A Lost Lover, Changes for Melissa Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

I moaned slightly and turned to look out the window. This was not what I had expected but it was going to happen.

She asked, "Has your little hole been penetrated?" She was out of the Camaro now but she had lowered the windows.

"Are you on a hormone regiment?" She talked as she filled the gas-guzzler and chuckled as I sat listening to her with the window down. Her face told me something. She was enjoying this way too much.

Looking into the open passenger window she mentioned my legs, "Those aren't pantyhose."

I turned and glared at her and started to explain but she had moved to the driver's door and sat back behind the wheel.

I then said, "It's a bit of a lark, and no I'm a virg, Shit! What am I saying?"

She laughed, "Liar, you have been fucked. I couldn't have made this up Thom and now I'm going to enjoy you, I mean Lindsay and I will enjoy playing with you. At least for the weekend Missy but you need a different name."

She paused, "Maybe Melissa?"

Once back at the house she suggested that we inspect how the tightly wrapping corset was doing. She saw the affect, "Let's release these strings for a few hours Melissa."

First she showed me how to get out of the tight dress without damaging it. Then I slipped the chemise off of my shoulders and it gather on my hips,.

"Yeah, nice legs and a great butt Missy,"

The chemise slipped over my hips with her help and fell to the carpet. She slowly untied the back panel strings of the corset.

"This is quite a garment. It must have been expensive Melissa."

Continuing with the lacing she said, "I don't want you to faint dear. Sit on the stool Missy."

Once the cincher was also released she directed me to breathe shallowly for few minutes.

She review the corset, "Oh yeah, this is a five hundred dollar one. Cindy's I assume?"

I nodded as she stepped to the closet, "I'll see if I can find another outfit for you. That sexy tight dress isn't called for until this evening. Maybe we will all go out to Lindsay's favorite dyke hangout. You would fit, well, I will have to help you with a fresh face okay?"

She explained her rules for today as she went about her search.

"You will cooperate with Lindsay and then I will agree to a simple no contest divorce that you will recover from. If you hesitate then we'll have to get really good lawyers and we will throw serious money after each other. By the way, my Lover has a few requirements of me that you will be allowed to witness. Nothing too kinky but she is allowed to direct me and therefore now you as well. She may want to fuck you Melissa."

She came to my side and hugged me.

"The afternoon could be very special for my new girl," I saw an honest smile on her lips as she closed her eyes but my face must have alerted her to my negative feelings of that thought.

"I'm not sure we can stop her Melissa. She fucks my ass at least a couple of times a month. By the way she hasn't had a real cock for almost five years."

She went about rummaging through her wardrobe and within a few minutes came into the bedroom with a simple wrap dress and a pair of wedges.

"What size are your feet? We're not quite the same height."

Kneeing on the carpet she said, "Look at this Melissa. The three-inch wedges will fit. That will help with the more casual wrap dress. Maybe Lindsay will want to go shopping."

Wearing just my undergarments she suggested that we both could use a few hours rest before the new adventure began.

"Remember, if you cooperate I won't empty your little account sweetie."

I slept soundly, but failed to awaken when she did before noon. I heard the door to the second bedroom open and looked up to see my Ex in an all black lingerie outfit and heels standing next to a very tall blonde. Lindsay was younger, about thirty and wearing her bleached blonde hair in a ponytail.

Lindsay spoke first, "You could have let me know we'd have the company of another 'female'. I will have to punish you both for that infraction," she giggled.

Lindsay came closer and though I wasn't afraid I was a bit timid sitting in a bra with silicone falsies, a garterbelt about my waist and nude full-fashion hose'. The corset was lying over the bedpost. My wig somehow wasn't a tangle and I brushed the hair away from my face. My panty girdle was doing its best to conceal my semi-hardness but my face was a mess.

This woman was strikingly beautiful and she walked to me, reaching to my chin and she looked at me, "All girls know to remove their face and brush their hair before bed. I don't see that you've ladder your sexy hose' though. Come on girl, get up Missy. We have loads to talk about," Lindsay said.

I was excited that this other woman seemed to be supportive. My Ex's lover was almost as interested in my dressing as Cindy had been last night. Lindsay didn't seem revolted by me. Several minutes later I was standing naked. Her review of my body was sharp.

"You have too much hair on your mound for a girl but the legs and back are clear. Did your friend Cindy shave you?" I nodded yes.

