A Midlife Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw fuck."

My leg bent at the knee, opening myself wider. I wasn't sure what the towel covered now. Certain that he could see my pussy, wet and hot in its rising demand to have its ache attended to.

AJ took his time. Giving my tits attention that seemed to go on forever and my pussy cried out to have his cock filling it. It was hard not to reach down there and get myself off.

I gasped as his hands returned to my thighs and my head turned to the side to look at him. I was greeted by the realisation he'd somehow removed his trousers. A beautiful hard circumcised cock protruded from him, dancing merrily of its own accord.

"Fuck." I gasped wanting to grab it.

He lifted my still straight leg, bending it at the knee and guided it to the side. Now I was wide open to his gaze and he took the towel away.

I shuddered with excitement as his hand rode up the inside of my thigh on a film of oil and fingers brushed over my slit.

"Uhh."

I spasmed, arching my back. Fingers circled my pussy and I stared at his cock. Just inches from my face. He saw where my eyes lay.

"Touch it if you're ready."

As if on autopilot my hand reached out and enclosed it in my fist. It felt like a rod of steel covered in soft flesh. Smooth and intriguing. His crown seemed to point and stare at me. My mouth watered as a finger made its first foray into me.

I tugged on him, watching his balls move inside his taut sack.

"Uhh."

Deeper, massaging my inner flesh while his palm pressed over my still hidden clit.

"Fuck." I squeaked again.

My body was writhing, trying to press down tighter on his hand. His other came up to my face, stroking my cheek and running a finger over my slightly parted lips. I sucked it, licking his fingertip, tasting my own fluids, before he again slid it away over my face.

His fingers were seeking my clit, teasing it from its protective little hood. Delicate movements excited me beyond imagination.

"The body can be massaged internally as easily as externally."

He could call it what he wanted. It was a finger fuck. And it was fucking delightful.

His hand went into my hair and around the back of my head. I accepted its guidance, twisting so that his cock came to my mouth and I took it in.

AJ rocked his hips ever so gently. Fucking my mouth as my tongue played around his crown. Fingers delved into my pussy, rubbing over excited nerves and drawing out my juice onto my vulva in rhythm with my lips riding back and forth along his shaft.

That I was paying for this was forgotten. That AJ had supplied this service to potentially hundreds of sad lonely women just like me mattered not one jot. For just a few hours this beautiful man was mine.

I sucked his cock for what seemed like an age. Just enjoying the feel of his crown on my tongue and the taste of his oozing fluids.

All the while fingers continued to excite my pussy, teasing my clit and spreading my juices into the slick film of oil that now covered me entirely.

There came the point I could take no more.

"Please, fuck me."

"How would you like it? Any particular position?" He asked taking a condom from the side.

It was almost clinical. But I was beyond caring now. I would have happily ridden a cowgirl sex machine in front of a stadium audience if it would alleviate my maddening desire.

"I don't mind."

The condom went on with a slickness that reminded me just how often he did this.

"Then we should make use of the oils."

AJ climbed onto the bed and lay on top of me, between my open legs. Our bodies slid against one another in the slick film. I lifted my knees and opened my legs as wide as possible to accommodate him. I was so wet and oily, his cock just eased its way into me.

"Mmmm."

His body glided over mine, lubricated by the massaging oils. My hands explored his body, his arms, his back, fingertips caressing his muscles, squeezing his arse cheeks. That glorious shaft eased in and out of me, each time a little faster and more thrusting than the last. A slow methodical build-up. Almost mechanical.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

The oil covering my body lubricated his movements against me. His whole body somehow caressed me. It felt so sensuous. Slippery. Super sexy.

"Oh God."

He was deep and fast. My pressure building and building.

"Don't stop."

I writhed beneath him, my thighs just sliding around his hips as I lifted my feet, hooking my ankles behind his back to take him even deeper.

Next to my face, he grunted with every thrust into my pussy. His hot breath struck my neck like a furnace.

"Oh fuck."

I came with such force I thought I was going to pee all over him.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I'm cuming."

My muscles spasmed, uncontrolled jolts bounced me about on the bed and my legs kicked wildly in the air as though searching for some hidden surface to brace myself against.

AJ slowed. Still fucking me but with less vigour. A gentle ease down until he lay there, pinning me with his hard, still unspent cock.

"Why don't you turn over?" He whispered.

"Kneel so I can pleasure you from behind."

"Okay.

I'd like that."

I was already burning as he lifted himself away and I rolled onto my stomach. Hands took my hips and guided me up onto my knees. Fingers caressed my vulva, still in the film of oil.

"Oh my God."

I was still high from the first time as his cock found my entrance and pushed in again. A hand gripped my thigh, holding me firmly in place. Another caressed my cheeks, fingers exploring my crack, finding my arse ring.

"Uhh."

I shuddered, about to protest that it wasn't my thing as eased by the oil, his digit broke my barrier.

"Fuck."

It was inside my arse, just up to the second joint, massaging my internal wall, pressing against his shaft in the adjacent tunnel.

I lifted my head and staring ahead, wide-eyed, I gasped for air.

AJ fucked me for all he was worth leaving me screaming with delight as his balls swung, hitting my clit. The slap of our flesh rang in my ears.

"Fuck yes.

Yes.

Oh, God."

For some, being taken from behind is impersonal. A little like being a bitch in a porn video. I rather liked it. Without the contact of face to face, I could concentrate only on my pleasure. And with a stranger I had no romantic connection to, it felt even more appropriate.

Again I came.

"Uhhh."

Violently, with my body shuddering out of control. I think I nearly lost consciousness as this expert took me higher than I'd imagined, before emptying his load into the thin little latex balloon separating us. I felt every throb, every squirt. Then the warmth of it in my pussy. A tear of sheer joy trickled down my cheek as he withdrew his penetrating appendages and caressed my back again.

"Was that good?" He asked.

"Fucking wonderful." I said truthfully.

"Thank you.

Thank you so much."

It felt strange thanking a man for sex. For fucking me. But it was how I felt. So grateful.

AJ took a shower first, then I went to wash away the oils and my sweat. When I returned he was dressed and packed. The messy sheet was gone from the bed. Carefully folded and back in his bag for disposal.

"Thank you again.

That was an amazing experience."

It had been. In a way, it'd been impersonal. No kissing. He hadn't eaten me out. But what he had done had been expertly executed. I'd been lifted to a high, slowly, precisely. Then dropped over a cliff into a sea of delight even the Bell Boy hadn't achieved.

"Book me again." He smiled.

"It's a delight when a client is as pretty as you."

He probably said that to all his customers but suddenly I was feeling special. I blushed. Crazy when I think that I was standing there as naked as the day I was born.

"Thank you. I will."

He let himself out and I swooned, falling onto the bed in a happy daze.

Five

"You look happy tonight?"

I looked up at Chrissy realising I'd been smiling to myself. It'd been twenty-four hours since my experience with AJ and I was still on a high.

"Sorry.

I was just thinking about next week." I lied.

"Our new investors are coming to review our expansion plans."

Chrissy rolled her eyes.

"Boring.

It's Saturday. You should get yourself out and find a man. Get yourself a good seeing to."

"Chrissy." I exclaimed with feigned horror.

"I'm just saying."

"I'm happy as I am thanks."

"You'll dry up." She laughed.

That might have been a worry a few weeks ago. Now it was the least of my problems. Just the thought of AJ or the Bell Boy was enough to soak my panties.

"You stick to worrying about keeping Jake happy and I'll worry about keeping my... about my needs."

For five years I'd hidden away, writing myself off as old and unattractive. That chance meeting with Chris had awakened something inside me. Not just a need. It'd made me more observant of the people around me. Of the men. Sure. I'd always noticed the married types in hotels looking for any chance they had. Usually boring, potbellied middle-aged men who couldn't even satisfy their wives. The Mikes of this world.

Now, however, I noticed the younger guys who looked at me. Guys who could easily pull a hot girl of their own age. I'm sure there was some of the 'older woman' fantasy involved, but it still required that older woman to be fanciable. I finally understood that I still was.

"I'm going out with some girls from work next week. Who knows. Your old mum might surprise you."

"Girls?

You should go with the guys. Not married old farts no one is going to look at."

The doorbell rang and I was rescued from any more interference in my sex life.

"That'll be Jake. He's staying over.

Hope you don't mind." She called skipping towards the door.

Of course he is. And as for mind, Chrissy hadn't asked my opinion in a long while. Then came the guilt that I might listen to them again.

The following Friday was my night out with the girls from work I'd told Chrissy about. Except there were no girls. Just me looking my best in a busy bar hoping to find someone who could satisfy the ever-growing need inside me.

