A Lost Lover, Changes for Melissa Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers

I was still anxious about my own stick being seen.

"You don't want your bits on display Miss Melissa," she had brought my Perele ivory thong down with the heels, "Let's just put this on you and see how it plays."

She smiled when the fabric tightly held me.

"Quite smooth," Gloria said, "I would like to suggest that we have him finish by blasting onto your belly, so Turner will have to flip you over at some point. Can the table handle the load?"

I wondered about Turner's ability.

"Can he really cum four times like they suggested?" I asked.

Gloria came to me as I lay on my back on the glass table with my knees and heels up as well.

"Really, yes and he will fill you over and over girl. Ha haaa, you will be fucked believe me!" she giggled and bent to kiss the thong now covering my little clit.

She stepped back and slipped again to her knees, "I could get a shot of his cum dripping from your hole? This angle might work."

It sounded a bit over the top but I agreed, "If it is gross I can edit it out."

Gloria smiled, "I love when my butt is filled and the goo just drips. It will be something completely new to you Miss Melissa. Oh, by the way, has anyone ever done you, I mean have you been penetrated?"

I told her of the first night with Lindsay when she had pushed her skinny dildo into me, but I didn't share that my Ex was there encouraging the action. That night was quite special to me and I still wished that my Ex could have treated me with a little more compassion.

After Gloria and I had spent forty minutes walking through the bedroom plan she touched up my nails and slipped a small anal plug into my bottom. Being naked in front of Gloria was interesting, as she seemed to relish my body. She suggested that she film the preparation scenes of my deflowering. I wanted to remember it all as well as the actual fucking and agreed. I was very aware of my long hair cascading over my shoulders as she helped me protect it for my bath. I stepped into the tub wearing a hair cap as she filmed a few frames.

She spoke softly as she filmed, "Miss Melissa you look wonderful. Your clit hood is perfect."

She had attached a small cover that wrapped about the radix with my groin. It would not stall an erection but it looked more discrete when I was naked.

We had arranged a signal to alert me when she would zoom so that I could turn to show my bottom with the white stone plug between my cheeks.

She spoke as she filmed the bath scene, "Her smooth bottom with a deep cleft hides the stone," just as I shifted to allow the camera a view of the plug.

I had worried about my breasts scars. The two incisions were almost fully healed only five weeks later but Gloria applied a bit of special makeup to the slightly blue skin. She trained the camera on my breasts as I bathed.

"You have magnificent nipples Miss Melissa and I love the size of your breasts, perfect and the slope looks wonderful. Cup them please for the camera."

- - - - - - - -

Our divorce was settled quickly due to our agreement to be fair with each other. The documents took less than two weeks but it didn't matter. I had begun to explore a new gender identity and had moved to a small place for those first weeks. It was just me and my books, clothes and small collection of music. I missed the space of the old house we had rented but I needed a change. I had to begin almost fresh but my Ex was happily living with Lindsay.

About a week following my move to the apartment I received a cell call from Lindsay.

"Can I stop by Missy?"

I hesitated a moment. I was uncertain so I asked her why.

"For some reason I am relishing you in transition. It has been fun to watch the drama of each subtle revision. Please, I can be of assistence, with makeup, manners, shoot, your walk needs work Missy."

Thereafter Lindsay would stop by every few days and she helped me adjust my presentation. She also provided advice and brought additional feminine supplies.

"I have this box for you Missy," she said as she arrived the fourth day. It was filled with an assortment of brushes, clips, a curling iron, and some manicure equipment and makeup accessories. The delicate eye and face brushes were very good quality.

"You don't have to spend the money Lindsay."

She stopped at the bath door, "Just who do you think is going to teach you Missy?"

I few days later I was getting re-dressed after arriving home from work. I was happy to see her as she walked from the parking lot. She had texted me to suggest we dine tonight. Again she had shopped for me.

"These jeans, well I bought five pairs. We'll try them after you get your face settled."

I had put away my work suit and went to the new makeup desk. She had arranged the storage and put the various crèmes and color pads into the special drawers and niches. Then Lindsay watched me do my face.

"The skin is looking particularly good with only seven days of the la Mer. Much improved from Thom's dull and lifeless face."

"I'm anxious Lindsay. Several of my workmates have asked about the difference they see."

She stepped back, "The women or the men?"

I looked to her face with the mirror, "Both. One of the older guys was too curious, and Cindy commented as well."

"So you have told that bitch of the steps you have taken Missy?"

I scowled slightly, "I haven't take any steps Lindsay, besides I don't want her interfering."

She stepped to the makeup table again and I asked her, "What do I owe you for the la Mer?"

"But you have enjoyed having me direct you. Having me around to define the agenda of making Missy a woman correct?"

She was spot-on. I couldn't do this without some help.

"We will have you passing within a few more weeks. Don't concern yourself about the face goo." I knew the la Mer was quite expensive.

I couldn't agree with her but when we had been out at her friends bar a few nights before I was happy the new people she had introduced me to hadn't asked questions. The Ex had even seemed okay having me along.

Having completed my makeup and helped me get into a simple black dress Lindsay sat on the old sofa and enjoyed a glass of red as I paraded back and forth in the new heels she had given me.

"Please wear only the four-inch pumps for the practice Missy."

My legs were smooth and bare as Lindsay had me wear a leg makeup this evening.

"The sheen is good and god girl you've have the legs for this, slender, fit and not to mention long."

She also helped me learn to style my hair into a feminine pixie.

"As the length increases Missy I'll get you to my stylist but for now this works."

She had managed to create movement and volume with how she trimmed my old mop. I used a gel to smooth it for the office.

- - - - - - - -

About a month after the divorce I had found the house and Lindsay came with me to the closing. I was dressed in a gender-neutral pant and blouse with flats. Having signed the deed and received the keys at the attorney's office Lindsay rode with me to my new neighborhood.

She looked at me, "Missy I don't think you should get out in that outfit. This is a new start and therefore Melissa should be the one who enters this house."

I agreed and we returned to my rented flat. I had to change my outfit and she seemed happier.

"The hair looks better and the dress is perfect but you need a new bag and a sexy pair of sunglasses Missy, here use these," she handed me a small bag. Inside were the Prada sunglasses.

"Now the neighbors will only see Missy, humm?" she suggested.

- - - - - - - -

Several weeks later I had left my job and was dressing fulltime. The market had allowed me the freedom after a huge increase of one of my securities. I had sold the shares with a generous profit. The small Israeli tech firm exploded and my ten thousand shares increased nearly twenty-fold. Months earlier while I was waiting for a car repair just before the divorce I had read an esoteric investment guide left by someone on the seat and decided to risk some funds. I was happy to have some luck and the market timing had worked in my favor. Having sold the majority of the increase I had quit my job the following week. A month later a pharma company I'd also read about and gambled on split ten for one and I sold eighty percent of those shares.

This luck was of course mine but it allowed me to begin investing much differently. I was quite troubled by my gender shift until the divorce was complete. My Ex had asked me that first weekend why and my answer then was confused. A week later as I shopped on-line for women's clothing items I came to realize the core issue. The exploration that Cindy had helped initiate was so different from my previous world. It had become all consuming. The thought of being just Thom was alien now and each day I wondered at the perspective I was developing. I spoke with Cindy every few weeks and she was happy I had done the breast surgery.

"Can I see you Melissa?" but I begged off meeting her with other things on my mind.

"Maybe in two weeks Cindy," but I sent her an image.

I recalled the morning after Lindsay and my Ex had taken me out dressed that first night. I awoke in a tangled of arms and legs with Lindsay's left breast at my lips. Before I moved I looked about and realized I could become a woman just as Cindy had implied. It seemed crazy that my wife and her lesbian lover had allowed me to share their bed, dressed as I was, in the new lingerie and a tangled wig.

I had called Cindy the following day after sleeping with the two lovers for some advice and she was clear.

"It's not easy to transition Thom but I wouldn't want my old world back."

I told her of Lindsay's assertive behavior.

"I can't quite comprehend how she is affecting me Cindy. I just became something different with her and now I can't imagine why I would remain like this, as Thom. Call me a tranny, a femme', whatever but I want more of this. This feminine me is what I now see as the important person I must become."

Cindy spoke for twenty minutes sharing the trouble I would encounter.

"Your identity as well as your papers will be different. Wait until you have to deal with pain of making the body adjustments or the callous behavior of some people who will treat you as a strange duck or worst. I've been beaten up twice Thom, oh I mean Melissa."

- - - - - - -

Now as I prepared for Turner's arrival with Gloria I realized that it had been an important preparation for me; being around Lindsay. She had a view that I would never have come to, truly feminine. It was more than my appearance, it was the way I had learned to move. Lindsay had become a role model and I appreciated her attention. Somehow I had the stars align and maybe this day would be beyond my imagination. I had strong concerns about catching a sex disease but the firm I had enlisted had provided detailed health records for both Gloria and Turner. The standard service didn't include this but for an additional fee the two had agreed to be tested the week before and again the day before our event. I wanted to suck and be fucked but not by some wanton stud. I wanted this on my terms. Though Lindsay had fucked my bottom several times she'd used a slim insertable cock shaped dildo. I had decided months ago that I wanted a record of a man taking my virgin bottom. I knew this would be a special day. Many transfemmes cannot control their world, their job, or their love life.

Due to some luck and focus this was a world that I had created for myself. My Ex was no longer my lover and though her lover Lindsay was somewhat in control of 'Missy' I knew I needed to be independent. Lindsay wanted to play with me on her schedule and according to her rules. After several months I realized that she was too much of a lesbian. I had considered Cindy from my old job; she was beautiful and I was attracted to her. We had remained friends but she was incapable of penetration.

Cindy had suggested the plan to me at our luncheon, "Then hire a man Melissa, a clean guy might be expensive but you cannot gamble with your health. I did early on and was fortunate."

So today was for me and I would and could set the conditions for how a cock would enter my body. I had scripted the occasion but did not assume it was to be followed precisely.

The plan was for Turner to fuck me at least three times. Gloria would be with us and would be a sort of coach for me. She had practiced with her strap-on for she was to fuck my mouth when Turner's big dick was in my canal.

- - - - - - - -

As Gloria dried my body she held my breasts.

"You are the first trans femme I've been with Miss Melissa. This will be fun for me," she squeezed my nipples and bent to kiss my mouth. Her tongue teased me for a few moments.

"If Turner is a 'no-show' then you can spend the night Gloria," I cooed softly as our kiss continued.

Gloria stood and smiled as she gently padded my body, "We can't be distracted now, it's getting late Miss Melissa,"

She continued to softly dry my belly and then applied the Chanel body lotion. It felt wonderful as her hands moved over my shoulders and limbs. She rested her fingers in the cleft of my bottom.

"I want to kiss you here," Gloria whispered as she caressed me then she bent to her knees. Her lips reached the plug and she spun it several times with her tongue. Then she removed the toy.

"I have never seen a metal plug shaped like a penis, it's cute," and she pushed her tongue into my body. Again she re-positioned the plug and I gasped as it entered my bottom.

"This is so sensual Miss Melissa. I am really enjoying the anal focus of your bathing."

Again she removed the plug and pushed into me with her two long digits.

"I can touch you deeply, milk you Miss Melissa," she directed me to stand and a moment later I released and filled her mouth again.

"I want you to be focused on the receiving of his pleasure Miss Melissa."

It was nearly four when she began to work on my makeup. She treated my eyes to a subtle but beautiful mix of primer and foundation which she washed across my lids. Then she toned my lid crease with a darker mix and feathered this up across my brow-bone. The affect made my eyes more prominent with much less dark shadow. She worked on my lashes after the curling with two different mascaras. Ten minutes later she worked on my cheeks. Her skill helped my high-boned face appear a bit more oval. Then she lined my lips with a matte lipgloss and finished with a deep red-mauve lipstain over the top.

"The final detail for staying power when you plan to have oral sex is to apply 'LipSet' and let it dry."

I marveled at the skill that she had. I looked at my reflection as I saw her holding the camera.

"You look so glamorous Miss Melissa. I want to make love with you but we're running out of time so let's get you into your outfit."

She carefully tucked my clit, "You have a lot of juice for someone with small balls Miss Melissa. I like how smooth you are down here," her fingers held my tight ball sack briefly.

Her attention to my sex was exciting but I had to remain calm.

"I don't want to mess my new thong Gloria. Please help me with the suspender and the hose'," I moaned as she ran her finger along my cleft. I watched as she picked up the suspender and wrapped it about my hips.

Dressed in the Perele lingerie, the hose' and the silk chemise she helped me stepped into the rose dress with a plunging U-neckline,

"The fit is perfect," she said as the design presented my bottom exquisitely.

"Now the heels," she had me sit as she completed the two straps on each of the high heels.

"How do you feel Miss Melissa?" Gloria was filming again.

I turned about on the heels and stopped to look over my shoulder, "Does my bottom look too big?"

She moved to my side and her hand was on my bottom, "I would love to fuck this," she said as she kissed me lightly.

I smiled as she swung me into her arms.

"And you may tomorrow if you care to, that is, after watching Turner plunge into me."

I looked at Gloria, her lovely face wrapped in her long auburn hair.

"Should we keep the plug in your bottom?" Gloria asked.

"You need to get dress too," I said to Gloria. It was ten minutes until five.

- - - - - - -

The sunlight was perfect in the main rooms and just as Gloria had suggested with the sun rays falling across the Foyer floor. She set the camera on the tripod so we could get ready for my guest.

"I'm nervous, is my face okay? Thank god for the Chanel!" She reached to fix my hair.

"The girls did a great job with your hair. If you hadn't told me I would never have guessed it wasn't real and don't worry, Turner loves blondes. He's surprisingly handsome and wait until you see his gorgeous cock!"

My house was atop a small rise, which meant Turner would have to walk up the thirteen steps. We saw the yellow taxi stop but I couldn't see him get out.

Gloria could though, "It's him Miss Melissa. Are you ready?" She focused the camera and filmed him stepping from the cab.

I turned to peek and thought of how important this day was. Cindy's suggestion was about to happen. I was excited but this was what I had wanted when I had begun this journey.

' Most of us have little control of our ravishment Melissa Try and make yours special. '

Gloria stepped to my side and hugged me.

"Here we go," she had the camera and filmed him walking up as the taxi sped away.

A few moments later the bell rang and I moved to the door and looked through the peep. He was just what I had expected and I quietly opened the door.

"Hello, can I help you sir?"

I had wanted to set the stage for the fantasy, my fantasy. His eyes smiled and I became wet as I widely moved the door open.

"Ah, well Miss, I'm looking to meet Miss Melissa. I wanted to share some time with her."

His scent was filling my nose, irresistible, ginger, exotic maninka, "If you're Miss Melissa I feel we are in for an fascinating evening."

I paused and looked him up and down. His ad lib was good.

"I think you are sir. Please come in and I'll inspect, I meant to say, introduce you to my friend Gloria."

He passed me as I hung on the edge of the door watching this stud move passed. He was over six feet and built well. This was going to happen, I thought as I closed my eyes while closing the door; I would have his man-toy in my mouth and he would fuck me. As I had turned with the door closed I leaned slightly against it to steady myself in the sky-high heels. Turner immediately turned back to me and he reached for my face, with his two hands he kissed me gently. I moved my hands to his hips and confirm he hadn't worn a belt. I now kissed him and his tongue pushed into my mouth as his one hand went to caress my bottom through the dress's fabric.

Gloria quietly filmed the kiss and I heard her shifted to a low angle for the next scene.

Turner seemed so assured as his hands came about my narrow waist and he pulled me close. His hip contacted mine and he rotated and I felt his semi-hardness but I moved my hand to the proud form covered by his trousers.

"That is what I need sir," I sighed as I dropped to my knees and I saw Gloria and the camera in the reflection of the glass.

My right hand fell to release the clasp of his trousers and I slowly dropped the zipper.

Turning slightly toward the camera I reached into the slit and withdrew his prick just as he pulled me upward and began to kiss my neck. His one hand reached down to my breasts as he pushed the neckline of my dress lower and exposed my brassiere.

I moaned softly while holding his fat meat, "Ohh sir, you're so big. Can my mouth love your cock?"

Turner nodded and I dropped to my knees again and massaged his stiffening cock, "call me Turner Miss Melissa."

MadQuill
MadQuill
358 Followers