A Long Lapse - Manisha Speaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What makes you say that?" I replied and tried to sound more casual than I was, just not to get her in the maid mode again.

"It is weekend and he didn't look to be anywhere around so I assumed you too might have just lost interest or my speculations could be plainly stupid as well."

"I'm afraid they are darling because Jean is out on a business and can be back anytime this week." I replied clearing the air and added, "Also as it was only just twice when we.... so the odds still say he would very well get to measure my depth again." I said grinning.

"I might have speculated one thing wrong but are you sure it was just twice? Because the last I saw of the man was on Friday and almost every day in between he slipped out early before I arrived here."

"And how have you seen him coming out when you were not even arrived here?" I was still grinning taking Marsha as a tease same as Janice and Cassandra.

"It's Miss Luis's garden I have been employed to work in the hours before the sunrise and after she just lives on the other end of the street, the view from there to your door is not merely a hundred yards so my eyes couldn't be mistaken." The smile was just in portions now on my face as I looked at Marsha. The people of the area knew very well of the famous attorney Miss Luis and I was known once by a neighbor that we shared the same maid so what Marsha was making out was not all hypothetical.

"I will be back in a minute." I said before rising from my seat. I walked up the bedroom and stood by the chest of drawers to open the second from the top and searched inside for the duplicate key to the house. It was not there. I exhaled sharply and kept my hands on my waist to believe it was happening in real.

"You do act surprised, don't you?" Marsha asked suspiciously.

"Oh no I'm not, just a little exasperated of the fact that my beddings tales are out which was not the plan I outlined at the first place." I said giving a brief grin. My pride of getting humiliated and taken for a fool before my own maid stopped me from speaking the truth.

"I didn't mean to pry, I'm very sorry."

"Relax you didn't do any such thing darling. Would you care for a drink?" I offered and she accepted.

After we had our share of booze in our hands she started, "I will not get in to the work mode but as an employer if you have ever considered to rate my work?" Marsha smiled and took her sip.

"Perhaps you are too good to be rated Marsha" I replied and something struck in my head, "But there is this one thing I presume." I paused.

"I'm all ears Manisha ma'am." She smiled as waiting eagerly for me to speak.

"My study Marsha, it was poorly done in the early days of the week, what of it?" I didn't complain but said it casually.

"That is the first thing I take in to consideration because your long hours' works gets it the messiest at the end of the day." Marsha cleared but added, "If you will tell me about what days of the week you are talking of?"

"Last weekend and the first day of the week, I had significant documents lying here and there which should not be happening."

"I am sorry for that Manisha but the last I see of the study table everyday it is always left well shuffled and untidy. However your charming man could be said to be in the accusations for one of the days you mentioned of." Her words made me to counter her.

"How do you think Jean is involved in any of this?"

"We happened to exchange words on his first morning in the house when he was searching for a pen as he explained to me. Also he assured to do the table again after getting his pen, but your opinion says he might not have done a very good job in it." Marsha took pride while saying that. It was saddening for me after all I feared was coming together to make me believe what I didn't want to.

I was just about to speak when Marsha after having a look at the clock said in a louder tone, "Its fricking two o'clock, I think I might get going now anytime soon. You were saying?"

"Nothing important darling I will see you tomorrow and don't forget to refer me as you should be referring me as." I managed a healthy smile. I rose from my seat to hug Janice to a goodbye. She left in the next minute.

I saw the door being closed by Marsha as I slumped in my seat again. Marsha didn't leave me with an empty head perhaps and no sooner did she leave than my head had started to outline more questions than I had ever assumed of. There were many Whys, Hows and Whens rounding about my head. I took another half an hour in the seat and even after I had consumed lunch and likewise the two hours' mark got crossed in the clock; I was none the wiser about the events Marsha described. I did the dishes quietly, at just about conclusion of the activity, the phone ring across the room reached my ears.

I walked down the hall to receive it, "Hello sweetheart" a rather cheerful and manly voice came from the other end.

"Hello Jean, you are likely to score a century after I was thinking about you only sweetie. How are you?"

"I'm good, the only thing leaving the setting stagnant is your hands to cling on to babe. I miss you."

"You bet!" Jean was caused to laugh harder by my reply but not even a strand of expression changed over my face.

"You can cling on to many things of mine when you are back I suppose." I gave Jean exactly what he wanted to hear but in a not so enthusiastic tone.

"And it's not before this weekend. Can this life be any more miserable?"

"No idea however it's potential cannot be measured darling." The laugh was again apparent on the other end.

"How are you catching up on your business trip?" I asked him.

"A handful of meetings attended and a handful still to go, exhausting if the setting is to be summed up in one word." He replied, "And yours.... I mean how is everything at work?" I noticed how Jean did no questions about my meetings this week which was quite different from what Cassandra had briefed me over a few days back.

"A handful attended and a handful still to go." I replied which was another case of laughter for Jean. He acted like having no knowledge of any meeting, let alone worrying about my performance in the ballroom.

"I will be back late this week darling and can't wait to see you the first thing after I step a foot in town."

"I would be lying if I say I can wait till then, I am looking forward towards it darling." Jean chuckled while I still held on to the same expression I had a few hours back.

I kept staring at his bag for a few seconds after the line went dead, and as I set myself in motion from beside the phone, I was clear about what to do next. I kneeled down on the floor to unzip Jean's bag. After ignoring several voices coming from inside of me, I unzipped the bag in the whole and had dipped my hands to look inside. There were many documents inside, and after getting past half a dozen of the papers, I stopped at something that mattered to me. And I should say this, THAT SHIT REALLY MATTERED.

It was enough for me to stop out of heartache but not to be as I kept digging for more. Several more minutes passed and finally there was one last thing I stopped at. Seeing Jean's name and photo printed under his company's name made me sit on the floor from kneeling. I was dumbstruck. I kicked the bag away from beside the couch in sheer anger. Everything from the past hours stung in my heart as I sat on the floor with my foot flat and one hand flat, and stayed like that for at least an hour. The day embarked slowly and steadily, it was probably the longest in a long while. It ended after I hit the bed at only one past ten. I fell asleep quickly.

Chapter 8

I joined in Cassandra the next morning for our fitness sessions. Like any other woman, I yearned to chatter everything I came across yesterday. But then I stepped back thinking what good it will do. What they said about gym and frustrated workout sessions being the most effective pair was coming out being a reality and it was not a fiction anymore. I experienced the most strain in my arms and butt after the crude workout, this bodily pain was worse than all of it I ever had. I passed on my goodbyes to Cassandra to head home. Marsha was already there and it was the most comfortable I ever found her around me.

I showered, clothed myself in the slacks, shirt and blazer, and contained the first meal of the day. I was subjected to a heartbreak most recently however my stern head refused to take it no more than a corporate defeat. The obligatory smile before heading to the station coursed across my cheeks as I saw my way out of the house.

"I might need more of your wisdom in the future. Thank you." The company secretary drew his hand forward. I shook his hands and once he left, I slumped in the seat leisurely after finishing the third appointment of the day. It was getting tiresome but then I remembered it was the last of the day. The new week in the office saw new voices mainly due to the developments en route because of the call centers opening round the country. The deal with the Japanese was now edging towards us and it was only a matter of time when they will summon themselves. However that wasn't the concern for me. I finished the day finally.

The return journey home kept very quiet. Just when my feet touched the station, the distant chatters around me were very much audible; I reluctantly heard them to say the least. The couple walking a few paces behind me was seemed to have deep throated amplifiers as they were chattering among each other.

"It still doesn't change the fact that you lied." The woman in her mid-twenties countered on to a dialogue of the guy, which I didn't hear.

"But what's done is done, we are helpless babe." The American douchebag accent spoke.

"There is still many a things I can baby." The woman replied instantly.

"And what are they?"

"Next time we kiss, it's on the top of the Empire State." She said.

"Are you nuts? You know I get dizzy and all sweaty from heights." The guy replied almost half an octave loud.

"That's why you will be stood back-faced with the pillar at the farthest end when I eat you out baby." The woman passed on the jurisdiction.

"I'm not buying this."

"I never asked you to."

"And what are the odds you won't push me from there?" The guy had his voice lowered a little now.

"I would not have minded baby but then I want to see you face your even bigger fear afterwards."

"And that is?" The guy intervened.

"Proposing me to marriage."

The woman had stopped a cab and before the guy could articulate his response she was in the carriage as it drove away. I kept on walking forward and after a minute, was subjected to hear a loud victory yell from behind. I didn't have to second guess who did it. I didn't know what I was gladder of, the couple about to be marrying or their not so pleasant argument stopping and coming to an end.

The silence followed till the time I reached my door and increased allegedly once I stepped inside the house. Slowly and steadily the clock made its sluggish voyage to eleven as I turned the television off and headed to turn the lights off as well. As I was going down the hall and into my bed, I happened to walk past the wall across the couch in the dark, which was the exact spot to have kissed Jean for the first. The flooded emotions from the heart reached up to my brains and descended down from my eyes. In between the sobs I touched the wall and then the switchboard and kept on doing it.

I stopped in a while but kept roaming my hand on the wall as I looked at it with more significance. A few more minutes passed moreover I stayed unmoved there. Adjusting my thoughts and emotions, I finally headed to bed. Undressing myself to nothing, I slipped under the sheets to drown to sleep.

The other day in the office was not very happening. The only social activity I did in the day was to call Cassandra and barring that didn't see of many people in the entire day. I stayed in my cabin minding my things with some of the tentacles in my head still constantly running in the other direction. The day was at its ending after I was truly in the mood to flee out of the building.

Once I was settled in the first class carriage on way back, my mind revolved around two and only two events from last night, the couples chatter and my time standing beside the wall of my house where I had embraced Jean for the first. I thought and thought and by the time the train pulled into the station, I had worked out things I was going to do. I smiled finally for the first in three days while kept walking down the street.

I showered and dined after reaching home, and finding some spare time after my daily soap opera, picked to the phone to dial Cassandra. Amigo had just too many things to talk about then, even more so, the call duration kept on increasing and increasing counts before I settled to the purpose I had called for. Cassandra laughed and replied, "No hay Problema." We hung up. I wondered how cool it would have been to change languages on a go.

Workout, office, and back, ate half of my day. I was walking up the street to home before stopping to Cassandra's doorsteps. The Latina bombshell was waiting for me outside of her house dressed in just the long silk robe with her hair unevenly done. She looked to have been returned from somewhere. I took the bag that she had readied for me, taking it off her hands, I settled to hug her down as taking my leave. Once Cassandra was inside again, I looked across the street, and there were two heavy coups parked in her parking space. I doubted if she owned any of them. Giving my head a halt after the long day, I decided on keeping my walk down the road and to my house.

The weekend was only forty eight hours away now. And from the routine I held, I expected it to fade away quickly and exactly that happened. Just on my way back home of the last working day and outside the train station, I stopped a cab to get in. The cabbie came to a halt outside this shop, which was getting overlooked by one of the fanciest gardens of the city. The board read Fetch. I opened the door to the sound of the bell, as a lady in her early fifties, appeared to my assistance, she took an entire half an hour with her words of instruction as getting my basket full. As I went on to the counter to do the payment in cash, she handed me the change with, "That is a one lucky man I guess." I resolved to a smile and saw my way out.

I slipped in the back of the cab which took more time back by the traffic standards to get me home a little late. On my steps past the door, my first assurance to this night was a sound sleep. And as I slumped under the sheet after undressing, it was exactly what I settled in for. I didn't even memorize when my eyes shut and I passed out.

I rose from the good night's sleep and washing my mouth before the mirror, walked up the room to the drawer to get my trainers on. After I had shut the door of the drawer, the full length mirror gave my naked body a good view and I settled to glance at it. With my firm breasts and full ass as the blessing on my 5'9 body, the bumpy fat on the peripheries of my physique were still needed to get burnt helping my belly to hang a little less. The evolving phase of my professional career did ask for some bodily improvements to help me deliver consistently. Taking the usual motivations, I slipped my legs in the leggings and got it up and over my butt; likewise my top was also clothed before I moved out to meet the morning breezes.

Cassandra like a sensible being didn't really get to gossiping anything from the past day, as her topics were formulated from hot guys to hot guys to hot guys as we chattered everything sweet and dirty around hot guys. She was always an unknown mystery for me even after so many days of knowing her. After back, I looked to a long hot bath in the tub, and since Cassandra's talks were still very fresh, I slipped my first and second and then the third finger in my glory hole to reach to the fifteenth minute of my time playing with myself, thinking of hot guys. The bathrooms at the corner of the house had this one gift of not letting sounds out in full and I only hoped my high decibel moans won't have left the room too.

I was all sorted in my head but still needed to make arrangements in real. Slowly and steadily I went on giving the final touch to all of it and came free in the last five minutes when Jean was due to arrive. The time bar was finally filled when the doorbell rang. I walked up to open it for him. It was Jean."")))

********

I was slumped comfortably in my chair, when Manisha finished her glass and kept the silence.

After nearly two hours, her slave was still between her legs, worshipping his goddess, and when she finished her latest sentence, took her hands in the box to grab hold of a leash. Getting it round Suraj's neck, she held it.

"What happened to Jean then?" I asked her sounding impatient.

"Hold your horses dotter, we aren't continues until after the date alters." She said looking at the night sky and looked me in the eye. The smile she gave away post the sentence helped me to be at ease.

"It's sad that this evening came to an end this early." I said sounding a little disappointed.

"Not everything ends happily sweetheart, but not your stay here..." She left her seat in between and held on to the leash, "which I say will not only be longer but better than most of the things you come across on a visit." Her pull enabled her slave to be on his all fours again.

"Can I get a trailer of it?"

Manisha holding the leash came out of the table, and approaching towards me, handed the leash in my hands, "I think walking Milo in will help you with you desire also hold your horses better."

"And what is Milo?"

"My, or let's say, our cattle." She said looking at him, and he keeping his heads on the ground, started walking on his position. I found my steps as well and started advancing beside him. Manisha advanced further and as we reached to the end of her doorstep, held the leash by herself and said,

"Bade your new master good night, Milo."

Suraj with his head close to my feet, kissed on both of my feet and in his domesticated accent, said, "Goodnight Mistress."

I didn't need a thought now and patted on his head to accept his wish, and answered respectfully, "Goodnight." Both Milo and Manisha looked to slip in the room but I didn't leave his head until grabbing his hair tightly with a, "You needn't be rewarded an instruction from next time Milo." I called my decree in and leant down to him and kissed on his head before cutting loose my grip.

I came forward to Manisha and hugged the big woman, and without an element of hesitation, slid my hands down her waist and on her big butt. With my light grip over her warm end, I patted and said, "I'll see you by the dining table the first thing tomorrow morning. Goodnight ma'am." Before finishing off, I kissed on her cheek, and turned around to get away and didn't turn back until after entering my room.