My head still told me I should be looking for someone my age. Subconsciously I was becoming obsessed with younger guys. The Bell Boy had done that to me. He'd shown me I could still attract youth. And the compliments I'd received with my dalliance paying for it had just reinforced the idea.

I bought a drink and took a prominent seat where anyone coming in and out would see me. I looked good. A blouse that showed my figure, coupled with a tight skirt that rode up when I sat to display my bare legs. Heels aided my posture when I was standing up.

And it was still awkward. I felt like meat on display in a butcher's shop. Looking around and realising that pretty much everyone else, men and women, were doing the same didn't help. And being one of the few alone wasn't the confidence build I needed.

I'd all but given up and decided the route to satisfaction might be my Visa card again when I noticed someone looking at me. A few lads had glanced in my direction. I'd even had a couple of smiles. But this one hadn't taken his eyes off me. He was young. Christ, he was young. But he looked damn good.

I forced myself to smile and hold his gaze for a moment. I could feel myself reddening with embarrassment but it had to be done if this wasn't to end with me running out to the safety of a taxi ride home.

Oh my God. He was smiling back, beckoning me over. Swallowing back my fear I stood up, holding myself purposefully upright to accentuate my figure and went across to where the young lad was sitting.

"Wow. You're looking great." He said.

"Let me get you a fresh drink."

"Thank you. Pink gin please." I said sitting down next to him.

My stomach churned with the nervousness of a teen on her first date.

"I'm Ben."

"Anna."

I was blushing. How stupid did I look? A mature woman, sitting with someone who looked to be barely out of school, red in the face with embarrassment.

"You gotta be the best-looking girl here. I couldn't take my eyes off you. Sorry. I just felt I had to say that."

"Hardly a girl am I." I smirked.

"Shouldn't you be chatting up someone more like that?"

I indicated to a blonde around Chrissy's age. All short skirt and tits hanging out.

Ben didn't even look.

"Nah. I know what I like. And so what if you're what? Ten years older? Just another number at the end of the day."

Ten? More like twenty or more. I didn't bother telling him.

"Well, it doesn't bother me if it doesn't you."

I leaned in a little closer as the bartender returned with my drink.

An hour later and we were done with awkward small talk. We both knew why we were here and Ben was brave enough to make the suggestion.

"So. You wanna come back to mine?"

In the taxi, Ben struggled to keep his hands to himself. His keenness was appreciated even if I wasn't so sure about entertaining our driver.

I pushed his hand away when it groped a tit in full sight of the rearview mirror. Instead, I opted to tolerate it caressing the inside of my thigh where it was out of sight.

"Can't you wait?" I whispered.

"You're just too hot."

It slid higher, pushing my skirt with it. I swallowed and held my face rigid as I looked at the mirror, seeing the driver's eyes reflected back at me. The edge of Ben's hand was rubbing against my pussy through my panties.

"You're so fucking wet." He whispered in my ear.

I squirmed with excitement, gripping his wrist to pull his hand back lower.

"Shush."

Thankfully we pulled up at his house and I scrambled out, grateful to be left alone for a moment.

I paid the taxi and followed Ben up the steps to a grand Victorian townhouse.

"Your parents aren't in are they?" Christ. Why hadn't I thought of that earlier?

"They're in Spain for a week. They've got a holiday apartment out there."

"Thank God for that."

The idea of meeting his mum and finding her to be my age or younger was positively terrifying.

"It's just us.

Come on in."

The inside was quite lush. Clearly a family home but still not without expense. Rich wood furniture sat against pastel walls and several doors lay open into other rooms. A lounge to the side and at the far and I could make out the kitchen sitting in darkness.

We hadn't even made it out of the hallway and again Ben's hands were on me, around my waist from behind, then up to fondle my tits as he kissed my neck. This time I let him have his grope, enjoying the kneading of my flesh even if it did lack a little finesse.

"Ooh. That's nice." I said letting my hands reach behind me to rub at his bulge.

"And so is that." I exclaimed.

"It's all yours."

He stepped away from me and without any embarrassment he dropped his trousers, kicking them from his feet. He lacked subtlety and was over-eager but I was finding I didn't care. Especially now as to my delight, his cock bounced free, pointing out from under his shirt like an accusing finger.

Still. I asked the obvious to be the responsible adult.

"Are you sure you want to do this"

I asked drawing a chair out from where it sat tucked under a small writing desk. I walked around it, posing and watching Ben slowly stroking his meat.

"I'm old enough to be your mother."

I sat down, my head filling with an idea as I took control.

"Nothing wrong with your age. You still look hot as fuck."

"Good enough to eat?"

He stared.

"Oh yeah."

I sat forward on the chair and peeled my skirt up, slowly revealing my thighs. Step by step, until my panties were revealed. Only then did I spread my feet giving him free access.

"Then eat me." I said seductively.

He knelt between my legs and put his hands on my thighs. His eyes flitted up momentarily to check it was real. That I really was inviting him. For the first time, I saw his cheeks redden. His natural fears and self-doubt finally creeping to the fore. Perhaps we weren't all that different.

His head went down and I felt his tongue on the inside of my thigh.

"Uhh."

My head rolled back as he traced a line along the hem of my panty crotch. His spittle cooled my flesh as it evaporated.

"That's it. Take it slow."

My hand went to his head and gripped his hair as teeth nibbled at the material directly over my slit. Little tugs followed by presses into my pussy that made me flinch. He licked the damp cotton and breathed in my scent. His hands now confidently caressed my thighs, fingers just threatening to invade under the edges of my panties.

"That's right. That's just what I want."

I let my head swoon. Just enjoyed the sensation as he continued to explore me. I hoped he had no siblings likely to return. I couldn't imagine what I'd do if the front door swung open to a brother or sister finding me with Ben's head buried in my pussy in their hallway.

The thought passed, carried away with a feeling of euphoria. I pushed my legs even wider wanting him to eat me with all that hunger which came with youth.

"Wait."

His fumbling at the garment blocking his way was distracting me.

"I think you need better access."

I moved him back and closed my legs, kicking my shoes off.

"Take them off." I instructed.

Ben took hold of my panties as I momentarily lifted myself for him to pull them away. They glided down my smooth legs until I lifted my feet out of them. Then I opened my legs once again.

"Oh fucking hell."

He gasped in disbelief. Just staring at my pussy. Cooler air and his eyes on me sent my stomach into excited summersaults.

"That's so fucking..."

The spell broke and he went down on me. His tongue parted my labia and licked up my leaking juices.

"Mmmm. That's it." I said softly stroking his hair.

"Lick it."

A few weeks ago I'd been grateful. Happy to lay back and accept. Now I was taking charge. Telling him what I wanted. And he was only too eager to please.

"Oh, that's good. Keep doing it."

His tongue pressed inside, his lips kissing my pussy, then up to seek out my clit.

"Uhh."

His tongue flicked at it, sending it into overheat. Soft, pleasurable wet kisses. A warm tingle that reached up into my belly.

"I want to cum in your mouth."

Ben virtually consumed me at that and it became a whole-body experience. My breath quickened and became ragged. My nipples swelled and hardened till they positively ached.

"Oh fuck yes."

I found myself racing towards the cliff edge at lightning speed.

"Uhh.

Oh god."

It hit like a tsunami, shaking my legs until they clamped around his head. My hand held him in place.

"Uhh."

The wave hit my brain and fuzzed its thoughts until the feeling subsided.

"Wow."

Ben looked up smiling. I could see my wetness around his lips and on his chin.

"Was that okay?"

"Oh yes. It was perfect."

Shall we go upstairs?" He offered.

"Not yet. I haven't finished with this chair."

I was feeling like a circus performer. A horny whore. And it was making me so fucking hot.

I took my top off and unhooked my bra, peeling it away slowly to reveal my tits to his hungry eyes.

He raised himself, taking them in his hand.

"Fucking gorgeous." He muttered before slowly licking my nipple. Then he took it between his lips and sucked.

"Mmm."

Now I could reach his cock and I took it in my hand. It was already leaking and I spread his juices along his shaft as he continued to play with my tits how an executive might play with a stress ball.

I found his sack and squeezed it. Loving the way his cock jumped about on its own.

"You know how to use this?" I teased.

"I'll show you."

"Go on then."

I stood up and turned away from him bending forward, still using the chair as a prop. Reaching a hand behind me I pulled my skirt up over my back and offered him my arse and pussy. I spread my feet.

"Fuck me." I ordered, enjoying my moment of mastery over him.