A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a scornful look, "It isn't what you think."

She had a wry smile, "It is exactly what I think and he is definitely better than your last two boyfriends. I mean Vijay the college dropout and Matthew "I want to try Indian" Smith are not really much competition. You have won the lottery now."

She was such a bitch but I still loved her, "Shut up. He is in the other room."

She enjoyed getting under my skin, "I will go to my room and let you get back to what you were doing."

I hated her so much but loved her at the same time. I went back to my room and Imran practically jumped on me before I could close the door. He began kissing and he had my shirt over my head in a matter of seconds.

He began to kiss my breasts and then he began to lick and suck on my nipples. He had me up against the door as his face was buried in my breasts. I loved the sensation and I only craved more. I was getting so turned on by this.

He then kissed down my body until he was on his knees. He lifted me on his shoulders and kissed me where I most wanted it. He was so good as tongue circled my clit. I covered my mouth with my hands not wanting Shanti to hear me but he lifted his hands and pulled my arms away. He wanted to hear me.

I tried to keep quiet but he began to suck on my clit and at that moment any attempts to stay quiet were lost and I could no longer control myself as I came so hard like never before. I knew for sure Shanti had heard me as we had joining rooms.

He then let me gain a standing position and turned me around. He began to kiss my shoulder and my neck and down the centre of my back. The sensuality was something I had never felt before. He then entered me from behind as our bodies were joined like a second skin. He continued to thrust in me as I pulled my upper body forward to try and get a better angle to take him deeper.

I moaned, "Oh god. Imran that feels so good. I love feeling you inside me."

He pulled me back and put his hand on my throat as he turned me to kiss. The pressure on my throat and the kiss drove me over the edge as I came again kicking the door and I felt his cum inside me.

He carried me to bed and we fell asleep. I woke up and Imran was next to me. He began to stir and then his alarm went off, "I need to get back to work. My shift starts in 30 minutes. I will need to shower at work."

He rushed off kissing me goodbye. It was the small things that meant the most to me and brought the biggest smile. It was late in the evening. I hated working shifts as it meant I had no real sleeping pattern. To my surprise Shanti was waiting for me in the living room, "So you had a good sleep. I thought Imran would have needed a shower after everything I heard."

She was a cheeky bitch, "Well he is showering at work. Perhaps you should mind your own business."

She had the bit between her teeth, "If you weren't screaming the house down perhaps I could mind my own business.'I love feeling you inside me'. Hoe big was he then?"

I throw a pillow at her, "You are such a dirty bitch."

She giggled, "It wasn't me that said it, so was he bigger than average?"

She was such a bitch, "All I am giving you is that I was not disappointed."

She laughed, "You dirty little bitch."

We both laughed and despite our differences we loved each other as sisters.

For the next 2 month my relationship grew closer and more intense. One day we were talking and Imran asked, "My family is having a gathering for Eid. I want you to come as my girlfriend."

I was shocked, "Your parents will be ok with you bringing a girl? I have never told my mom about anyone."

He smiled, "My parents are super chill about this stuff. They are not typical desi parents. But you are the first girl I am taking to one of these things so they may ask a lot of questions. I have never been serious about someone before."

I could not believe this. Of course I thought about the next step but I thought we were 6 to 12 months away. Meeting parents meant engagement and I had to talk to my mother before I took this step, "I need to speak to my mom also if we are going to meet parents. I just need a few days."

He agreed and I tried speaking to my Mom. But Shanti was right that my Mom did not like Muslims no matter their character and I hated this about my family. I video called my mom that weekend and she was in a good mood talking about her yoga class, "So Mom I am thinking I am ready to settle down."

She had a big smile on her face as she said, "That is very good. Anju's son is also looking to marry and he is an engineer here in Delhi. You can move back and settle here."

My Mom was so infuriating at times but I had to bring her train of thought back, "I have found someone here. He is a doctor. His father is a surgeon and his mother is also a doctor."

She initially seemed disappointed at me dashing her Anju Delhi dreams but she perked up at hearing Imran's credentials, "He sounds like such a good boy. I always prayed for you at the temple and knew you would find someone special. What is his name?"

I dreaded this part, "His name is Imran and I showed a picture I kept in my purse."

Her face immediately turned sour as she said, "This is a Muslim name. Has he told you he is a Muslim? Or is he lying to you? They do that secret love jihad."

It really pissed me off but she was my mother, "Mom he told me he is Muslim but I don't care. He doesn't care what religion I am or even if I follow religion."

My mom held her head in her hands as she said, "I have raised a fool." She cut the phone. I tried calling her back but she did not answer.

I burst into tears and that is when Shanti turned up. She could see me in tears and dropped her bag and came over to me holding me, "What happened? Is it Imran?"

I shook my head no, "It is not him. It is me. Everything is wrong with me."

She held my head against her, "Tell me what happened. We will get through this."

I tried to explain through sobs, "Well Imran asked me a few days ago to meet his parents. He wants to take the next step and we have been talking about marriage and children."

She was running her hands through my hair trying to soothe me, "That is good, I guess. What happened for it to go wrong?"

She was trying to get her words out but was struggling to get through the emotional state, "So I called my mother. I did not want to meet his parents without talking to my mother."

I heard an audible "oh" from Shanti as I mentioned my mother, "Well my mother was happy when I told her about Imran's job but as soon as she heard his name she started talking nonsense about Love Jihad and would not accept it."

Shanti just sat with me in silence for a few minutes as it all sank in. It was a while later after I had calmed down that she said, "We have two options you marry Imran and say goodbye to your mother or you must end it with Imran. He is a good person and does not deserve to be hurt further down the line. But you will regret leaving Imran. You only ever have one true love story in life."

She always had a way of breaking everything down into simple options. It was the lawyer inside her and she always had a way to make me think.

Imran came over the next day to watch a movie. We had this arranged for a few days but when he saw me he knew something was wrong, "Are you ok? What has happened?"

My relationship with Imran was different to anything else I had experienced and I always felt the need to tell him everything so I told him the whole story with my mother. I feared that he would think I came from a backwards inbred family but he was surprisingly calm and understanding, "Some people see the world from their perspective and if they have always been told one thing. It is difficult for them accept anything else. Your mom is ignorant but that is how she has lived. You told me what your mom did for you and I will never ask you to leave your mother for me or anyone else. If you want me to talk to her then I will."

I wished he was more selfish but he cared about me more than anyone and he knew deep down that I would never forgive myself if I abandoned my mother. We ended our relationship that night and agreed to move on but Shanti was right about love and I knew I never would.

3 Months Later

I tried to move on but I would always think of Imran and then Shanti said, "You are so miserable all the time. Just get back together with him."

But I couldn't and would he even take me back now after the rejection? It was a few weeks later that Adrian asked me on a date. He was a fellow trainee doctor but he was a jock type. I had to try and move passed Imran and I felt this was my chance and there may even be a chance with my mother as he was not Muslim. Perhaps I should make sure before I speak to her.

I had been dating Adrian for 4 weeks but I never felt that spark. We had kissed but there was nothing to it. I returned from another lame date with Adrian when I saw Imran in the kitchen and for a minute I thought I was hallucinating but it was really him, "Imran, what are you doing here?"

He apologized, "I am sorry. Shanti said you would be out on a date? She invited me over to watch a re-run of some Marvel movies."

What on earth was Shanti playing at? She hated superhero movies and I hated superhero movies, "Oh ok. I don't mind watching it too. Which one is on?"

He had that same cute face and I missed him so much, "I think it is an Ironman marathon. I think we would prefer it with your company."

I pulled Shanti into my room and asked, "What are you doing? Why have you invited him?"

She rolled her eyes as to say you caught me, "I just wanted to see how big he was. I thought Adrian could keep you preoccupied for more than an hour."

He held out her hands in front of her as to measure the size and kept moving them further apart. I felt like screaming but I kept my voice down, "You fucking bitch!"

I slapped her as hard as I could. If he did not hear me call he a bitch he would have heard the slap. She laughed like the cold hearted bitch she was, "I deserved that."

We both went back out and acted like nothing had happened. There was a tension between us but we both just ignored each other. It was part way through when Shanti leaned against Imran's chest and he looked over at me and shrugged his shoulders as to say that had nothing to with him. I smiled in the knowledge that he still only cared about me.

I could see Shanti move her head further down his body until it was on his abdomen just above his jeans belt. Imran was engrossed in the stupid super hero movie and did not seem to be paying attention to Shanti. She then made that same size movement with her hands I mouthed, "You fucking bitch. I will kill you."

It was then that Shanti made a blowjob imitation using her hand and tongue. She had crossed the line and I throw a pillow striking her in the face. It got Imran's attention also and he asked, "What happened? Shanti what are you doing there?"

How did he not notice her face inches from his dick?

I spoke up, "Sorry. I thought Shanti needed a pillow. She was falling asleep on your lap."

He apologized, "Shanti I am sorry. I should have realized and given you space to sleep on the couch." He moved to the single chair facing me. Shanti was bored as expected and she soon fell asleep. I signaled for Imran to meet him in the kitchen. As soon as we had some space from Shanti, I hugged him so hard and cried again, "I think about you every day. I miss you so much."

He hugged me too, "I feel the same way. But you are dating someone new?"

I felt guilty, "It means nothing. I tried to move on but I am just lying to myself. You are the one and no one else compares. But what about you and Shanti?"

He seemed confused, "I became friends with her when we started dating. She did not want to lose tough so we stay in touch but it is just as friends."

I now knew her game. That bitch had planned this all along to trap me with Imran but it worked. I could no longer hide from my feelings.

I immediately jumped on him locking him in a kiss and wrapping my legs around his waist. We knocked over some utensils waking up Shanti from her sleep. She looked over and said, "So you two are back together" and went back to sleep.

I could not stop kissing him. That hunger had been within me the last 4 months. I broke off our kiss, "I need you inside me now."

He looked over at Shanti but I reassured him, "She is gone for the night. I need you so much."

He sat me on the counter and his hands slid up my skirt and he pulled down my panties. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down.

I whispered in his ear, "Please make love to me. I missed you so much."

Then I felt him thrust into me and I missed that feeling, "I love feeling you inside of me. I love you so much."

We continued to kiss as he fucked he fucked me hard on the counter. I felt every thrust deep within me. I ran my fingers through the back of his hair and pulled it hard as I felt every thrust.

My orgasm then hit me and I pulled his hair so hard snapping his head back, "I fucking lobe you so much." I felt my deep emotions awoken as we reconnected.

He whispered, "I think we might have woken her."

We both giggled as we heard Shanti stir on the couch. He carried me to my bed.

He tore off my clothes and I tore his clothes. We were animals that had been caged and now we were releasing our emotions on each other.

He climbed on top of me and began making love to me. Our hands were all over each just feeling and touch each part of each other. I wanted all of him. Every part of him.

He made gentle love to me but our bodies need began to take over and he soon began to thrust harder and harder. I tried to meet his thrusts but his power took over and he forced my body into submission. I loved feeling his body dominate me.

He took a nipple into his mouth as his thrusting became harder. It drove me over the edge and I came so hard. He came inside me and I just kept him on top of me. I was not going to let him move.

That night my life changed in many ways. Imran was my future and nothing could change that. That was the night that we conceived our first child.

12