All Comments on 'A Love to Last Ch. 05'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can we get rid of Elena and give Ben his happy ending. The way Elena has treated Ben without consequences has dragged on too many chapters. When does Ben stand up for himself and when does his father kick Elena to the curb. No one stands up for Ben enough! Why is that? This story is like all your others!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG, I'm not sure, maybe it's a different custom in other countries, but I find mothers deciding who their adult children will marry unacceptable and unbelievable. But at least the men in this story are starting to act like men for a change. That is, all of them except for Jim, he's still acting like a sixteen-year-old girl. I suppose after being refused by David, Jim will go home angry and find Elena waiting for him. Having had a private detective follow Ben, she'll probably have photos of him and David together in the park. That should put a nice wedge between the brothers. God only knows what she has planned to ruin Ben and his father's relationship. I long for the day when Elena burns in the same hell that she's put Ben through. I hope that's very, very soon. MLF

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Looking past your writing style, I'm not sure if English is your native language as some of your phases are a bit clumsy and editing could be improved, this story is very good. You make be want to hate Elena and I very much hope she gets hers as only you can deliver. I want to smack Jerome for being so obtuse and unprotective of his sons and my heart aches for poor Ben who is kind and humble and has done nothing to justify the abuse at her hand. I'd like to think there is a special place in Hell for people like Elena. These are all very strong emotions that pour out of this story and a sign of a very promising writer. This story is suspenseful and unpredictable and makes me yearn for the next chapter. I simply cannot put it down.

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

OMG, MLF, you’re so spot on, but I think that’s what the author is going for. He’s brilliant!! A true writer brings out these emotions. And to the other posters, Elena is the devil. She’s a main character and essential to the story. But I am hopeful she’ll get hers lol.

Chancem77Chancem77over 1 year ago

Very good chapter and the story is getting increasingly more exciting. I do so enjoy your stories and can't wait until the next chapter. You have me on the edge of my seat for sure. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

sicksicksick!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES