A Love to Last Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the hell were you when my son was getting hurt? How dare you, Ben. You're so fucking ungrateful."

"I am sorry."

"Sorry." She chuckled bitterly. "You're fucking sorry is all you can say? My son was almost killed at a party and you're sorry. I know what your plan is. You know very well that my son is the only heir to our empire and you wanna get rid of him."

"Mom?" Jim quickly rose from the bed and shielded Ben from her. "Why would you say that to my brother? You know Ben has always had my best interest in his mind, all the time. He's the reason why I am standing here without any wound on my face because he defended me."

"Am I supposed to thank him? Both of us know you wouldn't have gone to that party if not for him. He always wants you to look like the bad son to your father while he looks good in his eyes. Can't you see that?"

"Stop!" Jim was upset. "Why is it that you always see the badness in him? I don't understand, mom. Ben is the nicest person I know. He's done nothing but protect me from the people that want to hurt me."

"After putting you in trouble?" She snuffed. "He wants to look like the good son. Can't you see that?"

"He took a slap for me. And you're wrong, mom, Ben isn't the one that always put me in trouble. I am the one that always puts myself in trouble. He's my savior."

A look of great bitterness swept across Elena's face. She felt her face get hot as she connected her eyes with Ben. Fuck! If only she could get her hands on him and strangle him.

"Errr... Jim, it's okay." Ben said with a smile. He was hurt but he didn't wanna show it. "Listen to what aunt is saying. She's just trying to protect you. Don't argue with her."

"But Ben..."

"For my sake." He pleaded. "And take your soup while it's hot. That's the only way that headache is gonna go away."

"Look, Ben, I don't need you to talk on my behalf. And I don't need any opinion of yours." She Snapped. "Whatever I say to my son and however I say it is none of your concern. Do I make myself clear?"

Ben lost the smile on his face and nodded. "Excuse me!"

He left the room. Jim wanted to follow him but Elena pulled him back.

"You're not gonna go after him, are you?" She asked with bitterness. "Your mother is here, you know. And I am finding it is kind of rude that you're siding with him over your own mother."

12