All Comments on 'A Man and His Telescope Ch. 02'

by faerydust

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
rough neighborhood

Didn't really like it but then pain and abuse in not my thing.

faerydustfaerydustalmost 9 years agoAuthor

to the people who do not like my story.... it is not meant for everybody. There are people who either like or do not. Isn't that the way of the world. Cannot please everyone at all times.

This is a story of fantasy. It is not true. Just my imagination. In real life I do not think I would like to be slapped in the face. Ass maybe... :) To each his own.

To the person who asked me if I was going to write more stories. Yes. I will. Thinking of one now.... thanks to all my readers. I do appreciate comments, good or bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
NC/R

I think NonConsent/Reluctant would be a more appropriate category. But then, despite this being a short story you weave several unrelated threads and topics into it. Voyeurism and forced sex. One neighbor apartment, another and the landlord with his nieces. To me the story lacks focus, due to the brevity it also lacks depth. It lacks feelings, it is more like an eyewitness account than a captivating story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous