A Lost Lover, Changes for Melissa Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

She eased off as my little thing became stiff and she moistened her fingers.

"Your body can enjoy this moist part of me Miss Melissa," and she captured my member within her sexy mouth again.

Her long index finger slipped along the edge of my tight butt opening. I felt the tip of one finger testing the taut ring of my maidenhead. I sensed the slight moisture from her mouth on my bottom hole.

"Can I lick you? Can I push my fingers inside of you Miss Melissa?"

She continued to tease me for a few moments. "Inside here is so warm Miss Melissa," I gasped as her long finger entered me to the first nub.

"I love your subtle touch but I wanted this to happen, " her finger played my bottom, "but I would like us to move, up in the bedroom, "

I reached back as she pulled her persistent finger from my hot ass.

"Let's go upstairs," I sighed, "and I'll show you the rooms we will use. Oh my god, you really do that well, Gloria, wow," again she had pushed into my bottom, "but let us move, "

She paused her tongue play as I persisted, but my voice shuddered from the exhilaration, "there, oh god, we will see what we can do with each other."

I turned and was looking down into Gloria's eyes and glimpsed her décolleté and I reached to help the auburn haired beauty to stand. She kissed me immediately.

"Come with me, Gloria your tongue is exceptional."

On the stairs she reached and touched my derrière, "I love your bottom, such a wide butt Miss Melissa," I felt her hand caressing my cheek.

"Humm, thank you, " I whispered, "I am enjoying you Gloria and your very long fingers do touch a girl just so," I paused and she came beside me and our tongues met and played.

At the top of the stair I told her, "Afterward I will need to familiarize you with the Living Room, the cameras, and the wine. Turner won't be here for hours though."

She turned and saw the camera and tripod. As she walked toward it she chuckled, "I've used this type before."

I had the two cameras set up, "We'll review the operation a little later," Gloria said for she was back on her knees and her tongue moistened her fingers, "you are determined Gloria, ohhh, "

- - - - - - - - -

My sexual affair with Lindsay while I was transitioning had been mostly for her pleasure. Previously I had believed I was good at making my Ex climax but Lindsay showed me a new level of attending to a feminine orgasm. She had carefully instructed me on how to attend to a woman. She showed me the delicate female kiss and the patience to allow your lover to orgasm with long foreplay. Even as she minimized my sexual release and contact she had me between her legs and licking her bottom. Her lessons were more general but were focused on reducing the 'the Thom-ness'.

"Think of my clitoris as a very tiny penis Missy, treat mine gently," I was prevented from arousal by a taut panty, really more of a girdle she insisted I wear.

As I had elected to change my gender I allowed her input. Her help was welcome. She seemed to find the time to visit with me as many as three days a week, "But Lindsay what of your other?" She would not speak of my Ex when she was with me.

"Melissa, you require my attention. I will fuck her later, tonight, don't you worry. Do you want to come a watch us? You enjoyed it that first weekend right?" I had enjoyed watching them licking and kissing, probing and entering each other. Their lovemaking was sensual and wonderful.

During this period Lindsay had helped me change how I dressed, how I walked and moved, even how I ate. This was so beneficial, though unsaid. She also taught me to excite her mind as well as her body. She recommended that I read all of the Austin classics.

She also helped me shape my body and my wardrobe, my collection of undergarments and shoes was wonderful. Her best decision was hiring a voice coach for her 'Missy'. Later I found out it was actually my Ex's suggestion.

Full hours were spent with me learning the details of her pussy and ass. During this period she had never allowed me to put my penis inside her. I slowly became less responsive as the meds affected my body and mind. This caused her to arranged for my facial surgery. It was minor but the affects were astonishing.

Afterward she explained, "If you thought I would allow you to become haughty Missy you're crazy! Now see what has happened. You will never pass as a boy again. That little bump is no longer a tell Missy."

Of course I had agreed to the procedures but her role was clear. At this point in my development I thought that I wanted to be a lesbian, for I loved to eat pussy, but with Lindsay this went to a new level. The erotic thought of two women bringing each other sexual release was my golden dream. Cindy was somehow a part of making this even more exciting but after that long Friday night months earlier I had not had sex with her, she had just milked me.

Lindsay was the one, well and my Ex to a certain degree, who allowed my femininity to exploded. I of course never saw it as a homoerotic interest and therefore it wasn't really the same as when my Ex went down on Lindsay. I only saw them the one time and it was exciting and mildly voyeuristic but it stayed with me.

After the aggressive months training with Lindsay I was growing weary of her lessons and her subtle control and though I satisfied her several times each week she was keeping me from sexual release.

"Missy, that behavior is unbecoming in a woman. Your abstinence is essential," by which she meant me becoming erect and desiring to enter her pussy.

"Thom's desires can not remain Melissa."

I was formulating my own agenda though, beyond her plan, as my gender condition became settled. Lindsay was quite demanding and yet I enjoyed being her minor, well until I didn't. I was part of this and needed her but she had used her strap-on to penetrate me only two times during the past three months and she had postponed my breast surgery. Her control when I was with her was complete and her rules simple: silence, be discrete, listen carefully and obey.

Even Cindy was surprised by the changes when we met for lunch. I had been on my own for months having left her team and started out on my own.

"I'm a bit jealous Melissa. The results are remarkable," she reached to turn my face from side to side, "amazing and stunning too, but why not breasts yet?"

We were downtown at an elegant spot overlooking the harbor. I wore a simple dress and heels. Today I had selected a mid-length strawberry-blonde wig that twirled slightly as I spoke. I explained that Lindsay hadn't settled on a size for my implants yet.

"My hair color and style are also constantly evolving to meet her whims," and I told Cindy that I was growing tired of her control.

"I wish I had a woman like her in my life," Cindy said.

I reached across the table to hold her hand, "I would suggest you carefully reconsider that statement Cindy."

She giggled, "At least for some small period, is she still with your Ex?"

At that moment I realized what I needed to do. I needed some independent time without a domineering woman. I needed to get away from Lindsay and see how I did on my own. The next day I called the surgeon and setup my breast implant appointment.

The house renovation was nearly complete and I had the necessary cash. After whining on the phone for several minutes Lindsay did agree to help me after the surgery. I was sore and bruised but together with the small growth stimulated by the meds I had a pair of near C-cup breasts.

Once the scars were healed she asked to see the results. We were at her flat that she now shared with my Ex.

"Oh, well Missy," she thought my breasts were just a little too large.

"I feel Melissa, I mean I had hoped you won't abandon me," I watched her as she brushed her long platinum hair. My eyes were still attracted to her curvy butt and she had me in a kind of spell. I walked closer and she turned to hug me but I held back a bit. I suggested that I would call in a few weeks.

She looked at my cleavage due to the deep plunging neckline of my blouse, "after all, these are truly mine Lindsay," I said.

She was pouting a little. I wanted her to focus on her lover, my Ex. Lindsay finally relented as my Ex came into the room.

"Missy they do look good but I wanted your chest to be more my size. Those aren't jugs but they are big. Maybe once they've settled the size won't seem incorrect." She came to me and reached to hold my new breasts, cupping them in her warm hands like a bra.

"I may just agree to take you back then you little Bitch!" Lindsay sharply said. I saw my Ex's anger building.

"Lesbians love to criticize everything," I told Lindsay, "and thankfully now you only have words," I was hinting at her pushing me for the trac-shave and brow lift seven weeks before.

She came to my side, "I do love your cute face now Missy. We can't agree on all things but I'm glad we did that work."

I let her kiss me and I saw my Ex wasn't happy. I was pushing Lindsay away and didn't know of how my actions had affected them as a couple.

I appreciated both of their support but I wanted to absorb what I had ahead of me. I let Lindsay go on about my decisions and even enjoyed her rant. But I had a new outlook on life and the world. What my life as a woman could be.

"Yes Lindsay, I like my face too. You were right to direct me toward the surgery. I just wish my breasts had been a priority as well."

She was always able to get into a dominant role and my Ex had step away for a moment. Lindsay was holding my thin waist, "Previously what I wanted was superior to your needs Missy. I think I will find a way for you to realize my part in your new life and your role with me again soon."

I pushed her away as my Ex came back into the room, "I need to be away from you Lindsay!"

The new house systems work was done while I had stayed with Lindsay and my Ex after the breast surgery. Now that the painting and cabinetry in the house were perfect Lindsay suggested that she and my Ex could help me move my stuff back in. I considered this but the twelve days at their flat had showed me that I needed to hire help and get away. I had no privacy from them and my Ex did not like how attentive Lindsay was. I had thought that she would have known of Lindsay's fucking me twice during the past months but it was obvious she hadn't.

"She's just being nice," I told her. "You needn't worry. I can handle Lindsay's aggressive tone and her manners." I was hoping not to ruin their relationship.

Sixteen days after my surgery I moved back to my house. Some days later Lindsay called me and asked to come visit.

I told her, "My breasts have dropped nicely and the size is a bit smaller now but you cannot come by until after my house is finished okay?"

I wanted some freedom from her opinions and though she wanted to be in my life I was seriously concerned about my Ex. Lindsay and I were now on an equal footing and I wondered if her resistance to my breast surgery was part her plan to keep me subdued.

- - - - - - - - -

The maid I hired to get the house comfortable was very knowledgeable about drawer arrangements and choosing the right hangers and other details so I let her setup the dressing and closets on her own. Each day I would be trading downstairs while she finished moving me back into the fresh bedroom suite.

"Miss Melissa, may I interrupt you to discuss a detail of the special gown hanging?"

I had found two restored long gowns with Cindy's help and Mary needed the carpenter to re-set the hanger bar height.

Reviewing the drawers I was impressed, "You have done a superior job with my intimates and the hosiery file is perfect."

At first I had Mary come to clean just twice a week but after the initial work was completed she continued simply because she was pleasant to be around and the cost wasn't an issue. She worked only two days a week.

After the third week she offered, "I was a Ladies Maid for one household several years back. Could this become my role for you Miss Melissa? I think you could use my services."

I hadn't considered this previously and I now wondered if she knew of the gender conditions.

"Let's try your suggestion out for a week and then I will decide, okay Mary?"

She was an older woman of at least fifty but she was slender and acquiescent. I had pushed Lindsay away and now I seemed to be more assertive towards Mary. I wondered about her background and realized how easily I had allowed her into my life. Was there something I was missing or was I just a little suspicious?

I decided to trust her and my investments had allowed me some financial freedom. I agreed after the trial to let Mary help me all week.

"Should you insist I could wear an appropriate uniform Miss Melissa," Mary said standing at the door to my office as I finished up trading for the day.

I smiled but I didn't affirm the question. The next day Mary arrived at the house she was wearing a black housekeeping dress with simple white cuffs. When I asked about the outfit she was self-assured.

"This is the type I've worn previously but I could order something different. I have four of these dresses Miss Melissa."

It was an appropriate dress with a hem past the knee, "I suppose its comfortable and easily cleaned Mary so it will do."

Three days prior to the special event I spoke with Mary about the schedule.

"I will not require you on Friday but next week you will have to be here at least four days. Can you arrange your schedule?"

I didn't want her to interrupt the weekend I had planned. She still didn't have a key to the house. At least I didn't think she did.

- - - - - - - - -

Back in the bedroom we reviewed the layout and equipment on the second floor. Gloria marveled at the wardrobe and bedroom suite. It wasn't large but it was well lite and beautifully finished.

"I will enjoy dressing you here Miss Melissa, it is a very nice suite."

Then she walked into the new white bath inspecting the details, "This is a beautiful tub!"

She came back to the bedroom with me but she paused when she saw the toys I had arranged on the bureau.

"You seemed to have anticipated everything Miss Melissa," she picked up the nine-inch long dildo and the small bottle of lube.

"Have we to clean your bottom Miss Melissa? I can help you with that as well."

I nodded no and then Gloria came beside me with the dildo. I watched as she licked the long purple toy, opening her mouth she slipped the thing in, then she tilted her head slightly and I watched the toy disappeared. It was down her throat!

"That's some trick Gloria," I said as I stepped to the bed. "and no, my body is clean and fresh, and yours?"

Her lips released the purple toy and it slipped free and I reached to catch it.

"I will show you Miss Melissa."

She bent backward on the edge of the bed and lifted her dress. She wasn't wearing a panty. She took the toy from my hand and I watched as Gloria positioned the moist purple dildo and pushed it easily into her bottom hole. Her anal rose had sealed tight about it as it disappeared into her bottom.

"How the hell, " but she quieted me. The toy had gone from her mouth and throat, and into her ass. I was impressed and shifted closer. As I was now beside her I reached to touch her puckered butthole and she muscles released the toy and it fell slowly into my palm. I brought it to my mouth and licked her juice. She was quite clean.

I smiled and she said, "I love anal girls, " and then she pushed me back onto the bed.

She wanted to continue her earlier work and she rolled me to my back and pushed aside my robe. Her moist mouth engulfed my semi-hard clitty. I still held the purple toy loosely but she grabbed it and positioned it at my bottom.

"Can I fuck you Miss Melissa?"

She didn't wait for an answer and the head slipped passed my first muscle as her mouth engulfed my body. I almost came but her tongue wasn't moving and I was focused on the toy as it pushed passed my inner ring. Again she started sucking me and as she slowly twisted the long toy in my bottom I came and filled her mouth.

"Yumm, Miss Melissa you taste good. Now we can get you ready for Turner."

I was still on my back and noticed that she looked flushed.

"Did you orgasm Gloria?"

She moved to kiss my mouth, "Almost. Open up Miss Melissa."

Some of the juice slipped from her lips and fell into my mouth. She had saved my seed.

Gloria was focused on the next steps and moved off the bed and walked to the second camera. I minute later she had it set up with the view of the bed.

"I see that this is feeding a hard-drive. Can I suggest you stay there on the bed and I'll check the lighting?"

She clearly had done this before.

"This unit has a steadicam mount. I'd like to confirm the operation."

She released the tripod connection and moved about the room. I watched the monitor near the bed. She was skilled at zooming and panning the camera as well.

"Does the unit downstairs have this accessory too?"

I pulled my robe closed and slipped off the bed. My mule slippers were there and Gloria put the camera down and bent to settle them on my naked feet.

We both walked downstairs and Gloria reviewed the other camera positions.

As she checked the unit I told her, "I would like to have you capture his arrival as well as me giving him head at the doorway."

I stepped to the Foyer and she suggested that she would be standing to the right as he entered the doorway.

"The light from the windows might be perfect near five this afternoon."

I walked over and hugged her.

"They said you were capable, now I agree."

My hand reached below her dress hem and touched the suspender holding her hose' and I slipped my fingers into her pussy as she leaned against the wall in the Foyer. Bending to my knees I inhaled her scent.

"I love how you smell Gloria." I licked her hooded clit lightly.

"Miss Melissa, I'm enjoying your kiss down there but it is after two and we need to finish preparing you and the room. Dressing and doing your face will require at least ninety minutes.

I stalled my tongue and looked to her eyes.

"You taste nice. Can't I bring you off?"

She smiled down at me, "I would rather focus on my assignment. I will get to cum sometime later this evening Miss Melissa. We need to review the various events of your planned penetration. Your notes were quite specific but I think we should do a walk through."

She was correct and she stood and her dress fell into place. I watched her walk into the living room and I turned to her and said, "So after I suck him off here at the doorway I want him to fuck me on the glass dining table."

We walked into the other room and I bent over the table edge looking back and I saw Gloria's expression.

"Will the shoes you've selected have that short a heel Miss Melissa?"

Now Gloria had slid beneath the glass table and she was looking up at me. I saw her hose' and nakedness.

"No, I don't think so." I said.

Gloria moved and went up the stairs and gathered the ivory heels I intended to wear.

Coming down the stairs she asked, "You will be dressed for the Foyer BJ correct?"

"Yes Gloria and I will want you to arrange my skirt to expose my legs and ass when appropriate."

Now she was back beside me at the glass table and she knelt and slipped the tall heels onto my feet. Without the hose' the shoe took some effort to settle.

"That will be better. This is quite a porn shoot you have planned Miss Melissa. Please bend over again so that I can check the angles."

She had released the camera from the tripod and was using it to frame several positions. My little penis was pressed against the glass tabletop.

"Will you want me to get a shot from below, shooting up through the glass? And your notes said that the thong would hold, I mean conceal, your little penis correct?"

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers