A Meeting Between "Friends"

Story Info
Two "friends" meet each other to satify some urges.
995 words
4.14
2.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike and Brenda were starting to get more into each other. They've messed around and tried different meet ups but it was hard. They worked odd schedules and both had significant others. They also had urges that just couldn't be satisfied.

They needed more and were more than happy to satisfy each other. The sexual tension between them was high. While they tried to be discreet when they were around other people, it was hard to hide the attraction they had for each other.

After teasing each other all day via text, they finally see each other They park Brenda's car and get into Mikes and start driving around trying to find somewhere to have some alone time. Home is out of the question due to others being there and nobody knows they're talking. They were both in relationships but wanted each other also. Eventually they pull into a park on a fairly secluded road. As soon as they park they are all over each other. Mikes hands are all over Brenda's body.

His hands reach under her shirt and begin to fondle her tits. Brenda's bra comes off quickly so Mike can tease her hard nipples. They kiss deeply and passionately.

MIke's tongue darts into Brenda's mouth as his hands teased her nipples. Brenda was getting so turned on. She reached for Mike's cock and felt it as it was getting hard in his jeans. She rubbed it and wanted his cock so bad. Being in his car made things tight but they wanted more room. It was nighttime and late so they decide what the hell? They got out of the car and continue with more space. They walk to the front of the car. The hood is warm from driving around but it's a cool night, so it feels good when she leans against it. He's kissing her as he slides his hand up her shirt, cupping her breasts, she'd taken off her bra and left it in the car.

At the same time, she's reaching down to stroke his dick through his pants. She knew he was huge and loved to feel the size of his cock in her hand. They knew they wouldn't have much time. He lifted her shirt up enough so he could suck on her nipples as she leaned back. He then undid her jeans and slid them down enough to get to her pussy. Her pussy was wanting him. She was mostly shaved except for a small patch of red hair. She was a true red head and proud of it. He slid his fingers inside her first, finding her already wet, and used them to get her going even more. She was being driven crazy by every touch. She loved every second.

He wanted to get his mouth down to her wet pussy and slid her jeans down even further. She was able to spread her knees far enough apart without taking off her jeans completely so he could when he knelt down. He used his tongue to lick her pussy and tease her clit, sucking on it slightly, and kept going until she was close to cumming. Her pussy tasted so good. He added a couple fingers and kept going with his tongue until she came. The orgasm was the release she needed. She almost screamed out loud but she tried to stifle any noise in the process in case anyone was nearby. After, she looked at him and gave him a sly grin and caught her breath. "Your turn."

She pulled up her jeans and moved him to the where she had been standing at the hood of the car. She pulled down his pants enough to get to his dick while stroking it through his clothes as she did. Once free of his underwear, She got on her knees in front of him and just took in the size of his massive cock as it bounced in front of her face. She was able to wrap both hands around him and still have plenty of cock to suck on as she stroked him. That's what she loved. A large cock. She couldn't get this at home and knew she needed more. AS she stroked his cock with with both hands and teased the tip of his dick with her tongue, Mike leaned his head back and moaned. Brenda licked the length of him, up one side and down the other, before taking him in her mouth. At lease as much as she could.

She sucked his dick, slow then fast, and started to massage his balls with one of her hands at the same time. She usually liked to tease him a little but was also slightly terrified someone would come driving down the road, so she focused on getting him off this time. She sped up more, up and down, increasing the suction a little each time. He grabbed her head and guided as she took him deeper and deeper. The head of his dick was hitting the back of her throat as he fucked her face but she didn't slow down. Mike couldn't hold back any more and shot his load down her throat. Brenda didn't stop. She continued to suck draining and swallowing every drop of cum from Mike's cock until she was sure she had it all.

She made sure he was dry before letting him pull his pants back up. Just in time too as a car came around the corner and into view. To them, it would just look like a couple out in the park. They were giggling when they got back in the car, high on the fact they managed to get away with what they'd done. Though it wasn't everything they both wanted, it was enough for the night, and he dropped her off at her car so they could both go back home. They both left exhilarated and fulfilled for the evening.