All Comments on 'A Loss of Self Control'

by PortraitOfPerversion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it! I really liked how Alexandra broke Sophia making her crave her body smells and sweat. It would be awesome to see more stories where a girl brainwashes her victims using nothing more than her body smells and her bodily fluids 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story! Most stories like this seem to focus on Bondage and pain where this story keeps the focus on Humiliation and degradation. Everything seemed to flow well into the next scene and nothing was to out of place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an awesome read from start to finish!!

redheadslut32redheadslut32over 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and I hope you write a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

🤔 Very Interesting!

Hallo Ms. PortraitOfPerversion!

When Her Royal Majesty The Black Queen is in the mood for kinky fun, she just starts shouting orders, hey Kat... bring me my cane and the head-harness, then get in position on your knees in front of the Queen's Throne, I'm gonna cane your white ass then use your toilet mouth all afternoon, now doesn't that sound yummy, 😜..

Thank-you... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Pissy Orgasms!

Gay Kat..

dogged1dogged1about 2 years ago

I enjoy mind control stories, but I have some issues with this one. I would like to know the nature of the mind control that Alexandra uses, when it is effect (always?), whether she uses it on others besides Sofia, and so forth. I do like that Sofia is consciously aware of her manipulated physical actions, but it seems her thoughts are controlled at times, too. It's alright if Sofia doesn't know the difference, but, as a reader, I would like to know if, for instance, her Mistress-given orgasms are influenced by the mind control, or are a result of her true passion. Still, a good read; I gave 4 stars. And the epilogue was killer hot.

PortraitOfPerversionPortraitOfPerversionabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Dogged1

Thanks for the feedback. for the mind control I wanted it to feel like a horror movie monster, where it is more scary when you have no idea what it is or how it works just that it is there affecting the people. Since Sofia never knows how she is being controlled, if her emotions, thoughts, feelings are real or part of the control I wanted the reader to have that same feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story. Love the way Alexandra controls Sofia without her knowing it. It was well worth the effort to read the entire story. I think one of the most amazing pieces of this jaundra I have ever read. I was both mentally and physically drained after reading this beautiful work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wait, is it that normal for a delivery person to be THAT rude in the US? The whole six pages I was waiting for her to be made to apologize for being more than an hour late, blatantly rolling her eyes when being made to wait, and STILL demanding a tip on top of it. It reads to me that the whole treatment Sofia got was more for the "prude" part, not the "little bitch" part. That and Alexandra was a predator who would do this to anyone she found attractive anyway, regardless of the shitty service. The story itself is hot but it doesn't feel cathartic enough to me. Sofia was only made aware of her being "a slut, a whore, and a slave", not her being a shitty little brat.

PortraitOfPerversionPortraitOfPerversion4 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous with gig economy being a thing along with uber, skip and other delivery apps, it is not normal but is a regular occurrence.

and yes Alexandra was a predator, that was the point. Sofia was in the wrong place at the wrong time and crossed the wrong person. Sofia would have been fine if she wasn't a "little bitch" but Alexandra would have just done it to some one else who had slighted her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPortraitOfPerversion@PortraitOfPerversion
Hiya! I'm Miss Perversion from Portrait of Perversion. I am a Bi, Nerdy, Canadian, Switch who is in love of all things kinky & depraved. I'm a content creator (Videos, Photos, and Erotica) who focuses on Kink, Fetishes and BDSM. I was born to be an exhibitionist as I very muc...