Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late as it was, the ride to your place didn't take very long. We hurried inside after we paid, taking advantage of the time in the slow elevator to kiss. I may have neglected to mention that you'd finished the cab ride facing me on my lap.

It started innocently enough. I'd finished in the bathroom and lay in bed waiting. You walked back to bed, stopped and looked. The intensity of your gaze, the lust I see in your eyes, always... always leaves me breathless, squirming, wet.

"Lover?"

Your eyes lift to mine. I blush. "Hmm?" You walk the last few steps and lay next to me. I turn you to your back, lean, and kiss you. My browns are on your grays; my smile soft.

"You're very evil, you know." You smiled.

"It was interesting to see how far you'd let me take you. I wasn't sure how far you'd let me go." Your eyes were soft; my kiss was as well. "It was all fine and dandy since I would be the one you'd come home with." We both smiled.

"I want that for us, nights like this ... date nights." My lips on yours; you nod as we kiss. I smile.

I hear you take a deep breath, then a soft, "I missed you." You're too cute; we just spent a fabulous Saturday evening on a date. I press to you, body on body, lovers loving. You shiver.

"Let me give this time, lover." Your eyes close; a moan, low, throaty. A nod, silent, is your okay. My fingers caress, tease. Your eyes closed, your legs wide, offering yourself to me. My fingers tease north while lips tease south. The state you're (we're) in, it takes maybe two minutes.

"PLEASEEEEE!!" Desperation; your voice is raw desire. No lover no, not yet. There's still love to be made. My fingers are still on your nipples, who scream as I play, tease and pinch. My mouth? Hee hee. The journey south is rich with carnal opportunities. Avoiding the delta, I tease soft skin on silky thighs. You beg silently, your hips rising as I pass 'GO.' Oh I'll pay later!!! But now? My tongue leaves hot and cold remembrances of what you'll do. I watch as you squirm, moan... beg.

A gasping, "Will you PLEASE??" Hee hee. My tongue laps and leaves; you curse, screaming, "YOU BITCH!!" I love you! My teeth nip; the scream echoes. Nails etch thin lines in your thighs. My breath is hot on kitty. You can't take any more; defying my command, you grab my hair, pull me to you! This won't take long!!!

"Scream when you cum, lover!" Your growl is my response. Three fingers, deep... you cry out. Hot, wet, your southern lips hold my fingers tight. I smile. You squirm, begging for my thumb. Oh no! My mouth takes you prisoner. Your legs are iron. You cry out. The screech tears the emptiness; you buck wildly in absolute abandon. For as long as we've been this way, this is... oh god!! Really?? You drown me as you squirt, drenching me with you. I can't do more than keep up as best as I can. Tight thighs caress my head as you buck. Your fingers... the pain... glorious. When it finally lets go, you collapse. It feels like it surprised you as much as it did me, the way your orgasm abandoned you. Quivering now, your legs tremble. My lips are soft, comforting, loving. You feel my cheek resting on heated, intimate skin. I feel every tremor, every sigh, every last twitch.

As your breathing slows, I begin the slow journey north, kissing, caressing, loving you.

"What in the name of god did you do to me?" Your voice is a little raspy. "If that's the way you're going to do me on date night, then we goddamn well better make every night date night." Hmm, it could happen.

"I think... you need to... hurry up... and move in... then." The words were spoken between kisses, the last one in the valley. Once the kiss was planted, I rested my head.

"Really?" Voice soft; it sounded incredulous. Hmm. Maybe saying that in bed isn't a good idea.

"This probably isn't the best idea, Kara, not tonight anyway."

"What? Why? We've talked about it before. I want to, but we both decided to wait a while before deciding." I looked up; we both laughed. "Yeah I know; I'm still under the influence of endorphins.

"Speaking of which ..." You sat up, grabbed my wrists, and pulled me the rest of the way to you so that I lay atop you. Your hands on my face, you gently brought my lips to yours, your kiss soft and sweet. And, as often happens, I melted. Sweet and soft got upgraded to hot. Quickly, as often happens. I had a feeling the night was far from over.

"I have a surprise for you, baby." Dear gawd!

My voice wavered as I said, "Um, okay!" Your laugh was soft, your eyes playful, your hands busy ... pushing me off of you. You sat up, pulled me up, and we headed to the dresser. My heart tripped as moisture pooled between my legs. You took a little black bag (!) from the drawer and, after moving things around a bit, stashed a couple of extras inside.

"You agree that turnabout is fair play, don't you Lissy?" Be careful how you answer.

"Yeah, course I do." I said it way too quickly. Dammit, I hope I don't regret this.

I was pushed against the balcony door. "Give me your wrists." I held them out; they were put in velcro cuffs. "Follow me." You opened the door; we both walked outside. Would you cuff me to the chair? That would be fun, but it seemed a little like overkill. Standing on tiptoes, you placed a metal strap on top of the door. A chain fell about 18 inches and rattled against the door. Taking my hand, you closed the door, turned me so my back faced it, and raised my hands. OH MY GOD!! You clipped each cuff to the end of the chain. I hadn't seen it, but there had to be a metal circle of some kind. In the ambient light of the city I could see your eyes. Wide awake, bright, there was a light in them.

"I didn't buy a spreader." I had to think for a minute. Oh, right! "Shall I?" I didn't need to think, not even for a moment.

"I want you to do whatever you can think of, lover." I meant it, too. I watched your eyes; you knew it. "I have no clue what I want from this but I'm willing to try anything. If it's too much, for either of us by the way, you'll stop and we'll talk." My voice was soft but strong. This was new ground for us, but just about everything we do like this is.

"I've been reading online, baby. There's some interesting stuff out there." I'm making this real smooth as I write about it, but trust me - both of us were excited, nervous. Our words came quickly some times, slowly at others. We talked over each other a little now and then. "I'm going to get the crop." I shivered. "Do you want me to get anything else?" Hmm.

"Get the strappy too, Kara." Your eyes got really wide. "Please, miss." You laughed and pinched my nipples. I moaned.

"You are just precious!" A kiss was followed by, "I'll be right back." Yeah, the door opened and I walked with it. Naked, cuffed, on my honey's balcony. Hi neighbors! Fun times in the city. And I asked her to get a toy so she could fuck me. I shivered. Who is this me? The answer came when the door opened and you came back out. The smile melted me. She's my now. We'll figure this out together. First came a sweet kiss.

"I brought a few other things for you, baby." A smile, then you bent and said, "It's a gel for your clit that's cool and hot." My eyes closed; the words heaven and hell came to mind. "We've used it before." You spread the gel over Ms. P, who shivered delightfully. We'll be communing about this later. "My god you're soaked!!" Mm hmm. I moaned as you taste tested just how wet I was. Grays looked up at me. "This makes me think about forgetting what we're going to enjoy." I had a thought and lifted a leg and put it on your shoulder. "That's very funny, pet. Now take it off." I did.

After reaching for the crop, you gave me a little smack with it ... on kitty!! Owie! I saw you watching my reaction. I didn't sugarcoat it. I let my face show that it stung but that I was okay. You put the crop down and reached for the bag, which only took a moment. You held up nipple clamps.

"How tight do you want these, baby?" Well, last time was interesting, so what the hell.

"Please put them as tight as you want to, miss." Your eyes widened; I nodded, as did you. Your eyes darted from my breasts to my eyes and back quickly as you tightened each. Yeah it hurt, but I knew it might. And, I asked for it.

"I don't want to hurt you." Your eyes showed concern. I know you don't.

I shrugged. "I want to find out, Kara." My eyes pleaded even as I spoke. "We'll find out together what I like, how much I can take, and how to do this... you and me both." After a second, you stood up, looked at me and nodded. I saw you bite the inside of your lip, nod, and smile.

"Okay; I'm not sure I understand, but if this is what you want... need, I'll help you find... um, get it." You shrugged. "I love you, so we're in this together." I need to tell you what I just thought of.

"Hey, this won't be us; won't be what we do. It can be part of how we are as a couple, right?" You smiled and nodded. "Okay, so as long as we agree on that, then we can be free to do nights like tonight, right?" The smile and nod were even more affirmative if that makes sense. It did to me – that night!! I laughed when I thought of it. "Like the song says, 'Hit me with your best shot.'" Your eyes widened for a moment; then you laughed. "Crazy aren't we??" We both did!

The crop on my hip was your answer; and so it began. You changed up where you hit; some were once, some were several times on the same spot. I jumped at every last sting but didn't cry out, didn't cry. I'm not particularly brave, but I do have three children, so I know pain. That brings up an interesting question – three, not one. So I 'volunteered' to go through the discomfort of carrying a child to term and the pain of giving birth. Could I do so with you? With the crop? Would I ask, no... would I want you to try other 'things?' No, I had no real idea what was out there. The crop was a shock. Am I naive? I have no idea.

If you're wondering, these were my musings as I was struck with the crop. I guess, at some point, it's about letting your mind go. Was it familiar? Yes it was, though it happened earlier in our marriage. Not so much later, especially after I put my foot down. Are you surprised? I was too, kinda, sorta. It happened after Jenna and JR were born, but before Rachel. Dylan came home; he'd been drinking. I knew the signs, knew what was likely to happen. I don't remember the exact words anymore, but I told him that he was NOT going to hit me. That if he did, we were done. I'd take our children, leave, divorce him, and gut him financially. I think the tone of my voice startled him in his drunken state. He was used to me cowering. He stared. I glowered, hands on hips. I didn't back down, he did. He turned and went to get a drink. I went upstairs to our bedroom, closed and locked the door, and cried myself to sleep.

A second, or was it a third, smack on Sally got my attention. I saw worried grays and smiled. I'm okay, lover, really I am. You saw me focus and moved to Jesse. Oh it stung all right, especially with the clamps. Bette and I are going to have to do a lot of work to help me with it, but for now, I'm all about the crop!!

"Do you even know where you are?" I smiled.

"I'm at the home of the woman I love."

You shocked me by collapsing in a heap on the concrete in tears. What in the name of god? Helpless, I watched as you sobbed. I wasn't even close to orgasm but kitty let me know she wasn't happy that ... never mind. She's a selfish bitch.

"Please talk to me, Kara." The crying continued. Great; I'm helpless to comfort the woman I love after she gave me what it seems like I needed after our fabulous date night. Can anyone connect the dots?? Frustrated, I shook my head. It felt like forever when you stopped crying. I'm shrugging. When you stood, you swung the crop, hitting my hip hard. It hurt.

"Hit me all I want, lover, but tell me what on earth got you crying." What is there between a plea and a statement of fact?

You stared for what felt like the longest time then said, "You wanted to get fucked, right?" I smiled.

"Please miss, yes; your pet would like you to... " The rest was erased as you moved to me and kissed me, hot, wild, hard. I whimpered deep in my throat. Hands tore into familiar terrain; breasts, hips, belly, and further south. I was helpless and loved it... and you. You ripped one clamp and nursed me as I cried out. Your other hand was busy. Kitty loves your hands but you knew that!! Oh, um, she loves your tongue. Bitch insisted I remind you; like you didn't know!!!

The second clamp was removed, but not before you'd kissed Jesse with the crop. A bunch of times. She insisted I tell you that she enjoyed it; she's weird. I love her. But then so do you. Your mouth told her so.

***

We woke up late Sunday, but then again, we didn't get to sleep till late. Again!! After mandatory trips to the ladies to pee and brush, we cuddled and talked. And kissed and talked. You pretty much know the drill by now.

"It's cute the way our nipples kiss when we do." No really, blondie really did say that to me! She's so cute! It was just after a kiss ended. Let me see if I can add to the silliness.

"Yeah, well Sally tells me that Delight keeps trying to shove her tongue down her throat." You giggled. "She doesn't mind French kissing, but that's the way puppies kiss."

"Ewwww! Puppies, ick. I know you have three kids, baby, but shit, to have to get 'em that way? Uh uh, not for me!"

"To each their own. Jenna and Ian seem happy enough. JR and Andi do too. There was a time when Dylan and I were too." I shrugged. "But I'm very content with a blonde in my life." Which led to a kiss. "This blonde." And another kiss.

"You were okay with last night?" Geez!

"I didn't ask you to stop, did I?" You shook your head and kissed me. This is getting tedious. Wink. "It's pretty fun not knowing in advance what you're going to do. After I'd had my way with you..." You raised an eyebrow. "Okay yeah, the first time." Another kiss, this one longer. "I didn't think you'd do what we did. Especially the door thing." I pushed kitty toward yours. "She's a tad sore this morning but she's certainly not complaining." I wiggled my eyebrows. As expected, you put a hand between my legs and caressed the delta. God that's good!! So was the stretchy thing I did with my arms over my head and the little grunty noise in my throat. You took advantage of my head being thrown back and kissed my neck... a bunch. And that's how we found out kitty wasn't really all that sore!!!

As we dressed after our shower, which was delicious, and breakfast, which was delicious, we talked.

"You looked for places to shop, right?" You nodded.

"Given where we're going, there are two that we can check out. Londo Mondo is just north of Armitage on Halsted. Windward Boardshop is on Clark Street north of Belmont. From there we're not far away from the Outer Drive and a quick trip to Foster Avenue and the beach. Or, we can go to another beach and head to the restaurant." Miss organized gets my head spinning when she does this stuff, but it's helpful on days like today when we're going from place to place. "I'm going to wear my suit under my clothes." I'd helped her into the suit. Wink! "Yeah, I see the grin. I'll be helping you into yours at the store." That included wiggling eyebrows. The two of us are impossible, aren't we?

Shop we did. It's fun with Miss Lusty's ogling, taunting me with ridiculously skimpy suits, and generally making me blush. But she loves me and can't get enough of me, so I put up with it. Hee hee!

"The reviews on Yelp for Londo Mondo were all wildly complimentary, about their service in particular. They seem to be little pricey, though." I'm not buying a closet full. If it's cute enough and fits right, I can splurge for one. "The article I found mentioned another store that's pretty much right around the corner but it closed. That's the problem with reading something from a year ago." The retail landscape is littered with 'Gee, I hate that they went out of business.'

"I'm only getting what I need to leave at your place, lover. A bit pricey isn't daunting. If it's too much I'll just get one for today." You looked at me and nodded. "What else did you find out?" Turns out it was lots but you don't care. I did buy one suit; tried on a bunch more. Think 'Oh this is so cute.' 'You've got to see how it looks on you.' Really, the only reason for that was my nudity and what she did with it... with me, to me.

About the suit; it's a two piece, aqua, with a high waist, and what the brand calls a 'twist top.' I'm shrugging as I type. It fits well, I look good in it, and Kara likes it. That's all I'm going to say. Feel free to let your imagination run wild.

Like blondie, I wore the suit under my clothes. I asked the clerk to cut the tag off. That I was still in the suit was also blondie's idea. Carrie, a pretty redhead, had been helpful in spite Kara making a pest of herself. She seemed amused by it all. It probably helped that the store wasn't terribly crowded due to a noon opening.

The beach was another story. I'm a suburbanite and don't get there much. The best word for it? Jammed. Don't get me wrong. There's a lot of sand and one beach sort of runs into another. It was a Sunday in June, meaning people were out in droves. The water was refreshing. We were having to lunch afterward, so we didn't slather too much sun block. Yes, blondie made funny faces and suggestive comments. So did I. You'd expect that she'd carry on when I put lotion on her back; she did. Even though she could have done it, I had to put lotion on her legs as well. You can pretty much figure out how it went with me. There was no reason to put lotion on my butt; that's not gonna stop her. Never mind there were kids everywhere. She didn't.

Soon enough it was time for our next adventure: lunch! T's Bar and Restaurant was a surprisingly large establishment with plenty of tables, including outdoors. We'd already been in the sun for about an hour so we sat inside. Being seated wasn't a problem. That's because the damn place was CLOSED!! Which we didn't know. Miffed, we looked for somewhere to eat. Ann Sather was a familiar name as well as a friendly one!! I was with blondie, which was all that mattered. She worked her phone trying to figure out why the place was shut down. The good news was that we found some fun places to go for dinner, drinks and more. File that one away under 'remember to call in advance.' I usually did.

Kara was sort of quiet during lunch. I asked her what was up. It took a few minutes and a 'gentle' little nudge but she finally fessed up. "I thought you were gonna make some crack about us planning the day around the restaurant and that I, being blonde, didn't check Facebook and stuff, especially after we'd looked at their website."

"No lover, this one's on me too. We both looked at the site, remember. It is kinda funny that it's closed." My phone rang. "Hey, it's Rachel!"

"Hi Mom; hey, I don't mean to bug you on a Sunday." Eyeroll. "Are you coming home some time today? June and I were at the beach; we were gonna stop at the house, change, grab some more of my clothes, and head back." Hmm! More clothes huh?

"Actually, honey, Kara and I are in Andersonville having lunch. Hold on a minute; let me talk to Kara." I said to my honey, "June and Rach are going to the house later. Do we have plans?"

"No, but remember, your car is at my place." Oh yeah.

"If they're going to stay, we could have dinner. They'll likely head back into the city afterward and we can either head to your place or you could stay at the house." We agreed to the latter. "Rach, why don't you and June stay for dinner? We can make burgers; take some out of the freezer if you get home before we do. We'll stop for buns and potato salad or something." That was agreed to. "Okay, say hi to June. We'll see you both soon."

1...345678