All Comments on 'A Load in Every Hole Ch. 03'

by ProperlyTwisted

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVE IT!,

The very end with her tossing him the phone, class act that.

Can’t wait till part 4. You’re doing a great job building the story.

Wish list for future stories, the go to the video store and Mary does a glory hole. I’d also love to see Mary initiate something with Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No charm. Mary shoots the bird to Eddie because he checked out her ass? Mark and Mary shame Eddie and then indulge in what the "Eddies" in this world want? What's the difference between Eddie and Miguel? What's the difference between Eddie and Mary? How they dress? What kind of body they have? Other than that -- what's the difference? These characters are unlikable. Mark is just an asshole who you want to shape into some...charmer? He's a white dude fantasizing about his wife getting jammed with black cock. These characters are broken. "Ladies, come with me while I get the check." Shitty writing, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great job. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep it up!

sslarivio1sslarivio1about 1 year ago

I like it! You write well and the story is not bogged down by detailing every little sexual thing. You make the point without overkill. Do not let the negative comments by these brave "anonymous" people bother you. Just because they couldn't jack off and cum to your story shows you their little minds. Keep up the good work! Will there be a chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Leaving us hanging! When’s part?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Part 4? Your fans are waiting!!

ChambersBayChambersBay4 months ago

Such a great series. Please continue it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous