A Lost Lover, Changes for Melissa Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

"Ummm," I moaned as my tongue licked about his tip.

I held a penis that wasn't mine for the second time but this was much different than Cindy's tiny penis. He had not been sniped so my fingers pulling the slipping foreskin down as my tongue licked across the helmet and then down the shaft. My slender fingers went to his root along the underside and I noticed that he was shaved clean. Turner wasn't fully hard quite yet so I enjoyed lightly kissing and caressing him, pulling and pumping the skin and then I licked the helmet. I looked up and opened my mouth and he pushed his cock into me. My tongue wrapped and licked the new toy in my mouth.

My dress had opened, exposing my hose' and the gold clasps of my suspender. His hands were in my hair. I relaxed my muscles and my lips met the short stubby hairs near the root of his great cock. My practice had been needed. I moved my long hair away so the camera could see the depth of his dick within my mouth. I stayed still a moment as he enjoyed the tightness of my throat.

"Miss, Miss Melissa, that feels incredible," Turner moaned.

I didn't gag as I moved to lick him and suckled as my hand wrapped about the thickened shaft. At the top of his glands I lightly licked again about the sensitive skin as my hand pumped the now hard shaft.

"Sir, I like your cock, I want to swallow you."

Then I re-introduced him to my throat. I heard Gloria sigh and turned slightly to see her filming but with her hand beneath the hem of her dress.

"So sexy Miss Melissa," she said as I sucked just the tip and pumped his shaft slowly.

I turned back to look up at his face and he smiled and sighed, "Yes, Miss Melissa, suck my cock you beautiful bitch. Suck my fat cock girl."

I was enthused by his dirty words and licked him, and then deep throated the stiff shaft. My fingers moved to caress his balls as many more times his cock plunged into my mouth. I had covered him with my saliva and my fingers pumped as he pushed in and out of my tight lips. I could hear a change in his breathing and prepared to receive my initiation to cock loving. As I withdrew slightly Turner erupted into my open mouth. His seed quickly filled my mouth and though I swallowed some dribbled passed my lips. I pumped him slowly now as I gather the last drips of cum and smiled as he pulled me upward and I settled on my tippy toes. He kissed me and his mouth found the salty goo. He was stronger than I had imagined. I saw Gloria's smile.

He held me a few moments and then slowly set me down on my heels. I stepped back and adjusted my bra, pushing my breasts back into the cups, and then my dress. I took his hand and we walked a few steps to the Living Room where Gloria had arranged the glasses and the decanter.

I was calm on the outside but my mind was filled with the details of what I had just done. I had sucked off my first male lover. His sperm was now mostly in my belly but the taste of the juice was still on my tongue. I remembered how I thought of Cindy those long months ago. To say that I was thrilled would be a mistake. It was wonderful to have him within my lips and deep inside my mouth. There was more to come and I relished the thought of sucking on Turner again.

"Would you like a glass of Meursault? This is a burgundy, a lesser Cru than a Montrachet," I heard Gloria ask Turner.

We drank the chilled wine and spoke for a few minutes as Gloria went about arranging the tripod. The Dining table was clear and awaiting my lover. As we enjoyed the white wine he spoke of his love of French wine culture. He had visited Bordeaux the previous year.

"I like the softer French oak Chardonnays and the right bank Bordeaux, like Pomerol reds. It's the higher Merlot content that appeals to my less expensive budget."

Gloria came and knelt at my heels. As I spoke of the red wines we might enjoy later she pushed my hem upward and moved my knees apart. I knew she would initiate the next event but was surprised as she bent to lick my thong panel yet not exposing my clit. Then she began to turn me and I was on my knees with my arms on the sofa's top edge immediately next to Turner.

"Miss Melissa's bottom needs your attention sir. Please look here."

She had my dress pushed up and out of the way and the white stone plug was evident. As Turner moved to look at my cleft Gloria pulled the thin thong strip away to the side and turned the tightly settled plug. I moaned loudly.

"Ahh, ohh, Gloria, my pussy," her tongue was now licking the metal at my rim.

I looked over my shoulder as Turner moved and saw him holding his cock and he bent down as Gloria moved away slightly but her hands came about me to my breasts. I closed my eyes as Turner licked along my butt cleft and he now grabbed and twisted the plug slowly.

"Nice," he said as his tongue continued to explore my bottom, "So sweet Miss Melissa," Turner said as his tongue licked my rim.

Gloria had moved around the sofa and she bowed and kissed me while unzipping my dress. The curve-loving stretch knit fabric hugged and held my feminine form. The garment was carefully removed as Turner helped her slip it passed my knees and the high heels.

Gloria took charge, "Miss Melissa please come to this spot."

She stood at the edge of the Living room and escorted me to the table. Turner judged the intent and followed but Gloria held up her hand.

"Sir, Miss Melissa will remove your trousers."

I turned back to him as he stood at the wide trimmed doorway. I knelt down and kissed the helmet of his again turgid penis while I released the catch and pushed the trousers lower.

"Turner your cock is perfect. I'm excited to see you so hard for my sex," I said as I kissed his penis again and again. Once again I engulfed his cock as his pants slid to the wood floor. Sucking his cock was wonderful.

"That's well enough my lady. Please, " Gloria helped me up as his penis fell from my mouth. Come and lay across the table dear."

I saw the crystal shot glass filled with lube and the toy she had placed next to it.

Turner watched as my female lover kissed me while settling my chest on the table. She turned the anal plug and it made a soft pop sound as she pulled it free of my tight little hole. Her fingers rubbed my ass-pussy with the lube as she pressed two digits into my canal. I lowered my head down and looked back as my face rested on the glass tabletop. Gloria had the back panel of my thong pulled across the left butt cheek exposing my moist and willing hole.

She pulled me slightly up onto my heels as she licked my bottom, "Miss Melissa is almost ready."

Turner stepped closer but stopped to see Gloria insert the long thin probe into my upturned bottom. I moaned as the warmed steel, inch thick rod, opened my body and I looked back towards his smiling face. Over his shoulder I saw the second camera's red beacon lit filming this ritual entry. Then I turned with my elbows on the glass to see the other camera beneath the table.

Gloria directed me to stand as she removed the Primula chemise. I wore no bra for this part of the evening. Naked now except for my suspender, hose' and heels she settled me atop the glass as my breasts spread on the cool glass surface. She continued to stimulate my bottom but now looked to the cocksman as she withdrew the slim steel rod.

"Come fuck her sir. Her tight body needs yours. Miss Melissa wants you to be the first to fuck her. Come to her Turner."

He had removed all but his open white shirt and shoes and as he stepped to the table edge his fingers touching my mid-back. The lube and plug had prepared me and now he rubbed his male probe along my body's welcoming canyon. The fat cock head teased me for some moments and I saw Gloria smiling.

"He is nearly ready Miss Melissa, "

I heard Gloria kneel and he groaned a bit as she moistened and suckled his dick. I could just see her lips on his dick through the glass table. Then the tip of his wet dick entered my body.

"Be patient sir. Let my Mistress feel just a bit of your cock."

I turned and saw that she was holding him. She used her hand to pull his penis out and then she bent to lick him again.

"I want Miss Melissa to be wet as you slide this fat prick into her bottom."

She moved to lick my opening as his penis helmet was just holding me open when I felt Gloria's touch on my shoulder and turned to open my lips for her kiss. Her lips also opened a bit and I could smell her minty breath against my cheek. My lips touched hers slightly. Gloria's tongue ran about my lips coating me with the same spit that was on Turner's helmet. He had not pushed further into my body. Her soft tongue felt warm as she played across my tongue. I extended my tongue passed my lips to play with hers. I opened my mouth and a subtle moan escaped just as Turner slid further into my hot tight hole.

"Again sir, patience is important," she stopped his movement and reach back to roll and slide his shaft in and out of my partially opened pussy hole. Her mouth came back to mine for another soft kiss. Her mint-flavored saliva filled my mouth as the kiss and her tongue became more urgent. She released Turner and his cock push deeply into my canal.

"Turner, fuck her now," and her hand left his chest and both of them were on my face with her kissing me as his plunging began. Gloria's loving tongue was playing with my mouth while the stud began to fuck me slowly. I could have stayed with these two forever, feeling the beauty of her kiss and the hard shaft within me. Her loving and simple kisses continued as Turner pushed into me and then withdrew. Her tongue paced to match his cocks thrusts.

My imagined day had arrived and my thirst for their sex was all consuming. But suddenly she stopped him. I felt Gloria's tongue slip from my mouth. I felt her face pull away from mine.

"Sir let's move Miss Melissa on to her back."

The pair of lovers helped me and a moment later the moist kiss continued as Turner re-entered me, my ivory heels resting on the table edge with my hose' covered knees high. I felt the pull of the suspender straps as he increased his penetration.

"I want to enjoy her breasts," Gloria said as she stood back and dropped her dress to the floor.

I noticed Gloria's taut breasts freed from her gown. Seeing her nipples stiffen I tried to reach her. Her breasts were perky and pointed slightly outward. My hand dropped downward as she had moved to kiss my mounds as my fingers met her soft round breasts. Turner was above us and Gloria face was close to my sex. I felt the subtle kiss.

"No Miss Melissa, I want to please you dear," she moved back to our kiss and her tongue pushed across mine as her fingers caressed my tits. Her tongue was now licking my soft penis.

Turner played his cock head at my opening for a few minutes, pushing slight in and upward. I had no experience with this action but the stimulation of my tight rim was amazing.

"Ohhhh, god, yes" I cried as her lips parted from my sex.

Gloria had her fingers fondling my breasts again as her tongue returned to my mouth. I could see her beautiful face smiling, glistening with our shared saliva. She pulled back slightly as her fingers moved lower to my thong covered mons. Her mouth moved back across my nipple and I breathed in her beautiful aroma. She was in control of my body as my orgasm began. I wanted to keep her tongue close for a moment longer but it played at my new breasts.

In this position our bodies were press together though there was no dress to dull the sense of having her breasts on mine. I felt the soft skin of her belly against my face for she had mounted the table and her pussy was now in my view. I pulled her sex to my mouth and my tongue pushed passed the tight ring of her pussy. I could feel Gloria's pussy nectar dripping onto my face. Her lips were damp and velvety.

I felt Gloria bend and her lips kissing my soft clit through the fabric of the thong while her breasts rubbed across my smooth belly. She slowly began to move her hips across my mouth and tongue as Turner's cock continue to fuck me.

As my dry orgasm continued she pulled herself back up and sat just over my face. I felt her long fingers playing at my thong as I released and my entire body convulsed in climax. Turner's cock didn't paused but he increased his pace knowing I had screamed into the pussy covering my face and mouth.

"God Turner, fuck me, I love your cock, fuck me, fuccck, meee! "

I felt the juice of Gloria's pussy over my mouth as Turner's cock pounded the newly parted opening between my legs. His thrusts were not wild but he deeply fucked me as his peak neared. I felt Gloria move off my face, so that I could see and hear his orgasm and just as he pushed fully into my boy pussy Turner erupted filling me with his semen. I felt the shot hit deep within the walls of my cavity.

He continued to pump his shaft into me slowly for several minutes as Gloria moved to film the detail from below.

"Turner, keep doing her, the semen is oozing from Miss Melissa's new hole."

After his breathing settled to normal his still hard cock was in me. He moved off and helped pull me up but then his dick re-entered me and he held me close while still within me. His mouth came to mine and we kissed as his fingers caressed my breasts.

Between the kisses he whispered, "Just the beginning Melissa, I want more of your body. My cock is still inside you, loving you. Squeeze my meaty prick,"

I didn't know that I had the muscles but I contracted on his rod.

"That's it my new woman. I might not soften, grip me with your pussy muscles Melissa."

I didn't want this to end. I did not want Turner to stop and his suggestion made me aware of my wantonness. I wanted to be fucked over and over again, all night. I needed his dick five times then I saw Gloria smiling and holding a toy that wasn't from my collection. It was a strap-on with a small logo 'Spareparts'.

"Turner will need a rest soon," Gloria said as she settled the straps about her now exposed hips. The sight of her garters and hose' with the big fake cock sticking out gave me pause.

I squealed, "One more time please Turner," but Gloria pointed upward.

Turner understood, "Can you ride atop my penis up the stairs Melissa?"

He picked me up with his hands about each of my spread thighs. I felt alive as his cock shifted within me at each step. As we reached the landing he paused with my back against the glass brick opening. I felt his hard cock as he rolled his hips.

"The bed or here Melissa, or both?" but I turned to see Gloria take his arm.

"This way sir, I'll get the cameras while you lick Miss Melissa."

When she returned she found Turner on his knees with my nearly five-inch penis in between his lips. She giggled as she got the focus set.

"This wasn't on the agenda Miss Melissa," she was correct and I nodded.

"Turner, stop playing, she wants a reverse cowgirl with your big dick inside now."

I watched as he moved toward the bed with me still on his pole. I slipped off of him as he rotated and then he lay on the sheets. Gloria came and moved me up near his cock and over the tall prick. I was in my heels as I looked back and he smiled.

"Here a dash of his spunk to loosen your bottom Miss Melissa," she smeared my honey hole with Turner's semen as I squatted over him near the edge of the bed. Gloria then guided me atop the mushroom head of Turner's prick and I moaned as i lower my body onto his dick.

"He is so, so perfect," I said as the head split my ass lips.

"I love how your body is slowly opening to his dick Miss Melissa," turning to Turner she said sharply, "Slower big boy. Hold her hips and you do the penetrating Turner. I want her mouth now."

Gloria moved up onto the bed and though still wearing her heels she pushed the fake cock at her hips towards my mouth.

"Suck on this Miss Melissa," now Turner adjusted the angle of his motion as my mouth covered the medium sized fleshy dildo attached to Gloria's hips. It was quite erotic to have two cocks in my body as once. I really enjoyed looking up to Gloria's face as she smiled down me.

"This is what you requested Miss Melissa, a double fucking."

I felt Turner reach around me so that his hand was atop my thong, my little dick was folded back and held but he caressed my mons as he fucked me. I heard soft moaning and looked towards Gloria.

"You are bumping my clit to a climax Miss Melissa, ohhh, hmmm, yes dear," but I saw her reach back to her butt.

"You have got a plug in your bottom Gloria?"

"Yes, and it is vibrating too," she moaned again, "but Turner, we need to rotate Miss Melissa. I want to have her cowgirl now please."

He easily lifted me and positioned me back as Gloria moved and stood over his face his dick re-entered my bottom.

"Here Miss Melissa, eat my cock and bring me off as he fucks you," she bent and pinched Turner's nipple as she moaned, "Faster now Turner, Fuck us all!"

I reached and took control of her fake cock as my lover below pulsed in and out of my ass. With the cock in my mouth deep in my throat I reached under the shaft and my fingers entered Gloria's pussy. I could feel the vibrating toy through the wall of her vagina as we all came nearer to climax.

"Oh Fuck, Miss Melissa, oh fuccck!" Gloria screamed as her vagina convulse about my two fingers, "Oh my god Mel, Melissa , Mel, aaahhh!"

But she was coming and I had released my little spurt into my thong as Turner plowed my body with his big dick. I pulled Gloria close to my breasts as she continued to shake. Turner groaned and I felt his dick leave my hole as he ejaculated up onto my belly. The jet actually hit the under slope of my right breast!

I felt Turner fall back to the surface of the bed as I reached back to slip his still gooey prick into my body. Gloria pulled my face into an intimate kiss as Turner moaned and his magnificent cock began to soften.

"He is going to sleep for some time Miss Melissa. Is his penis still in you?"

I felt her bend and she pushed her hand between my butt and his left thigh, "Nice Miss Melissa."

We held each other and talked quietly but I didn't allow the smooth dick to slip out of my gooey asshole. I was quite happy and Gloria kissed me as I massaged her bottom.

"While he rests do you want me to fuck you Gloria?" I asked with a dirty grin.

"Miss Melissa, you have cum at least three times, you can't do my pussy."

"But this can," I said grasping the toy still resting on Turner's belly.

She giggled and agreed, "But Miss Melissa, can you be a bit aggressive with me? I don't want you to hit me but please take the lead, let your imagination go, okay?"

I told her to stay on the bed as I walked into the dressing room. I found a dark blue lace negligée and slipped it on. Then I adjusted the strap-on and changed my heels. The black platform stilettos were nearly six inches tall. I checked out the look in the tall mirror and saw her in the upper corner of the refection lazily twisting the plug still within her bottom. Turner was still asleep.

I walked slowly due to the sky-high shoes but Gloria immediately smiled seeing the stiff prick and the blue lace.

"Stop touching yourself you little whore, " I hissed as I stepped closer but stopped and rubbed the fleshy shaft with my right hand. When I let it free it bounced about.

"Get over here Pussy, my Cock needs to be wet," but she hesitated a moment.

"Now Bitch!"

Gloria looked surprised but she moved to the carpet and then crawled the ten feet to my spot. She bent and kissed my toes wetting the leather opening and the hose'. She reached and her fingers held the two thin heels of my platform shoes as her kisses moved up and licked above my ankles. Her hands now moved up to the top of my hose' and she paused and I saw her fingers dip into her pussy. She was wet enough to now rub her own ooze along the shaft of my hard fake dick.

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers