on those rarest of occasions... got caught.

Most of these women, assuming the sex was good, remember it fondly and keep it to themselves. In most cases, cheaters are not caught and most husbands and wives married to a cheater live out their lives not knowing. Remorese is an illusion.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

Gotta love how stuff like this "just happens"

Her dressing sexy and teasing the guy for nearly two weeks didn't have anything to do with it. Not pushing him away and saying no when he made his move didn't have anything to do with it.

It just happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I guess I missed the part where Diane was suggesting Jack take another woman as a lover.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

Well written story but geez. She pretty much cuts her husband off to maybe once a month sex for YEARS when starts dressing sexy, teasing and flirting with an intern. Then she begins masterbating while dreaming about said intern. Then tops it off by fucking that intern. But wait, she did feel really, really sorry after she had had her fun and little escape from her boring married life. Mean while her husband continues to sacrifice and support her and their pretty much sexless boring marriage. She doesn't deserve her husband. Pretty sure from the preface that he's going to reconcil with her so now let's see if you can convince me why he would or should. That's going to be a pretty tall mountain to climb in my opinion.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

good continuation... i admit I skimmed over a lot of the details of how she made herself look sexy each day. Some may think that is needed to make the story but I feel a couple paragraphs would have sufficed.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

Oh so another chapter.

Well the author has already telegraphed alluding that this is gonna be a RAAC.

So I'll just wait for chapter 3 and see how the author justifies RAAC.

For a one time thing, I thing a lot of men can actually forgive anything as long as the betrayer is genuinely remorseful. So let see if Diane's cheating is a one time thing. Diane is already guilt ridden to her core so maybe it was truly a mistake.

/

I do dare to say this was written well.

So thanks CunnyLingustToo for sharing this

other2other1other2other1about 2 years ago

I hope the next part is up soon, enjoyed the first two parts

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next part. This is good writing but I don't like Diane at all.

She is a self centered and selfish bitch who has taken far more from the marriage than she ever gave.

She has routinely starved her husband sexually for years and then plays around with and fucks a kid young enough to be her child and then decides to keep denying her husband sexually while hiding her pathetic behavior purely for her own selfish reasons.

She denied Jack choice and agency because it didn't benefit her.

I love your story telling and I'm hooked but good.

I do sincerely hope Jack gets his balls back and I hope it includes getting his needs met elsewhere while the bitch pulls her head out of her ass.

I'm 51 but have kept in shape and I can't help but feel the need for a "conversation" with young Tyler about his behavior as well.

It's your show but I'm just sharing my thoughts which you have obviously aroused.

Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Diane is in a world of hurt! Oh my!

.

Very good writing for a new author. Looking forward to how and where you take this.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got to love these type of wives. She get bored with marriage fuck her intern but when hubby says he wants a little strange to spice up his life the loving wife looses her mind. Hypocrite much??? He needs to go out and get layed to level the marriage playing field. But I'm sure we'll get another "oh that's OK honey I don't mind you fucking around because you're bored and only let me have sex maybe once a month. Sure we can go back to you being the awesome wife you were before you had your fun."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I disagree with your thoughts that once a cheater not always a cheat. Whatever the reasoning or thought process that allowed her to cheat the first has not been changed or removed so why wouldn't the same reasoning/thought process allow her to cheat when the next occasion arises?? It's simple logic. She couldn't ask for a better husband yet she cheated on him

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

I unfortunately read this backwards a bit from part 3 then 1 then this one. You spent only 1 page on parts 1 and 3 but 4 pages on this one. With over 2 pages describing her adultery in detail!

bribenkbribenkabout 2 years ago

Good story so far. I hope everything works out ok for your wife.

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

Apologies I thought your 750 words was the 3rd part to this. I’m a moron!!!!!😜

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Really well done so far. Clearly, he recorded her phone call with Jill. The fact she didn't know he was recording will work for her in the next chapter. She said "all the right things" in a very bad situation, for Jack to understand her true remorse and that it probably won't happen again. (Unlike some in the genre, I'm not 100% BTB and can see situations where reconciliation is the right answer.) Well done so far and wish the best for your wife and your family. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a dilemma. Hold the guilt for the rest of your life or by chance, the husband finds out on his own, which did happen I can see this ending up as RAAC, but that will be dependent on where the author takes us. I can't see a full-blown BTB scenario. At most, it will be an amicable divorce. Oh yeah, forgot to say that counseling will be required, and hope to see the dialogue in the counseling session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done! I never give 5s till I see the ending but this is a very good start. I hope you continue with this and other stories. Thank you. -4-

Poppi123

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave it one star...not because it wasn't well written, but because it's was overly repetitive and thus too long. You put in a lot of extraneous detail that added nothing to the story while trekking the story of how she strayed, then spent two pages repeating too much of it too the friend. The story didn't move along at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once a cheater, two times a masturbator and a bigtime fantasizer is not always a cheater. I hope that Jack will forgive her one-time "indiscretion" and two times masturbation. Cheating is allowed in a marriage, but revenge is not.

CD1929CD1929about 2 years ago

Part 3?????

You need to finish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Story I like , but right now take care of your wife , lost mine after 47 years last September 21. I would give anything for5 more minutes with mine. Hold her and tell her ever time you see her that you love her .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A bit too long about DI. Yes she is not done yet. But Jack as a good answer I bet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kalimaxos...I find your thoughts to be an illusion that you're created in your own little world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well I have guessed the way the story is going. And Jill is going to get into the act. Diane is going to do it more than once. Jack is going to do something stupid. And you are going to do parts 3 and 4 I bet.

BrentJWBrentJWabout 2 years ago

Good story for a new writer. There’s room for improvement. Don’t tell us at the beginning that this will be a RAAC. Why read if we already know the ending. Dianne is not a consistent believable character. Based on her thoughts she has a normal healthy sex drive, she keeps her pussy shaved for Jack but only has sex once every month on two because sex has gotten stale and boring. Really? It’s not possible to be stale at that frequency. If Jack is normal he would have been raising holy hell with that little sex. If this were her first fling, it’s not believable that Dianne completely forgets about her husband that she ‘loves to pieces’ until she gets home. Her actions tell us the readers that she has lost all respect for Jack. Her thoughts and words tell the opposite. A one time fling happens in the heat of the situation, this happened after days of dreaming and flirting. I don’t mean to be negative, you have the chops to be a good author here. Please finish this tale. Best of luck with the cancer! Been there, have the T shirt.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well the hubby will head straight to cuckville.

The phone call was too pat with how bad she felt and how she wouldnt do it again.

Well written though, but you arent fooling everyone, since you dragged out her frigging herself all the time and their little get together, you, sadly, are writing what we call a smoke screen cuck story. If the sex part had been less of an excessively boring fixation that we had to wade throughf, I could maybe see this as just a plain RAAC, but this is at its heart an outright cuck story.

Personally I get a tad offended when you kids try and smoke screen one, its like you think we're ALL stupid here. Not all of us are but enough for you kids to try this crap.

Unless Im proven wrong you'll get nothing but a 1 on most of the shit you toss here from me going forward.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithabout 2 years ago

Oh good storyline! Quite true to life. Anxiously awaiting more…

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 2 years ago

Kalimaxos says you violated his religion.

Actually, despite his assertions, quite a few cases of infidelity are one and done with guilt and remorse tossed in.

He is correct that most aren't found out however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Kalimaxos, you must live in a sad little world in which there are no men of integrity, commitment, or loyalty. I certainly hope you haven't procreated and spread your worthless DNA and genes further.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

She cheated emotionally for a while, much, much harder to forgive. You do a nice job making her remorse seem realistic but I don't see a path forward where he can trust her again. I'll read the next chapter to see how you try to establish that trust or if he just has to walk away....

kdad9010kdad9010about 2 years ago

I’m really loving this story and looking forward to the next installment!

Wonderman1Wonderman1about 2 years ago

Interesting story, we will see how it plays out. Glad your family is doing better and wish you the best.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Very well-written. The pacing, the story evolution, the dialogue and the plot are all top-notch. 5++/5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When a wife denied sex to her husband and give it to other Man is one of despicable thing in the relationship. Hope the husband leaves her and find a loving one.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
"I made a mistake" Bullshit

There was too much fore-planning and thought to call this anywhere near a 'mistake'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m enjoying this so far. BUT I am sooo tired of the sick size cliche. Every time one of these women cheat the guy she is with just happens to have a bigger sick.

Fact is, 90% of the male population have pretty much the same size dick. For the simple reason that, women are not built(internally) to fit one inside of them more than 7” maximum. That is just female human anatomy.

But as I said, I’m enjoying your story please continue to write this. As I do not have the talent to write my own stories I’m grateful for those that can and do. And provide them for free!!

Cheers.,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Diane is a selfish whore who cheated on her husband. Once she cheated, she will do it again. Actions are more important than words. Now he decides to lie to cover his wicked betrayal. All of this shows that Diane has no respect for her husband. If Jack has a bit of pride and honor, he should divorce the whore. If she really loved him, she wouldn't spread her legs for the young lover. Diane is a hideous hypocrite, and Jill should tell her betrayed husband. Unfortunately, that's the story of RAACuck 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Now that her husband knows she's a whore, he can use her in any perverted way he can think of

nyfikenmangbgnyfikenmangbgabout 2 years ago

Great story! Very curious, where this story will end. Hope that both of them will expand their sexual boundaries even more, and that the love and affection between them will be even deeper in the process

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Part 1 was short, sweet and tantalising.

Part 2 was to long, From the start of Di's story to the sex scene is unneccessary, the sex scene is important everything before that was retold in the phone call. I found myself skipping large parts of it as it was booring.

A good part 2 but only 3***.

I hope your wifes treatment is going well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty sure her fucking the intern will always be a fond memory for her if the husband takes her back. If he takes her back he'll always be wondering if she's thinking about the intern every time they fuck and she probably will be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Her fucking Tyler didn't "just happen". She mentally and physically groomed Tyler for 2 weeks to make it happen. It wasn't a drunken spur of the moment thing. She worked hard to make it "just happen" all the while continuing to neglect her husband's needs. That's my big problem with this. As another commenter said what's to stop her from cheating the next time a situation like this occurs??? Shoveling her shit under the rug and taking her back would be a tall order for me.

thag6863thag6863about 2 years ago

I liked it very much. You are an excellent “story teller”. I look forward to reading more.

One VERY minor suggestion: at the beginning of the conversation with Jill, she (Jill) says “ … I will do all I can TO you.” I think it should be FOR you. I know this is nit picking at its worst, but the story is so good this kinda stood out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It pretty obvious to me that Tyler needs a strong life lesson on what happens to men who fuck around with married women to successfully complete his internship. If not he's going to eventually run into the wrong husband and wake up dead.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 2 years ago

Still reading, but I hope it picks up. 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHY are we still waiting for part3.

If you must writ multi-part stories, please have the decency to post them 2 to 3 days apart and not weeks or months. Most readers are put off by authors who cannot finish a story before posting.

At the rate you are going I will have to re-read parts 1 & 2. As a result I probably will not bother reading part 3.

Richie4110Richie4110about 2 years ago

Interesting and well developed ! I look forward to your finish (or that someone will take it Home).

Thanks

CunnyLinguistTooCunnyLinguistTooabout 2 years agoAuthor

"WHY are we still waiting for part3."

Because my wife has cancer, that's why! I think dealing with that is far more important than you being butt hurt because I haven't finished the story yet. Get over yourself!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Interesting, very interesting. Thanks for writing.

CharetteCharetteabout 2 years ago

@CunnyLinguistToo

Sorry to hear about your wives cancer , i hope you both could defeat it.

Burner70Burner70about 2 years ago

I apologize as I was going to rip into you for having to wait for part 3. But like was pointed out . Wife cancer. Nuff said . God bless

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 years ago

Very good cliffhanger, I am looking forward to the next installment, following you now

Grammar: very good

Dialogue: good-very good

Emotions: felt. I can feel the emotion of Diane

Flow: good

storyline: very good

Overall Very enoyable

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

I think they should stay married...

But now it's time Jack got a mistress!

Diane has been inadequate as a wife for years, short-changing her husband in the bedroom. With her two week seduction of the intern, she's given her husband tacit permission to get his own needs met.

I'll give this a guaranteed 5* if Jack starts a passionate affair with his secretary! No taking the moral high road, or any of that tedious nonsense we see here all the time in pathetic reconciliation stories. Set him up with a sexy young woman half Diane's age and see how she deals with that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This part was a great follow-up to the opening part and I hope you can finish the series. Others have said it but know that we understand that your wife and family come first and that those of us who believe in an All Powerful Being pray that He/She give you both the strength needed in your future.

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Obviously unfinished unless the author is expecting us to finish it for ourselves. Since Jack set up Diane so kindly before lowering the boom I don't see her jumping the fence like she did as fatal to the marriage. I expect ole Jack is going to go on the prowl a time or 20 to catch up. Perhaps Tyler supercharged Diane's libido and Jack will forever be in debt for it......

KRD19254KRD19254about 2 years ago

So Jack has a recorder on his home-office land-line, smart. Jack never intended for Diane to use his office phone - no trap intended.

\

If Diane has been cutting off Jack to once a month he should feel lucky he gets that much after 29yrs. But still it sucks for a husband.

\

Few wife's seem to know (or care) that sex is a husband's barometer to the health of their relationship. Short of illness it tells men all they need to know. Women may have multiple/continuous orgasms, men are lucky to have more than three per night - so our few must mean something or we are inadequate.

\

Jack will never recover from her deceit, how does he want to go forward is the real question... He sure wants to burn her with this special super walking her into hypocrisy - but to what value does Jack put on TRUST (to early to tell)? It's only a one-off but it was fantasized/planned by her?!?

\

Cunny take care of your wife - family is #1. Writing is just a relief from boredom and loneliness ===> F-off Anony. I'm still recovering from cancer; I know how lethargic I've become these past 3yrs. I've had to put my pen down as my focus has been crap. I had seen the fear/frustration in my wife's face - I now wish the big C would have gotten me so she would not need to hide her disgust with me.

\

So far 4.6*, Hooyah, finish when you can.

.

TTT got to Part 5 in 2017, and left us all hanging in ' A Town Without Honor'.

JammyJimmy wrote a hell of a story 2011, never wrote the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not another writer unable to finishing their series. Getting to be a habit with new authors. Well, nothing can be done about them but…there should be some sort of place that these stories can be filed, say after 90 days, where other writers can finish the stories without having to get permission to do so. Makes sense to me.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

So far so good. But you have produced a few 750 word short stories since promising a continuation of their tale! It is now the tale end of May; well???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is the next chapter? If not happening, on one of your short stories…. Just let us know

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

Blah, blah, blah. What happens at home with Jack?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stopped before anything happened. First 2 parts released same day. 5 months later nothing. Just give us btb. Stop Stalin

3/5

Nato_

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By chance, I found the first and second chapters of this author. Seems like it’s getting to be a habit with those writers who start something and cannot finish it.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

Please, just finish this.

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

Loved the tale, thus far. Echoing others, I sure hope you finish this!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just read parts 1 & 2 and realized by reading the comments, that you never finished the story. The beginning two parts set up, what could be, a possible classic. I looked at your history afterwards which showed some activity but nothing afterwards. Some other writers need to take up the middle and endings to this story. I have to assume the original author is gone from this site. Get going!

WordAssociationWordAssociation10 months ago

CL2, you just commented on one of my stories, so I know you're still on the site, but we're still waiting for J&D, pt03. I sincerely hope it doesn't mean things took a bad turn for your wife. All my best wishes there, mate.

If it's a more prosaic issue, like the fact that you've painted Jack & Diane into one hell of a corner and don't know how to get them out again, I'd be willing to be a sounding board for you. Good luck, either way. WA

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A very good story. A shame that it was never finished.

RobertJNortonRobertJNorton4 months ago

I HAR READ EVERY ONE OF YOU STORIES-- I liked them all-- please writ more-- BUT AS TO THIS ONE,,,,Don't do this to us-- CONTINUE & FINISH PLEASE// Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCunnyLinguistToo@CunnyLinguistToo
I'm a novice writer that enjoys the complexities of human nature. I find that there is very little in the world that is truely black and white. Almost anyone can betray a long held belief under the right (or wrong!) circumstances.