A Magical Mishap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sloppy choking sound echoed through the bathroom. Robin, in her unrestrained desire, forced her head down on as many inches of Gabrielle's fat, veiny cock as possible, consuming nearly half of it with the first shove of her face. Her neck bulged and her lips gaped so wide they began to fold over her pointed chin and studded nose simultaneously, her features distorting around the mass of meat; Robin's tongue slapped across the underside of Gabby's member, her mouth forming a tight seal around it, the witch sucking it with all her might. Gabby made a shallow thrust into Robin's maw, trying to wrench every last bit of pleasure she could from the wet warmth encompassing her giant pole.

Fucking her face up and down Gabby's incredible length, Robin throated more and more of her trouser-snake, determined to swallow as much of the couple rulers or so worth of inches as she could. Sloppy, glottal noises filled the bathroom, spittle mixed with sperm spilling from Robin's mouth, the lurid concoction streaking the futa's dark member; the large tubular veins webbing Gabby's shaft snagged and pulled at Robin's lips, grinding against the inside of her cheeks, forcing even more drool from her orifice.

Looking up to make eye-contact with her girlfriend, Robin locked visions with Gabby as she stroked and blew her amazing appendage. Taking one of her hands off of Gabby's shaft, she snaked it down her huge urethra, following the cum-tunnel down to the futa's swinging, hairy sack; upon reaching it, she cradled just one of the fat orbs in her palm - holding both of them at once nearly impossible - rolling it around in her fingers and giving the stupendous spheroid a firm squeeze. Gabby moaned and put a hand of her own on the top of Robin's head, her other viciously jerking her gigantic organ.

They could both feel the changes Gabrielle's cock went through that signaled her orgasm. The persistent throbbing that vibrated her extra extremity turned violent, her member's bucking threatening Robin's oral-hold on it. Further ballooning of her girth made the witch's jaw creak, and the excess length it gained drew a horrid wretch from her strained throat. Gabby's titanic testicles bloated to such an extreme that her scrotum became taut, a pronounced gurgling reverberating from their churning depths.

Though it was mostly unneeded, Gabby warned her partner again.

"C-Cumming! Robin! Take it a-all!"

Robin let out an excited, muffled moan in response.

One final thrust into her girlfriend's gullet later and Gabby hit her climax. She gripped Robin's head tightly, not to force her down her many, many inches any further, but to hold her still, knowing it was what they both desired. Robin stopped where she was, the futa's behemoth of an endowment poking right at the entrance to her throat - but what she didn't stop doing was her sucking. If anything Robin only worked her mouth and hands faster, her body shaking in anticipation, wanting every single drop of Gabrielle's creamy, voluminous load inside of her.

The initial stream of semen that billowed from Gabby's glans gushed straight into Robin's neck; her body froze up as she did her damndest not to choke, her eyes closing in order to better concentrate on drinking everything the futa had to offer. Which was a fucking lot! Like her cock, Gabby's orgasms were just as grandiose, and her first flurry of fuck fluid flew from her tip for quite a few seconds without pause. Dense, pearly paste immediately coated Robin's slim throat and cascaded directly into her stomach, giving her an even bigger meal than the one she'd eaten on their date less than an hour before.

Chugging Gabby's cream as swiftly as possible, her mouth and throat slowly overfilling, unable to keep up with the explosion of seed, Robin did the one other thing she felt she had to do in that moment. Removing her hand from the futanari's tremendous, trembling testicles, she blindly snaked it between Gabby's thighs until she found her pussy; Robin pushed two fingers into her girlfriend's dripping sex and curled them towards herself until the tips of her digits touched Gabrielle's G-spot. She pressed hard into it, rubbing it in a circle like she was giving her a mini-massage.

Already standing atop the very peak of euphoria, Gabrielle was tipped over another edge from her partner's pussy-stimulation. Her legs clamped down around Robin's wrist and her hips swiveled against it, grinding her clit on the witch's smooth skin; and, just like that, Gabby experienced a second orgasm during the middle of her first. An instantaneous gush of girl cream sprayed from her lower-lips, drowning Robin's hands in her feminine fluids, a series of splatters announcing her climax once her juices splashed onto the floor below her.

Only Robin wasn't cumming in that moment, and that wouldn't be the case for long!

Slipping her hand from Gabby's pulsating shaft, Robin flung it towards her own groin, her fingers needily burying themselves in her engorged, huge cunt. Fingering herself rapidly, the witch's next moan came out as a gurgle as her ability to drink down Gabby's load failed her; during the process of bringing herself to an orgasm, cum backed-up in her mouth and throat and spritzed from the corners of her gaped lips. This only elevated Robin's pleasure, the feeling of her girlfriend's molten-hot, thick seed piling across her absurd figure adding to the lurid experience.

All of this brought Robin to her ecstatic apex only seconds after beginning her shameless masturbation. The fluids that flowed from her sex made Gabby's cunt-climax pale in comparison, a torrential flood of feminine arousal spraying from her pussy - the amount was nearly equal in quantity and intensity of liquid gushing from the futa's cock! Robin's eyes rolled back into her skull like Gabby's had, and her figure writhed uncontrollably against her own fingers, the massive mast plugging her lips, and the torrent of baby batter spilling across her body.

The pair proceeded in this manner for the foreseeable future, Gabby doing nothing except riding out her dual-orgasms, once more holding herself up with the wall next to her, her legs wobbling, weakened. Robin was much more active in the trio of climaxes occurring, both of her hands working on both her own and her girlfriend's cunt, her mouth and throat still working in tandem to swallow as much semen they could manage; she'd gobbled up so much of the futa's ball brew that her normally flat midsection was rounding out, her stomach utterly stuffed with steaming, sticky sperm.

At the same time, Robin's figure was steadily growing more and more drenched by the dripping dick dregs. Though most of Gabby's load was settling in her bowels, an enormous volume of the pearlescent syrup coated her alabaster-complexion. Tits plastered by potency, features masked in the virile mud, her paunched-stomach and the top of her thighs engulfed in dense piles of progeny - she would need another shower after Gabby was finished with her! The tattoo of a blood-red rose on her thigh was repainted white, and the piercings on Robin's belly button, nipples, nose and her ears dripped with the saturated seed.

Gabby's moans persisted even after her cunt-coaxed climax came to its end, her dick's eruption of her arousal continuing, but slowing. The extensive streamers of semen barreling through Robin's gullet and into her stomach decreased in intensity and strength, transforming into consecutive ropes and strands that glued themselves to the bimbo-witch's depths. Lifting her head from her curl-cushioned shoulders, Gabrielle peered down at Robin, a goofy, weary grin contorting her lips, watching her girlfriend happily suck down the rest of her load. She rubbed the side of Robin's cum-smeared face affectionately.

"God, you're amazing, Robin," she panted, waiting for Robin to glance back up at her, smiling when they locked eyes, "that was incredible - it's always incredible when I'm with you. Are you doing okay?"

Robin replied with something that Gabby couldn't understand, but the half-nod she accompanied her gurgled-words let the futa know the feeling was reciprocated. She didn't release the futa's cock right away, and even returned her hands to it, coaxing out any remaining seed stirring in Gabby's urethra; a steady river of cum poured across Robin's tongue during this combined sucking-and-stroking, the buxom woman prepared to drain her girlfriend's balls until they were empty. Gabby let out a small squeal as Robin pleasured her beyond the finale of her climax.

When there was no cum left in Gabby's cock and Robin had thoroughly cleaned her cheeks and teeth of any leftover pockets of sperm, she finally slid her head back, the flared glans splitting her lips popping into the steamy air. Robin took a deep breath, filling her lungs with all the oxygen she'd denied herself in her quest for semen, her massive tits jiggling and squelching together on her heaving chest, strands of sperm bridging across her cleavage; her hands casually roamed across her figure as she gulped down air, collecting strings and piles of Gabby's orgasm in her hands.

Stuffing her fingers into her mouth like she had her cunt only moments before, Robin slurped her lover's essence off of them with a series of gluttonous moans; Gabby watched in awe, Robin's performance sending her libido surging right after it had calmed, her cock giving a twitch that sent it slapping down onto the slopes of the witch's unnaturally firm breasts. Robin cooed at the feeling of being beaten by the fleshy bludgeon, and began to rise up on her feet, her entire figure wobbling like the raven-haired woman had been crafted from rubber.

"And you always taste so fuckin' delicious, baby," Robin vocally replied, taking a step forward so that her colossal cock-cushions made Gabby's chest disappear from sight, her eyes looking over the futa's head, "I can never get enough of your cum. It just like, tastes so fuckin' good!"

It took several seconds for Gabrielle to respond, too busy ogling her girlfriend's curves to form words.

"I'm glad, R-Robin, I wouldn't want it to um, su-"

Now it was Gabby's turn for her mouth to be occupied by a foreign invader. Fueled by her still-raging lust, Robin pulled her into a deep, sperm-touched kiss, one of her lithe, sticky hands taking hold of the futanari's waist, her other resting against Gabby's mocha-red curls; melting into her girlfriend's mouth and body, Gabby returned the gesture, and ran her own fingers across Robin's figure. One hand shot straight to her tits, cupping each of the torso-wide mounds in turn, her other mitt palming the incredibly fat ass cheek in its reach. They moaned together into each other's lips, stumbling backwards until they were both under the hot embrace of the shower.

Making out like they'd just been reunited after years apart, the pair crushed their lips together passionately. Robin's long tongue snaked into Gabby's mouth, and Gabby's more average-sized mouth-muscle snaked across it in return, saliva dripping from both of their chins this time around; eyes clenched shut, they twisted their faces together, the witch's pierced nostril rubbing against the futa's wider-set nose. The water cascading down their intertwined forms made the embrace that much more erotic, the silhouette of their bodies through the shower curtain like a teaser for the hottest porno ever made.

The stance that Robin had taken upon pouncing on Gabby meant that the latter's cock was currently sandwiched between her thighs and grinding right against her pulsating cunt. As the cum that had coated the witch's figure and had then been smeared onto Gabby's was washed from their sodden skin, the pair of deeply aroused lovers humped against one another, acting like they were actually fucking; Robin's sex-drive heated up like the liquid pouring down on her as she basked in the feeling of her stud of a girlfriend's hands mauling her tits and ass. She pushed herself backwards and forwards in an attempt to give Gabby even better access to her magically-enhanced qualities.

Separating from the kiss, Gabby began to kiss her way down Robin's neck, pulling her in closer to herself by the heft of one of her pliable mounds; she had one goal in mind as she traveled across her girlfriend's throat and shoulders, guided by her plump lips. She wasted no time in reaching them, her knees bending as she sank her head into the center of one of Robin's breasts that eclipsed her skull in size several times over, softly biting down onto the black-metal, barbell-studded, thumb-comparable nipple that had slipped between her teeth. Nursing on it, she tasted her load on its pink complexion like she had on Robin's tongue.

Gasping, Robin massaged her fingers into the top of Gabby's scalp, watching her nibble and suck on her huge nipple. She felt her cunt drip like a faucet that hadn't been turned off to completion, her large clit and fat, swollen pussy lips gyrating against the futa's still-erect shaft; she moaned again and again at Gabby's skillful manipulation of her nubs, her lover touching her in just the right way. Fuck she was so good at that! Robin didn't want her to stop - except of course, if stopping meant that she'd be getting fucked - but she also didn't complain when Gabby finally detached herself from her gigantic tits.

Gabby gave her another impassioned, tongue-led kiss.

"Mmm, you like, really like my titties, don't you Gabby?" Robin giggled, her girlfriend still fondling her absurd bust and tweaking her nipples, "You just can't get enough of 'em, can you?"

"T-They're amazing, babe. I still can't believe that I- we um, made them like this. I've never seen anything like them. Like you! They're... you're so fucking sexy, Robin."

"Mmmm glad you think so, because I think you're really fuckin' sexy too! And my fat fuckin' titties are all for you, baby."

Robin briefly took them out of Gabby's hands to raise them into the air and smack her in the chin with them, a loud pair of slaps filling the bathroom when she dropped them back onto her ribcage.

"Now, baby, you got another load for me in that huge monster cock of yours?" Robin asked rhetorically, her hands stroking the base of Gabby's shaft, "'Cause I want you to shove it into my little pussy! Like, I want you to bend me over and fuck me as hard as you can and fill my womb up with your cum, is that okay?"

Gabby shuddered and her cock gave a pronounced throb at the witch's words.

"Yes! I mean, uh," Gabrielle's face scrunched up like she was in pain, her head giving the slightest of shakes, "I... I really want to fuck you right now Robin, but we can't. I have to work soon and it's gonna take enough time just to get clean again and for my dick to go down. I'm sorry, baby."

Robin pouted back at her.

"Are you suuuure!? We can like, just have a quickie! Just a real quick fuck won't hurt!"

Though she rolled her eyes, Gabby smiled nonetheless.

"It's never quick with you, Robin. You're gonna want to ride me until you can't move!"

The sight of her girlfriend biting her lip was all Gabby needed to see to know she was right.

"I promise you that after I get home from work," Gabrielle continued, stroking the side of Robin's cheek with a single finger, "we can have as much sex as you want. I don't have any homework or reading to do tonight. I'll be yours for the whole night!"

"I guess that's okay!" Robin frowned and crossed her arms above her tits, the massive mountains sticking out too far away from her chest for her to do it properly, "Can't believe you're gonna make me wait that long! That's like, so rude Gabby!"

Gabby grinned at her.

"I know I know, I'm heartless! The worst person in the world!"

Expression softening, Robin hugged her girlfriend tightly, pushing her lips against Gabrielle's forehead.

"You're not. You're so wonderful. I'm like, super lucky to have met someone as great as you, sweetie. I'm just so horny all the time - and it's all your fault!"

"Hey don't blame me, you asked for this!"

"Ugh, like I was supposed to know you'd be so sweet and hot and have a big fucking cock!? And that your cum would make me so horny and do all of this to me!"

"Not my fault!"

Robin glared at the response she received for a brief moment before she giggled and gave Gabby another kiss.

"Well I guess I'll survive for like, a few hours without you!"

"That's my girl!" Gabby gave Robin's ass a light swat, pulling an appreciative squeal from the witch's lips, "Oh and, my apartment or yours tonight? I don't really mind either way, I don't have class 'till noon tomorrow."

If she noticed the brief glint in Robin's eyes, Gabby didn't make mention of it.

"Mmmm, like your apartment tonight. I love being over there 'cause it smells just like you!"

"You're so ridiculous!"

They laughed together and continued to embrace until Gabby stepped back and reluctantly reached out for a bottle of shampoo.

"Wanna help me get clean before I go?"

...

Robin unlocked the paint-chipped door to Gabby's apartment and stepped inside.

Despite the short time they'd been dating and had actually even known each other, the futa had already given her girlfriend a key to her apartment, seeing no good reason not to; Robin had never deceived her or shown any ill-intentions during their relationship, after all! Robin had even reciprocated the gift in a show of good faith - though Gabby never entered her abode alone. She'd always been the more reserved of the pair, a difference in personality that Robin had come to appreciate.

She had to shuffle through the doorway at an awkward angle, her silhouette-distorting proportions causing her to easily get stuck in the entrances to many rooms and buildings. Wearing the black dress, stockings, and heels she'd had on during their date, Robin slid between the frame chest first, her arms outstretched in front of her in order to flatten her chest to a more manageable shape; her tits were so unnaturally, ludicrously gigantic that the enormous globes jutted out past the side of her biceps while standing at attention. Robin just hoped the front of her dress didn't rope as she squished her breasts into a torpedo-like form!

Shimmying into the apartment, her ass - which was just as massive as her tits, but differently shaped - brushed against the sides of the door frame once her legs crossed the threshold without, thankfully, getting wedged. Standing back up straight, Robin had to take several steps backwards before closing the door behind her, lest any of her enhanced attributes get caught in its shutting. Turning around once more, Robin inspected her outfit, checking for any unseemly, accidental tears or rips in her dress, having to crane her neck around in different directions just to try to observe her entire voluptuous figure.

Satisfied, she kicked off her heels and walked over to Gabby's kitchen located right next to the front door. Lifting up a duffel bag that contained a few changes of clothing and several other things she never brought to her girlfriend's apartment until today, she set it on the tile counter; another thing Robin liked about the futa was that she was so clean compared to herself! Robin's apartment was always a mess even pre-transformation, and that habit hadn't changed like her body and personality had.