A Meeting in Italy

Story Info
Brazilian woman meets Iraqi man online and in real life.
3.2k words
3.89
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A meeting in Italy

Khaled had lived in the Northern Italian region of Brescia for 7 years. He was a slim, 25-year-old Iraqi with brown eyes and black, curly hair and a tanned complexion. He had left Iraq as a refugee and, after finding refuge in Italy, worked as a tour guide and translator. His busiest times were in the summer when the city would be packed with tourists and this gave him his main form of employment.

He was also addicted to the Internet and whenever he wasn't working, he would be online flirting with women in other countries. He joined a site which allowed users to chat with people in other countries and swap messages. He looked at many profiles and sent many messages but few women replied. He didn't care, rejection didn't affect him. One afternoon he was online and saw a profile which caught his attention. The profile belonged to a Brazilian woman whose profile picture consisted of her amazing big chest. Her username was Brasileirapeituda which Khaled translated on Google Translate and learned it meant 'busty Brazilian'. Her real name was Ana Carolina and she had joined to chat and exchange messages with guys from other countries and improve her spoken Italian and English. Khaled liked her profile and sent her a message before leaving to take a group of tourists to a museum.

When he returned home after an excursion with a group of elderly tourists, he was surprised to see a message from Ana Carolina.

Hi. Thank you for your message. Yes, I am looking to exchange messages with guys from other countries, either in English or Italian.

Khaled felt himself getting excited as he read her words. Could it be that this amazing, Brazilian woman was really interested in exchanging messages with him? His heart was beating hard in his chest as he quickly wrote a reply.

As the months passed, Khaled and Ana Carolina developed a friendship, which blossomed over time into a mutual attraction between two sex addicts and then came the news that Khaled had been waiting for: Ana Carolina was coming to Italy to visit him.

The day of her arrival came but Khaled had not slept the entire night. He was too excited. His heart leapt with joy when his phone vibrated with the message he had been waiting for. He smiled as he read it:

'Ciao, Khaled. I arrived finally in my hotel and I'm ready to meet you some place.'

Khaled replied quickly: Meet me outside the bus terminal.

Despite not having a driving license, Khaled borrowed a friend's car and went to meet Ana Carolina

And there she was, standing on the sidewalk outside the bus terminal as she had said she would be. Her tight blue jeans and black, sleeveless vest emphasized her curvy figure.

He parked the car on another street and ran to meet her.

'Ana!'

She looked in his direction as he called her name and smiled.

'Ciao, bella.' Khaled smiled as he came to a stop in front of her.

There were no other words as they finally stood in front of each other, only an embrace followed by a passionate kiss.

'Come,' he said as he took her hand. 'Let's go for a drive.'

'Where are you taking me?' she asked.

'So, remember all the things we said we would do when you come to Italy?' Khaled asked, smiling.

'Of course, I remember.' She replied. 'You have to take me somewhere to expose my breasts first.'

'Yes. And that is where we are going now.'

Khaled heard his own words but couldn't believe this was really happening. But it was, he told himself. She is here in the car next to you, wanting to expose her big, Brazilian tits in public just as you talked about so often. He felt his cock getting harder as they approached their destination.

Earlier that day, he had attended the midday prayers in the city's mosque and during the imam's sermon, he found himself reflecting on his situation.

"It is," the imam had said, "a sad thing to see young Muslim men in relationships of any kind with non-Muslim women. In the eyes of Allah, this is wickedness. The perfume generated by such a union may be sweet-smelling to us, but it is a stench in the nostrils of Allah."

Khaled pushed the memory from his mind. He had tried to stay clear of women, apart from the online flirting, and had been largely successful at staying chaste. That was until he had met Ana Carolina online.

They drove into the mountains overlooking the city and Khaled parked the car. The sun was setting on the horizon and it was getting dark. He looked around to make sure no one was coming. 'OK. Now go and flash your big tits.'

Ana Carolina giggled as she got out of the car and stood in front of it, lifting her top teasingly, revealing her black lace bra which hid half of her breasts as she tucked the material of her top beneath her chin, using it to hold it in place against her neck as her hands pulled her tits from the cups of her bra, bouncing her boobs seductively in her hands. Khaled got out of the car and locked as he walked towards her.

'Come, let's walk in the forest,' he said as she hastily covered herself. They walked into the forest together, the scene before them darker due to the thick canopy of leaves overhead. Khaled felt dizzy with lust as Ana Carolina ran ahead of him a few yards before pulling down her jeans and thong underwear, bending over and showing him her pussy and asshole. A fallen tree lay a few feet ahead and she walked over to it, snapped a twig from its trunk and bent over again, her jeans and underwear around her ankles, kneeling on the tree's trunk to support herself as she leaned forward and started inserting the twig into her asshole, moving it back and forward slowly and provocatively as her other hand moved down between her thighs and she started rubbing her pussy. Khaled opened his zipper and pulled his already hard cock out, spitting on his hand and rubbing his saliva on the head of his circumcised manhood before masturbating, his breath coming in short gasps. His cum shot out from his head in quick bursts, falling to the ground beneath his feet.

He accompanied her to the hotel where she was staying, kissing briefly before she disappeared into the reception area, turning to smile and wave.

The following day, Khaled met Ana Carolina in the city centre.

They walked past the large wooden doors of a church and Ana Carolina made the sign of the cross.

'Are you Catholic?' Khaled asked.

'Yes, but not very religious, although I believe in God, of course. I almost never go to Mass.'

Khaled heard her words but couldn't imagine not going to the mosque on a regular basis. Nevertheless, he found himself curious to know what went on inside a Catholic church.

'Shall we go inside?' he suggested.

'If you want to.' She smiled and together they ascended the steps that led into the gloomy church interior.

Once inside, Khaled was surprised to find the interior was in fact more illuminated than it had first appeared from outside. For a second, he hoped that no one who frequented the mosque had seen him going inside with Ana Carolina. He looked at her as they wandered around the church, her looking at the various statues and side altars while he stared at her tits.

'I've never been inside a Christian church before. This is new for me.' He whispered.

'And how do you feel?'

"A bit strange, to be honest. I'm not used to seeing statues in a place of worship. In Islam this is prohibited.'

'I admit I sometimes feel like they're watching me, even though it's only plaster.'

'So you wouldn't do anything naughty in here?' Khaled asked with a smile.

'Like what?' Ana Carolina was smiling, too.

'hmmm, think of something and show me.'

'OK, wait here a moment.' She said as she walked behind a pillar while Khaled sat in a pew, the wood creaking under his weight as he sat on it. Ana looked around to see if there was anyone near by and when she saw that only Khaled could see her, she lifted her top and shook her tits which wobbled in the cups of her purple bra. Khaled sat watching and smiling, nodding in approval of what Ana Carolina was doing. Khaled looked around quickly to see who was nearby and unzipped his jeans, pulling out his cock and stroking it into an impressive erection. Ana Carolina saw it and smiled naughtily, reaching for a votive candle from a nearby side altar and sticking it between her breasts.

It was as they ate a meal in a restaurant that Khaled suggested she should spend the night at his apartment.

'Are you sure it's no problem?' She asked.

'My landlady is away so she'll never know you were there.' Khaled replied confidently.

Signora Saranelli, the woman who rented the apartment to Khaled, was a religious woman. She was strict and did not permit girlfriends on the premises at any time. Religious images had hung in the apartment but Khaled had taken them down and hidden them in a closet. She rented the apartment to Khaled and another Arab, an Egyptian, who had returned home so Khaled had the apartment to himself. Signora Saranelli was away visiting relatives in a larger city nearby so there was no way she'd know if a woman stayed the night. Khaled snuck Ana Carolina into the apartment at night and organized the spare room where she would sleep. They stayed awake for some time. Khaled made them a dinner of pasta and vegetables, after which they watched TV. Ana Carolina went to take a shower, leaving the door open so Khaled could spy on her as she washed herself before going to bed.

It was past midnight when Khaled silently crept to the spare bedroom where Ana Carolina was sleeping. He had lain on his bed, unable to sleep, thinking that the woman who had become the object of his desires was sleeping under the same roof. He used the light of his cellphone for illumination. Sure enough, the bedroom door was ajar and a dim glow shone between the door and doorpost. He was pinching his cock through the material of his shorts as he approached the door.

He looked through the gap between the door and the door frame and saw she was laying on her stomach, naked, her big butt facing him as he crept into the room.

'Ana,' he whispered softly as he pushed the door open. She rolled onto her side to face him, her big breasts laying on the bed and the curve of her hip rising from her thigh and falling to her waist as she bent her leg, but not before Khaled had seen her hairless pubic mound. In his mind, Khaled could hear the words of the imam from the mosque but his vision was filled with the sight of Ana's naked body. Ana smiled as he came to the edge of the bed, opening her legs and putting her hand between them suggestively as Khaled stood looking down at her before lifting his t-shirt over his head, revealing his toned, thin frame and a tuft of hair on his chest. He pulled down his shorts and stepped out of them as he climbed onto the bed, feeling dizzy with a mixture of arousal and desire. Ana Carolina rolled onto her back as Khaled lay on top of her, his mouth coming to rest on hers as she embraced him in her arms, their chests pressing against each other, his hard cock rubbing against her thigh as he lay on top of her.

Their kiss deepened as their tongues sought entry into each other's mouths. His hands slid up from her hips and waist to cup her breasts as best as he could before he lifted himself off of her to suck them. His mind tried to repeat the words of the imam again as his tongue tasted and licked the hard bud of her nipple which she was holding to his mouth but he wouldn't let it.

Ana Carolina was wanting to move from under him so he lifted himself off of her and let her gently roll him onto his back, where he lay looking at her as she knelt beside him, her hand reaching for and finding his stiff dick which she took in her hand and gently rubbed and stroked. Khaled slid his hand between her smooth thighs until his fingers found her wet entrance. She groaned as he slid his middle finger into her tight, wet pussy, and he marveled at how hard and wet the walls of her pussy were against his finger. With her other hand she held his hand between her legs, moaning softly as she rose and fell on his finger as it slid in and out while her other hand masturbated his cock. They were looking at each other, smiling.

'I wanna taste your pussy, Ana.' Khaled said softly as his finger continued to probe inside her pussy. Ana responded by smiling more and lifting herself onto his face, her wide, round butt filling his vision as his nose and mouth met her pussy and asshole, his nose smelling her asshole as his lips and tongue tasted her pussy for the first time as she groaned in pleasure before leaning forward and guiding the head of his cock into the warmth of her mouth.

Khaled groaned as he felt Ana suck his cock, gently scraping the skin of his shaft with her teeth while he parted her butt cheeks with his hands, seeing the darkened hole of her anus as his tongue made its way inside her tight pussy where it encountered the hard, wet walls he had imagined for so long, making circular motions as he tasted her fluids which wettened his chin as they seeped from her pussy before taking his tongue out and searching for her clit.

His hands glided slowly and smoothly over her big, round butt, his finger tip occasionally brushing against her asshole as he held her pussy tightly to his mouth while Ana Carolina took his cock from her mouth and started to lick and suck his balls as she caressed them in her hand, they held each other intensely as each pleasured the other with their mouths, her tits pressed firmly against his tummy and her abdomen laying on his hairy chest.

Some instinct made them both stop and Ana Carolina climbed off of Khaled, turning to face him before climbing on top of him again, her hand holding his hard, circumcised cock as she guided it into her pussy. Khaled closed his eyes and gasped with an ecstasy he had never known as he felt the head of his dick slide into the welcoming warmth of her tight, wet pussy, the walls of her love tunnel enclosing first the smooth skin of his purple head, followed by the shaft of his cock. Ana Carolina groaned with pleasure as she slid down on his hard member. Khaled reached up to hold and fondle her tits as she writhed on top of him slowly and intensely, her hips moving back and forwards, her pussy lips and clit rubbing against the base of his cock. Khaled looked down between her legs, the base of his cock barely visible in the dim light as he watched the dark shape appear and disappear repeatedly in short intervals as Ana Carolina lifted herself up and down on his hard dick. He lifted his head as she leaned forward, guiding her tit to his mouth. He bent his knees and started to lift himself, his pelvis thrusting upwards whenever she moved down, his balls lifting to gently slap against her asshole.

His hands alternately squeezed and caressed her tits as they bounced above him, the rhythm of their lovemaking, interrupted only by the desire to kiss and embrace before resuming. Khaled lifted her up and moved her off him, moving behind her as she knelt while he held her butt with one hand while the other held his dick as he guided it again into her pussy, sliding it in deeper this time as his hands moved under her to reach up to her tits while he fucked her from behind, tucking his head under her arm to continue sucking her tit. They fucked like that for a few minutes, only stopping to kiss and change position. Ana Carolina lay back on the bed and Khaled positioned himself between her thighs, lowering himself on to her as he guided his hard dick back into her tight, wet pussy.

He lay on top of her, thrusting his hips wildly back and forth as he felt his orgasm coming, spurred on by the change of her moaning, she gripped him more intensely, looking into his eyes as he leaned over her, caught in her embrace.

'Ana, I'm gonna cum ...' he gasped as his pleasure increased.

'I'm gonna cum, too.' She moaned, stroking his face gently. He kissed her hand before she placed it on his shoulder as he continued to fuck her.

'Where do you want me to cum?' he slid his dick from her pussy, feeling how wet it was in his hand.

'Cum inside me,' she whispered as she held his hand and guided his dick back inside her.

'Really?' he asked, unable to believe what he had just heard, his happiness increasing as his orgasm neared and he slid his dick back into the warmth of her fanny. She was smiling as she nodded, stroking his face softly before he lay on top of her, clasping her to him, gasping as a wave of pleasure filled him, causing him to close his eyes as his body to become rigid and orgasm exploded inside her. Ana's moans combined with his as she came also. He collapsed on top of her, gasping as his cum continued to seep into Ana Carolina's pussy. They stayed that way for some time, kissing occasionally, until Khaled lifted himself off her and slid his dick from her pussy, looking down between her legs as an off-white glob of his cum emerged in the entrance of her vagina momentarily before trickling down to her asshole.

'I wanna see your cum inside my pussy,' Ana Carolina whispered. There was a full-length mirror affixed to the wall on one side of the room. Ana Carolina swung her legs over the edge of the bed and opened them, her fingers parting her pussy lips as Khaled held the light of the phone above her pussy so she would have enough illumination to see his cum dripping out of her pussy which she stroked, spreading his cum over her lips and pubic mound.

'Mmmm that's the best souvenir I could have asked for,' she muttered with a smile as she examined her fingers coated with a mixture of semen and vaginal fluid. Khaled held her in his arms as she looked up and kissed him. His dick was still hard as they fell backwards onto the bed, laying in each other's arms and whispering things to each other in Arabic, Portuguese, English and Italian between kisses until sleep overtook them.