A Lost Daughter Ch. 23

Story Info
Boundries are continually pushed...
3.6k words
4.7
10.8k
8

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 05/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sienna stared at the two little lines that she knew would change her life forever. Just two little lines, signifying perhaps the greatest moment of her life and the result that she had been chasing for weeks now. She had been diligent. It had begun nearly a month ago, with a single line. A challenge. A beginning. A single line that begged to be split in two. A single line that meant she was ready. Ready for her destiny.

Since that single line established a starting point, she had been stringent about her clients for Kevin. Blowjobs only. He didn't like it and threatened to complain to her father, but she used her puppy dog eyes and skills as a deepthroat specialist to sway Kevin to agreement. Besides, it wasn't forever, it was just a temporary thing. In the intervening weeks she had swallowed enough cum to feed a small town. It didn't matter and it didn't stop her. She would swallow an ocean of cum if it meant that she got two lines.

It had been test after test after test that had taunted her after that. Weeks of anticipation and disappointment and planning. Her father had surrendered so much of his seed to her hungry cunt that she felt sorry for assaulting him with so much vigor--especially during her most fertile days. But all it took was a cigarette, a needle, or a thick cloud and he would melt like puddy in her hands. Another deposit and another single line. Time after time, week after week. Until now.

Two lines, it wasn't a fluke or a mistake. It was the third confirmation of the same results. Two lines. It took everything in her power to avoid screaming in glee. She settled on staring at herself in the mirror of the bathroom, turning to the side and tracing her hand along her abdomen. Flat, toned, and seemingly empty. Seemingly. But the results didn't lie, and she wouldn't be denied. Two lines. Two lives.

I walked into a maelstrom. Loud music and a haze of smoke, Kayla dancing in her underwear with a cigarette in her hand and a series of lines on the coffee table. Sure, she had taken to the meth and heroin, but still balled out on coke as a special treat to herself.

"Hey baby," she welcomed me with a sway of her hips and a sharp grin.

It hadn't gotten any easier to focus on work knowing that I now had 3 gorgeous women smoking and getting high back home, simply waiting for me to open the door and fuck them silly. Especially Sienna, who had been borderline ravenous for the last month. I chalked it up to the addition of Kayla and a need to 'claim me' and establish herself in the pecking order. At times, I almost felt like she was possessive. It had been hard for my cum to end up anywhere other than her pussy for all her efforts.

This was perhaps the first day in a long time where she wasn't essentially accosting me as soon as I had opened the door. Amber sauntered into the room with a cigarette dangling from her lips, carrying a tumbler of whiskey. She was taking a tolerance break from heroin and had been drinking like a fish while doing so. It was borderline normal lately in terms of our relationship, as I had long become comfortable with seeing her drunk regularly for the previous 18-years prior to Sienna re-entering our lives.

"Missed you," she said, pulling on the cigarette between her lips and popping a ball of smoke down her throat.

I predictably leaned in to kiss her, allowing her exhale to bathe me while I tasted her ashy tongue and whiskey breath.

"Mmmm, you taste delicious," I appraised.

She winked at me and continued on to the kitchen, downing her whiskey and walking over to the open bottle of Jack on the counter and refilling. She would be falling over by the end of the night, and I was here for it.

"Where's Sienna?" I asked, realizing that she hadn't been waiting for me or even greeted me which was uncharacteristic for her.

"She's in the bathroom, been in there most of the day. She says she has a special treat for you, and I haven't seen her for at least an hour," Amber replied.

I raised my eyebrows at that, my surprise plain on my face.

"Even after almost three straight months of this, she is still so obsessed with one-upping herself in her devotion to you," she added.

"It's romantic and sweet, she loves you so much, we all do," Kayla said from the living room.

"Of course, we do," Amber said with a knowing smile.

I may have been imagining things, but it seemed Amber knew far more than she was letting on about this 'special treat.' Even still, I knew that whatever plan she was or wasn't covering for there was nothing I could do to get her to spill the beans. Amber was nothing if not intent on seeing a plan through to the end. She just smiled at my perplexed expression and took a long sip from her glass.

The sound of aggressive snorting from behind me brought my attention to Kayla who was hoovering up another line of coke. I could see the faint outlines of at least five or six that had already been ganked and these were not thin lines. The scene in Pulp Fiction flashed in my mind for a moment and I imagined having to stab her in the chest with a needle of adrenaline before I pushed it out of my head.

"You look like you need to drain your balls," Kayla noted from her knees.

I burst out laughing at her less than subtle hint to fuck her, and she turned back to the table and did another line.

"I'm serious, just sit down and I'll do the rest," she urged, patting the couch, and beckoning me to sit.

She was borderline manic and very jittery, which were characteristics of 'cocaine fiend Kayla,' which I had come to know quite well. I almost took her up on her offer, her bouncing her coked up ass on my cock feverishly flashing through my thoughts momentarily before I remembered Sienna.

"I better see what Sienna has in store for us before I 'blow my load' if you know what I mean," I replied.

Kayla just nodded and went back to her coke, not even laughing at my double entendre which meant she was totally blasted. She normally never missed a chance to laugh at a goofy joke. I went back to the bedroom and took off my tie and kicked off my shiny black loafers. As I began to unclasp my black leather belt, I heard a knock at the door.

"It's open," I said, not even remembering shutting it.

The door opened very slowly, and the first thing I saw from the other side was frilly white fabric. Then a white high heel and more white fabric and then another white heel. Standing in front of me was Sienna, dressed up in Amber's wedding gown with full-makeup and hair. She looked like the most beautiful angel since her mother had worn it nearly 20-years-ago. I gasped reflexively, unable to form words at what I was seeing.

"Hi, daddy," Sienna said.

She didn't approach me right away, knowing that I was taking her in and allowing me to marvel at her astounding physical appearance. Her silken brown hair had been washed, conditioned, pressed and curled into shiny chocolate locks that framed her face and fell to her shoulders in brilliance. Her make-up was thick, matte, and dusted with glittery sparkle just the way that I liked it, contrasting perfectly with a dramatic smokey eye with shades of purple and grey and bright red lipstick straight out of a pin-up from the 50's.

Long, thick, fluttering false lashes arched dramatically from her sparkling hazel eyes and set beneath arched accentuated eyebrows. The dress itself was one that I had picked out long ago for its traditional but timeless elegance. I had always been a sucker for the classically feminine white frills of a traditional white wedding dress, and it looked just as marvelous on my daughter as it had on my wife. The same shiny pearl white high heels I remembered from our wedding day were underneath the massive dress, even if presently I couldn't see them with her standing still.

"You look absolutely jaw-droppingly, beautiful," I remarked in awe.

It was always times like these where I felt like the words that we have to describe what we were witnessing were impotently inaccurate. The vision in front of me and the feelings that it provoked were so much more intense than the almost banal terms I had to describe them that I actually felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment at even having said them. Sienna, however, didn't seem to notice and the smile that lit up her face was positively radiant. It was clear that this moment was huge for her and apparently my response was sufficiently awestruck which I was thankful for.

Then all at once Sienna bounded over to me from the door and jumped into my arms. I wrapped her up and breathed deeply of her, enjoying the delicious mixture of cigarettes and heavy perfume that had always been intoxicating to me. I kissed her head and hair and eventually lips as I was overcome with the love and desire that I had felt for her in that moment. Even despite having been balls deep inside of her dozens of times if not more over the past few weeks my loins still ached to have her loving canal wrapped tightly around my cock constantly.

"So, this was the special treat your mom was trying to hide from me," I mused between kisses.

She pulled back at that and smiled, her perfectly painted red lips absolutely flawless despite our kissing indicating the quality of the cosmetic she was wearing.

"This isn't the best part," she teased.

I could tell she was absolutely bursting at the seams to reveal the 'best part' but wanted me to play along before she would relent.

"What could be better than this?" I asked, setting her up for the big reveal.

She raised her left hand and only now did I notice that it hadn't been empty or open, and as she slowly revealed what she had been concealing in her palm I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Are you?" I asked, unable to even complete the question with how much adrenaline was now coursing through my veins.

She nodded enthusiastically, with the biggest and brightest smile I had ever witnessed blossoming on her beautiful face.

"When?" I asked.

"Today, this morning. I check every morning," she replied.

I looked down at the two lines and then back at her face and felt a tear roll down my cheek.

She reached out and wiped it away and we embraced once more, this time less ravenous and more resolute. I fought back tears unsuccessfully but remained composed enough not to simply sob into the hair of my daughter's perfectly styled hair. Suddenly a thought occurred to me, and I stepped back.

"Are you sure it's mine?" I asked, holding my breath inadvertently.

Again, Sienna nodded enthusiastically as I waited for a more compelling explanation.

"I started testing myself last month, every day, and I've been negative every day until now," she explained.

"But...," I stammered.

She shook her head with a smile.

"No one has been inside me for the last month, it's been my mouth or nothing," she explained.

"How did you get Kevin to agree to that? We've been using his product more than ever," I pressed.

She smiled slyly and tilted her head knowingly.

"He sampled the goods and approved," I surmised.

That elicited a broader smile indicating I was correct.

Suddenly Sienna's behavior over the past month began to make sense and all the times I thought she was dealing with her insecurity through her possessiveness of me were revealed by her true motive.

"So, we're...," I began.

"Pregnant," she finished, beaming.

"You're pregnant with my child," I said out loud for the first time.

"My future brother or sister is inside of me right now," she said, rubbing the non-existent baby-bump that would soon grow there.

Perhaps it was the reality of what she had just said hitting me for the first time, but I realized then that this was both a blessing and a considerable challenge. Sienna noticed immediately that my expression had changed, and her brow furrowed in concern.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I thought about the best way to voice it without ruining what was a defining moment for her.

"This is amazing, I am so happy, and this is exactly what I want. We just have to be careful about how we manage it publicly," I answered in a level tone.

Her smile reappeared and for a moment I wondered if she had heard anything after 'this is exactly what I want.' But she placed her hand on my forearm and caught my eyes.

"You're just my loving, compassionate, and understanding father who is here to help his young daughter with an unexpected pregnancy from a one-night stand. This will be the nail in the coffin that will drive my fake parents away for good. They simply will not be able to tolerate their fallen angel who has denounced her faith and gotten pregnant out of wedlock to a stranger she met a party while she was drunk," she explained.

Frankly, I shouldn't have been surprised. Her mind was as dark and cunning as her mother's, and for her to have the perfect cover story concocted in her mind the day she found out she was pregnant is very 'on-brand.' And yet, I marveled at her and how devious she could be. I was simultaneously proud and horny and overcome with joy. I leaned in to kiss her but before I could heighten the passion, she stopped me and pulled away.

"Not yet, not until after the marriage," she teased, holding up her hand to reveal her ring finger with nothing on it.

I sighed in exasperation, feeling like I wanted to plow her more than ever now that it was being denied. She looked so sexy in that wedding dress, with my child in her belly, and her makeup and hair so perfect.

"I will, just, lets..." I whined.

"No more waiting, I'm pregnant with your child daddy, make me your wife," she insisted.

"But... how?" I asked, knowing full well I couldn't just go to the county courthouse and marry my own flesh and blood daughter.

With that Sienna smiled, having led me right down the preordained path that she knew I would go all along.

"I'm glad you asked," she said through a wry grin.

With that she opened the door and walked out, beckoning me to follow. I took in a deep breath and followed her out. I noticed right away there was still music, but it was the classic wedding song playing from the Bluetooth speaker in the living room. Next, upon stepping into the living room both Amber and Kayla were dressed in white panties and bras with white fishnets held up by white garter belts. Both of them wore high heel white pumps and had some freshly applied makeup painted on their beautiful faces. Of course, both of them were smoking and using their red painted lips to tease me the entire time.

I had to admit that I was quite flabbergasted, my mouth hanging agape at the scene before me revealed just how much. The women all looked at me and giggled, clearly having worked together to create this 'ceremony' down the initial scene that greeted me being so casual. Kayla was not anywhere near as coked out as she had seemed, it was an exaggeration meant to keep my suspicions low and it had worked fabulously. Amber was also only slightly buzzed and had probably swallowed that glass of whiskey in front of me to make me think she was deep in her cups at that point.

I marveled at the entire thing, down to the white candles burning on the ledge above the TV and the 'Congratulations' banner hanging from the wall above the entrance to the kitchen. It was cute, trashy, sexy, and heartwarming all at once. It was a perfect encapsulation of everything that made our unique triangle of love as special as it was.

Sienna took up the spot between Amber and Kayla and looked over to me to join her. It was right between the two candles and right between the other two loves of my life. When I arrived, I stepped up and smiled at her, to which she reached her hands out. I took her hands in mine and looked into her gorgeous hazel eyes, which were already starting to water. I fought back tears of my own and wondered where this was all going.

Amber stepped up and placed one of her hands on each of our hands and took a deep breath. I realized that she, too, was tearing up and then looked to Kayla to see the same. We were all teary-eyed babies, and nothing had really even happened yet.

"My daughter and my husband, my heart and my soul, we join this evening to commit ourselves to a union that can never be recognized by the government or any courts, but is binding all the same," she began.

I felt a shiver travel down my spine as her words hit me, so beautiful and so poetic.

"My husband," she said, looking at me, "and my daughter," she said while turning toward Sienna.

I winced at the plain words and wondered if Kayla was clued into the fact that she was speaking very literally. I glanced her way and didn't see any trace of disgust or concern, so I hoped it wasn't bubbling under the surface. Instead, she looked so happy, and honestly, so wistful. I doubted I'd be able to go too long before we had one of these ceremonies for her too.

"We remain a family, but we also now grow into something even more," Amber finished, nodding towards Sienna.

With that, Sienna looked in my eyes as she began to speak, tears rolling down her cheeks continuously.

"You gave me life, you and mom created me, and fate took me away from you. I fought my way back to you and now I am both your daughter and your lover, but I want more. I want you to be my soulmate, just as mom is yours, and I want you to be my husband and my protector. I dreamed of who you were and if I would ever be able to find you and if you'd turn me away even if I did. I could never have imagined what has happened, but I'm glad, because if I knew how amazing things would end up the 18-years I had to wait to have you would have been even more of a torture than it already was," she said.

I didn't know how much of that was rehearsed and how much was spur of the moment, but the entire thing floored me and took my breath away. I struggled to find anything that could stand up to my daughter, and now wife's declaration of love.

"You came into my life when I didn't realize that I was missing anything. I thought I could see the rest of my life coming, and I didn't think I needed anything more than I had," I paused to look at Amber who smiled lovingly at me, "but the moment I laid eyes on you I knew that I had been wrong. You were the missing piece to my life to make it whole and you mended a heart that had been broken 18-years-ago and forgotten. I will never let anyone, or anything take you away again," I declared.

"You are now, under the power of my own authority, husband and wife," Amber said through a wavering tone.

Sienna didn't wait for permission to kiss me, and the passion that had been denied me back in the bedroom was now unleashed with full force. We kissed like ravenous animals and pawed at each other as if the universe was trying to stop us. I grabbed her up off her feet and she wrapped her legs around my waist as we continued to kiss. I noticed that deft hands were unclasping my belt and pulling down my slacks and I didn't object to the slightest. My cock was hard and ready to consummate our union immediately.

Lucky for me, Sienna had never intended on waiting, as I felt her bare hot sex pressing against my lower abdomen. Just as my cock sprung free from its cotton prison, I lowered Sienna onto it and speared her with my prick. She bucked against me as I held her and pistoned myself into her with ferocity.

"My wife," I panted with passion.

"My husband," she replied in kind.

I fucked her with a renewed vigor, thinking of our future together and my child that was growing in her belly. But even as I began to shoot my seed inside of her, I knew that this was merely the beginning of something incredible.

I wondered what they had planned for the honeymoon.