All Comments on 'A Meeting of Minds Ch. 02'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
Eroding barriers

Just so they slowly share more and more, the shock and novelty of the swap descending more and more of inner connection will come out, encapsulation eroding. They totally should learn to access the current state of mind, active short term memory, that sort of thing shouldn't be too far out, and would let them remain coherent on a swap.

And then they could start working together. Would be interesting to read Jackie suggesting Charlie to seduce a girl, she seems rather interested to experience that, and could argue it is a bit unfair she have boyfriend and he has none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wonderful story and concept

I am really enjoying this story and look forward to its continuation. Thank you for this very fun and unique tale.

mole114mole114over 5 years ago
I’m thinking

They will have sex and transfer and when they orgasm together it will break the switch thing lol

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 3 years ago
Love it

Imagination, thot i was the only one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2674 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES