A MFM fantasy

Story Info
Husband and wife want a threesome with another guy.
796 words
3.8
35k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is hard to believe there was a time in my life where I would have even considered a MFM threesome, the thought of myself and a past girlfriend or my wife doing something sexual with another man would never of even been an option.

However, here I am, a husband fantasying about bringing another guy into our bedroom for a threesome?

So where did it begin?

We had been dating for a while and our sex life was amazing and as all couple do, we discussed our fantasies and let our naughty secrets out. It had been a few years before the threesome chat started to filter through and develop into a possibility.

When we was dating and she first brought up that she had a MFM threesome and A MMFF foursome. I was shocked. My then girlfriend, now wife, turns out to be quite the adventurous one. Not only had she played with another girl and 2 guys at the same time, she had played alone with 2 guys at the same.

I wasn't sure how to react. Actually tell a lie, I reacted shocked and didn't want to know the details. I didn't want to know any of her past sexual history (now I'm interested in it all).

Fast forward a few years and now hearing her talk of being with 2 guys makes my cock harder than ever. When I ask how it was, she says she was "going through the motions" when describing what happened, it drives me crazy. I need descriptive details!!!

Did she suck both cocks at the same time?

Was she spit roasted?

Did she enjoy it?

Where did they cum?

Did she cum from being fucked so much?

It's hard to explain the feeling when I hear her stories. Jealous, excited, nervous, left out, naughty, kinky, turned on, horny?

All these emotions run through me every-time we discuss her past, it makes me want to share the moments she's had with her and experience them and make new ones.

Overtime, our fantasy has grown, from signing up for a swingers cruise (twice), creating tumblr accounts where we share our thoughts, writing a blog in our webpage where we document our journey and even joining a swingers dating site has in some way it contributed to the fantasy of a threesome.

Personally I like it all, it's all a turn on in every aspect of where this could go. Thinking of the cruise and knowing anything can happen from threesomes to orgies to sex shows, or sharing naughty and kinky posts on tumblr knowing that thousands of people have the same fantasies be it group sex, swingers or hotwifes, to reading her ideal start to a threesome on her personal blog and understanding what she wants out of this. And lastly, although we didn't use the dating site, it's hot to think one day it could be an option to meet people through it together.

The one thing I have learned is that it's everything to do with my wife. Having a MFM threesome with another woman? It hasn't crossed my mind,

Being part of an orgie without my wife? No chance.

What turns me on is her pleasure, and thinking about her being pleasured.

We have fantasied about friends joining us, which is rare, normally we just talk about the threesome without actually associating a person or a face, we talk about her sucking a cock, or being fucked from behind while she's bent over blowing me, but most of the time there is never any face or description about the person when we're fantasing.

On occasion when drunk we've discussed people we know and bringing them into the bedroom which makes it feel very taboo!

A few months back we lay side by side in bed and kissed, touched each-other, masturbated, dirty talked and fantasied in detail about one of our friends joining us. My wife thinks he's hot and has said if she was single she would hook up with him. I think he's a nice guy and down to earth and would be fun to bring him in.

We discussed would he be up for it? Would he tell our mutual friends? Where? When? How?

As the talking continued, my cock got harder and she got wetter, the moans got louder.

I'm not really sure what made me cum?

Was it my wife talking about sucking his cock and then kissing me or was it hearing her moan and cum while touching herself thinking about his cock thrusting deep inside soaking pussy?

Whatever it was it was hot. kinky, emotional, and we both agreed we need to make it happen and make our threesome fantasy with another guy become a reality.

To be continued