A Loving Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Suspicions arise when we are interrupted.
1.6k words
4.24
13.5k
13
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story is sort of an interval to lead to lead to later stories.

Hope you enjoy.

***

Becky's photo flashed on my screen while my phone rang. I was at hers only on Monday so I was surprised she was calling already. She knows I have Thursdays off so she must wants to fuck again. I picked up 'Hi Bek'.

'You took your time.' She sounded worked up.

'Yeah sorry I was washing my hands.' I don't know why I said that.

'Are you free in about 30mins for a little action? Kev knows, just need to tell Kat.' She had it all planned.

'Yeah sure I'll text you once Kat responds.'

'Great, see you soon hopefully.' She hung up quickly and I text Kat. She was at work so I didn't expect a response straight away. 10 minutes later, 'yeah hun have fun, she wants it twice this week?! Horny bitch!' Was the response.

I text back saying that I was just as surprised and then told Becky we were on.

'Good, I'm aching.' She responded.

Becky was over in 20mins and as soon as I opened the door she stalked towards me. She had her hair out loose with her wavy locks, a baggy hoody and joggers. I liked that look; the clothes aren't tight to her body so I can get my hands in. I closed the door and she jumped on me and wrapped her slender legs around my waist, she brought her lips to mine and we stood in the hall kissing for a full two minutes. It was so hot and got us worked up. 'Get upstairs.' I commanded.

I ran up behind her, we closed the blinds and she stripped off her joggers and hoody, she had on a loose white vest underneath with no bra. 'Keep it on.' I could see she was about to slide it off and I liked seeing her dark nipples through the thin material. I went to kiss her again but she pushed me on the bed and pulled my jeans off. I lay back and presented my throbbing cock to her, she spat in her hand and started to work me gently, then she spat on the tip an massaged it in. She had a line of saliva from her chin to my cock and it looked magnificent.

As she started to take my cock deep into her mouth she arched her back so I could see the grey snakeskin patterned thong on her hips. I breathed heavily and she started to work my balls, her hands and mouth licking and sucking. I normally keep my shaft and balls shaved and trim the rest of my hair, it had been a couple of weeks and the hairs on my balls were coming back and made them less sensitive. Becky could tell I wasn't as responsive and stopped, looked up at me and told me to bend over.

She looked and sounded just like her sister and I had flashbacks to the night where Katrina fucked my ass with a sex toy. I turned and lay my head down, arched my back and stuck my ass in the air. My legs were spread and Becky stroked my cock like she was milking a big brown teat. I had never tried this position with Katrina before and when Becky started to suck my balls I made a mental note to suggest it next time. Becky slowly worked up towards my gooch, the spit dribbled down and she used it to smother my shiny shaft.

She moved her mouth away and I thought she was just readjusting but she spat a huge gob right in my asshole. It took me by surprise but I didn't have time to react because she was attacking my hole with her tongue. Katrina doesn't like doing things to my butt so this was a real turn on. She used her flexible tongue to snake in and out of my hole and circle the rim. Now I was being responsive, I had never felt this sensation before, my dick twitched and my balls tightened as I flexed my asshole open and closed. I was a little hairy around the edge and I imagined what this would feel like if I were completely smooth, another mental note.

I told Becky to get on her knees so I could return the favour and then my phone rang. It was mom, shit it was Thursday we were going to have a coffee I completely forgot. I turned and with a squelch, broke the seal between my asshole and my sister in laws mouth and answered.

'Hey mom.' I tried to sound casual.

'You sound out of breath' she remarked.

'Just had to run upstairs to get my phone it was on charge.'

'OK I'm on my way to yours, will be there in 5, you still home?' Great, I was getting my salad tossed for the first time, which would have been followed by a filthy fuck session, and now I was going to have coffee with my mum.

'Yeah come over mu-' Becky was bored waiting and jammed my semi soft cock in her mouth again. She was sucking me while I spoke to my mom on the phone!

'Oh shit sorry I stubbed my toe, yeah come over I'm free.' This felt so fucked up.

'Ok see you in 5.' She hung up, mum was normally on time with things but Becky was in no mood to stop.

'We have 5 minutes' she mumbled and drooled while she spoke with my brown shaft in her cheek. 'I want my cum before I go.'

I couldn't say no, and I didn't want to, I bent back over and Becky worked my cock with one hand, my balls with the other and my asshole with her slutty little mouth. She swapped every now and then to keep everything lubed up as I looked at my phone it had been 5 minutes already. I felt the familiar tingle creep through my body

'Its coming' I panted. Becky positioned herself below my cock and pumped aggressively, I came hard, spurts of cum squirted straight down and Becky kept stroking and squeezing, just like she was milking a cow, directly into her mouth. She caught all of it apart from a few drops that landed on her cheeks and nose. She was so good with cum.

She licked her lips and got off me, I pulled my clothes back on as Becky slowly rolled off the bed.

'You need to hurry up and leave she'll be here any minute.' Becky started to get dressed as the door rang. 'Shit, I'll answer it you pretend you were in the toilet, you came to drop off some cake, no we used that on Monday. Chicken, you made extra and came to drop it off.'

I ran downstairs and let mom in. 'Sorry I was sorting some clothes out.' I was breathless.

'Its ok, is that Becky's car?' Mom looked confused.

'Yeah it is!' Becky shouted down the stairs 'I came to drop off some chicken, should have bought more for you, Tony why didn't you tell me Cindy was coming?' Becky slapped my arm as she walked down.

'Sorry I didn't think' is all I could reply.

Mom looked from me to Becky and eyed her up and down, all the while smiling at her 'Don't worry hun its ok, how are you? Kev ok?'

'Yeah Cindy I'm good, just about to head off actually, you enjoy your mother son time.'

Becky gave my mom a quick hug and then squeezed her arm around my waist and said bye at the door. 'Come on through mom.' We walked into the living room and sat down, had a little chat and I as I got up to make some coffee mom startled me.

'What is that!?' Mum shouted.

I looked back and she was pointing at my back, I looked down, and saw the snakeskin thong. Becky had left me a little gift because we couldn't fuck.

'Oh this?' I laughed nervously. 'It was drying on the radiator before you came and I didn't want to leave Kat's undies hanging about when you got here.' Hopefully she believed me but her face looked skeptical.

'Hmm I see.'

I laughed into the kitchen and made coffee, we sat and had a catch up about the last week, work and what dad and Darren were up to. All the while I was thinking, she knows something. Mom didn't say anything but you always know when your parent, especially your mom, is on to you. I had to throw her off and I had the perfect plan. First I had to get out the room. 'Just nipping to the toilet mom, 2 secs' I ran up stairs and pretended to go into the bathroom; I softly walked into my room and went to Katrina's underwear drawer. I picked a handful of panties and sprinkled them over the radiator, snuck back into the bathroom to flush the toilet and went back down.

We carried on talking and mom was thinking of redecorating some the rooms and was asking about the wallpaper we used in our house. This was perfect. I talked about the paper that was in our bedroom and asked her to come up and have a look. We walked up the stairs, mom was behind and we entered the room. I hastily ran over to the radiator, feigning embarrassment 'Oh I forgot these where here, oh they're dry now!' I threw them into Katrina's drawer. Mom has got to buy this I thought. I waffled about the wallpaper for 10 minutes and we talked about decorating and went back down, finished our coffees and mum got up to leave.

At the door I gave her a tight hug and kissed her cheek, she put her hand on my face and looked into my eyes and smiled. 'See you later Tony' I wasn't sure what that meant, surely she bought my story?