A Midlife Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was great.

Now go and I'll deal with my daughter."

Chrissy didn't even raise an eyebrow at seeing Alfie as he came down the stairs. I let him out with a deeply satisfied smile and with one last lingering look at his cute bum, I closed the door and turned back towards Chrissy.

"Nice car." She said as the powerful V8 burst into life outside.

"Young.

Not the car. That's old."

She was staring straight at me as though it were her who was the mother here."

"He's young."

I reddened.

"Younger than the car in fact." She pushed on.

I walked past her, avoiding her smirking look and went towards the kitchen. I needed tea.

"Guys my age are either married or letches." I said defensively.

"Married ones never let themselves go. Always too used to keeping secrets. And the letches... well. That speaks for itself."

I looked at her slightly shocked.

"What do you know about married men?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders as if it was nothing.

"He was the one cheating. Not me.

It was only the once."

She considered for a moment."

"Sorry. Twice. Once at his house and once in the car. That was just a blow job though. Not sure if that counts."

"Of course it bloody counts.

Christ."

I didn't know whether to chastise her or compliment her on her ability to attract so many men.

"It's like bees round the honey pot. Just how many men have you had...

No. Don't answer that. I don't want to know."

"Oh, mum. The world changed. Queen Victoria's dead. We girls don't need to be all chastity and coy anymore. We can get out there and be just like the guys."

Then she brought me right back to reality with a bump.

"It's what you're doing. Isn't it?"

I couldn't deny that. Four men in a few months. And I'd need another in a few weeks. If I kept going I'd surpass any total Chrissy had knocked up before Easter.

She held out my skirt grinning.

"Did you drop this last night?"

"Fuck."

I snatched it from her hand as if it'd make it go away.

"You can pick up your own knickers. They're probably still wet. Ew."

How stupid could I have been to leave my clothes littering the floor? I screwed the skirt up like an old cloth and pushed it to the side before collecting the rest of my clothes from where I'd dropped them.

"Yeah. Well, perhaps I should find someone a little more steady instead of..."

"Wait. So he wasn't the one from the other night?"

I turned away not wanting to see her accusing eyes.

"No." I admitted quietly.

"Wow, mum. Sampling the market."

"Yeah well, I'm not proud of it. But you're not the only one who needs a sex life.

And how can you criticise me? You must have brought home at least six different guys over the last few years. Not to mention your married chap I didn't even know about."

"It wasn't a criticism." She smirked.

"And you should be proud. It's great you can pull guys my age. And who cares how many? Guys fuck around all the time and they're studs. A girl does it and she's looked at just how you're looking at me now.

It's just wrong. We can have fun too.

Variety is the spice of life as they say."

She sat at the table still enjoying my discomfort.

"Just don't leave your knickers lying in the hall next time."

"It was a skirt and a top. I corrected her.

"And a bra." I added quietly as though it were an afterthought.

I didn't actually know where my panties were.

"Oh sorry.

Did you even have knickers on?"

"Chrissy. Enough."

God. If she'd known I hadn't had any clothes on at all when I came through that door...

She started laughing.

"Sorry mum.

It's just that... Truthfully. I'm impressed. I thought you were just going to slip into old age sad and dried up"

"Chrissy. Stop." I said with frustration at hearing my fears voiced out loud by my daughter.

"It's just sex. Get as much as you can and to hell with convention. Get your brains fucked out. I do."

So that was how Chrissy viewed sex? Getting your brains fucked out?

I don't know why I was so embarrassed. So what if I was having fun with younger guys? Chrissy had more than enough I could criticise her for. More than I even knew about it seemed.

I still hadn't forgotten her experimental phase. At least that's what I called it. In reality, a night spent with her best friend Tina. No doubt I was expected to believe she'd just stayed over. But as with Jake and one or two others, I'd been treated to enough sounds emanating from her room to know they'd done much more than sleep.

I think it was a fling that only lasted a few weeks before another lad appeared on the scene. Oliver, I think his name had been. Tina I'd seen with her own boyfriend not long after so neither of them was what you called call serious about same-sex relationships.

I guess it was a generational thing. People her age were much looser with their attitudes. They were more open to ideas that didn't fit my norm. And I was beginning to realise that far from it being slightly misjudged, they were fucking happier than I'd been at that age.

I think I drew the line at seducing any of my female friends, but I was keen on finding my happiness. Perhaps she was right.

