A Marine Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Racheal meets a bright eyed stranger.
2.9k words
3.95
6.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately backed away from Aidan, watching him like he was crazy. "Are you okay? You snuck into my room, almost naked with a pair of cuffs, hoping you'd seduce me or what?"

He kept watching me with some sort of sex--crazed expression that half--scared, half--aroused me. "Why fight this? I want you," he stood up and stalked towards me, "and I know you want me too," he wrapped an arm around my waist and pressed me against his body. I felt his hard--on poking my thigh. His whole body seemed warm to the touch, but the tips of his fingers that pressed into my skin were ice--cold, sending shocking tingles through me.

"I don't want you," I lied shakily, drawing myself away from him. Even after he'd let go of me, I still felt the lingering pressure of his fingers in my skin.

"Yes, you do. Just look at how wet you are already," he laughed, coming closer again.

Wondering what he meant, I peered down a little bit, gulping when I saw the wet spot showing proudly in my panties. I hadn't even realised that I had gotten wet again, and I absolutely hated that he had that effect on me.

His arms wrapped around my waist and brought me close to him again as he looked down at me, biting his lower lip. "You want me," he said. I felt his cold fingers slide down my half--naked body and settle between my thighs. He looked at me carefully, as if he was asking for my permission.

I didn't protest, looking back at him. His fingers slowly made their way higher until he was pressing against my clit, clad in my panties. I bit my lip, feeling pleasure at the light contact.

"You want me," he said for the umpteenth time.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I—" I stopped, cut short as his fingers slipped my panties to the side and began teasing the slit between my legs.

He toyed with the short hairs before plunging one finger in, causing me to lean against him just as I felt my legs going weak. I watched him with wide, innocent eyes and had to cling onto him so that I wouldn't fall when he graduated from one finger to three within the blink of an eye.

"I've wanted you for a long time now, Andy. I'm going to devour you," he whispered into my ear, picking me up and placing me on the bed.

He made me lay on my back and spread my legs wide so that he had complete access to my pussy. Watching me with a devilish smile, he dipped his three fingers wet with my pussy juices into my mouth. I sucked his fingers with vigour; you would've thought I was tasting Ambrosia.

His head lowered between my legs as his fingers entered me. I arched my back to give him much more access so that he could go deeper, when he crawled over me and began kissing me. He was still pumping his fingers deep inside me while his tongue explored mine. I let out a soft moan which he covered with his mouth, arching my back more.

He knew just how to tilt his fingers to access my g--spot. He began with quick jerking movements that made his fingers feel like a vibrating dildo inside me.

I began to moan louder, unable to kiss him back. His lips left mine and went lower, kissing and sucking on my neck, sure to leave hickeys behind. As his other hand slipped under my bikini top and began pinching and squeezing my nipple, I let out a strangled grasp, my legs shaking.

Just as I felt that tingling feeling in my legs, he stopped kissing me, leaned up and looked at me through dilated pupils, slowly taking his fingers out of me. I watched him in confusion. The feeling was fading, and I didn't want it to. It was tempting to grab his fingers and put them back inside myself.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking at him as he stepped away from the bed.

"Nothing," he shook his head, his smile returning. "I couldn't help but notice how easily you took in my fingers. I'm guessing this isn't your first time?"

He seemed more disappointed than anything. I watched him more closely to see if I could decipher any other kind of feeling. "You wanted to be my first?"

"Isn't that obvious?" he chuckled, positioning himself back between my legs. The tip of his tongue slowly caressed my clit, going back and forth. His rough tongue caused pleasure to ripple through me, and after just seconds of this delightful torture, my hands were tightly grasping the sheets.

"Aidan..." I moaned.

His tongue began going round in circles around my clit, his fingers re--entering me. "Racheal," he lifted his head, looking at me innocently though his fingers were still pumping in and out of me, "please, don't get weirded out."

I cocked my head to the right, my mouth slightly parted. The sound of his fingers pumping in and out of my wetness sounded like a couple of annoying children jumping up and down in a mud puddle. My pussy walls were contracting around his fingers and my arched back was pushing them deeper and deeper.

"I like you."

Luckily for me, my orgasm came in hard and fast right then. My whole body seemed to tighten, my eyes rolling to the back of my head and my toes curling. I stayed in that position for a couple of seconds before I relaxed. It was like coming down from a high. I felt tired, so I turned on my side and closed my eyes.

"Racheal, did you hear me?" I heard Aidan ask from somewhere far, far away.

Having three orgasms in a short span of time had taken a lot out of me, and I wanted nothing more than to go to bed. "I did," I replied sleepily.

"And? Don't... have anything..."

The rest of his words fell on deaf ears. My ears had retired along with the rest of my tired body.

___________

I woke up in my bed, alone. When I sat up and yawned, stretching like a cat, I tried to recollect what happened after I watched Chrissy and her boyfriend have sex. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth in the attached bathroom.

I caught sight of myself and cringed. My hair was a mess; it looked like I'd been writhing on my bed. Spotting something weird on my neck, I turned and saw a freshly red hickey. I gasped, my hand darting to touch it.

It was then that the memory of what happened before I fell asleep attacked me. I remembered falling asleep just after Aidan told me what I'd been dying to hear for the past five years.

He liked me! He actually liked me!

I began smiling at this realisation, almost automatically twirling a strand of hair around my finger. Then of course, I remembered that I didn't respond. In fact, not only did I not respond, but I also fell asleep like what he was saying was of no importance to me.

"Oh no," I groaned. My stomach plummeted into the earth's core as I hurriedly went to put on some clothes. Once I was fully dressed, I rushed down the corridor in search of the boy I'd been in love with for half a decade.

I pushed open his door and found no one. His room looked like it hadn't been slept in in a while. He'd spent last night and most of this morning on the sea with his friends, and after that, he'd been in my room. That could only mean that he had gone out again.

My shoulders dropped sadly as I went over to Chrissy's room. Just as I was nearing, I heard the sound of skin furiously slapping against skin and two girls moaning loudly. She was most probably being dicked down again, but I was in no mood to be a spectator this time around.

I was about to head back to my room when I heard a loud crashing sound coming from downstairs. The sound of skin slapping against skin stopped, and I squinted down the stairs to see if I would make out anything. I was afraid, and that was the only reason why I wasn't going down to investigate.

I did see something. It was the double doors; the ones that led into the house. They'd been burst open and they'd slammed against the walls, which was what caused that loud sound.

Aidan.

I rushed down the stairs in pursuit of him—wherever he'd gone to—but I stopped short upon seeing who exactly had come in. There were four men, each one of them extremely handsome. They were all Latinos, by the look of it.

They had guns in their hands and they were dressed like they were on a heist. Although all of them were tall and very intimidating, there was one of them who must've been at least six foot eight. He was the most handsome and the most intimidating of them all.

He had sharp green eyes that looked like they would spot the minutest detail, a long, pointed nose with narrow nostrils, and full pink lips. His jaw was chiselled to perfection, complimented by his hollow cheeks and high cheekbones. His tousled, jet--black hair was wet, giving me the idea that he'd swam here.

The worse part about all this was that his eyes were trained on me. All of theirs were, but the way he looked at me was different. He looked at me like I was the last thing alive in a world that had been ravaged by zombies.

And then I heard his voice, a magnificent velvety sound that made my knees weak. "Bring her to me."

I'd suddenly been shoved back onto the earth. It was then that I noticed both Chrissy and her slave in the other men's arms. I stared at them, confused, wondering when they'd come down. They were both naked, so they'd most probably been brought down the stairs against their will. One guy grabbed me by the arm and roughly shoved me to their leader, who then wrapped an arm around my waist and pressed me against his body.

Even though I was a dwarf next to his impressive form, I could feel his massive erection against my ass. I gulped immediately, aroused but yet, fearful, wondering what was going to happen to me.

Chrissy and the other girl were being roughly shoved around by the men as her boyfriend struggled in another one's hold. There were about six of them and each of them had their dicks pulled out of their flaps.

I noticed that Chrissy looked more excited than as fearful as I would've looked if I were in her situation. The slave was fidgeting about, but one look from her master and she settled obediently, letting herself be bent over a near--by couch.

One man began roughly kissing my best friend's neck, slapping her ass painfully while doing so. She yelped and arched her back, taking it all like a pro. He began humping her as his hands grabbed and kneaded her breasts.

I felt the man behind me press himself closer to me. His hands crept around my private area, only daring to occasionally hover above it.

The slave was taken from her bent position by another man. He laid on the ground and held her above him, leading her to impale herself on his dick. He slapped her ass until she began riding him, moaning in the process. Another man was rubbing lube on his dick while simultaneously sticking his fingers inside her ass, preparing it to be penetrated.

The man holding Chrissy's boyfriend lifted his gun and brought it down on his head, letting go of his unconscious body as it fell. He went towards Chrissy and began kissing her, taking over manhandling her breasts from the man behind her. The guy behind parted her legs slowly and held up his dick to position it at the entrance of her ass.

This man's dick was much bigger than her boyfriend's, so when he slowly began pushing it in, she gasped, her eyes widening to the size of saucers. She let out a moaning/singing sound as he pushed all of him inside her. She began moaning, her breasts and head bouncing about like rag dolls as he pounded into her from behind.

The man holding me was getting turned on by the scene before him, I could tell. His cock seemed to grow even bigger as it pressed against my ass. He was squeezing my breasts now and humping me slowly, making sure to rub his cock against my jean--clad ass in circles. One hand cupped my pussy, and he used that to bring me back so that my ass was pressing against his cock harder. I felt ashamed of myself for getting wet.

When I looked back at them, three men were working on the slave. One was driving his cock into her mouth, she was riding another one and the last one was behind her, pounding into her ass hole. She was choking on the man's dick, but he wouldn't let up as he continued to aggressively fuck her mouth.

The person who was moaning like a five--star pornstar was Chrissy, who was also being fucked in the back and in front. She was pressed against both men's bodies as they lifted her a little, just so that her feet weren't touching the ground.

This way, they parted her legs too which gave them easy access to her dripping pussy and ass. She had her tongue out and her eyes crossed, but they somehow fell on me, and she managed to give me a small smile and giggle a little bit.

Not long after, all of them were sweating and moaning and or groaning. They were all very near, and their boss was now rubbing my clit through my panties. He'd unbuckled my jeans and put his fingers inside my panties, giving him access to my very wet pussy. He was kissing my neck, and I'd arched my back into him so that my ass was pressed up against his front. He hadn't stopped humping me for even a second.

Now that he was rubbing my clit in fast and furious circles, I was very near, and my legs were going weak. My head rested against his chest as my eyes were tightly shut, the only sensations I was feeling were his rock--hard dick against my ass and his fingers, covered in pussy juices, rubbing my throbbing clit.

When I cummed this time, I screamed. It was the first time I'd had a screaming orgasm, and there wasn't even a dick inside me! Chrissy cummed a few minutes later, but that didn't stop the men from fucking her like a toy.

Two of the men in the slave were cumming at the same time, using her as a cum dumpster. Once they'd softened and pulled out, the one in her mouth who was yet to cum quickly dove into her pussy. She looked exhausted, but he didn't relent as he continued thrusting into her. He grabbed her hair and pulled it back, wrapped his arms around her torso and lifted her up a bit, so that he could forcibly pull her onto his dick as he thrusted into her mercilessly. Even though she seemed tired, she was smiling and murmuring about how she loved his thick cock destroying her pussy.

I'd gotten tired from my orgasm once I'd calmed down. The man holding me could tell, because he swung his arms underneath my legs and lifted me into his arms, taking me away from the massive orgy before me.

"Where are you taking me?" I dared to ask as we walked towards the beach. It was late now and the moon was up. It was quite chilly, and I had to wrap my arms around myself to preserve some of my body heat. From inside the house, the moans of both Chrissy and her slave echoed.

"To my boat, little one."

My belly stirred upon hearing his deep, velvety voice. "Why?"

"I'm taking you with me."

"Where?"

He didn't answer. He just changed my position so that my legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck. I clung to him, if only to protect myself from the cold. He took me to the dock, and it was then that I noticed a huge boat, bigger than Chrissy's yacht.

I didn't ask any questions as he took me onto it. Inside was like an expensive mansion with beautiful decorations that took my breath away. Coming from a middle--class family, I was unaccustomed to this much opulence.

He took me into a room and lay me on the bed. Once I was detached from him, we watched each other intently like we were in a staring contest. His stare was so intimidating that I looked away few moments later. I felt his hand gently caress my cheek and the other one linger near my breasts. The pad of his thumb gently circled my nipple, causing it to harden and strain against my shirt.

"Goodnight, little one," he said, leaning down to kiss my cheek.

All contact between our bodies ceased, and in the blink of an eye, he was gone.