A Long Lapse - Manisha Speaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days back when I was going through the companies' development financially in the past years, it could have been said that had the firm not possessed a good history of profits in the past decade, it was falling down to its knees, which was very much certain. I only ended up admiring Mr. Kumar's works in the older times but not to be, after even with his best of efforts currently, the swift progress was bounded to be hindered due to more than a few reasons. The only thing that got them going still was reputation with the older clients and the thing on which the profits actually pick up; issuing loan and lending to the new set of customers, it was missing. To cut-short they were out of the resources to attract new customers.

The flair of the firm had just picked to dry up bit by bit; it was required to be stopped at the earliest. I made notes about policy disagreements, issues within the union, shareholders' voices of misgivings and at the conclusive parts stated about how to put all of these to a once and for all stop. I didn't bother to check the wall clock when working and when I finally did, it said that with my leg crossed over the other, I was in the chair working for straight three hours. The clock's display came secondary after the pile of ashes in the tray was enough to tell I had been seated for long. Lunch was later met by an afternoon nap, and when I had got past a few of the work in the second half of the day before dinner, the cordless phone rang.

I realized to have been grinning in all of the two minutes' talk on the phone and after I had hung up, I was not left to concentrate fully on work and slumped in the chair only to wait for the hour to pass. I dined looking at the hour hand to complete the slow 30 degrees' voyage from the center point. Post an hour, the doorbell rang, and my hurried feet opened it in a whisker. Jean looked down on me and I let him close the door this time before getting into the act. Before I had started whispering close to him, I picked to shove Jean on the same wall.

"I missed you darling." I said sensually.

"But it's only been a few...."

"Shhhh..." I had covered my finger on his lips and went round and rubbed my lips on his right ear. Jean heared to my heavy breathing while embracing his ears and then a bite on his ear led his curiosity to a boner and once I had released his lips to have him speak again, Jean was not left to say another word. I had gone down on him and he only opened his mouth to groan after feeling his rock hard erection slipping in and out of my mouth rapidly and passionately. He gasped holding my head with his body loosening up as the oral sex went on.

Fifteen minutes on and while Jean still not have resurrected any of the power, I got him in bed on his back with his legs apart. I slowly and steadily straddled with my legs on either side and mounted on him to shift my all 143 pounds on the man. My hand wrapped his size entirely and guided his penis in my vagina and opened my legs wide apart. Poor Jean just clinched on to my knees for any involvement when I had already started with my movements up and down along his length. A few minutes in and I rotated my hips on his size in circles to have Jean's compatible thick member rub at all the right places inside of me. Our collective moans had Jean's moans overdoing mine which said all too well how he was feeling each and second of it.

Varying my pace to keep him from coming, I teased Jean to his fifteenth minute into the sex without cumming, when my tap had already been opened thrice already. Finally he involved himself as he grabbed me underneath my butt to lift me up, and down on his size, at his pace. I leant on to his chest to bounce up and down on his size causing my busts to bounce and join in the motion as well. Jean was ridiculously turned on to an extent to almost beg to cum as I looked him in his eyes and continued with bouncing on him. I fondled his balls in my hand and massaging it slowly, I leapt up and turned around leaving Jean to have a formidable view of my back and butt.

I played with his balls more and started riding him in reverse cowgirl. I didn't vary my pace as one more minute in. And when Jean was holding my butt as I came rapidly up and down on him, he finally blew with his warm fluid. There wasn't a corner it didn't shoot inside me. The man moaning hard and trying to catch his breath, wiped the sweat over his forehead and got a hold of my hair to make me lay back over his front. Our lips met for the first time in the evening and we opened our mouths wide to let our tongue dance upon one another. He played with my breasts as we extended the embrace for longer than expected.

"I just had the best twenty minutes of my life baby, I owe you one." The man said softly while slowly caressing my breasts.

Shifting on to Jean's hand as my pillow I grind my head on it and replied looking at him, "You're an old flatter sweetheart but I ask you to save it for later" my hand slipped on to his slowly erecting size and continued, "after our night has just started!" Coming out from under him, I mounted over Jean again.

With moon slowly pacing up in the sky, the atmosphere of the room was truly heated up like Marsha abstractly stated in the day. And once our night ended after three great fucking sessions in succession, the sheet was really curled up more and was left to have Marsha an even elaborated opinion over the scenes this time out.

The subsequent morning I saw a little of Jean and after embracing with his lips a minute, I looked for my way out. I had left for the fitness sessions before the man was out from his half sleep. I tortured myself as usual and was home in an hour. Jean was gone by then. Unsurprisingly Marsha did show an exaggerated smile but without a word did the cleanings of the house. The worst I assumed there was if the teasing maid had come across the naked Jean in the bed. I smiled and moved on to have the shower. Things went smoothly by now.

I had come out wearing a medium sleeved top underneath the blazer buttoned till three quarter of its length and the high waisted pinstriped trousers at the bottom which was accustomed by strappy heels at my feet. I was nervous but I had mastered of how to mask my exasperation with a little element of smile and possibly in this male chauvinist world, a woman's body would be more than enough to get her a step forward in all activities. Also the plain front of the trousers in its looseness just about provided me with the self assurance of going to crack up in the meeting.

As I went forward to take my files and place them rightly in the bag, I came across how Marsha was out of precision in doing my study again. After this my maid was over of her stealth and a confrontation was more than a requirement. In the meantime I set myself to leave. The train took all of its obligatory twenty minutes to take me to my destination. I didn't fail to make every second count and slumping in the corner of the carriage, rehearsed each and every point in my report repeatedly. By the end of the voyage, I was more than ready to address the President and co.

I made through the revolving door and as our lecturers at the Cambridge kept saying, "To win a corporal battle you should be at least twenty minutes' early to the time you are summoned." Each and every word of it was printed in my head as I followed the same. Miss Anushree was startled at first and with her too tight of formal attire, asked me to follow her to the meeting hall. She opened the door for me as I found myself a runner-up to the race to the hall after a man seemingly in his late twenties had already taken his place at the far end of this huge oak-paneled table.

His dressing was the smartest I have ever seen a guy in this building in an Italian hi-twist woven taupe, grey and brown worsted suit with necktie. Just after Anushree had strolled past half a dozen seats before the large table, she stopped to help me get in my chair, which was six seats ahead of him. Once I had taken my seat, he managed a smile looking at me and quickly went back to his reading. I was ought to be rehearsing again but supposedly in a lower tone now.

I did catch up most of the parts until the clock struck ten and the door was opened and closed much frequently. On their way to greet the smartly dressed man at the far end of the table, every attendant had to stop at me and I returned the compliments by leaving my seat to give them formal handshakes with a warm smile. More than half of them after stopping at my front gave a strange look as if it was the shortest they ever felt before someone of their opposite sex. And I was just too well regretful of the luxury of getting to look over their heads also sat comfortably once there was only one chair left in the room.

We were all cause to rise from our seats as Mr. Kumar emerged through the door. He smiled at everyone and managed to say, "Good Morning gentlemen" and as his eyes found me, he quickly recovered, "Or should I say Good Morning all of you because this is not just Gentlemen's game anymore." He managed a smile at me and then to all of the members. The laughter that followed took everyone at ease as they settled in their seats.

The company secretary seated just aside Mr. Kumar looked at his file and with his one nod to the president, Mr. Kumar started speaking, "Can I open this meeting by welcoming a new face on this table of ours. Gentlemen please help me to welcome our new and probably the youngest and first woman minister of coins in the company's history, Miss Manisha." Several eyeballs turned to me as Mr. Kumar went mute for the chattering and welcoming of a few seconds to pass. "She is the integral part of the young women's brigade probably waiting to put male chauvinism to an end in the corporate world and probably join the mix to etch a proper balance tick in the gender section." A few members laughed on Mr. Kumar's animated speech.

"Thank you Mr. President and I would like to say how delighted I am to be here working for a great company as yours. Let me assure you that my every word of financial advice to be of the best interest of the company."

"I'm glad to hear that Miss Manisha." Saying that Mr. Kumar had taken his eyes off me and addressing everyone he continued, "Every board member could not have failed to notice that there is perhaps just one agenda for today's meeting. As you all know about the financial companies being highly reliable to outside monetary sources and we as a group are just not up to the mark in these past few months." The members inside nodded as their boss took a pause for a sip of water. "Time has come for us to make a concrete and a big decision and thus to make the farthest leap in securing the company's future also regain the stature that had been continued down the years." The board member nodded and hummed as he came to a halt.

The meeting certainly was announced to be a no-holds-barred by the President. And the relaxed members in the seat were now in attention, which clearly spoke of the robust nature the meeting had taken suddenly.

"By all means I could say that in all of the past meetings we have attended, namely all board members, I have given every board member to express their opinions and perhaps get a new deal introduced in the company to take the progress forward, but it is with a great professional grief I have to let you know that none of your proposals failed to even make the slightest of differences." As the President paused every member on the table had been escaping any eye contact and they looked down on the table.

"And no one is to blame for the inaccurate policies being passed" this sentence caused every member to regain their honors as they started with their nodding again, the President continued, "After perhaps in this evolving market, it would take a highly woke and qualified individual to predict anything correctly. Gentleman it is with great displeasure I must let most of you know that the greys in our hair do make sense finally after our tactics are really outdated now." The President's smirk caused most of the elderly on the table to share a laugh among each other.

"To solve this dilemma, I may now ask for Miss Manisha our respected minister of coins to proceed, and I also have everyone here informed that Miss Maheshwari has my confidence and most of the members present currently here. Over to you Miss Manisha." Some heads nodded and smiled at me after Mr. Kumar like a Sergeant in war passed over to his deputy to take the mission forward.

"Thank you Mr. President," I said looking down at my notes. "May I begin by saying that whatever the company's situation might be at present, we are not that much stooped deep into a disaster and it would be kind of me to say that we are certainly not awaiting one but holding my truthfulness I should make it clear that probably a precaution is required to tackle the oncoming jeopardy." In a minute the board members who were loosened on their seats sat up tight to take my every word for consideration.

"As the President reminded us, our policies failed to make any impact on the financial structure of the company and to be more specific, didn't attract any substantial outside loans to go out. I had made a good reading of everything from the union to the shareholders and all of their direct influences towards financial problems. There are more than a few things to be noted when explaining everything the company has come across in recent times, to start with them, the first issue that should be taken into account is an ill-management of time table. Let alone the big transactions, the shareholders with minimal shares of them in the company fail to get their fair split in time which ultimately holds them to a power of voicing their misgivings. This might sound superficial but in the long run the company reputation could be held to a dilemma following a few more instances as that." I finally came to halt.

"So what do you suggest of it Miss Maheshwari?" Mr. Desai, one of the board members asked.

"A close inspection to everyone employed in and around that area and have them get the sack." I paused.

"Do you seem to realize you're talking of a department employing more than two dozen employees?"

"Yes."

"And you are suggesting getting them released from their services at once?"

"Perhaps Mr. Desai, but as you will know an efficient gardener knows in order to have a plant regain its greenish charm, you don't simply extract the roots out but a more conventional method like regeneration or grafting is taken into account to save the time and money." Mr. Desai managed a smile and nodded. I knew he got the answer.

"Can you brief us on other issues as well Miss Manisha after according to you there were more than a few there!" Another member of the board asked me to continue.

"Certainly sir, the other issues to say are inter-related and could be summed in one word -- money. There has been a great deal of financial overrun in the firm, consequences of the same failing to make dates and the most dreadful of all, the reserves drying up after having to cover up so much at once."

"But you just said we are not facing a disaster at the moment?" The President asked.

"And I meant it fully sir, this is a problem but not a substantial one and in normal circumstances a short term borrowing might be the answer however I suggest otherwise. This company had been taken forward by its reputation and in the days to come, reputation is the first thing it would find to cling on to. We might be a little bruised but by no means are the ones to curl up in the corner and lick our wounds." The President and others nodded with a sense of pride.

"To conclude the agenda, I now move on to my suggestive policy. This is basically a technological driven world we are living in and which would only take rise in the decades to come. And to mention one of the fast growing technological entities, it would be the Sega CDs, a Japanese company looking to make a name of them in the western gaming market. I directly suggest our financial company to tie up a bond with the mentioned Japanese firm which is languishing round about the market to find funds and it won't be long when they would stop at our doors." I came to a halt for a sip of water from my glass.

"How much sure you are that our Asian neighbors would be a good pick given the rather appalling history they shared with everyone they became ally of!"

"I certainly saw this coming sir, I would ask for everyone to pause for a moment. Most recently after Zaibatsu, Daikin, Mitsubishi, saw a considerable success in the American market, it has paved way for many Japanese firms to get up from their napping and join in the mix. And as far as Japan is concerned, standing on this land or back home, we must learn to go away from the old prejudice and move on to embrace the new generation who are not condemned of the past."

"But the company you are suggesting is not either producing vehicles or machines; it is a video game developer for heaven's sake. How do you think that will fall into place?" Some gentleman from my left intervened.

"This is a fast growing time we are living in, no matter what age group you're from, you would be too well ready for any opportunity to get a hold on the technology and ease up your work. Same goes with the younger generations, in order to enhance creativity and get more relaxing means of entertainment, they would cling on to video games. I must assure you gentlemen that in the coming decades people would be seen curled up in their couch to play football before the game screen rather than actually going out to meet the game in fields, at least that's what the recent journals predict. So we probably are not making a bad deal grabbing on to Sega CDs."

Now as I looked across the room, the reactions of the members, from an unconcealed disgust was now moving on to what an exciting opportunity and everything in between.

"Very intriguing Miss, but can you just tell us how are we going to get them in our books after there are several of our opposite numbers who might also be looking at this as an opportunity they could not afford to miss not to mention Rivera & Sanders are the biggest of them." This time the voice came from the other side of the table. The smartly dressed man had finally broken his silence.

"As I mentioned earlier sir, reputation, Japanese run by that principle and it's not the offers that they are seeking for, their hunt is for the moral standards with which they could hang about for longer. And as you all know, Rivera & Sanders and half of our opposite numbers have got no morals and certainly no standards." Just when I completed the sentence the board members with the President had joined in the laughter. I waited for it to die down before adding, "We are allowing Rivera & Sanders to step forward but certainly we have got more elements to tempt the Asians in. And having said that, 'we won't be killing our enemy but we just won't allow them to cross the county' as one of my professors from Cambridge used to quote. Thank you." I gave them a moment again to show their animated reactions. I closed my notes and slowly descended in my seat.

"Thank you Miss Maheshwari, and as all the members heard all of Miss Manisha's, I don't think there is any question posing against her proposal. Therefore I declare every little element of Miss Manisha's proposal to be taken into immediate effect from the minute this meeting concludes, maybe if any member would like to offer an opinion." Mr. Kumar waited a few seconds to glance across the room and added, "I suppose there's not any, and therefore I would take all of your leaves until we meet next month again. Good day to all of you."

After the meeting broke up, the members started to leave and almost all of them had different reactions carved up over their face when shaking hands with me. It seemed in this thirty minutes, the world had turned upside down. After I had gone in the cabin room, the rest of the day spent smoothly as I stayed there. the regular train got me closer to home and once reaching home, the fatigue of the day got the better of me as I slept earlier than I do naturally.