A Midsummer Night

Story Info
A couple camping in the woods stumble on a magical gathering.
3.1k words
4.23
4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Many years ago, in the early 1970's my wife Chris and I were still only engaged to be married. We liked to go camping and hiking and this is the story (true in the main, but parts of which I can't be certain) of one instance when we went up in the woods to camp one weekend.

We liked to get away for the isolation and the more isolated the better. I knew the area in general but not in detail. A friend had given me a map showing a drivable trail where I could turn off and head off deeper into the woods. He didn't know exactly how far the trail went but he had gone there a year or so earlier, camping in a clearing next to a stream about a mile or two along the trail. We thought we might try the trail and maybe stop in the same clearing.

We set off on the Saturday morning hoping to set up the camp before lunch. We had made good time, the traffic being light on the way and saw the turnoff roughly where my friend had told me where it was. The trail was quite narrow and I wondered what I could do if I met another vehicle coming the other way. The trail looked like it wasn't used much so I kept my fingers crossed this wouldn't happen. The trail wasn't difficult to drive and in fact was a pleasant journey. We had been going for a while and had already gone further than the two miles I expected, to reach the clearing.

"It can't be far now" I told her.

He must have been mistaken about being only a mile or two. It was another half an hour before we reached the glade. The problem was there was no stream.

"We must have taken the wrong track" Chris said.

"It doesn't matter, this is a pleasant area anyway and we have easily brought sufficient water for the weekend, we don't need a stream".

The glade or small clearing was indeed a pleasant area for camping. "Do you want to explore a little or would you like some lunch first?" I asked.

"Perhaps we can set up the tent and everything first, have a half an hour walk, then have lunch".

"Sounds like a plan" I said.

We set up the tent, threw in the sleeping bags and left the rest of the gear in the car.

We set off walking along the same track going further into the woods. "I wonder how far the trail leads" she said. "We'll have to come back another time and drive it or see if we can find some local maps in the last village we passed."

It was a warm day in August and with the light filtering through the trees it made for a relaxing walk. We passed a footpath leading off to our left and considered detouring along it. "Let's press on and leave that to explore tomorrow" Chris said.

We had gone perhaps another half a mile when a middle-aged couple appeared from behind a clump of bushes. They were carrying a basket, which was over flowing with mushrooms.

"Would you like some mushrooms?" the lady asked.

"Are they safe?" I asked back. "You can never be too careful of mushrooms gathered in the woods"

They both laughed and said that they had been collecting mushrooms in these woods for years. We gratefully accepted their gift and collected them in our baseball caps.

"These types of mushrooms are best eaten raw on their own or perhaps in a salad".

They drifted off further into the woods so we turned back and head for the camp.

"Where did they come from?" asked Chris.

"They must have come along the trail from the other direction or maybe there are other paths leading off from this trail."

Back at camp we had lunch and got comfortable. I was hoping for a kiss and cuddle session and maybe this could even be the time she let me 'go all the way'. It wasn't to be, she came from a very strict catholic family and had always maintained she wanted to save herself until she was married. No amount of persuasion had changed her mind so far. The kiss and cuddle session got very hot but not as hot as I wanted. We smoked a joint and all was well with the world. We lay back and listened to the sound of the woods, birds and wildlife.

Dinner time came around and we cooked up some sausages. When we had finished Chris reminded me that we should have had the wild mushrooms we were given. I had the first one and remarked how lovely they were, like no other mushroom I had ever had. Chris agreed and within a short time we had finished the lot of them. "Can you remember where we were when we saw the couple picking mushrooms?" I asked.

We smoked another joint, at least she wasn't saving herself for marriage to do that! Happy in the moment. "Fancy a walk? "Chris said.

"It's about eight o'clock" I reminded her.

"It doesn't get dark until about ten o'clock at this time of the year, we have plenty of time."

We set off to walk, the effects of the joint making us giggle about our adventure. We were approaching the path on our left, a short way before the rendezvous with the mushroom couple.

"Can you smell that? Someone is having a joint and I think it's coming from along that path."

We walked along the path for just a short way, rounding some bushes it went uphill sharply, pretty well hidden by bushes and shrubs. We came over a crest and looked down on a group of people circling a smoking fire. The smoke was drifting towards us and it was this we this that we could smell, and made us think it was someone smoking a joint. They were burning the refuse from a crop of marijuana. The people and the fire were in a large depression in the ground almost like the crater of a small volcano. The centre of the depression was clear of vegetation other than grass, boulders and large rocks. Surrounding the clearing were trees and bushes, typical woodland.