"Perhaps I should introduce you to Tinder." She smirked.

"It's a meat market for the randy. Pick a guy. Meet up and..."

"No thank you. I'm fine as I am."

Another week passed. Chrissy took several opportunities to tease me about Alfie and the others. Though her tone changed. It was more curiosity and I did eventually admit to Ben and Chris the bellboy.

I'd also slowly and painfully given a few details under her relentless questioning. My being pressed against highrise windows had excited her. I'd even admitted to being fucked on our table, a tease I couldn't resist when she was eating. For a moment she'd just looked down at it. Then surprised me with, "Hot."

AJ I kept to myself. I didn't regret it, but I was never going to admit I'd paid for sex.

"So the bellboy was the first?"

She was gawping. Always to exploit my moments of embarrassing revelations.

"Yes. Since your dad. I already told you."

I curled my feet under myself in the chair, preparing for yet another interrogation.

"Wow.

Pulling the hotel staff. That's awesome."

"He pulled me."

He had. I was certain of that now. He'd been a player. I still didn't regret it.

"So he's why you like young guys?"

Chrissy was sitting on the floor cross-legged looking up at me with that eager-to-know-everything face.

"He's why I know young guys like me.

As you said. It's just sex."

"So that's three. What's the plan going forward."

"I don't know. Just fun for a while."

I grinned.

"So more one-nighters with young guys my age."

"Maybe.

Yes. Probably."

"Wouldn't you like someone a little more regular? I mean, when the mood gets you there can't always be someone around. Someone a bit more reliable you can call on. Someone where you could get it whenever you felt the urge?"

"Maybe. But at the moment I'm rather enjoying that I can get lads your age. I just don't want one as a long-term partner though. That wouldn't work."

"I wasn't thinking partner. Just...a fuck buddy."

"A what?

I can't believe I'm having this conversation with my own daughter."

"Well?"

She was grinning madly at me.

"Wouldn't you like a fit young guy you could just fuck regularly without complications?

Like I do with Jake?"

"So Jake's just a fuck buddy? And there was me thinking he was your boyfriend."

Her attitude to sex seemed so blasé. So modern.

"Boyfriend, fuck buddy? Surely it's all the same when it's not intended as long term." She shrugged.

"Not like I'm gonna marry him or anything."

"Christ. I think I've raised a monster."

"No. Just someone with a healthy attitude to sex. And you gave me your divine body to make it possible."

"Yeah, well, yours is a newer model."

"Oh, mother. You've hardly aged at all. All my mates think you're hot."

"Do they now."

"Yeah. Jake fancies the pants off you. Even Tina said she would."

I coloured up.

"Think I'll just stick with boys if it's all the same with you."

"You don't know what you're missing."

By the Friday I was convinced Chrissy was building to some big revelation. Some secret that she wanted to share. I dreaded what it might be.

When it came it was nothing I could have expected.

"Mum.

Do you ever think about doing something completely outrageous?"

Chrissy tucked her long legs up under herself. She was red in the face, a blush that reached all the way down to her tee shirt.

"I think we've established that I've already done that."

I replied hoping she'd elaborate, yet fearing what she would reveal.

"Even more outrageous."

"What are you talking about? I'm not following you."

Chrissy swallowed. I could see it was going to be something truly er... well. Outrageous."

"I was thinking about the regular fuck buddy idea."

"Was you now."

Christ. Did she have someone in mind?

"And I was talking to Jake about it."

I was colouring up without a clue why.

"About?"

I rolled my hand in the air, willing her to say what was on her mind.

"You watch porn right?"

"Jesus.

That's... personal.

No.

Yes.

Maybe."

I shook my head and clasped it in disbelief that I was having this conversation."

"Of course you do. Everyone does. I do. I admit it."

"I know you do. You never cleared your history when you were younger and used my laptop."

She bit her lower lip.

"Yeah. Sorry about that.

Anyway.

You've seen the videos... the ones where..."

She was struggling.

"Jake thinks you're a MILF."

I smirked. Embarrassed that her boyfriend thought so. Even more so that I liked the idea that he did.

"And...

He fits your profile. Young."

She kept staring at me waiting for a reaction.

"And I've seen the way you look at him."

"Perhaps if he didn't follow you around the house half naked I wouldn't have to."

I could see her eyes willing me to get the message.

"I said he could..." She said quietly.

She was glowing red.

"Could? Could what?"

"Do you." Her face broke into an embarrassed smirk.

"Do I..."

The penny dropped.

"You mean DO me?

Sorry? You told your boyfriend he could sleep with your mum?"

"Kinda. Yeah."

I was stunned.

"With conditions."

"Wha... what conditions?"

Fuck. Had I just asked that? My head had been screaming NO. That should have been my answer. My only answer.

"That... I'm there." Chrissy said with a grin.

I didn't quite know what to say and found myself just staring at her. Was this my daughter?

"Like in the videos." She added.

"The mum and daughter ones where they seduce the boyfriend."

She bit her lower lip.

"Oh God. I'm so embarrassed.

She buried her face in her hands and her long hair cascaded down covering her from my sight.

"Are you suggesting I have sex with your boyfriend?"

I was still struggling to believe I'd heard her right. And to my horror, my pussy was spasming at that thought. I was starting to think there might be something wrong with me.

"While you... watch?"

She made some strange animal grunting sound of total embarrassment before looking up over the tops of her hands.

"I was thinking I would join in. You know. We'd do him together."

Again I sat in silence. Too flabbergasted to respond.

"As I said before. It's not like I'm going to marry him. He's just... a fuck buddy. Fun for while I'm young. Or someone new comes along.

And I don't mind sharing."

"I er..."

I looked around as if hoping a hole would open up and swallow me.

"Erm."

The mad thing was that I couldn't actually bring myself to say no. Christ.

"I mean we wouldn't do anything. Maybe a bit of kissing. The boys like that. But nothing else. That'd be wrong. Mother and daughter. Ew. But we've always been open about sex, and we don't worry about being naked in front of one another so... would it be so wrong?

I mean we know each other fucks. Everyone does. And if we're already comfortable seeing each other naked... why not just take one more step?

And Jake would love it."

"I'm sure he would.

Sorry. Are we doing this because Jake wants to?"

"No. It was my idea. I just think it'd be fun. But he does think you're hot. And I'm pretty sure you've thought about it.

He'd be someone on tap. Save you having to go out looking for new guys all the time."

"On tap? So you want it to be a regular thing?"

"Why not?"

I glanced away momentarily trying not to laugh.

"And you're okay watching me having sex?" I was incredulous.

"You'd see me as well."

Christ, I felt hot. And my pussy was watering like an upended watering can. Every sane thought in my head was telling me to end this conversation now but I just couldn't.

"And you're okay with that?"

Well, yeah. Or I wouldn't be suggesting it."

I shook my head again. Still unbelieving that a daughter of mine could come up with such an insane proposition. Then again. That I was excited and aroused by it suddenly made it seem less unlikely someone sharing my genes wouldn't.

"We both know the other does it. Why pretend otherwise." She added hopefully.

"It's just sex."

"Fucking hell, Chrissy. I don't know. That's some stretch of..."

I threw my hands up in despair.

"I don't know what."

She put her hands in front of her face and peeked at me through parted fingers.

"But not a no?"

Her one visible eye stared at me and I felt myself shaking. The want was taking control of my whole body.

My head was racing.

"And when did you have this planned for?"

"It's not exactly what I'd call a plan. But... tomorrow?"

I was quivering at the prospect of another young stud. Of Jake. I wanted to say no. I tried so hard to be sensible and say she was out of order even suggesting it. But my mouth spoke for my clit, not my head.

"I'm... open to the idea."

Chrissy looked relieved and put her hands down.

"Great. I'll bring him back after the pub. About ten. Of course, it'll have to be a surprise. A normal evening and you come in when I've got him naked and he thinks it's just me and him."

"Not a plan you said.

There's a lot of detail there for not a plan."

"Okay. It's a plan. I've had time on my hands. What can I say?

I've been trying to get the courage up to ask you all week.

After I saw that Alfie kid, and we talked."

"You realise Jake might have only been saying he would. That this might... go horribly wrong."

"He means it. We've talked about it."

Again I stared in amazement.

"Christ. You talked about it? You and Jake discussed having sex with me?"

"Yeah."

I struggled to respond to the idea of them discussing me in the throes of orgasm.

"Well fuck."

I shook my head.

"Christ. What am I doing?"

"Having fun. Trying new things.

He wants a threesome. I want a threesome. I bet you want a threesome. What better way?"

"Ha. Can't say until a moment ago I'd ever thought about threesomes."

I hadn't. Not seriously. And certainly not with the third person being my daughter

"Well now would be a good time to start.

Don't let me down."

She almost skipped in her chair.

"This is going to be awesome."

With that, she leapt up and threw her arms around me.

"You can never tell anyone about this." I said with sudden seriousness.

"And neither can Jake."

"We won't. I promise."

I patted her back to say we'd hugged enough and she let go.

"Those videos online aren't real you know. They're porn stars pretending to be mother and daughter."

Chrissy laughed.

"Maybe the ones you watch."

There were real ones? She was joking, wasn't she?

Oh my God. What had I just agreed to?

Nine

I showered and moisturised before wrapping my dressing gown around myself and going back downstairs. To be honest I was doing it on autopilot. The same nervous fear I'd felt in that motel room with AJ had returned with a vengeance. Chrissy had planned this to the minute, even texting me as they left the pub.

I was just in time as the door opened and Chrissy came in with Jake.

"Hi. Mrs Cross."

"Hello, Jake."

I smiled, crossing my legs. His eyes flitted down as a knee and a little of my thigh became exposed. In that moment I knew Chrissy was right. He did have the hots for me. It was right there on his face. And mine was prickling with an almighty blush.

And Jesus. Didn't he look good as he took his jacket off? My heart skipped at the thought I would soon have my hands on his chest.

The doubts had been with me since Chrissy had first suggested it yesterday. Again and again, we'd spoken about it and she'd reassured me this was for real. Now I hoped to god it was, or I was going to be in for the embarrassment of a lifetime.

I leapt up and pulled Chrissy back into the room as Jake went on ahead up the stairs.

"You really want to do this?"

I whispered with a terrified look.

"Yes.

It's gonna be great, Mum.

Come up in exactly ten."

She hurried off before Jake noticed she wasn't following and I fell back against the wall trying to decide if I was clinically certifiable.

If I was, the madness was hereditary. My stomach did backflips.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God."

I was scared. I was horny. I was shaking with terror. I was quivering with delighted anticipation. I was a jumbled mess of emotions when after a carefully timed ten minutes, I took my glasses off and climbed the stairs as quietly as possible. My knees were shaking. This was it. The moment I had to go in there and get naked with my daughter and her boyfriend... fuck buddy... whatever.

Right on cue, I was outside Chrissy's room. This was lunacy I knew. But was it any madder than fucking a stranger in a hotel, or paying for an escort? Was it madder than putting myself on offer in a pub to the local studs? I'd done some things in the past couple of months and none of them were things I should be proud of. But the sex had been amazing. And without question, I wanted more. I wanted this.

Inside I could hear giggling and laughing. Jake was saying something I couldn't make out.

Should I wait a minute or two longer? No. Stay with Chrissy's plan I decided.

I took a deep breath to steady my nerves and pushed my hair away from my face. I had to prepare for what would greet me. My legs felt like jelly as I decided it was now or never.

I opened the door.

An obviously surprised and unclothed Jake was laid on the bed with Chrissy, equally naked, knelt between his legs slowly sucking him off. She didn't even hesitate at my arrival.

For a second the vision held me transfixed. The same shock that held Jake in place. Then the sight of fresh naked male flesh took hold of me at a primal level.

I tugged the cord on my robe and flicked it back over my shoulders to fall to the floor before he panicked and fled.

"Mrs Cross."

Jake had the look of a rabbit caught in the headlights as Chrissy finally lifted her head to look around. She was smiling, hand still caressing his cock.

"Perhaps call me Anna from now on." I replied climbing onto the bed next to them.

I instantly put my hand on his leg, brushing the covering of hairs before squeezing firm muscles.

"Mmm. Nice." I commented.

"This is gonna make your night." Chrissy said to him.

"And mine." I added.

Chrissy giggled like a schoolchild as she moved aside to make more room for me. She continued holding his cock, angling it towards me, offering it. I bent forward, momentarily studying it. A good size, straight, with a neat ball bag pulled taut by his erection. I was becoming a connoisseur of young men's cocks. Not quite to my daughter's apparent expert level but I was getting there.

"Nice." I complimented him.

I put my tongue at its base and drew a wet line along the underside up to his crown.