All Comments on 'A Love to Last Ch. 01'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If reading about one of the meanest fucking bitches ever, then this is the story for you. Far, far too violent, hate filled and unsexy. Bye!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing good so far in this story. Maybe the chapter was too short. But a bitchy monster who abuses a helpless small child out of her own jealousy is not a pleasant story. Her son grows up to be some sort of gay whore yet she still treats him like a child. And Ben - after a lifetime of abuse - is still polite to this scag. Other than the two brothers care for each other, nothing good happened here.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

People are so impatient these days. For me it's a good start. 5 stars to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon, the story just started and you're already hating 😏😏😏😏 some of you have issues from home and you bring your frustrations here. I'm sure there's lots of shitty stories for shitty people on this site. So bye!

Vanalas tells some of the best stories on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this story exactly as you wrote this first chapter. Don’t listen to the negative feedback. 5 ⭐️ from me.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Wicked step-monster is really upsetting the Anonymous community! Something tells me Ben and Jim are going to be fine…eventually. Five Stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can’t and won’t finish that story it’s triggering my PTSD from being tortured by my wicked and cruel stepmother. Please please please please please put a warning, this is sooo triggering and made me vomit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES