All Comments on 'A Matter of Inches Ch. 01'

by Piscator

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel sorry for you. In the LW world 7.25 inches is small but don't worry they say it's how you use it. In the real world though, your a 1 in 50 man. Now you can feel happy BUT your wife may not as you keep banging against her cervix. Somewhat painful so that you can feel superior.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it interesting that you've been submitting stories since 2014 and you still can't get it right. This attempt will be another poorly scored entry. I've found little worth reading on Lit this morning, this is by far one of the worst.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a bad start. I can’t wait until 26thNC/matternw to have his heart attack over this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story please write the next part soon as I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If it's "cuck" approved, it's an automatic 1* rating. Nobody is going to have a heart attack over this garbage. The cucks just can't keep their filthy mouth shut. Well, at least today, there are some higher scoring stories. Too bad for the cucks, they don't get to dominate the whole posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the real (i.e. non-LW) world, 7 1/4", measured accurately, isn't "slightly above average", it's a 1%-er length. And 6 1/2" around?? That's like 1-in-500,000 or so; it's a circus-cock.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
The swinger tag is bullshit

This is a cuck story. Swingers are not into cuckolding stuff. If anything, the two lifestyles rarely cross.

One more cuck writer hiding behind the swinger tag.

You watch. In the next chapter, the husband will be eating cum and be in a cock-cage. So predictable.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sorry dear Anonymous bitch, I can’t speak for mattw, but I didn’t even read this POS. Not even a little heartburn, you cowardly bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish I had 7"!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Is the perfect cock size in the mind of the beholder?

No but clearly the perfect cock size is wanted in the mouth of the writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPiscator@Piscator
Give me your hand; from this time forward I will be your Master, and teach you as much of this Art as I am able; and will, as you desire me, tell you somewhat of the nature of most of the Fish that we are to Angle for, and I am sure I both can and will tell you more than any c...