A Man of Singular Talent - Redwing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelie and I briefly make out; she presses her body against mine as I reach around to grab her ass. Then I disengage and step to one side.

"Amelie, I believe you and Marine have some unfinished business."

Amelie sits on the chair I recently vacated. She lifts her legs over the armrests, spreading them wide apart. Marine has a perfect view of her teacher's open pussy below the neat red landing strip of pubic hair. Marine's view turns into a close-up as I order her to lower herself back down, returning her hands to the ground. Now, instead of Marine blowing me her face is buried between Amelie's legs; a few small commands later and Marine is busy licking Amelie's pussy, probing the depths with her tongue (Marine is picking up new tongue skills a lot today). I order Louis to slow down; he switches to long steady strokes, letting Marine focus on eating out her hot teacher. I initiate Amelie's arousal with a mental tweak, and soon Amelie is looking down at the dark-haired girl in confusion as she feels her pussy warm up and her juices start to flow, despite her mind feeling no such arousal.

Satisfied with this scene I move on to the next, but not before checking Louis's progress. The poor boy is trying very hard indeed not to climax; his face is a mask of concentration as he tries to think of something else, anything else to distract him.

"Good work, Louis, keep pounding Marine's pussy. What, are you worried you'll cum? Don't like the idea of being a teenage dad? Don't you think Marine will still be pretty with a seven or eight pounds of baby in her?"

My words break Louis's concentration, as intended. A spike of alarm from Marine's mind show she heard them too.

"Don't worry stud. You aren't going to cum inside her. You aren't going to cum at all tonight, no matter how much you might want to."

I reach into Louis's mind and reduce his arousal levels. His relief at being brought back from the brink is almost outweighed by his frustration at being denied climax. The more animalistic level of his mind desperately wants to fuck the girl's brains out; his fingers tense as they hold Marine's hips. But I ordered slow and steady, and so slow and steady it is. With a smile I leave them to it and saunter over to the bed.

A lot of the fight has gone out of Carole at this point. Being continuously fucked has worn down her struggles to sporadic bursts, mostly when one of the boys swaps out for another. Likewise her protests have ebbed to moaning and the occasional "Non", "Mon Deiu" and so on. Her body shines with a sheen of sweat. Her eyes are shut so she does not notice me approaching. She does notice however when the guy currently inside her withdraws and is not immediately replaced; instead she is lifted up and off the bed to land heavily on her knees on the floor. Hands that held her arms down now hold them behind her back, pushing her chest out. Carole opens her eyes to see me looming over her, my dick hard and ready for her next violation.

I smile down at the blue-eyed blonde teen, take hold of my dick and slap it playfully against her face a couple of times. Carole winces but otherwise doesn't react.

"Open up, babe."

"Quoi?"

I tut, reach down, place my thumb against her chin and open her mouth. She immediately snaps it shut again and looks directly at me with a baleful glare.

"Non, vous m'en avez assez fait, mon papa s'assurera que vous allies pourrir en prison"

"Oh good, you still have some fight in you."

This time I reach with my mind, and her mouth opens by itself, tongue sticking out, much to Carole's obvious frustration. I'm careful to leave the rest of her body uncontrolled, however, something she proves by turning her head away. I'm about to order one of the male students to hold Carole's head straight, but instead I decide that task should fall to Aaliyah. The teen dutifully kneels beside Carole, puts her arms behind the blonde's head and firmly turns her to face me. I let Aaliyah speak, but she chooses not to.

"What's wrong Aaliyah, don't you like me anymore?"

"I hate you, you fucking creep."

"Harsh, babe. Let's kiss and make up."

Aaliyah's head darts forward and she places a quick kiss on the head of my dick.

"Better. Your turn, Carole. Show me how much you like me."

My dick enters Carole's mouth, her tongue running along the underside of my shaft. She manages a "Glmmph!" before my dick blocks further commentary. Her lips close around my shaft, and I hear Aaliyah exclaim something in French as she watches me begin to fuck her classmates's mouth. My dick has been receiving a lot of stimulation so far without release, so I enjoy cutting loose and roughly pumping the blonde girl's mouth as her light blue eyes look up at me in alarm. It isn't the most comfortable of positions, half bending over a kneeling Carole and thrusting my hips at her face, but I don't mind; my world shrinks down to the electric feelings of rapidly approaching orgasm.

With a heartfelt groan I feel my balls tighten, and my dick pulses as cum flies into Carole's wet mouth. I quickly withdraw, and my next spurt goes across her nose and into one eye. Carole is too shocked to even close her eye; it takes another burst of cum spattering into her other eye before she manages to close them.

I come down off my orgasmic high to see Carole's carefully made up face streaked with white sticky cum. Aaliyah is looking stunned, her mouth open, which I take as an invitation.

"Hey-ummf!"

My dick is sticky with cum, saliva from four people and possibly even still some pussy juices from Carole; as I push it into Aaliyah's mouth she begins to gently lick and suck it clean. I step to the side, Aaliyah turning to keep me in her mouth, and one of the boys stands in front of Carole. He pushes his dick into Carole's still open mouth and pumps a few times before withdrawing. The guy grunts, and starts spraying cum over Carole's face. Two down, two to go.

Aaliyah's careful cleaning does the trick; my deflated dick exits her mouth with a wet smack of her lips. There's a couch next to the bed and I walk over there. Behind me, a sigh of release and some sputtering tell me Carole has received her third facial. I sit on the couch and beckon to Aaliyah.

"Hey Aaliyah, come over here babe. I'm not nearly done with you yet."

Aaliyah snorts in indignation, but cannot stop herself rising and turning to face me. She takes a few steps and I stop her with a raised palm. My flat palm becomes a wagging finger of admonition, before the finger points to the ground. Aaliyah's eyes burn with anger and shame as she gets on her hands and knees and crawls the rest of the way. Her ass sways as she moves, which is such a nice sight that when she reaches me I have her turn around and swish her ass slowly from side to side, the muscles of her round toned ass moving under the skin in a very attractive way.

"Your ass is stellar, Aaliyah."

"Fuck you."

"I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks with my dick deep inside it."

"F-fuck you."

"You gotta earn it though, babe. I just came pretty hard, so I'll need some encouragement before I can get back in the right mood, you know?"

"Just... oh, just fuck you!"

"Let me show you how to tease a man right, Aaliyah. Get your ass up here."

A quick dip into Aaliyah's mind shows her dancing skills are rudimentary, so I take the time to instruct her in the art of the lapdance. My real instructions are sent directly to her mind, but it amuses me to coach her verbally as well.

"That's it Aaliyah. Now, arch your back a little and really push your ass out."

"I... aurgh! Stop making me do this, you bastard!"

"Smooth slow motions. It's a marathon, not a sprint."

"You think this is funny? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me right now is I'm not seeing enough passion from you. Come on, really grip your tits... now twist the nipples... that's better."

"Ah! Merde!"

Soon Aaliyah is sitting in my lap, hands on her knees, grinding her ass into me with small circular hip movements. My hands are not shy in groping her ass, nor do I hesitate to move them up to cup her breast as she leans back against me, her head resting on my shoulder. She parts her legs and I split my attention between her breasts and fingering her pussy - no rules against touching in my private club. Aaliyah's pussy lips are thick and prominent, even more so as they obey my mental commands and swell with arousal. Her pubic hair is unshaved, verdant and curly above and around her pussy. I generally prefer a smoother style, or at least trimmed, but a little variation now and then is a good thing, right?

Aaliyah's head being next to mine allows us to whisper sweet nothings to each other. Well, to be exact I whisper what I'm going to do to her in great detail, and she whispers back various insults. I start to hear the first notes of despair in her voice about the time I start describing exactly how to fit five dicks inside one teenage girl, but she rallies admirably by describing a rather elaborate revenge fantasy involving my dick, a cheese grater and some coarse salt. I *like* this girl.

I spare a glance at the rest of the room. The third boy has just finished unloading on Carole's upturned face. She looks stunned, eyes locked in a deer-in-the-headlights stare. The guys mostly just look tired. Their work is over for the moment, so on my orders they go to an unoccupied corner of the room, lie down and sleep (not the most comfortable place to sleep but I have other uses for the bed).

That leaves Juliette and Lucia. I have my hands full right now (literally), so I simply order them to place themselves in my view and make out passionately. Now if I tire of Aaliyah's visual charms I can look past her and watch a naked pale-skinned goth teen locking lips with a fit athletic (and equally naked) brunette.

Carole meanwhile is simply ordered to remain in her current pose. Let her enjoy the feeling of cum drying on her face for a while.

Meanwhile, Louis has been fucking Marine for quite a while now. Both of them must be pretty sore. Marine's face is still buried deep between Amelie's legs, but at least Louis looks like he's about to collapse. On my orders Louis steps back and Amelie takes her hand off Marine's head. Marine gets up and trots off to the bathroom to freshen up. I let Louis get on the bed and lie down; his look of relief turns to shock as Amelie straddles his head and lowers her pussy onto his face. Time for the teacher to compare her students' oral skills.

Back to the situation in hand. The teen beauty (currently detailing the treatment of sexual offenders in French prisons while simultaneously working her ass on my lap) is doing a great job of reviving my libido. My increasingly hard dick is becoming more of an obstacle to Aaliyah's gyrations, so I order her to swap positions. Aaliyah twists in my lap, raising her legs onto the couch, until she is facing me with her arms around my shoulders. She raises her ass, pushing her chest into my face. I accept the opportunity to savor her breasts, gently squeezing them with my hands while placing my lips around one nipple. I feel the textured skin with my tongue before taking her nipple between my teeth and tugging, not enough to leave a mark but enough to make Aaliyah gasp. I have her raise and lower herself in my lap, enjoying the feel of my dick sliding in the valley between Aaliyah's buttocks.

Marine steps into view. Her face is washed clean of Amelie's pussy juices, breath minty-fresh and absolutely terrified of whatever I'm going to do to her next. Perfect.

"Ah, there you are Marine. Just in time to help me take your friend's virginity."

"Quoi?"

"Aaliyah, could you tell Marine - you know what, never mind, I'll just show her."

Marine moves to lie on the floor in front of the couch, her shoulders between my spread feet. I scoot forwards a bit to the sit on the edge of the couch, so she has a good view from underneath. Aaliyah raises herself up again, but this time Marine reaches up to take my dick in her hand and angle it towards her friend's pussy.

"Oh mon Dieu. Aaliyah, je suis désolée je ne peux rien faire, je suis désolée Aaliyah!"

"Oh, mais putain de quoi tu parles, Marine, je ne sens rien... oh...!"

I watch Aaliyah's expression as she lowers herself slowly. She knows what's coming, but the reality of it doesn't properly hit her until she feels my dick part her pussy lips and start entering her body. I feel a moment of scratchiness from her pubic hairs before being enveloped in her warm folds. Aaliyah's anger instantly vanishes and her mouth forms a surprised O as she experiences the new sensation of having someone inside her. As for me, the pleasure of finally penetrating the spirited girl and seeing her hard shell crack is worth the wait. I smile broadly as the dark-skinned teen sinks her pussy onto my dick, her violation assisted by her best friend.

Aaliyah sees my smile, and her anger comes back just as quickly as it disappears. She looks sharply at me and growls out words.

"Ah! Jesus, fuck. You bastard! Get it out of me right now or- merde!"

"Je suis désolée, Aaliyah!"

"Ferme-là Marine, Ne lui donne pas la satisfacti-oooh mon Dieeeuuuu."

Aaliyah lets out a long moan as my dick is entirely swallowed up in her pussy. Her ass rests on my legs and her shoulders slump. I send a mental order to Marine and feel her hands move off my dick and onto my balls, gently stroking and tugging them to enhance the experience. Now that Aaliyah is firmly planted on my dick, she starts moving up and down at a slow but increasing place.

"Ah! Oh! Hah! Oh, Cea vous fait mal bat-ah!"

Aaliyah leans into me to steady herself, and I breathe in the salty sweet smell of her. Her red-brown hair bounces in front of me. I order her to mix up her vertical movements by turning her hips. Soon the hot-tempered teen is jumping wildly up and down and around, never enough for my dick to leave her pussy but more than enough to feel every part of it rub against me. Aaliyah's words turn into deep gasps as she works hard to keep up the pace. Marine must be getting a very entertaining view from under us.

I let Aaliyah fuck herself on my dick until I hear her breath start to sound ragged. At this point... I let her keep going, because it feels so good for me. I do however send some new orders to Marine, who crawls out from underneath Aaliyah and I to fetch something for the next stage of Aaliyah's violation. Soon she returns, unnoticed by a panting, sweating Aaliyah, and starts strapping on the large dildo I had earlier liberated from Carole's room (you thought I'd forgotten about that? Oooh no). When Marine is ready, I bring Aaliyah to a sudden stop.

"Nice work, Aaliyah. I think it's time you and Marine took your friendship to the next level."

"Quoi? Qu'est-ce qu'y dit, Aaliyah?"

"Je-*gasp*-ne sais-*phew*"

Marine sits beside me on the couch, and on my orders Aaliyah shakily rises, before climbing on to Marine's lap in the same position as she had been in mine. Now it's my turn to help Marine aim; I hold the plastic dick steady as Aaliyah lowers herself onto it, her pussy being stretched out even further.

"HeEeep! Aaliyah, Je..."

"Ferm ah! me-là Haah! Marine!"

The last inch or so is tough, but Aaliyah bears her weight down and with a sharp "UGNH!" the whole length of the dildo is embedded in the teen's tight pussy. Marine is still babbling, but Aaliyah is trying to remain stoically silent at this latest degradation. I pick up the bottle of lube Marine had brought along with the strap-on (forgot to lube up the strap-on, whoops) and start to apply it to my own dick. Not that I need much, Aaliyah's pussy juices coat my dick quite thoroughly.

On my command Marine reaches her hands around and grabs Aaliyah's ass from both sides. She pulls the buttocks apart, exposing Aaliyah's dark asshole. I line my lubricated dick up to the right spot, before addressing Aaliyah.

"So, I've fucked your mouth, your pussy, can you guess what's next?"

"..."

"No guesses? Alright, I'll give you a tip."

The tip of my dick touches her skin, and I press down with my hips. When it pushes past her anal ring Aaliyah's silence breaks with a wavering groan. I continue to push down, and watch with pleasure as my shaft is swallowed up into Aaliyah's pert peach of an ass. I cannot see Aaliyah's face, but Marine can; her look of baffled fear is enough to let me guess what Aaliyah's expression might be conveying right now.

"A-Aaliyah? Qu'est-ce qu'il fait? Oh mon Dieu Aaliyah, Qu'est-ce qu'il te fait?"

"Jesus Chr-hnn-Christ, Espece de gourde, Qu'est ce que tu crois qu'il me fait putain? Ferme - AAH! Ferme-là!"

"Stop, Arrete de me dire de la ferm..."

"FERME LA AAURGH- FERME LA, Marine!"

"Hey Aaliyah, could you tell your friend to shut up for a minute? I'm trying to fit my dick in your ass and her prattling is distracting."

"No. Fu-Ah!-FUCK you."

"Whew. Your ass is almost as tight as Marine's."

"What?"

"Oops, spoilers. Never mind."

"Wha-AAAAHAUGH!"

That last heartfelt scream marked my latest thrust, getting the final inch of my dick inside Aaliyah's narrow asshole. No doubt her ass would be a tight fit even without the plastic dick already occupying her innards. But determination and a lack of concern for her pain threshold sees me through again. My eyes track down Aaliyah's sweat-slick back to her upturned ass, the curve of her cheeks interrupted by my shaft just barely visible, buried inside her stretched out asshole. My dick planted deep in a hot girl's ass is a sight I never tire of.

"Whew. I was right, Aaliyah. You ass looks even better with my dick in it."

I get nothing but pained moans in response. Marine is still babbling, probably a panic response. That stops when I have her and Aaliyah press their lips together and make out.

Sandwiched between Marine and me, Aaliyah cannot really move her hips much, so it falls to me to provide the motion. I start sliding my dick out of Aaliyah's ass, but only about three quarters of the way before pushing it in again. Aaliyah yelps into Marine's mouth as she feels her anal passage being forced open again by my hard dick. I start slowly, relishing the sight of my dick appearing and disappearing into Aaliyah's round backside, as well as the friction of her anal walls gripping my shaft as it moves inside her. Each time my dick is again fully inside her I make sure to add an additional little thrust, pushing Aaliyah's body more firmly onto the strap-on dildo filling her pussy. Aaliyah and Marine manage to keep their lips together, muffling Aaliyah's squeals, groans and wails. Marine looks past Aaliyah and up into my eyes, silently pleading to stop hurting her friend. I look back down, smile, wink, and pick up the pace. As Aaliyah's protests turn into howls, Marine realizes her mistake and closes her eyes tight shut.

Aaliyah's ass feels amazing. The lube lets me slide in and out with relative ease, but it is still an effort each time to get the last inch or two in. Marine helps by holding Aaliyah's ass apart, a fact I make sure to point out to the girl. There's no visible response, but I catch a flash of shame in Marine's mind behind her screwed-shut eyes. I consider riding Aaliyah to completion but there is still one thing I want to do to the spirited girl, so after maybe fifteen minutes of riding her tight teen ass I withdraw and stand ready.

A short set of commands later and Aaliyah is kneeling in front of me, with Marine kneeling behind her, her body pressed against Aaliyah's back. The sudden change catches the girls by surprise, but I don't want to lose momentum. I simply slap my dick onto Aaliyah's chest and watch as Marine reaches around, grabs her friend's breasts and pushes them together, neatly enveloping my dick in taught brown titflesh. I place a hand on Aaliyah's shoulder to steady myself and start thrusting. My dick slides between Aaliyah's breasts; at first Marine's hands slip when the skin moves under them, but she readjusts and gets a better grip, and soon I can properly pump my dick in the cleavage of Aaliyah's breasts.