The crest where we were watching from was the only break in the tree line and was grassed which continued in a wide swath all the way down to the centre. We sat and watched for a while. Curiously, they all circled the fire throwing bundles of something on the fire and walking through the smoke. Must be getting the last whiffs of their giant reefer I thought. We were too far away to see exactly what they were throwing on the fire but it appeared to be sticks and logs now, some so big it took two of them to throw them on. One or two of them kept disappearing into the tree line where they were bringing the logs from and emerging in what appeared to be dark hooded cloaks, all of them still circling the fire and slowing as they passed through the smoke.

More had disappeared and then returned dressed in the same dark cloaks bringing with them small tables, platters of some sort and other paraphernalia which they positioned around the clearing. Twilight was beginning to fall but it was still comfortably warm. I was feeling slightly light headed and euphoric and I knew it wasn't just the joint we had smoked.

"I think I am getting stone from the fire". Chris giggled. "I think I just saw a fairy in the woods over there." she pointed.

" I am definitely getting stoned as well."

The smoke had been drifting up towards us being funnelled by the vegetation. We continued to watch the people below who by this time had all changed into dark cloaks. There must have been about eighteen to twenty of them. Some sort of harvest festival of their own I surmised.

We watched for another few minutes then suddenly Chris stood up and as if in a trance began to walk down the slope towards the people below who were now dancing and twirling slowly around the fire, which by this time had begun to burn more brightly from the logs and the smoke had diminished. Chris walked slowly at first, her steps short but deliberate. I knew I should have stopped her but I couldn't speak. I got unsteadily to my feet and followed.

She got to about fifty yards of the outer ring of the fire and took off her tee shirt drawing it over her head and throwing it aside. She then kicked off her shoes, and took off her jeans. She stood there in just her bra and pants. God, she looked magnificent. To my astonishment but delight, continued forward and then she undid her bra letting it fall to the ground. Another step and she slid down her panties. She was on the perimeter of the ring within a couple of yards of the people. I was still ten yards away.

Two pretty young women wearing ball masks had come forward and reached out to Chris beckoning her to come forward. Another young girl came forward with a cloak which they whisked around her. They turned to me and told me to remove my clothes. I couldn't think of any reason to refuse so I did, standing there stark naked I was completely comfortable. Again, someone brought a cloak for me. Two goblets of a golden liquid were handed to us and we were told to drink them down before we could join the circle. We did as we were told and immediately, I felt like I was walking on air. If I felt euphoric earlier this was something on a higher level. We joined the circle of dancers, Chris on my left and another masked woman on my right. On Chris's left was a man wearing a mask covering most of his face. Cloaks all seemed to be fastened at first but as the dancing continued, gaps appeared in them and it was obvious everyone was naked. Darkness was beginning to fall but there was sufficient light from the bonfire and the flare torches positioned all around.

There appeared to be no master of ceremonies but one man stepped forward and held up his hands. The dancing stopped. A woman stepped forward and spoke.

"We bid welcome to our guests who will enjoy this evening, I guarantee. You will be stunned by the beauty of our female members and the gigantic physique of our male members."

"Please come forward" she said to Chris.

Chris did as she was asked, smiling beatifically. She then stood behind her and took away the cloak from around Chris' shoulders. Somehow, she appeared to be much taller, her breasts were larger and her legs were longer. She was already pretty but her long blond hair was longer and more golden than before.

"Come forward" the woman said to me.

She then also removed my cloak. I was tingling all over and when I looked down my cock was enormous with what appeared to be scales all over, and the head was shaped like the head of a snake. It swung and writhed slightly of its own accord. Best of all was the sensation of power within it.

Everyone removed their cloaks. All the women were young; very pretty from what I could see of their faces with incredible bodies. The men I noted, surprisingly all had even larger cocks than me, all were enormously long, some fatter than others.

"Take the girl to the altar" commanded the apparent leader. "She shall be initiated."

I knew I was stoned and probably affected with other chemicals, but I expected Chris to kick and fight, assuming that she thought 'initiated' was along the same lines as I thought. Incredibly she went willingly. They laid her on a smooth boulder, triangular shaped in cross section, a couple of yards long with the top ridge rounded and smooth. She was laid full length with her legs spread and draped down the sides she held on to two bulls' horns behind her head somehow embedded into the boulder. Her vagina was on full display for all to see. It strangely didn't bother me that someone else was going to be the one to take her virginity.

I had been taken aside and lain down nearby on a large smooth boulder where I could watch proceedings. I looked down and enjoyed watching my snake cock writhing and twitching. By this time, it had become erect and it stood up a full foot long, maybe more. I grasped the base but couldn't get my hand all the way around it. It wouldn't have surprised me if a serpent's tongue had come out of the end.

All the men had lined up at the base of the boulder ready to fuck her. I counted them, nine men! I counted the women nine of them as well they brought jars of oil and anointed her whole body from top to toe until it glistened in the firelight. One woman in particular paid attention to her vagina, first one finger, then two, three then four all the way up to her knuckles. In all the heavy petting we had done all I could manage was two fingers! She worked her hand back and forth, until tucking in her thumb she slipped her whole hand in. Chris hardly made a sound except for a light murmur accompanied by a blissful smile. The woman's hand continued to work its magic sliding deeper still. It was buried deep up her forearm and I could see her stomach moving to the woman's clenching hand. This is impossible I thought. I must be more stoned than I realised.

Finally, she withdrew her arm and the first man stepped forward. His cock was erect and about the same size as mine, his masked face hid his identity. His age was hard to tell but he looked young with a heavily defined muscular frame. He stepped up and without preamble shoved his cock up her now slick cunt. Chris made no sound but continued the murmur as before. He shoved his cock all the way in right up to his three-inch diameter base. A dozen strokes and he arched his back and grunted as he ejaculated into her. A woman stepped up to him, took him by the hand and led him back to the gathering.

The second man stepped up, bigger than the first man to take his turn fucking her quickly until he too came and walked off with one of the women around the boulder. The next man again of great muscular build and a bigger cock still of gigantic proportions, at least fourteen inches long. A dozen strokes, spurt and then off to collect his woman.

Chris didn't seem perturbed by the enormous size of these men, ramming it in full length. Each man followed, each man having a larger cock than his predecessor. The last man had a cock over two feet long -- impossible yet Chris took the whole length as before. When he pulled out the combined mix of sperm began to drain out of her and down the side of the boulder. I walked over to where Chris lay on the boulder and ignoring the sperm streaming out of her slipped my snake cock inside her. Straight in my snake went. I felt it wriggling and writhing as it was going in.

"Oh, Mike that feels nice. Did you mind all of those men fucking me?"

"No, it feels great" I said. I didn't last any longer than the men before me had and gushed my sperm inside her.

When I had finished, I went back to lay down on the boulder I had lay on earlier and looked around. There were couples fucking in every position you could think of including threesomes and foursomes. A man dressed as a genie came out of the woodland, he was about eight feet tall complete with turban and middle eastern pants. He looked around until he saw Chris. She got off the boulder and walked towards him. "A black man!" Chris cried and reached for his cock inside of his pants. Taking it out she began to lick the knob. There was no way she could get it inside her mouth - but I had thought that about all the men's cocks! He lay on his back and lifting her up by her waist dropped her onto his black massive member impaling her with its full length. She looked at me and smiled again. He pistoned in and out of her slowly at first, increasing the pace until he was ramming her with incredible speed. When the genie had finished with her, he withdrew his massive member until with a loud plop it slid out. She lay back along the ridge of the boulder looking around totally at ease. She spotted the fairy she had seen earlier. Why was I seeing something from her imagination I wondered? She waived for it to come over. It flew straight over to her; she opened her legs and it squirmed straight inside her buzzing its wings as it entered. " Ooh" she trilled. Her belly lit up with a light from inside. Eventually it came out head first; elbowing its way out of her vagina and with a tinkling sound flew away in a blur of light.

The men and women of the group all gradually surrounded us and were again reclothed in their cloaks. They gave us each a goblet of a luminescent green drink, which tasted like nothing we had ever tasted before, something quite exquisite, and enjoyed the drink immensely.

After the drink we knew no more until we woke the next morning in our camp. It was late morning but I felt very relaxed and rested. The dream I had was so vivid but so fantastic.

I said to Chris, "I had such a strange dream last night and it seemed so real."

"So did I" she replied. What was your dream about?" I asked.

"I'm too embarrassed to say." she said. "I don't really want to talk about it."

I never did fuck her before we were married. We returned to the spot we thought we remembered but never ever recognised any of the geography or indeed the clearing. I am still searching.