A Mate to Howl For Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cullen considered Aaron's concerns before leaning toward the desk. "It's been five years and from the latest reports, she is doing well. I was thinking of offering her a place in the pack. Nathan and I have spoken about this and he is in agreement to release her if she wishes to join here. I have my reasons for wanting her close. She works for Mangadoom and I heard from Alpha Anthony Rossi that some of his men had a run-in with a First Team." He paused, letting his words sink in. First Teams were known to be human hunters who had the ability to subdue wolves.

"One of the men captured was linked back to Mangadoom. I'm curious to know more about them, hence meeting with Hope." Cullen settled his eyes on his friend.

Aaron nodded and stood slowly trying to contain his growl. Alex had been killed by a First Team, and now his mate's employer might have something to do with it. His wolf was demanding blood. "If it turns out to be true, I will burn them to the ground," Aaron growled from deep in his chest.

Cullen narrowed his eyes as they glossed over. He was clearly mind linking a pack member. When his eyes cleared he looked at Aaron. "We can revisit this later. For now, we have visitors. Jerry is here." The tall man stood with a fierce look etched on his features. "I want you to go and stay with the kids until he is secure in the meeting room. Make sure Kyle and his team have the cell ready within the hour. I don't trust Alpha Jerry and his Beta, Nick."

Aaron nodded several times before he reached out to the security team before heading across the den towards the house where the kids were staying. They were the only witnesses to the murders.

12