A Man and his Faults

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I need to focus on those items now. The woman living on the houseboat tied up next to mine said she may drop by later, so I want the work out of the way. She is what I would call an unreconstructed hippie--spent many years as a groupie for a variety of Bay Area rock bands and still lives the culture. Not at all like Christine or Melinda or any of my ex-wives. In fact nearly an opposite. She writes erotic poetry, works part time in a food bank over in the City, and wears long flowery dresses. I doubt very much if she has ever owned a pair of high heels or nylon hosiery. In her mid-forties, she is plump in a most pleasant way. Occasionally she wears a pair of wild colored socks made of some synthetic material. I don't know what it is and don't really care. They don't provide the visual rush that sexy nylons do, but they are so soft. She can do a fabulous foot job on my cock when she wears them.

Sex with her is just one of the most relaxing activities I know of. Of course that could be related to the high quality marijuana she usually brings along. Whatever. I'm looking forward to a very pleasant evening and I need to get the work out of the way. Making money always comes first.