A Midlife Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben was eager, pressing up against my butt, positioning his crown against my slit before thrusting himself deep into me. It was an inexperienced entry, but also deeply satisfying.

"Uhh fuck."

I gripped the back of the chair and pressed my butt back against him to take every last millimetre of his cock inside me.

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out Anna." He gasped with a heavy breath.

"God, I hoped so."

His hands gripped around my thighs and he thrust at me again.

"Uhh."

Then again, the slap of flesh against flesh echoed around the high hallway.

"Fuck me."

With the vigour of youth, he answered my demands, delivering on his promise. Hard, fast thrusts that left me unsteady on my feet.

"Aw yes. Do it." I begged.

He took up a determined rhythm, grunting as he rammed his cock into me with force. Over and over. His fingers dug into my flesh as I hung on to the chair for support.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

I noticed the mirror for the first time and saw my reflected image. Bare legs held rigidly, my arse bouncing as Ben impacted against it. My tits swung as they hung down, dancing to each delightful shudder riding up my spine.

"Oh God yes.

Keep going."

I saw my face. Usually so controlled and neat. Now wide-eyed with my mouth hanging open as I gasped. Suddenly I saw myself in a new light. How this young lad saw me. They were great legs. And my tits still had firmness as they swayed under me. I was attractive. Fuckable.

Behind me, Ben looked powerful. His height and well-shaped frame dominated my smaller build. Strong legs drove his cock into me.

I felt like a porn star.

"So fucking tight." He muttered.

"So juicy."

I could feel myself building. Pressure and heat. It became hard to think about anything other than my pleasure. I felt euphoric as the fucking became all-consuming.

"It's so big inside me."

My back arched and I clenched my fingers and toes. Just as I thought I could take no more, suddenly the tension released.

"Fuck."

Pulses of joy raced through me and I wobbled about on unsteady feet.

"Yes."

I shuddered and weakened, slipping from Ben's grip. I spun quickly and dropped to my knees. Tearing off the condom I took his cock in my mouth, just wanting to taste him. I run my tongue around his crown, sensing the throb of impending orgasm. I run my lips down his length and back up over his tip, releasing him just in time.

"Aw fuck." He grunted.

Cum splattered on my tits in an explosion. So much of it, I wondered if he'd been saving it up somewhere since puberty.

"Jesus. I think I've just emptied you for a year." I laughed.

"Christ. That was good."

He flopped down on the floor and lay back to catch his breath while I watched his cock wilt and die, proudly knowing I'd done that.

Fuck Anna. That was the best."

I run my fingers through his cum, spreading it over my skin before collecting some on my forefinger and tentatively licking it away.

When I'd been married I hadn't been keen on the taste of cum. Certainly, I didn't swallow. Perhaps something had changed in me over the five years, or perhaps Mike just hadn't been the best tasting. Whichever, I now liked the sharp kick it gave my taste buds.

Ben was watching. Fascinated. I giggled like an excited child.

"Okay. I'm done with the hallway. Shall we go upstairs and see if I can get that monster of yours awake again."

Six

Chrissy turned as I came in the door. She hadn't been expecting me that much was clear. She was naked except for a pair of panties and for a moment I realised how much she looked like me. Lighter skin tones that complemented her blonde hair, but the same body shape. The same tits.

"Mum. Where were you last night?" She smirked as if she guessed what I'd been up to.

"I stayed at a friend's."

"Didn't think you had it in you at your age."

"Forty-four isn't that old."

I didn't deny what she was insinuating though. Why shouldn't she know her mother could still get it?

"No Jake this weekend?"

"He's away with his parents. Just me and my mum this week. Unless you have other plans?"

I smiled.

"No. Nothing more for now."

"Good. I'll get dressed and we can go shopping."

That was code for Mum's paying. I knew it well.

"Make me tea first. I need to take a shower and get changed."

I did just that, washing away any evidence of the mad crazy night I'd just experienced. To be honest I would have loved to crawl into my bed and sleep for a few hours. But Chrissy would be waiting downstairs ready to spend my money.

I drank my tea quickly while Chrissy dressed then grabbed my car keys.

"Town?"

"Anywhere there's a clothes shop."

"Why? You rarely wear any." I smirked.

"Mother."

She picked her bag up and slinging it over her shoulder headed out the door. I glanced her over. Winter was fast approaching and still, she wore less than I did in the middle of summer. Youth. Had I been that impervious to chilly winds at her age? I'm sure I hadn't.

"Don't you ever wear a coat? Or trousers?"

"Only in winter.

You're getting old mum."

I glanced up at the grey clouds. It was unintentional. I knew that. But her words hurt right now and I knew it wouldn't be long before my hair colour matched the sky and the Ben's of this world wouldn't take a second look at me. I needed to make the most of this awakening while I could.

Shopping was fun, if expensive. Each of us vying to influence the other's choice of dress. For me, it was to cover yards of bare flesh on my daughter and teach her the concept of modesty.

Chrissy on the other hand seemed determined to show off my legs and tits. I didn't admit it but I would have loved to have been able to dress how she suggested, but I was realistic. Mutton dressed as lamb wasn't a good look. I did readily take some tips on the fashion of youth when it came to style and accessories though.

We stopped at a little independent for tea and a sandwich. A cosy corner by the window in comfy chairs I could relax in.

"So who is he?"

"Who?"

"Oh come on mum. You never stop out. And you're still a looker. It's obvious you were with someone."

"You think I'm a looker?"

"Yeah. Jake thinks your hot. And even I'd do you.

God, I hope I look that good when I'm your age.

So come on. Spill the beans."

I reddened and the grin I couldn't stop from invading my face betrayed me. I looked about as if hoping to be rescued from my daughter's interrogation.

"Chrissy.

It was no one. Just... I won't see him again if that's what you want to know."

Her mouth hung open.

"Fuck me, mum. You had a one-night stand?"

I smirked uncontrollably. Sort of proud of myself.

"Wow."

"It's been five years." I excused.

"I can't be celibate forever."

"I know but... a one-night stand. Just... wow.

Good on you."

At least she wasn't disapproving. That would have been awkward.

"Mum's still got it." She teased in a sing-song voice as she danced from side to side in her chair.

"Shush. Don't tell everybody."

"Well, I'm pleased for you. It's about time you saw some action after Dad."

"It was certainly more action than he ever managed." I laughed, warming to her enthusiasm for my happiness.

I wondered if she'd be so pleased if she knew I'd taken to chasing lads half my age.

Seven

Another month and I was desperate for it again. I considered paying for it a second time but dismissed the idea. It'd been great. But awkward and impersonal. What I needed was another Ben. Someone who wanted to fuck me for who I was. Not what I paid. Someone young who would do what I asked. I'd rather enjoyed being in charge instead of being grateful for what some man thought he would give me.

This time I went out with the express intention of being the predator. I was on my own but Ben had given me much more confidence. Even so, sitting in a bar with a drink in a short skirt and heels I felt the exposure even more strongly than I had the last time. I could have been one of those girls illuminated by red lights in Amsterdam.

But it worked. Two guys showed an interest but neither did it for me. One was geeky and the other just looked as though he'd shoot his load and wilt at the first touch of his cock. I looked away from both and they moved on.

Then a new face came from around the other side of the bar and headed straight towards me. It was obvious he'd already spotted me even if I hadn't seen him.

"Hi.

Sitting alone? That doesn't seem right."

"I was hoping it wouldn't be for too long." I replied, my eyes running him up and down approvingly.

"Seems I'm not going to be disappointed."

"Well, I saw you come in about twenty minutes ago so I guess that's long enough?"

I toyed with my glass and smirked.

"Plenty."

He definitely made the grade.

"What do I call you?"

"Alfie."

"Well. Hello Alfie. I'm Anna."

I put my hand up and he took it, kissing it playfully.

"Ha. Are you trying to be my knight in shining armour?"

"Nah.

You know how long it takes to remove armour when you're horny?"

He sat down.

"You think that might be a problem tonight?"

His eyes looked me up and down and I felt my face heating.

"Is for me already."

Now I did blush.

"Wow. You don't hang about do you."

"If one of us has to leave in a hurry in the morning it'd be a shame wasting half the night on talk."

He was grinning, looking straight at me.

"I don't have to rush off anywhere. Do you?"

"Nope.

Still don't want to waste useful time though."

"Useful for what?"

I leaned forward and rested my chin on my hand. I liked his forwardness. It was refreshing.

"Useful for... some fun and games. The kind where I can't wear shining armour.

Or anything else."

My eyes dropped to his chest. He was well-built. Fit. And of course, young. I decided there was little point in wasting any more time.

"Do you have a place?"

"I have a car.

I share a flat so can't go back there."

"Car's fine."

Fuck. I hadn't done it in a car since my first boyfriend. I'd been eighteen.

"Come on then. I know somewhere that's quiet."

I followed him out to his car. A big old American beast. Bright red with chrome wheels and a huge bonnet.

"Nice."

"I watched Smokey and the Bandit a few too many times." He grinned.

"Fucking hard to insure but Dad helps out. He's a car geek as well."

The engine roared and throbbed when it started up. Not unlike the feeling in my groin. I reached over and rubbed his leg as he pulled away.

"You're not bothered than I'm older?"

The age difference had changed from being a thing I feared to something that aroused me when they told me how great I still looked. I got a thrill from making their fantasies about older women come true.

"Fuck no.

Girls my age get all emotional. And they haven't a clue what to do half the time."

He looked across at me and smiled.

"Mature women have experience. They know what they want and how to enjoy it."

I wondered if he would be so keen if he knew I wasn't as experienced as he thought. But then he was correct that I did know what I wanted. And I'd learnt quickly how to enjoy it.

I had no idea where he was taking me. Out of town somewhere, scarily towards my house but not an area I knew well. By the time we were squeezing down a narrow lane I had his trousers open and my hand inside his pants. Already he was oozing pre-cum that covered my hand and his cock as I rubbed and stroked him. The subtle smell of his sex filled the confined space with its aroma. He squirmed on his leather seat.

"This is it." He said pulling into a small patch of bare land surrounded by trees.

"No one ever comes down here. I only know about it because my ol' man used to fish in the lake over there."

In the dark, I couldn't see any lake. And I hadn't come here for the scenery.

"Not the weather for skinny dipping." I commented.

I twisted in my seat to face him fully and pulled his cock free. I could smell it, an aphrodisiac on my senses.

Alfie leaned over and kissed me, gently on the lips with the care of a man far more mature than his years. Somehow I knew I was one in a long line of girls, probably older like me, who'd made this journey. I didn't care. I was here for one thing and when it was done I wouldn't see him again.

"Would you like me to take my top off?" I asked pointlessly as I saw his eyes looking down at the line of my tits.

"Oh yes."

I lifted my pullover, taking it over my head with as much grace as I could manage in the confined space. Then with his eyes still on me I unclipped my bra and lifted it away.

"Oh fuck. They're just beautiful."

He came down over the console and kissed my nearest tit. His tongue licked my flesh before more kisses. His hand drew circles on my belly before sliding under the band of my skirt.

"Mmm."

I unclipped it and pushed the garment down to my feet. All the while his fingers were at the edge of my panties, teasing at the soft tender flesh still hiding away. I could feel myself aching. A need to be touched, to be filled. It was taking over my head as well as my pussy.

I returned to his cock, stroking it back and forth. Breathing in his scent. I went down to his balls and squeezed them, rolling them in my palm.

"Uhh." He grunted.

"You're so big."

He was probably average but no one wants to hear that. He wasn't as big as Chris but he beat Mike. Christ, I was realising just how much I'd been shortchanged in that marriage. Miss Piggy was welcome to him.

Alfie's fingers were at my slit, spreading dampness around my vulva and the tops of my thighs. With one hand I slipped my panties away and let him see my sex.

"Uhh." His finger pressed until it slipped inside me, rubbing with a come hither movement that left me squirming like a hooked fish.

"That's a tight little pussy." He whispered.

"And this is a big cock." I replied.

"Do you suppose it will fit?"

I rubbed my palm over his sticky crown sending his body into spasm.

"Oh fuck. Yeah."

"Perhaps I should help lubricate it first."

I leaned forward and took him in my mouth. It was wonderful. Fresh, clean cock riding over my tongue. The taste of his seeping juices excited my tastebuds and demanded I suck him all the more.

I took my time. Teasing and exciting him, enjoying his play at my pussy and the gentle caress of my tits.

When he eventually climbed over and got on top of me it wasn't quite the delightful fuck I was expecting. I couldn't respond in the tiny space. I couldn't open my legs fully. Such a big car and no fucking space. His cock was inside me and it felt good as he rocked his hips. Just not fantastic.

God, it was cramped. I felt pinned down, unable to move.

"Wait. Wait.

I can't do this. Not here. There's no room."

"Okay. How about over the bonnet?"

I relented to something I'd been convinced I wouldn't do.

"No. My house isn't far from here. How about we go back there? My daughter's at her boyfriend's. As long as you're gone in the morning before she gets back."

He climbed off me and at last, I was able to breathe.

"Okay. Tell me the way."

I didn't dress. I was happy to sit with his spare hand playing with my tits or rubbing my pussy as we drove the short distance. It was dark and no one would see me but it brought back memories of the high-rise hotel room and that gigantic window pane. Exposing myself to the eyes of the world even if there were none to see.

"Pull up the drive."

We'd be virtually hidden from the neighbours there and I was feeling a slight madness. A need to be daring. Gathering up my discarded clothes I ran for the door naked except for a pair of glasses. Alfie was behind me as I struggled with the key.

"Hurry up."

I was giggling like a demented idiot as his hands grabbed at my tits and he pushed me against the door with his body.

"I can't believe you're standing on your doorstep naked. That's so fucking hot."

"Just stay behind me in case anyone passes."

We were through the door, laughing as I dropped my clothes and jumped onto him while he was still pulling his trousers back down, fiddling with a fresh condom.

"Christ, I want you.

I need you so much."

He held me up, his hands hooked under my knees and pressed me back against the wall. I was bounced about as he kicked his shoes away and unhooked a foot from the trousers rumpled around his ankles.

"This is why I don't go with fat birds." He laughed.

"Too heavy."

I was giggling, hanging on with my arms hooked around his neck until he settled. Then as if by magic his cock was inside me again and he began fucking me.

"Uhhh."

This time it came hard and furious. Ramming me against the wall. Giving me the fantastic feeling that had been missing in his car.

"Uhh. Uhhh uh."

I spread my hands out along the wall in either direction, my tit falling into his hungry mouth.

"Oh god." I cried out.

He sucked my nipple, nibbling as he rocked his hips and fucked me.

"Uhh."

I was pinned to the wall by his cock, his hands under my arse to hold me up, spreading me. I hooked my ankles behind his back and rode him.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop."

For Alfie that wasn't even an option. He was on fire. Hammering his stiff cock into me like his life depended on it.

"Fuuck."

I shuddered as I came. My orgasm was driven to an extreme as I couldn't escape from his onslaught.

"Uhh fuck."

The fire raced over my skin and his pulsing crown exploded, filling me with his warm seed as I bounced like a string puppet on his cock.

"Fuck." I cried out again.

I snatched air with gasping breaths as Alfie finally let my feet slide to the floor.

I stepped away from the wall and stumbled towards the kitchen.

"Jesus. I'm fucked after that."

I felt exhausted.

"I need a minute to recover."

I opened a cupboard and found a bottle of wine. I filled two glasses and turned to find Alfie sitting on a chair just watching me. He'd removed the rest of his clothes and I had a good view of him in return.

"What a body." He said as I passed him his drink.

I did a silly pose for him.

"You like it?"

"Fuck me do I."

I toyed with my hair and smirked. It felt good being told yet again how nice I looked. Mike had hardly ever paid me compliments. Even in the early days. And here I was standing about naked, finally unashamed of my body. That had never been a thing for me in the past even as a youngster.

"You're not bad yourself.

Fit."

My eyes dropped lower.

"And that cock looks hard again."

I sipped my drink and swayed my hips enticingly.

"It is."

He began stroking it slowly, his eyes still on me. I could see them moving, studying me in detail. My legs, my tits, then back to my pussy.

I put my glass to the side as he stood up and walked towards me.

"Oh my." I laughed putting my arms up to wrap around his neck.

"Come here." He said.

Alfie lifted me, putting me on the table and pushing me back. My legs came up and I found them hooked over his shoulders.

"Oh my God."

His cock went into me with one thrust that jolted my body.

"Uhh."

For the second time, I was fucked senseless by this young lad.

Eight

I woke with a start. It was daylight. I twisted my head around sharply to find Alfie still sleeping.

What time was it? Mid-morning. Fuck.

"Wake up. You gotta go."

I shook him and his eyes opened.

"Sorry.

Chrissy will be back any moment. You gotta go. I'm sorry."

I felt guilty throwing him out but I couldn't have Chrissy seeing him. It just felt wrong.

Too late. I heard the door slam and knew I'd have to face Chrissy. Alfie heard it too.

"Shit. That your daughter? Sorry."

Alfie could see the pain on my face.

"My own stupid fault.

Fuck."

I pulled on a dressing gown. No amount of pretending was going to hide this. I kissed Alfie, enjoying one last feel of his body up close to mine.