A Milf at the Country Club Pt. 24

Story Info
Master revenge continues along with an unusual gangbang.
2.8k words
4.53
7.9k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a woman who thinks her life, and sex life is slipping away. Unaware that she is in the prime of both, she reaches out to what she perceives as the only options available to her. To make this point clear, I tell you that women in their late 30's and 40's are at their most sexy and sexually appealing. This is a story about a woman who discovers pain heightens her experiences, and she likes it.

A Milf at the Country Club

Part Twenty-Four

The fun begins with master's revenge, And an unusual gangbang

Monday came and Kimberly accompanied Master to his private brothel and waited for the boys and their mothers to arrive. She had somehow brought master to a different head space, a good head space, but his anger and lust for revenge were still strong and he was going to proceed with his plans. So, they waited for the objects of his revenge to arrive, and Kimberly was in the dark about what was going to happen.

Master had her dressed in a floor length elegant dress you might see someone wearing on an awards show on TV. He was in a suit, nicely cut but not total business type, and seemed calm on the surface, but Kimberly knew what lived below. And of course, Diane was there totally naked in heels, holding a tablet, waiting to take any notes master might have for her, but it was more of a test for her and she knew it.

In front of them was the dungeon part of the brothel located on the basement floor from the front, but ground level from the rear where they were standing. In the grass were 15 small benches to seat two, and 15 whipping stands, and behind them were 15 good size Men with longtail whips. A semi-circular drive came from the front to the rear where they waited, and their cars would be dropping them off there. The mothers were ordered to show up nude while no such order was made to the boys. He wanted the mothers uncomfortable in the ride over.

The cars started to arrive with the fathers driving and the mothers and boys in the back seat. One by one they were dropped off and the husband was told to come back in three hours to pick the sons up. The pairs were led to a bench and the boys ordered to strip and have a seat next to their naked mothers. Kimberly snickered watching what she once thought of the hierocracy of the city, lowered to this level while she herself looked amazing in her gown, and she ate up the embarrassment on their faces. The last to arrive was Caroline, the unofficial leader of this squad of soon to be whores, still with an indignant look upon her face like she was trying to defy the reality of the situation.

Mr. Raymond: "My sweet, you're going to witness what most rich people who pretend to be upper class will do to protect their money and cushy lives, you'll see how low they will stoop and how they will abandon protecting each other."

Master stepped up to the center in front of them and men brought out easels and large blown-up pictures of how Kimberly was found that night.

Mr. Raymond: "Mothers Only get up and form a line right here beside my man here. You will all file by and look at the pictures of what your sons did to this woman and take note of how they left her hanging by her nipples from a pole when they were done."

They filed by the pictures one by one and were shocked at the brutality of it all, then sent back to stand behind their benches and cuffed to the back.

Mr. Raymond: "As explained to you before, you former ladies will work as common whores for me for thirty days. Anyone who doesn't get through a day with out complaint or trouble will not get credit for that day. You will service common Men of town and you will treat them like they hold your future in their hands, because they do. You will entertain groups of Men and Young college boys and you'll do it with a smile on your face."

Just then he heard a question from the assembled crowd, and it was from Caroline.

Caroline: "Just how many Men or boys will we have to service at the same time?"

Mr. Raymond: "That's your question? Not how many strange cocks will cum inside me? Not how much strangers cum will I have to swallow? Caroline you ignorant cunt, for everyone else I'll limit it to two cocks in each hole, but for you it will be an entire sports team. Does that answer your question?"

Master knew she was just trying to show the other wives that she was somewhat in charge, and he took that notion away from her quickly.

Mr. Raymond: "Now boys, stand up on the benches facing your slut moms and put your cocks in their mouths."

There was some mumbling but that quickly ceased as cocks were out into mouths. Master seemed to enjoy the embarrassment of the mothers sucking their own sons cocks, but he wasn't finished with them yet. He let this go on for a minute or two then spoke again.

Mr. Raymond: "OK boys, stop now and walk around behind your moms and put your cocks in their cunts and don't stop until you give them each a load of your cum. If anyone objects and doesn't follow my directions, all the other boys will take your own son's place.

Boys being boys, especially this group of boys, he knew they would fuck any hole, even if it were their moms. The mothers were all speaking outrage about being fucked by their own children, but the boys made short work of it anyway. After they were done the boys were all bound to the whipping stands beside them.

Mr. Raymond: "As you could see from the pictures, Miss Kimberly had 43 wounds and bruises on her body, and all of you will suffer the same. You will be whipped 43 times leaving 43 distinct marks on your body. I warn you that afterwards, clothing will hurt your wounds, but if you want to redress then go ahead. Gentleman, will you please hand out the earned retribution."

Instead of them all being whipped at the same time, each boy was whipped once then the next then the next. This scenario happened 43 times and you could hear the boys crying like little girls along the way. Kimberly didn't have the stomach for something like this, but she had to take her dignity back, so she walked in front of each boy while he was whipped without saying a word. Each boy looked up at her and apologized, but they were only words. She knew master was right, even if he had gone overboard, making adult sons have sex with their mothers and all, but their had to be punishment for raising these little bastards and turning them loose on the world.

But Kimberly also knew to other facts, one being that the boys were only half of the problem. They were raised to think they were above everyone else, especially an admitted slut and whore, so what would stop them from doing what they did, it was just another night of fun to them. And the second, possibly more important fact, was that these mothers went through their privileged lives acting the same way, because their husbands made more money, and this was all just a game. They had to be dealt with in a manner Kimberly was not equipped to dispense that type of punishment, so she had to rely on master for that, like she could talk him out of it even if she wanted to. Now all for her to do was to watch and see how master destroyed their Falaise, the false persona these women spent a lifetime building.

Mr. Raymond: Now ladies, I have a special treat for you tonight, I've invited and bused in the football and soccer teams from four colleges for you tonight, and all have dollar bills, and Caroline, I'm going to reserve one team just for you."

Kimberly almost burst out laughing, as she didn't know this woman properly, she new what she was like, and found it numerous that master adapted his plan just to humiliate her. She got a thought that she had to play out, kind of like an itch you just must scratch. She walked up to Caroline, grabbed her hair, and lifted her gaze to her own.

Kimberly: "If, after these boys fuck you all night long, and your fat ignorant ass or cunt can't satisfy them, send them my way...I'll show them what a real slut can do."

Then something came over her that she couldn't explain, a feeling and a strength she didn't know she had, and it came pouring out like hot tar.

Kimberly: "Listen up you old whores, I will not have you giving my profession a bad name, so you had better get your dusty old cunts into shape for the next month. If I must come satisfy your customers, my master will not be at all happy. And maybe I'll show your husbands how you should be treated when you get back home, at least they will be happy if I come to visit in your absence."

She stepped back and looked at master behind her, and he was laughing jovially and loved what he saw so much he came up behind her to kiss and hug her. Caroline had finally was broken from her "holier than though" attitude, and was now in tears, and the rest of the wives were in awe. If she broke before this nightmare even got going, what hope would there be for any of them? And what pride Kimberly showed them, knowing how to be a whore and not being the least bit ashamed, she belittled these women in a way that only she could. Master came up and whispered in her ear.

Mr. Raymond: "Not a one of these disgusting cunts will ever dismiss you again, they will treat you with the respect you have earned here!"

All the women were ushered inside Toma large common room and seated at benches that filled the wall around the room. Master and Kimberly followed in once they were seated.

Mr. Raymond: "Attention my whores! Each one of you will be forbidden to cross your legs or sit with your knees together, your cunt will be on display for the next thirty days without exception. Now, since Caroline has offered up herself to be your unelected leader, and that one of the teams I invited arrived early, we all get to watch Caroline use her body to satisfy these boys so let's give her a round of applause as she takes her place at center stage."

All these supposedly sophisticated women sitting naked with their legs splayed wide open, gave a resounding applause for their leader that they now decided to stab in the back or throw under the bus. The result was that Caroline had no leadership position in this crowd anymore and that she would now be the laughingstock of her crowd of "Friends". Just as master told Kimberly, they would turn on each other in a moment if properly motivated to do so.

44 Young strong Men entered the room and walked by a wicker basket depositing their dollar bill before all lined up at the far side of the room. Master got up to address the assembled crowd.

Mr. Raymond: "ladies, lets welcome the first and second string of our local college football team, they've paid their dollars and they're here to use my whores, but here are the rules.

Mr. Raymond: "First gentlemen, you can use the mouths of any whore to clean up or suck you back up if needed but you must cum in the whore in the center of the stage. Cum in her as many times as you like, in any orifice that you like. You don't need to know her name because tonight she is not woman or mother, she's just a whore for you men to use. Their will be no injuring my whore as she must continue to work after you men have had your fill of her. If she cannot continue for any reason, I will be the judge of how we proceed. Young Men, have your fun."

The clothes hit the floor in record time, and Caroline was occupied with a cock in every hole, gagging and bucking which just encouraged the young men further. While she was on top of one buy taking her pussy, another took her ass and a third entered her waiting mouth, with the crowd of women chanting "Fuck her, yeah Fuck her good". These wives who were once under Caroline's dominating thumb were now cheering for her to be defiled against her will, and they were really enjoying the show not thinking about their own fates. Very soon after that, they all had cocks to occupy their mouths and lower holes, and they were no longer taking joy in Caroline's predicament just their own.

Player: "I've already cum in two out of three on this slut, what can I do next?"

Mr. Raymond: "After you give her your third load, grab four more of your buddies and another whore, and we'll show you to a room upstairs, and guys, doors must remain open, and no one is allowed to hurt the whores."

That player walked over to Caroline and took her from the other Men and handed her a tube of anal lube provided. Everyone was waiting to see what happened next even though they had already figured it out they wanted to see.

Player: "Lube up your asshole and my cock bitch and do a good job because this isn't going to hurt me, and we're going to have some fun."

A cheer arose from his teammates and the women stopped to watch him take her ass. It was hard for the other wives do imagine her taking a huge cock up the ass, as she was always so indignant when she referred to sex, like she was better than having sex with a man, and now she was a fucktoy for strange young men. He laid on a table and her face away from him, and Caroline was in tears after getting a close look at the size of his cock. It was ten inches long and its girth was half of her forearm and it frightened her.

Caroline: "Please let me suck your cock, I promise I'll do a great job. I just don't think that thing will fit?"

Player: "Don't you worry about it honey; I'll make sure it fits deep inside your ass."

He out his hands on her hips, lifted her up off the floor, and lowered her ass onto his cock, with her yelling and begging the entire time. He then lifted her up and down while she was mounted reverse cowgirl on his cock, and Kimberly noted she had never heard anybody make so much noise from simply getting fucked. Kimberly walked between this man's legs and in front of Caroline and examined what was happening like an expert examining a portrait or a jeweler examine a gem. Then she did something completely unexpected, she reached out and slapped Caroline hard across the face.

Kimberly: "Shut up bitch. Don't you know anything about being a good whore? You're to remain quiet while being used and especially when you cum from having a huge cock inside you. Geese bitch, you're not even good at being a whore, something that should come naturally to you. Your little bastard shoved his cock and one of his friends up my ass, and I never made a peep. Come in boys, this slut has some empty holes for your cocks."

As she walked away Caroline stopped yelling and just looked at Kimberly with astonishment, just thinking about her son shoving two cocks in her ass. Then she was pushed flat, one cock took her pussy, one took her mouth, and two were placed in her hands. She realized she was servicing five cocks at that moment, and though she tried not to think it, she loved the look and feel of them, she was going to start to enjoy this night.

Kimberly walked back to master and melted into his chest as they hugged each other and when she looked up and saw a smile upon his face, it was a smile of pride, and she knew it.