A Man of Singular Talent - Redwing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marine looks down over Aaliyah's shoulder, seeming fascinated at the head of my dick appearing and disappearing between her friend's tits. Aaliyah herself looks straight up at me, her eyes blazing with hate.

"You sick pervert. Is this how you get your kicks? Abusing women? That's just sad."

"...sorry, did you say something, babe? I was too busy fucking your tits."

"Urgh! I hate you I hate you I hate you!"

"Don't hold back, Aaliyah, tell me how you really feel."

Aaliyah growls in exasperation before saying something long and detailed in French. I don't understand it but Marine looks pretty shocked. Sweet innocent Marine provides a nice contrast to Aaliyah's fiery defiance; I remember Marine's own screams when I penetrated her tight little ass yesterday. This thought is the final thing to bring me over the edge, and I have to be quick to lift my dick out from between Aaliyah's breasts before my orgasm begins.

"Hey Aaliyah, catch!"

Aaliyah doesn't have time to respond before my dick jerks and cum flies into her half-open mouth. She splutters but is unable to turn her face as I continue to ejaculate onto it. Marine likewise is unable to move her head from beside Aaliyah's; her assistance in the deflowering of her friend is rewarded when I move my dick slightly and give her a taste of my cum. The rest of doesn't fly as far as the first few spurts but instead fall onto Aaliyah's breasts, still pushed together by Marine.

I look down in satisfaction at the two cum-covered teenage girls. Both have expressions of revulsion on their sticky faces; Marine in particular looks like she's going to be sick.

"Remember girls, best friends share."

Aaliyah and Marine turn their heads towards each other. Their lips touch, and again the two friends kiss. The angle is a little awkward as Marine leans in from behind and Aaliyah tilts her head to reach, but they manage to share a long, lingering kiss, the cum smearing over both their faces. I pat both girls' heads with my slowly softening erection.

"Good girls. Now go to the bathroom and freshen up. Feel free to get to know each other while you do that."

Aaliyah and Marine rise and walk hand in hand to the bathroom.

I look over to Carole. She hasn't moved a muscle - because I ordered her not to. The cum from four men has dried on her face. I walk over until I am within her field of vision.

"That's a good look for you, Carole. Maybe I should keep you a while so I have somewhere to unload on. Would you like that?"

Carole mind shows both fear and anger fighting for dominance. I chuckle a little and give her a playful slap on the back.

"Heh, don't worry, I'm only kidding. Stuck-up little blondes like you are a dime a dozen. Now off you go and join your Aaliyah and Marine. Make yourself pretty again for me."

Carole stands and walks towards the bathroom, her expression fuming under a mask of dried cum.

I walk over to the bed, where Amelie is busy grinding her pussy onto Louis's face. Louis's arms and legs are splayed out, and for a moment I wonder if he is dead. But no, his chest is rising and falling. Amelie lifts herself off Louis and I confirm he is merely passed out. I am relieved; a corpse is always a hassle.

I grab hold of Louis's legs and drag him off the bed. His head thumps the ground, but the bed is not high and the carpet is deep and soft so I doubt he'll have more than a bruise. It's much less than the bump than he gave me, that for sure. I tweak his mind to ensure he doesn't wake until I want him to, and then lie on the bed myself.

At this point Marine and Aaliyah return from the bathroom, once again fresh and ready for more. Looking around at the women - Marine and Aaliyah hand in hand, Amelie kneeling next to me on the bed, Lucia and Juliette making out on the floor - it occurs to me that I've collected quite a few here but haven't fully taken advantage of that fact. Well, while I recover from my last bout I can do something to fix that. I lift my arms above my head and shout:

"Girl pile!"

On my orders, all the girls (except Carole still in the bathroom) climb onto the bed. Amelie is already on the bed so she claims pride of place, clambering on top of me, her slim body wrapping around mine. I look into her deep blue-green eyes; her expression is pensive, but I can already see the fatalism clouding her mind as before. I am distracted by a pair of soft breasts brushing my shoulder; Lucia's soft lips start nibbling my ear. I feel another girl's naked body press against me on the other side, and look to see Marine running her hand up my arm as her silky black hair softly tickles my cheek. I can't see Aaliyah or Juliette anywhere, but there is a couple of pairs of lips and hands working their way up my legs so I can guess where they have gotten to. Amelie's head lowers and I accept her lips against mine as Marine's hot breath sighs into my ear.

I relax and let the five hot naked girls worship my body. I close my eyes and allow myself to be carried away on a sea of lips and hands and legs and breasts. The girls fluidly change positions and soon I lose track; I don't know which nipple is being pushed to my mouth; which ass my hand is cupping; which fingernails are gently running up my chest. Eventually I hear the soft padding of feet approach the bed. I open one eye and just make out Carole, washed and cleaned and makeup restored, standing next to the bed. I issue a mental order, close my eye again and soon I feel another body trying to squeeze around me; I smell Carole's freshly-applied perfume and conclude the pussy currently warming my left leg is probably hers.

The one area I do not allow the girls to directly caress is between my legs. Needless to say the eroticism of the situation is doing a lot to reinvigorate me, but for now I am simply going to enjoy being surrounded by attractive naked teen girls (and their hot naked teacher). Every so often I sneak a peek, watching the different body types and enjoying the different expressions - for example both Lucia and Aaliyah would much sooner kill me than kiss me, but Lucia's look of hatred has nothing on the absolute loathing written all over Aaliyah's countenance as she gently brushes her lips against my shoulder. And then of course some other differences noticeable even without looking; my hand can completely cover the pert breast currently being offered to it, making it fairly certain to be Juliette's. The mouth currently sucking one of my fingers is too skilled to be Juliette or Marine - Amelie? I open my eyes and am surprised to see not Amelie but Carole running her lips over my fingers, her tongue twirling adeptly around my digit. I should probably let Carole do the driving next time she blows me rather than just roughly fucking her face. I close my eyes again and smile. At this rate I should be ready to go again in no time.

Half an hour later and I am still buried under half a dozen naked girls, but feeling a lot less sanguine. It seems my libido has reached a peak; although my current circumstances are unquestionably pleasurable they are not quite pleasurable enough to restore my erection. After two days of almost continuous fucking even my hard-earned stamina has flagged.

I hate to disappoint a beautiful woman, let alone six, so I think hard to come up with a solution. Wait a day? No, I've already been in this hotel much longer than intended. I am puzzling over this when, over the constant sound of skin sliding against skin, I hear a soft snoring from one of the male students. This sets me on a train of thought which has me sitting up in bed, shaking off the advances of the girls as I put a plan together. Yes, that might do the trick...

I immediately set to work, sending new instructions to all of my playthings, female and male. Soon the setup is ready. All four students (including Louis) are lined up. In front of each kneels a girl. I am also standing in line but I have two girls in front of me because it's my goddamm party. Carole and Juliette look up at me expectantly. Carole's blonde hair and fashionably tanned skin is a nice contrast to Juliette's black/purple hair and pale skin.

On my orders, the girls in front of the students begin their task. Four mouths open and reach out to four erect dicks, four wet mouths slide over four shafts. I look down as Carole takes my own semi-erect dick into her mouth, while Juliette's one visible eye watches closely for her turn. I was right about the honey-blonde teen - she skillfully coaxes my dick, the tip of her tongue running around the edge of my cockhead. Carole's clear blue eyes look up at me as she takes me deep into her very wet mouth. When she releases my dick from her mouth a long strand of spit extends from her lips to my dick, before it is broken by Juliette taking me into her own small mouth. What the goth teen lacks in skill she makes up for in effort, sucking hard to get me as deep into her mouth as possible. The hair across one side of Juliette's face brushes against my skin, a gentle accompaniment to the more intense feeling of her mouth doing its best to wake my dick from its slumber. I reach down and idly toy with the nipples of both girls as they blow me.

Looking up I see the other girls are having an unmistakable effect on the men. I paired Aaliyah up with the largest student; even with her wide mouth I can see her struggling to fit all of the guy's impressively thick erection inside her mouth. Lucia meanwhile is enthusiastically licking Louis's cock while gently stroking the shaft (like Marine, Lucia seems to have an attraction to Louis, something Louis himself knows but has never acted upon. What a wimp.). Looking into the minds of the male students, I can see the unmistakable glow of arousal blooming in all of them. So far, so good.

The next part is something I have not attempted before, but in theory should be possible. Just as I could link my nervous system to Lucia's earlier to share the sensations of fucking Juliette with her, so I can do the reverse. Also, if I forgo the precision of mapping nerves and simply channel raw sensations, it is relatively simple. I reach into the mind of the closest male student, currently pumping his dick in and out of a wide-eyed, spluttering Marine. I open his pleasure center and link it to my own. The student's pace instantly increases as the pleasure he feels is partially siphoned off into my own mind. Marine has to lean back against the renewed intensity of the boy's thrusts, but I don't notice that much as I can feel my own pleasure increase significantly. I mentally reach out to the next male...

Shortly, the poor girls in front of the male students are struggling to cope with the almost animalistic behavior of the men in front of them, urgently ramming their dicks into the girls' mouths in a bid to maintain their erections. I, on the other hand, stand almost stupefied with pleasure. Normally I am limited to however many women I can fit around one dick; right now it's as if I have five dicks, each being sucked by one (or more) girl. It's a hell of a kick-start to my libido, and looking down I see it's done the trick. My dick is so erect it feels like it wants to leap off my body and bury itself in the nearest hole. Carole and Juliette do their best to service it, but their mouths are not sufficient for my needs any more. I need something warmer and tighter.

I break my links with the male students (any more stimulation and I'd come in seconds anyway) and make some modifications to our positions. The guys step away from the girls; the looks of frustration on the guy's faces almost make me sympathetic to their plight (almost). The girls stay in their row, but rather than kneel each girl gets on all fours, asses in the air. Carole is closest to me, her firm ass and shaven pussy offering just the sort of relief I seek. I kneel behind the blonde teen, resting the head of my dick on the skin just above her puckered asshole. Naturally I allow her to speak, and she wastes no time in doing so.

Oh mon Dieu, vous n'en avez pas déjà fait assez?

I was expecting more threats and put-downs, but the tone of her voice is very different to before.

"What was that, Carole?"

"Uh...please. Non. Do not. Please."

"Oh, hey, learned some English *and* some humility? Nice work."

"Please?"

"For your next lesson: anal. Can you say 'anal'?"

"Anal? Oh, non, non, s'il vous plait, Je - aaAH!"

I usually apply lube before fucking a tight teen ass, but this time I just don't feel like searching around for the bottle. So Carole experiences the full effect as my dick pushes eagerly into her last untouched hole. It's a little uncomfortable for me as well of course, having the skin of my dick pushed back as I enter Carole's tight asshole, but the feeling of satisfaction far outweighs the pain. For me at least; Carole's head snaps back and she lets out a howl that I quickly have to silence before someone on another floor hears her and thinks she's being murdered. I quickly restore her speaking ability, at a lower level, and the formerly haughty blonde starts begging and squealing. I look down to see only half my dick inside her. Drawing back an inch or two I see a little blood, not much but enough to make me change my mind about the lube. On my orders one of the male students silently finds the bottle and hands it to me. I withdraw, apply a generous dollop to my dick and re-insert it into Carole's trembling ass. Fresh cries ring out as I enter her again, but this time I get most of my dick inside. I reach over and grab Carole's shoulders, pulling her body back onto mine, before starting to pump my dick in short sharp pumps. Her back arches down, her body shakes, her cries fall down to moans, and finally my dick sinks all the way into Carole Franc' tight teen ass. I shift my hands to her hair, and use her ponytail to keep my balance as I lean into my thrusts.

I look to the side and admire the row of girls, bent over and silently waiting for their fate. Considering how much it took to obtain this erection I'm not going to waste it on just one girl. I stop fucking Carole, pause a moment to let cool down, and then withdraw. As I move to kneel behind Juliette, I order one of the guys to kneel behind Carole. As with her classmate, I release Juliette's speaking ability before penetrating her ass. Both girls speak at the same time.

"Oh Mon Dieu, ça fait mal... Ivan, qu'est-ce que tu... oh mon Dieu, non, il est trop, s'il vous plait monsieur, Je - AAAH!"

"Non... no. Please, not like Carole, I can-AAAH!"

I'm mildly annoyed that Carole seems to scream more loudly when Ivan enters her ass than when I did. He's a gifted man, that's for sure. I take solace in the feel of Juliette's ass as it closes around my shaft, spasming in pain and shock as I drive my dick into the slim pale teen. Juliette's scream is satisfyingly loud; if anything it sounds louder than the first time I took her ass (which of course she does not remember). Juliette's ass is too small to move much, but her long black hair bounces with my every thrust.

A few more minutes fucking Juliette before it's on to Lucia. I hear Carole moan in relief as the guy behind her withdraws and moves to the side. Her respite is short, however, as he is soon replaced by another male student. Juliette meanwhile shudders as she feels another dick being positioned at the entrance to her ass. The male students wait until I am ready. Lucia's speaking ability is restored as my dick touches her round toned ass.

"Oh... oh putain.. Je ne peux... pa- AAH!"

"Ah! Ivan, tu es trop gros!"

"No, per favore no- AUGH! Oh Dio!"

I can tell the difference between Lucia's athletic ass and Juliette and Carole's simply pert ones. The latter two have their own attractions of course, but the Italian girl's muscles grip my dick like she's trying to crush it (which, given her state of mind, she probably would like to do). This mostly serves to enhance the experience of violating this latest teen girl, and I make a point to give her ass a few slaps, just to feel her muscles contract even more around my invading shaft. Amelie gives a foxy little yelp every time I bring my hand down, which adds to the fun.

Amelie is next in line. By the time I move behind her she can tell what is coming, but I sense nothing but meek acceptance from her mind. As I release her speaking ability, I stop to ask her.

"You ready for this, babe?"

"...Yes."

"Oh hey, someone once told me a phrase in French. 'Encule moi'. What does it mean?"

"Fuck my ass."

"Speak up, Amelie."

"Fuck my ass."

"Again."

"Fuck my a-aah!"

Amelie's cries are soon joined by her students'.

"Oh Mon Dieu!"

"Please, not another. Please, I-AAH!"

"Oh Dio, no, non ci starà!"

Amelie may be mentally prepared to accept her fate, but her ass is still a challenge to penetrate. I push down resolutely, and slowly work my way inside the redhead woman. My work is made a little easier when I mentally order Amelie to rest her head against the floor, freeing up her hands to reach back and pull her buttocks apart. Not only does this allow me to reach deeper into Amelie, it also allows a clear view of my shaft stretching her asshole as it invades her ass. Amelie's head is lying to the side, her profile shows her eyes tight shut, jaw flexing as she grinds her teeth to keep from crying out.

Where Amelie took her anal violation stoically, lining my dick up to Aaliyah's round ass produces a litany of abuse.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, you creepy pervert. The instant I get free I'm going to cut off your tiny dick and shove it up your a-AH! FUCK!"

Aaliyah's ass is no less of a tight fit than it was earlier, but this time her mouth is not occupied making out with Marine. The fiery teen snarls and swears and all in all puts on a very brave front. Which does her absolutely no good of course; my dick penetrates her shapely ass as easily as it did her friends'. Amelie, Lucia and Juliette add their own voices to the chorus as the male students fuck their asses without pity. Carole is unfortunately unoccupied; I look over to Louis, who is still standing, watching the orgy with an expression of horror. His gaze fixes on me as I address him (freeing his speaking ability so we can have an actual conversation).

"Well, Louis? You want to fuck Carole's ass? You know she likes you. She might even be able to pretend she's enjoying it if you fuck her just right."

"I... no. Please man, just leave us alone."

"Are you kidding? Do you have any idea how good Aaliyah's tight ass feels right now?"

"FUCK YOU, you fucking - AH!"

"Heh. Her ass is more welcoming than her mouth right now. So, Louis, you want some of this action? Hmm?"

"No!"

"Good, because you weren't going to get any anyway. At least, not that way."

"What do you-hey!"

On my command Louis feels his body jerk into movement. Marine (next to Aaliyah and the last girl in line) stands and Louis gets on all fours in her place. The blonde ex-superhero looks to the side, watching the girls' pained expressions as their asses are roughly fucked, then looks to his own position next in line. His eyes widen and he starts to stammer.

"Oh... oh god, no. Jesus man, no. Please!"

I let him panic a little more, while I focus on circling my hips, swirling my dick around inside Aaliyah's tight ass and earning a fresh round of expletives from the helpless girl. Marine meanwhile fetches the vibrator, lubes it up and not very carefully inserts it in Carole's ass. Can't have Carole feeling left out can we?

I turn to Louis, enjoying the panicked look on his face.

"Oh don't worry Louis. I'm not going to fuck your ass."

"Oh. Oh god, that... that's-"

"Marine will."

"-what?"

Marine didn't just fetch the vibrator; Louis has been too distracted to notice, but the cute dark-haired girl has taken position behind Louis, wearing nothing but hair ties and a large strap-on dildo. She kneels, parts Louis's buttocks with her hands, and moves her hips forwards as I release her speaking ability.

1...67891011