All Comments on 'A Marriage Tale'

by benhoff4461

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
YouamiYouami10 months ago

The bi-cuckolding was a major turn-off for me, sorry to say. I couldn't relate to any of your characters...they were all pieces of shit

Bham487Bham48710 months ago

Yep pretty shit story

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger10 months ago

With the subject matter the compliments will be few and far between on Loving Wives, but well written.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ10 months ago

This nasty garbage is in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How exciting they found a sociopath to help wreck their marriage and their lives.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yuk!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That's the way to put a gay story in LW! And all eat it up! That's as low as LW can get!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The author just confirmed with words what most of us know already, that cuckolds are basically homosexuals that won’t admit it. That’s why they allow their wives to fuck “real” men and get off on watching them with “big” cocks. It’s because they’re vicariously living the experience through their wives wishing it was them being pounded.

seittitgibseittitgib10 months ago

Interesting story, but the guy did not seem reluctant at all. And to avoid comments like Youami, I would advise a gay/bi like heads up at the beginning!

PolpolpPolpolp10 months ago

What a Bad story, 4 pages of crap, you really Lost your Time and ours

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Bicuck is beyond hot. Love that he was so ready to eat wifey’s cunt but instead she told him to eat her asshole..doesn’t get hotter than that..Totally loved the serial degradation of this pathetic receptive anal queen.. just wish it was me..Thanks for an amazing story..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wrong category, not that there is any category that deserves this crap.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is some sick stuff. The Gaycuck doesn't seem to get a name, as usual in these stories. The only advice I could give Gaycuck is 1. Grow a pair, and 2. Remember that Erik and Yasmin have to sleep sometime. And that is when you make sure they are well wrapped up in the sheets when you douse them in body temperature water. Then out comes the Louisville Slugger and you swing for the fence!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

While I love cuckold stories, I don't enjoy reading about homosexual sexual encounters. Some advanced notice at the beginning would have been appreciated, because when the bi started, I left.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So many words, so little said. This failed like an equatorial republic--everything crashed all at once. Even the beta boyz hate it, and that's an accomplishment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's Paris....offer a night in the red light district and make sure they never come back!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why didn't you warn us there was gay sex in this. Would never have bothered.

benhoff4461benhoff446110 months agoAuthor

Hi all - thank you for your time in reading thus far and sincere apologies for the lack of heads up on the bi part. I did put that in the tags and if I can figure out how I will gladly put in a disclaimer. This was my first published story and I was under the impression this was indeed the appropriate category. Thanks again for the feedback. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! I´d like to be in his place.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just plain bad! Not LW, but not sure what category suits this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reluctant? Hardly. Sucking the guys dick before the end of page 1.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

A queer cuck story. Just what LW needs.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great read, had me there right to the end, hope you continue to write more

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

good read..... thanks. Any plan to advance this story line?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
why do closeted gay men always drag some poor girl into their bullshit

its ok to be gay today, just go be gay.

dirtydaviddirtydavid9 months ago

Great Story. I hope there is much much more to come.

darthnader19darthnader195 months ago

This definitely needs a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Co za szambo a nie opowiadanie. O ciotach i tym podobnych jest inny dział.Co za g....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous