A Long Lapse - Manisha Speaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got in, I undressed and did a few breathing exercises as recommended by my latest trainer Cassandra introduced me to. It could've been said that a fierce eater and not a big fitness freak like me just required a lot of training before I could get to be doing these exercises with ease and discipline. I didn't last for more than eight minutes in the breathing exercise and after having a good bath for over an hour, I put just a cotton bath robe to cover myself nothing under it.

Wrapping it and getting the tie up around my waist, I slumped in the study chair cross legged. That evening didn't ask for much of my spare time and even after the clock showed ten past twelve -- considerably late for my standards, I was working over the report that I was expected to deliver to Mr. Kumar. The silver ashtray which started off as empty was quarterly full after I had quenched my third one of the evening and continued to work. Half an hour more of this work before which I finally switched the lamp off, and untying the robe, I slipped in the warm blanket naked. I fell asleep in no time.

Next morning gave a tough time again after I was expected to be up early to go with the workout routine I had to get accompanied with. The tightly dressed Latina alongside me again gave my stamina a run for its money over a long jog track and after doing some lifting sessions with the trainer, I came back home almost gasping out of breathe. My first weekend in the states didn't start off as one might expect it to after I was working half of the day inside the house with the obligatory robe around me. The occasional cylinder between my lips and the half filled bottle of Merlot were a formidable company so far. As the sun set off under the lowest mountain, the cordless phone of my house rang and I took the call. The Americans were already setting the trend of using technology as the primary source to communicate.

It was Cassandra on the other side of the line and after a minute of the call, she ended the conversation with, "You would be expected babe" in her stirred Latin accent and hung up. She had invited me to meet her up at McSorley's Old Ale House.

It was my first proper night out since landing at the far west, and to say I was expected to be dressed nicely as well. Dropping all of the clothes I wore, I walked up and stood before the dresser, and from my formidable English collection, extracted out a slit dress for myself. It took me a good half an hour to be all ready and about to go. The sleeveless and slightly flowy from the bust nature of the dress added volumes and felt steamy at my upper body. My extra inches at the hips were also settled just well.

Once I stopped to have a proper glance over my body, I seemed to realize that the clothing gave a sure shot aura of sexiness. The dress had a long slit on the sides making my long legs look bare. My body type certainly was complimentary to flaunting my good legs. To say I didn't possess a sprinkle of extra confidence would have been a lie. And I only integrated it all by putting on stilettos to look all tall and confident.

I went out to hail a cab. It took me very less time to get one perhaps, which was not shocking at all.

The cab driver listening to the venue managed a laugh and said, "Get in Miss perhaps you'd be there before my next son is born." He didn't look at me again and laughingly; put the car in gear to start driving away. His words were not clearly registered by me and after the man didn't elaborate, I charged my skeptical head to deduce the said words to a meaning. The five miles journey was covered before 21 minutes' mark and after I have paid the fare, the cabbie led my eyes to the window of the pub.

Aside the brand 'McSorley's Old Ale House' the Irish pub window slogan emblazoned on the window outside, 'WE WERE HERE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN' I smiled a little hesitatingly after it said everything I was thinking of on my way to the pub.

And just when I had got my eyes back at the driver, he was smirking brightly and did his window down to drive away. I stepped forward to enter inside and on my first step in the sawdust littered room, it stridently announced about having entertained Abraham Lincoln, Babe Ruth and John Lennon and also had the portraits of dead presidents, tanned leather baseballs and a kooky collection of wishbones predating World War I. This was well and truly like stepping in to a history book.

Getting past the few glares I have caught after sweeping in, I walked up to the bar to order the most popular beer they served there. It took a few minutes to get it down my neck until a hand shot in the air, was waving at me from the far end of the bar. Walking over to the alcove at the far end of the place, there was Cassandra with Jean, Janice and a few Latin counterparts of her accompanying her and all of them before a table that was already full with beer bottles and cigarette butts.

I took the expected empty seat next to Jean before we shared an insistent glance and greeted each other with a peck on our cheeks. Cassandra from the other end of the table who had wore a slip dress, which just enough complimented her curvaceous figure, started introducing me to her allies. In the next few seconds I came across a variety of Latin names that I only had heard watching games of football back in my Cambridge days. All of them were quite kind and sweet as the three guys and two girls leaned forward to kiss me on my cheek to acquaint me and I returned the courtesy to them.

The girls of the gang looked like running in a shameless 'back flashing' contest, given both of them had put on two backless tops over themselves. Less definitely meant more in their dictionary also the more you bared the cooler you looked. And perhaps that dressing trend was a total nightmare for me and Cassandra who were generally blessed in the boob department.

It was not difficult to converse with all of them at once as I expected it to be after almost all of her allies spoke just good enough English barring the accent. I managed to get them in jokes and shared a few dirty and clean jokes with all the people with Janice and Jean also dropping some very nasty ones in between to give the laughing chatter a good rise. We were having what could be called as an enjoyable time and after three beer bottles down past the hour mark, almost everyone leaned back on their seats to get the weekend vibe in their head.

For Jean and me, we were past the ease mark after Jean's masculine hands were now pacing comfortably up and down my bare thighs and waist as we sat the closest now. Cassandra and one more of her girlfriend of the backless gang left their seats in the next minute to join two of their associates to the dance floor. It wasn't a few minutes when Jean shot his hands forward to look at me and said, "Would you care to join me to dance Manisha?" The lovely glare in his eyes couldn't have caused even the most stubborn ones to deny, let alone me who already been out once on a surprise date with the man.

"I would be a fool to not to!" I slowly replied looking at him. I took his hands to start waking alongside him and only to come to a halt when reached to the dance floor.

We just rounded about on the pace of the beats, a medium one now which was replaced by slower ones after a few minutes. Jean had his one hand on my shoulder while his other rested on my waist as we slowly moved on the beats. The lights went a little dim and the floor had slowly picked up the mood of every participant inside. Jean and I shared a romantic glance as we continued to dance being close to each other like every other couple there. His nervous picking on my waist was eased up by me after I led his hands further down my waist to rest on my hips. We smiled looking at each other and stayed there for yet another ten minutes.

The ambience was restored again, once more than half of the participants saw their way out of the floor; Jean accompanied me to the alcove again. The pupils slumped in the seats and from there the chattering kicked off once again. As Jean's hand rested on my bare thighs again from the slit, I could get the vibe of the ease that the man felt right now. Half an hour later when the beer bottles and cigarette butts were replaced by the best meal the pub could offer and also which was cleared off in another half when everyone has eaten, I leaned in to Jean to utter, "Could you drop me home Jean?"

Jean looked at me and replied, "I would be a fool not to!" I managed a smirk when he had said it.

Giving Cassandra one last hug and kissing the new allies on their cheeks, I came out of the pub with Jean. We took the cab and it didn't take a minute more than twenty to reach at my door again. Jean had just come out to open the door of the cab and as I came out, I loosened my purse to pay for the fare. Jean looked at me while I had my glare at the driver and said slowly, "Have a good night sir!" I said to the driver which was a sign for him to make a U-turn and drive down and out of the street.

With a sober and kind, "You too Miss" he pulled the lever to drive away.

I went to open my door and held Jean by his hand to take him straight in. I didn't wait for the door to be closed behind his back and leaped up to plant my lips on Jean. Jean didn't act surprised and the confident fellow after quickly giving me three large pecks on my lips, did the door behind his back and came close to me to take the lead. His face standing over the six feet two body comfortably took the lead as Jean, caressing my cheeks went to smooch me with much commendable passion. Jean moved his hands over my big butt and squeezed my cheeks through the dress under his palm. With our lips parting slowly, for a moment I pulled away, and brushing my lips on his chin, looked forward to help Jean unbutton his shirt and out of it very soon. He approached me being topless and our free-spirited kiss settled in well when we opened our mouths to slightly lead the French kiss.

Jean shoved me to the nearest wall, got the lights on and started kissing me hungrily again. I replied sucking on his lower lip and twirled my tongue around his being all passionate. Jean pulled back and wrapped his lips around the tip of my tongue and sucked on it gently and went back to tongue swirling as we went on to share a full mouth kiss. As we were kissing each other passionately, I swiftly slid his belt out of his trousers and unbuttoned it slowly while Jean took his hand to slide my dress off my shoulders to expose my bra covered breasts.

We opened our mouths wider to share the smooch and I reached on to his bottom to slowly slide his trousers off and doing so, held his tight 8 inched genital in my hands. It was rock hard already and while I held his dick, Jean slid my bra off to have access of my breasts as our kissing was charging down slowly. We walked up the house to my bedroom and having reached there; he hiked my dress up and helped it out and over my head.

When Jean stood his ground with his legs at shoulder length, I kneeled down before him and his eight inched member was the only thing that stood close to my face. I hugged his buttocks and proceeded to take his length in my mouth. Jean let out a gasp as his hard dick slipped in my mouth and I picked the pace in no time to get his dick in and out of my mouth. Poor Jean was caused to scoff sharply as I led his dick deeper and ending at a deepthroat. He let his hand on my head to control the rhythm as I increased the complexity to a hard one. The guy moaning and watching me from up top had been growing horny with each minute.

I didn't let Jean to be at ease and quickly shifted to his balls to start admiring their fullness. Hugging him more by his buttocks and squeezing his manly ass cheeks in my hands, I passionately sucked on Jean's testicles and his sharp moans were coming out in no lesser pace. Slowly and swiftly I led my favorite activity to end after reaching quarter of an hour. Jean's face screamed about how he enjoyed each and every minute of his helplessness while I blew his member.

Jean managed a warm smile and taking me by my waist, got me in bed slowly on my back. He laid his stout physique over me and again kissed me for a minute and slipped a pillow under my buttocks. With my head slightly lowered and legs driven apart and bent in knees, Jean slowly settled between my feet. He slid his hard member in my vagina, and after feeling my walls stretched as his thick dick voyaged deeper, I let out a soft moan with my eyes closed. Jean adjusted himself comfortably and with his legs slightly bent and driven apart, started with the thrusts in me. He started exerting in with an increased pace now along with me being a recipient of long and sensual thrusts in my vagina.

I closed my eyes and continued to give out moans as he fucked me with more and more force. I embraced his waist and butt crack with my hands and Jean in the meantime came to my boobs and kissed and sucked on each of them until stopping at my brown tits. I bite my lips as soon as Jean dart his teeth around my nipples and continued to propel harder in my vagina.

My horny suitor pushed himself out of this position to turn me around on my belly. He used his tough hands to open my legs by side and I helped him by bending my legs at my knees to invite him in. Jean sat on his knees close to my butt. He raised my legs and pulled them to lie on his thighs furthermore I made my legs embrace his back. Aiming towards the rear entry, he started penetrating in me from the bottom. I was coursed to louder moans after Jean with a quick access to my hole stretched it to the farthest and with a complexity that could be called of the hard level.

He caressed my round ass and squeezed them fiercely as he continued coming inside of me with all his strength. Jean with his hips hitting my ass exactly from the middle, moved my big ass to the beat of his desire and with a feel-good friction gave me tight and deep thrusts and subjected me to the roughest fucking I have ever come across. I bent my arms in elbows and threw them forward as he started to thrust his dick in and out of me in an increased pace. Jean caused me to be more on my belly and ceasing between my legs, he put his upper body on me to hide me completely under his stout physique.

It was not every day when my 5'9 physique was dominated by and perhaps this was one taking charge alpha male. He dominated me by his weight and strength. Also prone boned me completely and hugging me tightly in this position, held his dick to slip it in again and went on to measure my depths again. The next five minutes saw the loudest moans reflecting from the walls of the room, as I experienced Jean's hips hitting strongly on my butt after he fucked me in much harder and sensual thrusts. The guy also reached around my breasts and kissed me passionately when propelling his length in and out. It was just the other minute when I felt all of his hot seeds rounding in and about my region. We shared a quick smile coming to the end of it, and giving each other one last spit dropping open mouth kiss and smooch, we slipped in the blanket together and fell asleep cuddling each other.

When the sun had risen above the highest mountain the next day, I found myself still very much stuck to Jean as we were so tightly held with each other to not even help air pass from between. Spreading his sharp male smell, Jean was still very much asleep and I descended my right knee from his waist to break the hold. His Danish charm melted me even when he was asleep. As I was getting the blanket out of my hips and grab the robe, my eyes reached from where I couldn't take them away and I slowly slipped to the edge of the bed. I rested my head down Jean's belly and his sleeping dick turning now to a wide awake erection slipped in my mouth. I massaging his balls, started to suck him. Some soft massage of my hand on his balls and my mouth continually moving his dick in my mouth helped Jean to open his eyes slowly.

I led my eyes to him and looking in his eyes, got his size in and out for a minute. The guy closing his eyes in between didn't say a word in this time, and exhaled to show his liking for the blowjob. Also it wasn't long before he'd have uncurled himself from the bed and sat uptight to grab me by my shoulders and then holding my waist, took me in his lap. He rose on his tip toes as he hugged me and put his hands behind my back. We had coiled each other up and Jean murmured at me smilingly, "You don't ever seem to get enough, do you?"

"Make whatever you like sweetheart but...." I paused and put my butt up his lap a little and continued, "You do make a point." I smiled back looking at him. I held his erection in my palms and skewed myself on his penis from the top and slipped it in my hole. Jean groaned in pleasure.

I went through to set the rhythm and touched the bed with my feet leaning. I embraced his neck and he grabbed a hold of my 40 inched buttocks and squeezed them to his strength and holding me up in the quick motion, embraced my hard tits with his mouth. Nonetheless shallow penetration but with a hard level complexity, I was made to give out five more minutes of endless moaning which on half the period were killed midway as we were subjected to a lovely smooching. And we continued to kiss each other until we had fainted. Furthermore the morning sex led Jean's penis to shoot up every last drip of cum in my system.

After one last large peck on his lips, I disembarked from Jean's lap and coming out of the bed, had to clinch on to the nearest furniture to reach to my robe on the dressing. My hopping walk screamed louder about the amount of time I spent having sex in the past hours. The robe covered my body moreover as I was getting past the bed, Jean approached to my waist and having gotten a grab, kissed me on my butt through the satin robe, "I will look forward to seeing you soon darling." He said slowly and sensually.

He had given another peck on my other cheek when I replied, "To say I'm not looking forward as much as you would be an understatement." I replied. We settled on to plant our lips for the last before I settled myself under the shower. By the time I came out, my room no longer had a naked six feet two two man in bed.

In the next hour I cleaned myself, did the room to the extent I could do and had gulped down a meal of omelet and some scrambled eggs. Even though I did my best to ambush the happenings from the last night and this morning, Marsha still accounted a smile after seeing my curled up sheets.

"I guess the room temperature heated up last night that made the sheet to lose its shape, just a guess though ma'am."

She said with a grin after I asked the reason behind her long-bearing smile from the first she was in the bedroom. We knew what roamed in both of our heads but never managed to settle it over our lips. She stayed to work for another hour under which I had watched TV, went through the NY Times and learned about how their opinions on the Financial Structure of the country was taking a competitive stance against the eastern countries -- mainly Japan. Once the room looked like of a human residence again, I no longer languished around the house in just the robe and had settled over some loose clothe pair on me.

Chapter 5

Just before the sun was on the top of our roofs, I slumped in my study again to go through my preparations for the week's meeting with the President. I got on with the papers again, only starting the work cursing inside of me after Marsha had again did an ill-mannered job while arranging vital papers. She wasn't to be blamed completely but still the woman was about to have it from me in some day. I only hoped that day to not come along ever. Without any brief recheck, I just started with making new notes to get my head quickly in work and out of the rage on the maid.