A Loving Family Ch. 04

Story Info
A flashback to how my lingerie fetish started.
3.4k words
4.28
13k
16

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried something different for chapter 3 and I don't think it quite worked. This chapter takes us back to my main story of my life with Becky and Katrina. I hope you enjoy and as always, please offer feedback.

***

Chapter 4

It felt weird sitting on another mans marital bed waiting to fuck to his wife. Yes we had rules set up and he would know what we were about to do but the fact that it was in his bed made it more arousing. Since she got back from her holiday two weeks ago Becky and I had had two sexual encounters. The first was just oral both ways until we came and the second was sex but it was pretty vanilla as it was our first time alone.

Katrina and I had gotten back to normal over these few weeks and as a byproduct of her punishment we had found a new game to play every now and then, she really enjoyed dominating me and I loved having my prostate milked. It took a little longer for her and Becky to get back to normal, Katrina had a stern word with her sister and was upset that Becky didn't have the courtesy to ask directly for permission to start fucking me. They are OK now, they have never fought over a man before and they didn't want this to blow out of proportion. They're sisters and they love each other.

Today was the first time Becky and I had set aside two hours to have a proper sex session and she wanted to model some new outfits Kevin had bought her. He had also done more work on the house since he got back from holiday and had extended their bedroom into the small room next door and they now had a walk in wardrobe. He had plastered, painted and semi decorated really quickly, I had to hand it to him he had done a really good job.

Becky was in the wardrobe getting her outfits ready to show me. I think the last performance coupled with what she did for Kevin on holiday had awoken something of an exhibitionist in her. She had seemed different since, her eyes were more suggestive, she wore outfits that accentuated her boobs more and she appeared more confident in herself.

I was excited to see her in slutty lingerie. I loved my wife, she is the best part of my life, but it is such a turn on to see lingerie on another woman and even more of a turn on when that body belongs to my sister in law.

I think this is a natural point to divert away and to tell you about how I fell in lust with women's lingerie.

* * *

The fascination started when I noticed my mom's silk thong riding up when she bent over in the kitchen cupboard. I was mesmerized by her huge ass and the tiny piece of material that poked out of her jeans. I was in my teens and lived with my mom, Cindy, dad and younger brother Darren. Dad ran a business so was out a lot of the time, sometimes we would see him just before bed, maybe for a few hours on the weekend and if we were lucky he would join us for dinner. A lot of the time it was just the three of us, me, mom and Darren. Darren was only a kid and was in his own little world so it was me who spent a lot of time with my mom.

As I got older and started university at 18, I decided to stay local and live at home. This meant that mom relied on me for a lot of things, thinking about it now it was probably a bit too much for a son. I used to help around the house, give advice on decorating and even let her vent to me about things at work. We knew each other well but our relationship was up and down. She would argue with me, as you would with a teenage son, but I always felt that she took out her frustrations with my dad on me too. We would make up pretty quickly and when we got along it was a great relationship.

If I describe Cindy I would call her thick, she is about 5'5 with a bubble butt and curvy all over. She was 18 when she had me so was just over 30 when I started my fascination, by the time I hit 18 she was 36. As she got older you could say she was chubby, she exercised a few times a week and did some yoga but still enjoyed sweet treats so she always carried a little extra weight. If I had to compare her body to someone I think it similar to Sara Jay, but her boobs weren't as big, I would say a large D cup. She was still as beautiful as ever as she got older with dark straight hair and soft, milky white skin, her ass was still big and bouncy, a beautiful wide bubble butt.

By this time I was with Katrina and we had been going out for a few years, we were sexually active but I would still sometimes find myself thinking about my mom when I was masturbating at night. I had developed another kink alongside my lingerie fetish, ass. I think that is what attracted me to Katrina in the first place, even when she was younger and slimmer she still had a big ass and they always say you base your partner on your parents.

I would also still notice mom's underwear, even as I got older. Whether it was when she bent over, walked around in summer dresses or was lounging on the sofa in her pyjamas. The images I saw during the day would be stored away in my mental vault for later. If I were home alone I would sneak into her room and stare at her underwear drawer. Darren had found a group of friends he would hang out with, mom had started to work more as we got older and so I found more time alone in the house and I used it to study her lingerie. I would lay them out on the floor and rub them on hard cock, wrap my shaft in silk or rub her lace on my balls. I would put them in order of my favourites and try and guess what she would wear next.

I found that her taste had changed from when she was younger, her go to style used to be g-strings and thongs. The most common ones she wore were the pretty lace thongs, I could always see the top of them peaking out of her trousers or jeans and the delicate material made her seem soft and sweet, when she wore these I used to hug and cuddle her more. The strings weren't worn as often but they were my favourite because there was hardly any material and her huge ass just swallowed the string and they would ride up high, I pictured her huge milky cheeks bulging around the tiny thread of cotton. When she wore the strings I always thought it meant my dad was going to get some action that night.

Now that she had gotten older, and bigger, she stopped with the strings. There would still be the odd occasion when I would see that triangle of cotton slide up the arch of her back, but these were few and far between. If my theory about her and dads sex life was right, it meant that she wasn't getting as much sex as she used to. This obsession with lingerie spilled into my relationship with my girlfriend too. Funnily enough Katrina also liked to wear nice, pretty underwear so I got the chance to lust over different styles and sizes with someone slimmer and I had more input into what she wore.

Katrina liked frills and wore mainly lacey thongs but when we used to go shopping the basket would be full of strings or more slutty thong styles with hardly any fabric. There would be no frills and it will be silks and fishnet. We would go home and she would model them for me, then we would fuck like rabbits. I would make her keep them on so I could make them wet and filthy from both our cum and not let her change until I had left. Then I would go home and if the house was empty, look at my mom's underwear and pleasure myself again. They seemed so big compared to Katrina's size 6, and it got to the point where I started to look for mom's used panties to further feed my obsession.

Because mom relied on me for help around the house I occasionally would need to do the laundry meaning I would have an excuse to handle her sweaty panties. I had to find a plan to be able to have my way with them when no one was home so I would to tell mom that if she needed washing doing then to leave a basket for me on my day off from uni. I would do the washing while she was at work and everything would be washed and dried by the time she got home. This would mean that I would have a whole day with a selection of her beautiful used lingerie.

The first time my plan came to fruition I woke up early because I was so excited. Dad left at 6am, mom at 7 and Darren by 8. I jumped out of bed, washed up and had breakfast. I was excited in my stomach the way you are before opening a present. I went over to the basket of mom's washing she had left by the machine and pulled out the first one I saw and pressed it to my face.

As soon as it hit my nose I was overwhelmed, I was used to the sweet smell of a vagina as I loved to go down on Katrina, but this was different. My mom's scent was a more intense, spicy musk that I inhaled deeply and it turned me on to another level. I took the pile to my room and lay them out on the bed, I inspected the soft white stains, the sweat marks and inhaled the scents from different days. The black and navy thongs were probably ones she wore to work with her trousers, the white and baby pink ones for when she wore the summer dresses and the heavier cotton ones for around the house or the gym.

Out of the bunch I picked my favourite and sat back with it wrapped around my cock and I rubbed like never before. It was baby pink silk with lilac lace on the waist straps. The front had a diamond patch of the same lilac lace and the back met in a cute little triangle of pink lace above the ass crack. I grabbed another blue Brazilian and put it to my nose and breathed as I pleasured myself. All the while picturing my mom's big ass bent over in front of me. I gave the part that would be stuck in her ass a lick, delicious, the front tasted even better. I furiously beat my cock and breathed, licked and sucked until I had taken the flavour off and then started on another. This black cotton thong was saltier, she must have worn it for exercise, I started on the part that covers her pussy and sucked the dry juice. I could feel my orgasm coming, I grabbed a different silk thong, I liked this one, high wasted, leopard print, and I decided I was going in cum in this one. I swapped it for the pink one around my shaft and got up on my knees just as I shot rope after rope of thick cum into my mom's underwear. There was so much it pooled on the small strip of cotton that would cover her pussy, I squeezed my dick until every drop had fallen on the leopard silk and then used another to wipe. Once I caught my breath I gathered the used panties and started the first load of washing. I kept the unused ones in my room for round two, I wanted to make sure I made full use before they were cleaned.

This habit continued into my early twenties and I became more daring, or stupid, and I would sometimes do it when mom was showering for an extra buzz. Mom liked to get undressed in her room and then go into the en suite to shower, I would sneak into her room when I heard the shower door close and furiously jerk off while smelling her still warm panties. For this I would always cum into a tissue and not directly into the panties but I would make sure I licked and tasted the day's flavour before I finished. If my mom every came out of that door she would see her fiend of a son on his knees in the middle of her bedroom hunched over sniffing her underwear and pumping on his cock.

I even did it after a night out when I was drunk, I came home at 3am and needed to cum so I went into the laundry room and took a thong to pleasure myself with. This was one of the most risky things I had done because it took me so long to cum when I was drunk. I must have gone at it for 45minutes before I shot a weak load out of my sore cock. At one point mom called me from the top of the stairs asking what I was doing.

'Just making something to eat' I slurred while I pumped my shaft. I always got hungry when I had been drinking and she believed me.

Another close call was when mom came home early from work because she wasn't feeling well. I had my usual set up in my room, naked with a panty around my cock and another on my nose when I heard the door open. I panicked and pulled some shorts on.

'Hey mom you ok?' I called casually down the stairs.

'Yeah hun I don't feel good so came home early.' She walked into the kitchen and saw the clothes on the floor of the laundry room. 'There are clothes all over the floor'.

'I know sorry I was about to start the machine and went up to get some of mine.' I grabbed some clothes off the back of my door and wrapped them around the handful of thongs and ran downstairs. Mum looked really sick and I went to give her a kiss on the cheek.

'No Tony stay away I don't want to make you ill too.' I raced past and into the laundry room to hide my dirty secret.

'You dropped one.' She picked up a red lace thong off the floor and threw it into the basket beside the machine. She must have been really sick because she didn't even ask why it was with my clothes, and to make it worse that was the one I had been sniffing when she came home.

'I'm going to bed Tony, can you bring me some tablets and water please?' She sniffed.

'Yeah sure let me just start this' I pushed the last few clothes into the machine and slyly slid the red thong into my pocket. I had unfinished business with that one. 'You go up mom'.

After mom had gone to bed I lay in my room and fucked myself with my door wide open. My nose buried in the red thong I came like a fountain.

By the time I hit my mid twenties I was having frequent sex with Katrina, then we got married and I moved out so I didn't get the opportunity to check out mom's drawers any more but I still had the occasional fantasy about Cindy and always kept an eye out to see what she was wearing.

The panty fetish never went away but it definitely changed from when I was a horny 18 year old. I am now a horny 30 year old and I'd like to think that I have matured and been able to control my urges but there have been some small relapses on occasion. Getting married meant my close family circle getting bigger meaning that I had two new women I was in close contact with. Becky and my mother in law Valarie, or Val.

We would hang out at home or in the garden and I would see their underwear ride up or the panty lines through their leggings and I would feel that old rush return. The two new women in my life meant that I had two new drawers of panties to lust over. Becky's style is what Katrina's was like when we were 18, lacy, frilly and pretty. She hadn't grown out of this girly style until she started to put on her shows for me. Val had a classy mature style with lacy thongs and Brazilians, nothing too daring or slutty.

If either of them were away on holiday and needed someone to water their plants or collect the mail I would volunteer. It meant I would be alone in their house and I would be able to take a look at their underwear and jerk off. I was much quicker about my business when I was at their houses because it was so risky, but the rush that came with the danger coupled with it being my sister and mother in laws underwear it was meant that I came ridiculously fast anyway.

As I got older I forced myself to stop finding ways to be alone in their houses, it was too big a risk for the reward but I always thought that if I found myself alone at their home again, would I have a look? Probably not with Becky because I get my special shows all the time now, but with Val? I honestly don't know.

* * *

Becky slinked out of the wardrobe and put on a fantastic show. She had bought so many corsets, garters and baby dolls it was hard for me to keep up. She would rub herself and flick her nipples. She would grind on the bed frame and bite my cock through my trousers. When it got too much I ripped off her thong but kept her corset on and fucked her silly. She worked me up so much that I finished quickly which was a surprise, luckily she laughed and said it meant that we could fit another round in. After round two we were recovering and I was getting ready to leave when I got a call.

'It's my mom. Hi mom, you ok?'

'Yeah Tony, you? What you up to?'

'Just at Becky's dropping off some cake.' Food had been the go to excuse with both sets of parents if we mentioned we were at each other's house.

'Oh ok no worries.' She paused 'We can catch up later in the week, you're off on Thursday right?'

'Yeah mom, come over we can have a coffee.' I liked spending a couple of hours with mom.

'Ok say hi to Becky, love you.' She hung up abruptly which surprised me because I normally couldn't get her off the phone.

I said bye to Becky and drove home thinking about the situation we were all in. It had only been about 6 weeks since it all started and thinking about it, this was only the third occasion the two of us had sex alone, it would be five occasions if you include the first time with Katrina and the day she sucked me and Kevin.

He was getting his mojo back as well, he wasn't as horny as he used to be and still couldn't keep up with Becky but he was starting to last longer in bed, which made us all happy. This arrangement was to help their sexual relationship at the end of the day and if it was improving then that was the main thing. To be honest I was glad that he wasn't enough for Becky as I was enjoying having this little arrangement.