A Midlife Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." A still shocked Jake cried out.

Without breaking my stride I rolled my lips around his tip and teased his twitching beast. I could sense every shudder that raced through his body.

Chrissy repositioned and put her head under me, sucking his balls. Jake's head fell back to the pillow.

"Wow."

I used my mouth down his shaft again, licking and massaging it with my lips. Purposefully coating him in my saliva to lubricate him. Chrissy did the same, rising to engulf his crown as I replaced her at his ball sack. I Sucked and rolled his ovoids with my tongue.

My eyes looked up to see my beautiful, youthfully fresh, daughter with her mouth gliding around his cock. Big blue eyes stared back at me and even with her lips stretched around his shaft I could see the grin pulling at her facial muscles. Never in my life had I expected to see such a sight. But I had to admit, it was a beautiful one.

"Oh my God, that's fucking amazing."

Jake was squirming. His cock was hot and throbbing, threatening to betray him early. I stopped and sat up, Chrissy following my lead, both of us with our hands still stroking his body. Down toned legs, then over his stomach and up to his chest.

His cock pointed skyward, dancing.

"He's lovely isn't he." Chrissy said looking for my approval.

"Oh yes."

I replied with an admiration that sounded as though we were discussing a pet puppy.

My fire was alight. All reticence towards this madness had quietly retreated. All that mattered to me was the sex. The fucking that was to follow.

"Wow. Your tits are almost the same."

His hands were reaching to caress a breast of each of us.

"I need more hands." He laughed.

"Uhh."

We jumped in unison as he tweaked nipples simultaneously.

"Why don't you show Mum what you can do." Chrissy grinned manically.

I was still looking at her as Jake pushed me down onto my back and put his face between my parting thighs.

"Uh."

My eyes went wide at the touch of his tongue.

"It's his party trick. He can keep it up for hours."

Chrissy leant over me, her face beaming down onto me.

"But I do want my turn." Her hand was stroking his head and toying with his hair.

"Mmm."

My pussy was opened as fingers tickled the insides of my thighs, ending any ability to form a coherent answer.

"Fuck."

My tits were softy caressed and squeezed. Fingers traced circles around my pert nipples

"Mmmm."

I took a moment to realise it wasn't Jake's hand caressing my tits at all. My eyes shot to Chrissy who snatched them away.

"Sorry."

Jake was probing my hole with his fingers, lightly massaging my internal passage. Juices ran down into his mouth.

"Fuck it, Chrissy. I don't care anymore."

I reached to pull a hand back. To ease the torment growing in my hard nipples. She was tentative at first, unsure. Then more assertive, squeezing and tugging on my deep rosy points.

"Oh fuck.

Yes."

I writhed on the attention of them both. Becoming hotter and hotter. More desperate for relief.

"Please. Can he fuck me?"

I asked her permission with a whisper.

"Go ahead."

I heard Chrissy giving her approval. Instantly he moved up my body, kissing and licking various points to keep me wriggling with my need. His cock brushed over my pussy and I reached down to guide it home.

"Uhhh."

I slid it in, gliding on sticky juice, parting my muscles. Like a hot poker, it penetrated me, pushing up towards my belly.

"Fuck. That pussy is nice."

I knew he was comparing me to Chrissy and it felt good to be complimented. That I could match my daughter for the quality of my goods.

"Uhh"

He began rolling his hips, sliding his cock in and out of me.

"Fuck her, Jake." Chrissy ordered quietly and firmly.

"Fuck her like you do me."

I was a toy, battered and bounced by his assault. An eager lad keen to please me and take his pleasure as though he might never get another chance.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

Chrissy had my head in her lap and her hands were on my tits again, rubbing and squeezing them.

"I do like tits. She said grinning.

Above my eyes, hers jiggled in time with our fucking and unable to resist I reached up to take hers in my palms.

To be honest it was the first time I'd ever felt a tit other than my own. I hadn't had a Tina moment like Chrissy. This was new to me. And as much as they looked like mine, they weren't. It was a lovely feeling having such soft flesh in my hands. Perhaps Chrissy hadn't been so wrong in her little fling with Tina. I couldn't help but feel it was very pleasant fondling tits.

"Fuck."

"Umm. Umm."

Jake was grunting loudly as he pummelled my hole. I raised my legs over his back and prepared myself for the coming storm as Chrissy reached down and caressed a thigh.

"Fuuck."

I bucked under him as I came. My legs gripped him with the force of a weightlifter before releasing and falling away.

Chrissy was dragging him from me, pushing him back down on the bed as she went down on him and I realised she wasn't just tasting his cock. She was tasting my juice all over him.

I gasped for breath as I watched her expertly ease him back from the edge of his orgasm with a gentle blowjob to keep him hard, but not enough that he'd shoot his load.

His face was a picture. A twisted look of frustration at being held so close to expelling his cum, but repeatedly denied at the last moment.

Then there, right in front of me, my own flesh and blood straddled him, sinking his cock into her pussy. She began riding him just as I would. Jake was gripping the bedstead, biting his lip. He was so close. It was amazing that he had enough self-control to hold on. Chrissy was bouncing her arse on him hard, her tits jiggling as she took his full length inside her.

I sat up and was determined to help her get there before Jake was done. Placing myself over his legs right behind her, I reached around to caress one of those lovely tits while the fingers of my other hand run circular motions over her clit.

With any modicum of sense, I'd think this a taboo. A serious wrong. In the moment I just wanted to aid her in her pleasure.

"Fuck. Fuck." She cried out.

I rubbed harder, feeling her flesh slide away on a film of her wetness until my fingers directly teased her hot little nub.

"Oh, God.

Keep it up.

I'm gonna come."

Harder and harder she bounced.

"Uhhh."

She quivered, losing her momentum. Violent spasms gripped her muscles and I eased back my play on her clit.

"Fuck."

"I'm almost there." Jake pleaded, terrified he'd be denied again.

"You just hang on. I agreed with Mum we were sharing."

Chrissy lifted herself away and dropped her head to his cock, licking the side of his swollen crown as I joined her from his other side. It danced, his hips jerking as he reached his pinnacle.

"I can't...

Uhh."

White creamy cum exploded from his tiny slit. It went skyward with force before falling back to cover Chrissy's face and my own.

"Fuck."

His face was contorted as his groin twitched, squirting more of his seed free for our two keen tongues to lap away.

"Jesus fuck." He was gasping.

He tasted divine. Salty and slightly sweet at the same time. We were still taking turns to suck his crown as his meat softened and fell away from us.

Chrissy suddenly turned her attention to me while right at the tip of his cock, kissing me around it. I responded. Both of us spreading his cum around one another's mouths with our lips.

We left Jake a sticky sweaty mess when finally we lay back down the length of the bed. Without intending to, we both looked at each other and burst into giggles.

Also unintentionally we'd laid with our feet towards Jake's head, either side of him. It left us in perfect reach of his fingers.

"Ohh."

I felt them toying at my slit. A single digit running back and forth, pressing over my clit. A glance at Chrissy told me he was doing the same to her. The same tiny quakes in her body. The twitch of facial muscles and the jiggle of her tits as he found sensitive nerves. I knew I was reflecting a mirror image for her to see.

"Fuck, that's nice." She said with her eyes closing to heighten the sensation.

"Uhh." I gasped as my clit was touched.

Chrissy held her hand up and I took it in mine. Linked in our arousal as Jake began to lift us a further time.

"I can't believe this is real." He muttered.

I didn't look. I just knew his eyes were on my pussy. And equally Chrissy's. I felt just wonderful as his finger pushed inside me. I let a foot fall to the floor at the side of the bed to open myself for him.

"Mmm."

Chrissy squeezed my hand as her belly filled with fire and pressure.

"Keep doing that. Don't stop."

A moment later and she was in orgasm again. Seeing her face twitching, the shivering lips and the jerk of her body tipped me over the edge again.

"Uhh."

For a few minutes, I lay catching my breath just staring at the ceiling. As Chrissy stirred and touched my leg with her fingers I glanced at his cock and smiled. I could see it rising a little as his touch of us excited him again.

With his sack emptied he'd last longer next time. Able to bring us both to climax in turn without holding back. But it wasn't quite there yet. I poked it with my toes.

"What that needs is sustenance." I said.

"I have some wine in the kitchen. Shall we go down for a while?"

"Ooh. Alcohol. I'm up for that." Chrissy said sitting up suddenly back in the land of the living.

"Don't dress." Jake said as Chrissy went to pick up her top.

"I want to savour this moment."

She looked at me and I shrugged. I was okay with it if she was. The top fell back to the floor.

It did feel a little surreal as I went down to the kitchen fully naked with my daughter and... what was he now? Our Fuck Buddy. But also it tweaked my excitement in a way similar to standing at the window in that high-rise hotel, or running to my front door naked with a stranger. A moment of daring, exposing myself to the study of others. Of Jake.

Of course, he followed equally naked and took a seat at the table while I hunted the cupboard for something suitable. I enjoyed stretching up on tiptoe knowing Jake was staring at my arse. Probably Chrissy as well.

"Red okay?"

"Fine." Jake replied.

Knowing his eyes were still on me I kept myself upright. Straight legs, stomach in and tits out as I hunted for glasses. His eyes burned into my arse and I hoped it was as pert as I'd been told recently. Jake had said to Chrissy he had the hots for me, and now he'd more than demonstrated it, I didn't want to disappoint him by not living up to the image he had in his mind at the very moment he had a clear view of reality. And to be honest, I did feel as though I was in competition with Chrissy. She looked fantastic and at twenty-one she was flawless.

I poured the bottle into the glasses and brought them to the table before taking a seat.

"So."

Chrissy grinned from one to the other.

What do we think about tonight?

Jake?"

Christ. She was going to interrogate us. I'd raised a sex-mad monster.

"Wow.

I don't think I'll forget tonight. Ever. How many men get to fuck their girlfriend and her hot mother at the same time."

"Lots according to Chrissy's internet research." I joked as I sipped the wine.

"And what about you Mum? Does Jake measure up to your... other young men?"

For a second I could have cursed her for telling him I'd been with others his age. But what the hell? I'd just shared his cock with her. I doubted there was anything left that'd shock him.

"Ten out of ten." I said.

"That was definitely fun. And more relaxing with someone...

I glanced at Chrissy and corrected myself.

"... people I know.

Christ. A threesome. Never thought I'd be doing that."

"Same." Jake offered.

"Actually. I have an admission." Chrissy was giggling.

"It wasn't my first."

I don't think anything shocked me about her now. I just accepted it. Jake did look surprised.

"Really?"

"Yeah. A little different though."

"How different?"

Now I was bemused.

"Well. You know I had a thing with Tina?"

I saw it coming.

"We did it with another girl. A Polish girl we met on a night out. Zofia.

"Fucking hell." Jake was shocked. I couldn't see under the table but I was willing to bet his cock was hard again. Faced with an image of three girls doing it would have that effect without a doubt. To be honest, it was having an effect on me.

"What was it like?"

"What do you mean what was it like? Same as sex with a girl only times two. Oh, and none of this waiting around for a guy to get it up again."

She poked him in the ribs.

"It's up." He said proudly.

Chrissy reached under the table and I saw him squirming as she fondled him.

"Oh yes. I think it's about there."

"It's not a battery on recharge." He protested.

"You sure about that?" I grinned.

Chrissy laughed. Give it another five minutes while I finish my wine. It'll be ready to go then.

Keep looking at our tits. That's boost charge."

"Oh, I am don't you worry. You two are so alike."

Jake was looking from one to the other.

"Same tits, same legs, same pussies. You could be sisters."

"Apart from twenty-three years." I said honestly.

"Oh, mother. Shut up about age. You're gorgeous. And he's right. Your tits are as firm as mine.

I know. I've just felt them up." She giggled.

"Your pussy's just as tight as well." Jake added.

"That's because it's hardly been used for five years. At least until recently." Chrissy teased.

"Longer than that properly." I laughed.

"I've realised your father didn't know how to use it. Hope his plump little slut is happy with once a week in the dark."

Chrissy was laughing.

"Clearly my talents don't come from Dad's side of the family then."

"No, they do not."

I drank more of the wine, feeling it go to my head a little.

"Not sure how they come from me either, to be honest.

I had one boyfriend before your dad. We only did it a couple of times. With hindsight, he was shit as well. At the time I thought it was great. I thought your dad was great. I thought that was what sex was like.

You two...

Well, I think tonight crossed a few red lines but Christ you're having fun. Don't ever change."

"And so are you now." Chrissy reminded me touching my hand.

"Time you tried new things and made up for those lost years."

She took a sip from her glass.

"Sex is fucking awesome." She laughed loudly.

"I'll second that." Jake said.

"Yep. It is." I added.

I raised my glass in confirmation.

"Just wish I'd fully appreciated that sooner."

I finished my drink and looked at the two of them. I was feeling tingly again. I could feel my nipples becoming hard. And under the table my thighs had taken on a life of their own, rubbing and flexing to ease the ache in a swelling pussy.

"Shall we go back upstairs?"

I suggested.

"I'd rather do it than talk about it."

I ran up the stairs, my arse and tits swinging about wildly as Jake chased me, followed by my oversexed daughter.

"My room." I announced like an excited child.

"The bed's a king size."

There was no argument as I dived onto it and rolled to the side to make room for my two giggling partners. Loosened by the alcohol I felt sure this was going to be a long night and the start of an even longer period of debauchery.

"You got any toys hidden away in here?"

Chrissy asked with a manic grin before lying to look under the bed with her feet kicking in the air.

For just a moment I felt the fleeting embarrassment that I should have suffered at such a question from my daughter. Then the madness returned and I smiled.

"Funny you should as that."

The End.