So began my afternoon as Lindsay and my Ex re-dressed me. There was no longer anxiety as these two were enjoying their work.

"Maybe a little tuff here would look best?" Lindsay was skilled at clearing my butt cleft of hair. After the shaving of my arms, fingers and toes Lindsay asked, "How does Missy's voice sound?"

I was asked to say my address.

"No, no no, too fluty. Don't do a falsetto Missy."

"And did you have Missy cleanse herself?" Lindsay asked.

An hour later I stood at the mirror wearing my wife's wrap dresses as my Ex reviewed and adjusted my makeup. The corset seemed even tighter than this morning. Lindsay was behind me fussing with the medium length brownish colored wig.

"It's not brown Missy. This is dirty blonde," Lindsay said.

Lindsay seemed to be completely in control and she spoke as she stepped close to position the clip-on earrings.

"Yes dear we are heading to Nordstrom's for some other outfits for Melissa. I want to wear my leather pants tonight. Missy will need a pair as well," she said to the room and my wife smirked.

The earrings got tangled in my wig.

"Oh, and can she borrow that small plug I gave you last month? She simply must be aware of her position."

She struggled to get the metal toy between my cheeks. With some type of lube the small thing slipped in. I had never had even a finger in my ass, but I just let it happen. When the toy was in-place Lindsay announced, "Let's go on a bit of a spree for Melissa!"

Though it was difficult at first I negotiated the three-inch wedges on the various surfaces, pavement, carpet and stone. I tripped twice but somehow didn't fall. After shopping for the five outfits, including two dresses and the leather pants we stopped for a small lunch but I was told to keep quiet. They spoke of their new plans as I plotted a legal case for a divorce.

Lindsay spoke with her lover while I nibbled at the small salad.

Speaking to my Ex Lindsay offered, "A divorce can work since you will come live at my flat. I'll have the furnishings changed since the size of your wardrobe is substantially larger than mine," Lindsay smiled.

"Your wife and I have plans for you tonight Missy. Have you ever slept with two lesbians?"

Back in the car Lindsay stated the facts.

"Missy you will be moving out very soon. Your role in our relationship will be unique for this weekend. Don't assume we will want nor need you around a week from now."

My Ex said with enthusiasm, "Let's take Melissa to get her nails done though Lindsay. I would enjoy watching that. May I make a small video of the process?"

They were comfortable at the salon but I sat quietly through the hour being told how poorly I'd treated my assets. Lindsay told me to not protest or there would be shame involved.

The technician said, "She's may be from overseas but these are the worst. Luckily her hands are quite petty and with work I can help her."

The tech used the deep mauve color Lindsay had selected for my fingers. Lindsay came into the changing room to help me remove the hose' so that the nylons wouldn't be damaged. She giggled watching me resettle my balls as Cindy had shown me the night before. The tech then applied the color to my toes. I closed my eyes and just listened to their banter. The tech's work was new to me and sensual. Though Lindsay laughed when my Ex shared the pictures I thought my toes looked good.

Lindsay swore, "Just an overnight? No way Missy, you were meant to be a girl!"

As I suggested, last night something had rolled over in my mind and though Lindsay's statements were intended to embarrass and hurt me, somehow they didn't. I wanted to get back to the house after the treatment. My Ex had humiliated me and I still had her small toy in my ass. The new acrylic nails were only a quarter of an inch long but they still caused every action of my hands to be considered. I prayed that they would take me home; I really needed to pull the plug out of my butt. With each step I was reminded of the position of the toy. The irritation was offset by the feeling of the taut straps holding the hose' in-place. I didn't get my wish.

Instead they stopped at a shoe boutique at a second large Mall and I was fitted with my first pair of stilettos and a pair of open toe heels.

"She's a lucky girl, a size eight and at her height, that is not typical," the saleswoman said.

Lindsay insisted on two additional pairs. That's how I had learned they were known as slingbacks and sandals.

"Missy will wear the pumps home," Lindsay said and turned to me, "Missy, a good heel is more expensive but they are easier to walk all day in.

"Her practicing the strut will be fun to watch," offered my Ex.

I wondered if the saleswoman had read me but Lindsay eliminated any doubt.

"Thom, oh I meant to say Missy, is so tall in those sexy heels. I hope we can get him home without a problem."

