All Comments on 'A Marriage Redefined Ch. 02'

by TheAdventuresofAlice

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

How the heck did you turn up in LW. The mods must be quarantined.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
Where do I go from here?

Where do I go from here? To be a whore again, this time a divorced one...1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Please don't bring stories from other categories to LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
2 choices

A shrink or a lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
26thNC

glad to see closet cuck 26thNC in comments again

luedonluedonalmost 4 years ago
Categorical Fun

Ch.01 was posted as a Fetish story. I was unsure what the fetish in the story was, but at least the story avoided the LW commentariat and scored 3.5. In Ch.02 we have Alice's adventures posted in Loving Wives with an equally questionable relationship with the category definition.

Maybe the author entered the LW snakepit as a challenge to the BTB mob?

Regardless of the topic, I thought the story was well told and written, although a better flow and connection between Chs.01 and 02 would have been helpful.

Alice asks "Where do I go from here?" Her story title and setup so far leaves a very wide range of possibilities for later chapters. The topic is far from my preference, and I fear that we are about to see a fairly typical Cuck situation, but it does look as though it will be written well.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Size?

I'm proud of my small dick! Cut-out the size bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous