A Midnight Guest

Story Info
An unexpected visitor appears in bed.
771 words
4.2
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She climbs into bed beside me. It's unexpected, and yet unobjectionable. I should be stunned, I should question what she's doing, I should be on my guard, but instead I'm just a little bemused. I was alone in bed, but now she's here too, naked as I am, at ease as I am.

Without a word, she closes distance, nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck. She is soft and warm, radiating a gentle heat as she presses her hourglass figure against me. I manage to wrap my arms around her after a moment or two, holding her in a loose embrace. For hours or minutes, we lie there together in still silence.

At length, her arms having found their way around me at some point, she pulls herself more tightly to me. Her breasts smoosh against my side, and after some shifting around her groin is pressed against my thigh. It's an insistent warmth, the heat of her deepest core spilling out over me.

I ease her down onto her back, propping myself up beside her. She looks up at me with contented expectation, confident in what comes next but glad it will happen sooner rather than later. I cup her cheek for a moment, gazing at her beauty, before running it down the length of her body and slipping between her thighs. She spreads her legs to accept me, and I soon feel her wetness.

She closes her eyes and smiles as I begin my ministrations. I move my hand in slow, gentle circles, applying light pressure but not bothering with too much force just yet. We're not in a race, we're on a walk in the woods here, and I have no desire to miss any of this forest. Her hand caresses my shoulder as I work, and she rewards my efforts with pleased sighs.

I curve my fingers a little, not sliding them into her but just putting greater pressure upon her. This earns a soft, quiet moan, and her eyes flutter open to look up at me. I pause for a moment, meeting her gaze and wishing I could sink into those eyes. She nods at me.

"How do you like to be kissed?" I ask. She leans up as best as she can, her breath hot against my face as she draws closer. I lean in to meet her, stopping when she rests her forehead against mine.

"Gently," she murmurs, brushing her lips against mine, "But bite me a little." I don't bother to reflect on the contradiction, simply accepting the kiss as we sink into it together. After a moment she parts her lips, and I take the lower one lightly between my teeth.

She responds with a moan and grasps at my shoulder. I go back to rubbing between her legs, going a little harder and faster now but nothing overwhelming. She gently pulls her lip out from my teeth before drawing me into another kiss.

She wraps her free arm around behind my neck and pulls me down towards her. I wind up lying partially on top of and partially beside her, but certainly pressed close. Having me where she wants me, she runs her hand through my hair while trailing the other down my arm. Shortly, she has her hand over my own, pressing a little.

I take the hint and curl two fingers into her, searching for her g-spot. When she breaks the kiss to draw in a sharp gasp, I know I'm on the right track, and I begin flexing my fingers at an insistent pace. She gives a vigorous nod before kissing me again, moaning now against my lips.

In time her arm tightens around my neck and shoulder, and her other hand grasps my wrist as she approaches climax. I press against her g-spot harder now, as if beckoning her orgasm. Her walls clench around my fingers and she lets her head fall back against the pillow, letting out an elated cry.

I draw out her orgasm for as long as I can, and she buries her face in my shoulder. Letting go of my wrist, she brings both arms round me now, holding me tight as climax washes over her. Eventually her body relaxes, and her arms around me slacken. Leaning back a bit from her, I press a kiss to her damp forehead and then another to her lips, lingering there for a moment.

"So, are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?" I ask aloud, rolling onto my back and sliding an arm under her.

"We're sure something," she agrees, nestling herself against me.