I was barely taller than my Ex but Lindsay still had more than two inches on me.

They enjoyed my humiliation but it was short lived. The sound of our heels on the terrazzo floor of the main hall had attracted the attention of three high school lettermen. They didn't seem to notice nor care if my name was Thom. They saw only three sexy women and whistled loudly.

"That was a good thing for Missy to realized," Lindsay stated as the three moved passed.

"Most men could care less if you have got a vagina. There's someplace to put their meat regardless of gender."

Her thought caused me to see what I was doing with them differently. Cindy's dressing me had changed me and I had begun to think of how affected my world could be. Maleness was not easily cast off but with the help of Lindsay I had passed around other people, even the sales woman at the shoe store had not read me. I smiled to myself. But was Lindsay implying that I had been read and the boys were as queer as me or was she supporting my sexual secret? I realized at that moment that she had a plan to share my virginity.

Lindsay snickered, "Let's get home and shower my girls," my Ex just turned and smirked.

I think we had a pretty good sex life before she had wandered off with her girlfriends but we had never done what Lindsay and her did with me that night. It was their pampering and tenderness that allowed me to go along.

"Missy is about to become a lesbian," Lindsay sighed as she settled beside me on the bed.

My Ex corrected her lover, "Not really Lindsay, she is trans now,".

Lindsay smirked and spoke over her, "Whatever," as she moved up to kiss me.

They had both swooned and cared for me and now I lay on my side with Lindsay's hands on my hose' covered legs. Cindy had told me of her own ass play and now I was about to participate in the girls sex play. I watched as Lindsay and my Ex kissed, Lindsay's fingers stimulating her lovers nipples. In the candlelight they looked sensual and their naked bodies caused my arousal.

"Missy, girls kiss and caress each other but sometimes we need to be penetrated," her hand moved to my Ex's mons and her fingers disappeared. The loving was serene and focused. Lindsay moved to lick her lover's pussy as my eyes widened. My Ex moaned with Lindsay's hands now caressing her breasts and her tongue playing at her vulva. The pussy kiss began slowly, Lindsay's mouth lovingly licked the pussy I knew but the scene became intense quickly. I had difficulty seeing in the dim light but their arousal was clear. Her hips moved across Lindsay's face as her climax began.

"Oh yes Lindsay, there, don't stop, yes, yes, ahh, ahhhhh," the scream caused me to shiver. She had never been loud in bed before. Her breathing was fast and her legs appeared to squeeze tight around Lindsay's head.

"When one knows how, a woman can cum quickly Missy, I hope you were paying attention," Lindsay signed. I saw the moisture on Lindsay's face as her lover pulled her into an embrace and they kissed for several minutes.

Turning towards me I saw the dildo attached to Lindsay and she moved across the bed to lay beside me. "Now Missy, we can show you how easily your body will respond to a patient lover, roll to your hip."

My head was on the pillow as Lindsay and my Ex moved closer and gently kissed me. It was not like their own kissing but it calmed me. I saw Lindsay shift down and her tongue licked along my bottom.

I relaxed as Lindsay's finger prepared my bum for her toy while my Ex silently watched sitting by my other hip. The closely shaved skin between my legs was smooth as Lindsay's finger played with the 'twinkle' that she called my hole. I looked to see that my Ex was holding a slim black toy as her lover pushed her finger tip into my bottom that first time.

I closed my eyes, I could just leave and stop this but something kept me quiet. It was a new scene to be in bed with them, these two lovers and the night was so erotic to me. I watched Lindsay moved back to kiss and tease my Ex. I hadn't spoken a word of protest. Lying on my back I was a willing receiver as Lindsay return to kiss my bottom. Clearly something had changed in my head. This was more than putting on tights and a dress. Lindsay was going to fuck me and my Ex would watch me be fucked. I saw the fleshy strap-on at Lindsay's hips.

"No Missy, this one is only for my lover. You are a newbie, and besides you couldn't handle this dick. We wouldn't want to hurt you."

"Ahhh, ohh ahh, Lindsay," I moaned. Her fingertip seemed to enter easily after the plug.

"Many girls love ass play Missy, this night may help you appreciate the orifice between your legs," Lindsay leaned forward and whispered into my ear as her fingers rubbed across and around my hole, "If you were not dressed and made up I would call this pegging, but tonight we are three women loving each other."

I cried out in surprise, "Ahhh!" as her long finger pushed inside me passed the knuckle.

"Don't be a baby Missy, there is more to come," but for several minutes Lindsay's finger remained still and I turned to see her and the Ex kissing each other again as my Ex's fingers played inside Lindsay's legs beneath the fake cock. How it happen I can't explain for my attention was on their sensual kiss, but Lindsay's long finger had slowly slipped completely inside me. I felt her twisting it slowly. I had easily allowed her to penetrate me.

"It's all timing and distraction Missy," Lindsay offered as she now held the slim dildo, "and having narrow fingers. Will you be a girl for me Missy?"

I watched her reflection in the wall mirror as Lindsay kissed and licked my bum and then my Ex applied some lube to the thin dildo. I anticipated some pain but again Lindsay used her toy slowly and the faux dick moved into me.

"See Missy, you do like a prick inside there huh?"

I looked at her and then my Ex, but tried not to knowledge the statement, "Then our night is perfect. A woman was born here."

She wasn't aggressive with the toy and within a minute I had ejaculated into the thong panty covering my dick. It revealed something new and unique to me. I watched and a few minutes later Lindsay positioned her strap-on at my Ex's pussy. Slowly she pushed the cock into her lover. I saw that my Ex had closed her eyes as she was fucked. Their lovemaking continued through the night but I was simply an observer as they licked and rubbed their bodies together. Twice I was awakened by the sounds of their lovemaking.

Much later, beyond midnight, Lindsay came to me on the large bed as my Ex slept and she slipped her fingers inside the thong and took hold of my penis, "She used to need this but I know there is a new way you want sex Missy. I will be there for you when necessary."

- - - - - - - - -

By the following weekend I was out of the house I had rented with my Ex four years ago and into a small apartment. During the months since our divorce was finalized I had found the historic home I now owned. Because of the crazy way I started this new life I had decided to minimize my contact with Cindy and any other friends.

Except for Lindsay. She hadn't been good to her word that first afternoon. She was living with my Ex and still in a relationship with her, but Lindsay just liked dressing me. She maintained a near sexual relationship with me as well. We had sex only twice, three times including her giving me head, since the time with my Ex that first weekend. Our relationship continued until I had nearly finished the house renovations. I had come to realize that I was becoming more independent and I didn't feel the relationship was mutual any longer. Over those months her lessons were essential and I thanked her.

"I hope you still care for my Ex because you may break her heart if you leave her Lindsay," I said.

We hugged after sharing a bottle of Meursault in my newly painted living room and Lindsay said, "I still need her Melissa."

Part TWO

So that is how I have come to this special weekend. My world has been dramatically altered by my decisions and my new chest has healed nicely. I feel I am ready for a new phase of my life as a woman. I decided immediately following the divorce that I wanted to determine who and how someone shares my life. Being left and failing at the marriage had affected how I saw myself now. Cindy might have initiated the changes but I have accomplished this for me, and I was now Melissa.

On the morning of the event I had a special beauty appointment. The staff of HersSoftly would touch up my hair removal and pedicure, as well as attach my blonde wig to my short real hair by lacing the human hair wig into place. Next week I would return and they would remove it. Sheila did my hair and I was back home by eleven to complete my preparations. Gloria was going to help me dress and possibly more but I wanted to have a simple lunch before she arrived.

Earlier that morning I had left the new set of Simone Perele ivory French lingerie out on the bed together with the Lazulie hose' in nude and the ivory Primula silk chemise. Having completed my preparations I heard the bell and slipped on the mules and my white robe.

"Gloria, thank you for being on time. Please come in and join me for a glass of champagne and let's speak for a few minutes."

She was lovelier than the images and her hair was perfect, a foil to my soft dirty blonde but hers fell about six inches further along her back.

"I will need help from you in every possible way this afternoon," she moved close as I said this.

"I will fulfill all of your dreams Miss Melissa," her hand came up to push aside my robe and she dropped down to her knees.

"First Miss Melissa, a lady must not be full of cream."

Her tongue touched the tip of my soft penis just as her long finger slipped slightly across my bottom rim. As she licked along the soft tube of my sex she pressed more firmly yet her finger did not penetrate me. Her expert tongue moved to my tip of my body and then slowly she allowed my sex to enter her warm mouth.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers