A Lost Lover, Changes for Melissa Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

"Good little whore, Kiss my cock now," her mouth came to the tip but she needed to move up onto one knee due to the tall heels I wore.

"Which hole shall I fuck first, hummm?" I said with some soft scorn.

She covered the head of the cock and her hands came to my bottom. Gloria pulled me towards her mouth and the toy was deep into her mouth. She mumbled something.

"No Bitch, no words from you! Suck on my cock! And take that plug out of your butt hole now," I heard the soft pucker as her tight asshole released the device.

"Yes you nasty whore, yes, now push it into my bottom, that is correct; from your tight hole and into mine." I gasped as Gloria inserted it; the hot plug entered me.

Her cocksucking was delightful to watch. All of the movies I had seen did not compare to Gloria's sensual blowjob. She had me aroused but my little penis didn't rise as it was securely held back. Her eyes were now looking up at me, her face enfolded by her auburn hair.

"Wow, you are doing quite a job on my dickie! But stop now," I pulled back away slightly.

"Now I want to make you scream from my cock in that gorgeous pussy! "

She slipped onto her back at the edge of the bed and I positioned my silicone prick at the moist opening of her body. My fingers were on her clit as I slowly shifted forward and entered her. The look in her eyes said it all. She had been at a near to climax level for a good part of five hours. I smiled down at her watching the dick slip into and out of her vagina. After a minute and with several gentle rolling strokes her orgasm began. I kept my attention to the thrusts in and out of her pussy as she screamed.

"Oh fuck, Miss Melissa, ohh my god, Melissa, fuck me Miss Melissa!"

I saw Turner out of the corner of my eye. Her screams had alerted him to our lovemaking.

"My goodness Gloria, that was a real one huh?" Turner said as he lay beside her on the bed edge.

I didn't need to ask, it was obviously something she had enjoyed. Gloria rolled off the edge of the bed to the carpet and closed her eyes.

As Gloria lay still on the carpet I stood and the wetness on the end of the phallus attached to my waist dripped onto Gloria's hose' covered thigh. I walked to the bed and saw an alert from my Ex. I closed the phone; this was my special night and I needed Turner again. I looked across and saw that Gloria was up and had moved to the bath.

"Miss Melissa, please join me," she held the special black thong. I smiled as I stepped passed Turner. He was watching as he gently warming his penis. I walked to her and I removed the platforms and slipped on the simple mules. Turner was still warming his penis.

"Is that for me sir?" I called to him.

He chuckled as the door closed.

"Miss Melissa, I hope this evening is as exciting as you had planned. I loved how you just fucked me."

She helped me change from ivory lingerie into the black set. The nude hose' were carefully clipped to the garters hanging from the new black suspender belt. Gloria went and found the appropriate heels and the chain. She attached this to a rhinestone collar I had buckled to my neck.

"Let me fix your face, the lips look okay but lets re-apply the color anyway."

She found the face dildo and I helped her cinch it tightly about her neck; the black five-inch dildo had a mouthpiece. Gloria would be quiet during the next event yet it was hers to direct. She pulled the shimmery white chemise over her head and stepped into her white patent leather heels. She left the door open and walked over to Turner. He had removed all of his clothes except a small thong wrapped about his semi-hard penis. She had him walk to the bed and she attached the cuff to the chain left there. He would be restricted during my prepared sexual play.

"You cannot speak?" Turner asked Gloria. She shook her head no as I walked into the room.

Gloria laid down at the foot of the bed with her head tilted over the edge. I walked to her and she took hold of the second chain pulling me closer. The face cock was covered in a lube and some had dripped onto her chin. From the bed she positioned me so that I was looking back across the room. Only the large mirror opposite the bed allowed me to see my two lovers on the bed. Gloria pulled me atop her facecock and she rubbed my opening for some moments as Turner moved close to watch the penetration.

I had had his cock in my mouth twice tonight, and twice in my boypussy. Gloria had fucked my mouth and now she was about to watch a cock enter me as close as possible. The camera was on as she pulled me onto the lube-coated dick.

"Ahhh, ohhh my, Gloria, Ahh," as the cock pushed further into my body I felt her hands come about my waist, but there were hands also on my breasts. It was Turner caressing both of my nipples as she held my little dick. It was my movement now as I slowly fucked myself on Gloria's face. Her eyes were inches from my moist hole that would never be the same. I had a woman fucking me. I had a man fucking me. I was being well fucked with the toy in Gloria's mouth.

My hips moved up and down and I banged her chin twice as we fucked each other. Turner had moved so that he could rub his pre-cum on my tits. He covered my nipples as I began to climax, Gloria was moving her face up to penetrate me now. I screamed as the orgasm surprised me and drained my little thing. It would not rise for a week.

Turner came to hold me and then he lifted me up and laid me on my back he said, "That was something I have never seen or heard of Melissa."

I saw Gloria sit up and remove the toy from her mouth. She smirked, "Girls face-fuck all the time, but that was especially hot Miss Melissa."

I watched as she attached my chain to the clip on the headboard. Turner and I were now at her mercy.

"Turner I will serve the champagne, sit and caress Miss Melissa butt please, with you tongue."

This night was beyond my expectations. My previous sex play with Lindsay was fun but quite repetitive and with my Ex it was really just missionary and pussy eating. The orgasm releases tonight were each worthy of a memory. Gloria had made it special but we had some more time together.

Now with his tongue massaging my hole I slipped off and napped briefly. I must have been asleep for ten minutes but nothing appeared to have changed. The two lovers were both looking at me and there was desire in Gloria's eyes. We enjoyed the wine and relaxed on the bed.

Gloria said, "We have all been fucked tonight but I would like Miss Melissa to have a cock impaled on her knees, with her butt pointing to the ceiling."

She moved me and had me hold my hands behind my knees, which meant my face was on the sheets. I watched as she carefully licked and then lubed my hole.

"Now that you understand Miss Melissa, lets us suckle and wet Turners rod together," she kissed me and he stood and moved so that I was on his right and Gloria the left. Our tongues met and he became quite hard as we licked and played with him. Two tongues and our lips sucking a cock was new to me. With toys I had played with Lindsay and my Ex but his was a hot firm dick attached to a man who wanted our loving attention.

We had prepared Turner and he was on the bed and his dick was now poised above me. Gloria suckled him and then held my bottom as the large fat head pressed me open again. Gloria pulled him out and wet his cock again and he pushed back inside my hot hole. Again Gloria removed the rod and licked him.

"This I fun, to tease you both and I love to suck cock Miss Melissa."

He pushed my head down to the bed as he fully entered me only to be pulled away and out by Gloria, "Again, just a taste and my mouth will keep your canal opened and wet Miss Melissa."

Ten to twelve strokes and Gloria wanted more dick in her mouth. On and on it went as the three of us enjoyed the kissing and licking followed by his pistoning my ass.

"Oh Gloria, he is fucking me, his dick is what I wanted and now I want it even more. I want his cock in me every day, many times. Fuck me Turner. Stuff your sexy cock into me please," I moaned.

A minute later I screamed as he began to move into me faster on each thrust, "Ahh, ohh fuccck, my boypussy is for you Turner, fuck me again, deep, fuccck!,"

I felt empty, as Gloria had withheld him again.

"Is this how you want us Miss Melissa, together fucking? Do you really understand how exciting it is to watch him push his meaty dick passed your opening?"

I moaned, "Yes, Gloria, yes of course, I want you to pace his fucking cock, I want to be filled again Gloria."

She settled Turner inside me again after enjoying a good wet suckling.

"Dip your cock in and out Turner," Gloria said, "Fuck Miss Melissa again, fill her pussy with your sweet juice."

I felt her pull him to her mouth again and again but he re-enter my bottom each time. I wondered how long he could go on. The licking together with the fucking would have to bring him off soon.

"Oh ohhh fuck Turner, Fuc, Gloria, his cock, his dick is splitting me, fuck!" I screamed.

Yet Gloria and he managed to play and fuck me like that for ten minutes. She would move with Turner, fucking me, then wrapping her lips about his tough straight dick and then he would penetrate, fuck me again and again, and again. My boypussy was distended and fucked, yet I loved it. I loved how his member could split my ass and cause the deep reverberations within me. I was so high when he was pushing into me, the spinning sensations deep in my body were remarkable. I was being fucked and I loved it.

Gloria moved up and her mouth now came close and she kissed me and I tasted the juice of Turner and me on her tongue; a sweet earthiness. I was now mindful of the world of penetration and thought about my previous superficial awareness.

"He is very close and though I like to suckle his cock I want you to be filled. I will let Turner lead the remaining pace. Fuck her Turner, do Miss Melissa."

I smiled as something started to happen to me. As his cock was free he increased the thrust and speed. Within a minute his groans announced that he was going to explode but I felt a deep indescribable climax of my own begin. Somewhere in my belly I was about to orgasm.

Gloria turned back to me, "I want him to fill you and then cover your ass with his cum, and here it comes Miss Melissa."

But I couldn't focus as my entire body convulsed in climax, the deep rumble had started within my ass. His release though large was not as powerful or I just couldn't focus on the jet shot. He pulled from me and his semen was dripping onto my ass cheek. Gloria gathered it with her tongue and finger and came to me.

Her kiss was exciting for it was the first time I received a snowball from another woman's mouth. We kissed and played with his seed for several minutes. I was tired and somehow sated. Gloria let me swallow the remaining semen as she pulled open the bed sheets and the three of snuggled together.

Gloria asked if I was content as her fingers were tracing my gaping hole.

I tried to think but her subtle touch was distracting me.

"Lick me again Gloria, like Turner did."

I fell asleep with her playing with my body while Turner held me close. This first penetration night was incredible and we fell into a deep slumber. My body was spent and my hole was well fucked. Tomorrow would be a new beginning, my world as Melissa had begun. Turner and Gloria had helped me understand that I needed cock, not on occasion but all of the time, every day. How my days would evolve was on my mind as I fell into an overwhelming sleep.

The End of Part TWO

By MadQuill

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers