A Lustful Growing Contagion Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, did you get the virus recently or? Most women infected are growing, and I wondered if it was just your breasts or..?" I awkwardly continued, and at first she looked confused, but she quickly burst out in laughter, having to lean against me for support.

"¡Aww bobo! ¡Qué linda eres! I'm not infected!" She continues laughing, and I'm confused.

"You aren't?" I ask her, waiting for her to calm down, which she eventually does. Taking a deep breath to recollect herself, she looks back up at me.

"No, I am not. What would make you think I was? My tits are naturally grown by the way, I know how you stare at them bobo." Luana gently shakes her upper body, her hair and breasts swaying back and forth in front of me.

"Uhm, it was just. At the restaurant you, uhm, started rubbing yourself, which is a symptom..." I embarrassingly said, feeling myself blush as I had just assumed that about her.

"Nope, don't have it. I've been a good girl and avoided it. But, as for the restaurant I can tell you if you lean in," she says, gesturing to me to bend down to her. Bending my back, she gets close to my face, and whispers into my ear: "I'm a nympho." Luana plants a kiss on my cheek, and I straighten back up again, clearing my throat.

"I'm sorry for assuming," I said, and she intertwined her arm with mine as we began walking again.

"You don't have to apologize. I'm just thankful you didn't leave when I had my fit. I may have lost some guys when that happened."

"Are you kidding? That was, uhm, really sexy," I said, causing Luana to blush hard, disappearing behind her hair.

"Maybe your girlfriend isn't the only voyeur," I hear her joking, her voice a little shaky.

Arriving outside her apartment port, she looked up at me. The air had started to become a little chilly now, now that it was October 1st. The light from inside the stairwell lights up Luana's face, her eyes glistening.

"I've had a great time. This date was really fun and I can't wait to see you again," Luana said, pressing her tits against my crotch, her face in my chest. "Lean down so I can kiss you bobo!"

" I have a better idea," I said, reaching under her arms and easily lifting her off her feet and bringing her up to my face. She weighed like nothing, I could hold her like this all day probably. "Do you like me holding you?"

"Warn me first bobo! But, wow *giggles* I do like this," she giggles, playfully kicking her feet in the air. Leaning in, she kissed me deeply, pulling away after a while. "You're good at kissing. Now I get why those chicas fall for you so easily." I put her down, but before she enters the code to unlock the front door, she turns around. "Can we take a picture together? Victoria gotta have a reference I imagine."

"Sure," I chuckle, pulling out my phone and taking a picture of the two of us together, Luana hugging me closely, the angle further away and aimed downward, and as the timer counts down, 3, 2, 1.. Luana suddenly grabs a hold of my cock through my pants, squeezing it gently which causes me to look down with a surprised reaction, biting her lip but staring up into the camera as the photo gets taken.

"See you on Friday my cute bobo," she seductively says, opening the door after having entered the code. "Oh, and bring a condom or two. My condition can spring up at any time." Luana closes the door behind me, and I watch how she walks up the stairs, blowing me a kiss before disappearing up the stairs.

12