A Millbrow Idyll Pt. 06

Story Info
Zack and Frances become girls of the harem.
2.8k words
4.31
4.7k
3

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Zack pushed open the door of his sister's lingerie shop, Helene turned towards him from the window, where she had been discreetly observing the action outside the post office.

'You didn't get much change out of Cassie,' she said.

'Give me time. She'll come around before long. Anyway I bet you've not got any further in trying to lure her away from this morbid concentration on my former husband.'

'Evadne and Lucinda saw your little exchange and then went into The Café just before Cassie.'

'So?'

'So? They're devoted to Tom and I bet they put their oar in with Cassie.'

For a moment Zack looked worried but then he shrugged and laughed.

'If I had to lay bets between myself and those two old prunes in influencing Cassie I'd win hands down.'

'Don't you be so sure, little brother.'

Zack grasped Helene's hips and pulled her towards him.

'Which would you prefer, little sister, their shrivelled cocks or this?'

He pressed her against the bulge in his trousers.

'You are pleased to see me little brother. What do you want me to do about it?'

'Take it out, girl.'

'Lock the door first and put the "closed" sign up.'

Zack did as he was told and pulled down the blind on the door.

Swiftly Helene fell to her knees, removed her brother's belt, unzipped his trousers and helped him out of them. She ran her hands up his muscular, hairy legs, cupped his balls and applied her mouth to the thickening rod of his cock.

'You taste wonderful, little brother,' she gasped between mouthfuls.

'Not so 'little' now, sister, am I?' he asked.

Her mouth was too distended around the truncheon of his cock to make any reply. She sucked and stroked, she pulled his balls downwards before bunching them together as though she was desperate to drive his sperm into her throat. He began to come and she choked on the flood before he withdrew sufficiently for her to taste the gift of his cum on her tongue. It spattered across her cheek and into her hair. He gathered it on his fingers and fed her mouth with it.

She sat back on her heels and said, 'I needed that, brother, thank you.'

'Fair exchange?' asked Zack.

Helene's smile was almost a smirk. She knew how much her brother enjoyed the sight, the feel, the taste of her cock and she was delighted to please him. She stood up and slowly turned her back for him to unzip her dress. Their love making was well practiced and as she stepped out of the frock her brother ran his hands down inside her panties and grasping her clitie with its massive ten-inch cock, freeing it from the constraint of her gaff. He spun her round, fell to his knees and took her balls into his mouth. He grasped her cock and stroked the foreskin back to give himself access to the massive helmet and her piss slit. He left off sucking her balls to taste her precum and to lick along each side of the great column until the whole rod stood hard and proud and then he took it into his mouth, gobbling until the column nudged the back of his throat and his throat opened to receive it.

Helene grasped her brother's head and forced her cock back and forth, fucking his throat until she came with a high-pitched cry of extasy and he let her rapidly softening cock slide from his lips, though retaining it long enough to suck the last tasty drops from her.

'You are one amazing woman,' said Zack to her.

'I know, and I think you are still almost entirely woman, little brother, whatever you may say to Frances or Tom.'

'Why do you say that?' asked Zack.

'Because I know you better than you know yourself. Come this evening for a threesome with Henri and me and I bet you will want him to fuck you before the night is over.'

'I can't leave Frances all night.'

'Then bring her and we'll make it a foursome. She's a feisty girl. She'd enjoy seeing her big husband being made a girly by her uncle.'

Zack wanted to deny that he had any such desires but his clitie and his pucker contradicted him. He could feel his cock rising at the suggestion that Helene's husband would fuck him, as he had fucked Zena so many times before, and he felt a rush of excitement at the thought of his wife watching him being recreated as the woman he used to be. He knew that Helene was right in so far as Frances would love the perversity of watching her husband being fucked and that she would certainly hope that all three of them would penetrate her and sow their seed in her womb.

Zack rose to his feet, already more than half Zena. She said to Helene, 'See you tonight, sister.'

Later that afternoon Zack felt the need to reassert his masculinity. He rang Cassie wanting desperately to fuck a mancunt and so regain his sense of virility. Cassie told him to get lost.

Within a matter of minutes Helene rang Cassie, equally desperate to thrust her woken cock into the cunt of the woman who had begun to obsess her. Cassie's answer was courteous but firm. She said that she belonged to Tom and did not intend to risk harming his trust in her again. No sooner had Helene put down her mobile than she received a call from her brother. They didn't waste time commiserating with each other. Instead Zena said she had spoken to Frances and that they would come to Helene and Henri's house after dinner.

Frances had been delighted when Zack had told her that they were to have a foursome with her aunt and uncle. Initially she was less pleased when Zack reverted to being Zena but soon she was suckling on her husband-mummy's breasts and wanting to take her clitie balls and cock out of their silken prison. Zena stopped her with an effort (against her own desires as well as those of her wife-daughter) whispering, 'Only a few hours more, darling, and then we shall be able to do everything.'

...

Helene and Henri's house stood above the town on its western edge. It was an old house, rambling and roomy. Most of its windows faced east across the town to the high hills beyond. Behind it rose the bulk of Millbrow Head, which made twilight descend on the house early. Lights could often be seen in its windows before the main body of the town, which occupied the west- facing slopes of the valley, needed to illuminate itself.

Henri had arrived in Millbrow twenty-five years earlier and fluttered the hearts of many a lady of both varieties. He came as a builder's labourer and in ten years of hard work had made a thriving construction company of his own. He was the son of a Senegalese father and an Irish mother. From the former he had inherited his colour, so black as to look blue in some lights, and his magnificent physique; from his mother he had inherited a pair of deep blue eyes and a face which, though carved in ebony, was that of a classically beautiful, Ancient Greek god. He stood six feet eight, weighed nearly three hundred pounds and was all muscle. When, within two years of arriving in Millbrow, he married Helene, she was envied by just about every woman in the town and by many of the men.

Helene admitted Zena and Frances. She was dressed in a pair of diaphanous harem pants, through which they could see that she had tied back her cock and balls to make a smooth, satin-clad mound. Her breasts were supported by the flimsiest of satin bras and she wore a bolero-type jacket embroidered with golden arabesques. She had strengthened her usually restrained makeup by accentuating her eyes and lips, giving herself a sultry look. She took a hand each of Zena and Frances and led them into a room to the left of the hall which she had arranged as a dressing room with racks of clothes, a dressing table and mirrors.

'My husband has asked that we dress as harem ladies tonight,' said Helene, 'But first, sister, let me help you and Frances out of your normal clothes.'

She began to unzip and remove their dresses. Her hands stroked their breasts and buttocks as she helped them into outfits similar to her own. They sat at the dressing table and emphasised their own makeup along the lines of Helene's. When Helene judged them to be ready she led them through the hall and up the stairs onto a landing. She motioned for them to wait whilst she entered a room, closing the double doors behind her. In seconds she was back with them. She threw open the doors and they entered. The room was arranged like a bedroom but where the bed should have been was an enormous divan. Shaded lights on tables illuminated the room and shadows lurked in the corners. On the divan, propped up on great cushions reclined Henri, but Henri as they had not seen him before. The smell of incense was in the air and soft light fell on him from many branched candelabra. He was like a magnificent idol, demanding worship from his devotees. He was completely naked, except for a tiny gold lamé jockstrap which hardly contained his twelve inches of solid man meat and his mighty balls. He lolled on one arm, one leg bent beneath him, the other extended towards the women. He was glorious in his ebony beauty from the noble head, through the superb shoulders, the massive chest and the huge thighs to the fine calves and feet and, best of all, on his thigh rested the gilded promise of his cock and balls.

Zena and Frances sighed with longing. Henri smiled and gestured for Helene to approach.

'My wife,' he said.

She knelt to one side of her husband on the divan and Zena and Frances grew dry mouthed as they watched her lift his cock from the constraints of the lamé, push down the material to form a sling, which supported his cock and balls, and bend her head to kiss the base of Henri's cock and begin to lick up the side of this growing purple giant with its mighty, blush-pink helmet head. Henri looked at Frances.

'Come and join your aunt in worshipping your master's cock,' he said. Frances hurried to imitate Helen's actions on the other side of her uncle. Zena watched in envious fascination as the two women serviced the growing member; their hands fondled Henri's balls and Frances took his cock-head into her mouth; the two women returned to licking the length of his pole and at the head their tongues found each other, as they were rewarded with the first precious drops of his precum and passed the nectar from mouth to mouth.

'Come, Zena, my sweetest sister I law. It is time you rediscovered your true role as a woman after your foray into manhood.'

He held out his hand towards her; she took it and joined the others on the bed.

'Frances, Helene, it is time you prepared Zena to take my cock so that I can fill her with my seed and make her fully woman again. Helene, undress your sister; Frances lick your mummy's pussy to make her ready.

Zena felt faint with joy at the knowledge that she was to become the vessel for Henri's baby batter. She forgot her manhood as if it had never been; her clitie tingled with anticipation as Helene expertly removed Zena's clothes and then her own. Frances followed suit and, naked, fell to licking her mummy's cunt, flicking her tongue inside, then licking her fingers and inserting one then two into the pucker.

All of them were now naked and prepared for Henri's consummation of his new relationship with Zena. Helene guided her sister onto her back then Henri rose up to lie over her and take her legs around his waist. Helene guided her husband's cock to the entrance to her sister's cunt, holding the great member in her long fingers with their exquisitely painted nails. Henri looked down into Zena's eyes and asked, 'Are you ready to surrender yourself to me unconditionally, to forget that silly idea of being a man and to become my woman, my fuck toy, one of the vials which will hold my sperm?'

'Yes, oh yes, please fuck me and make me yours, Henri.'

'You will call me master like the harem girl you are to become.'

'Yes, master,' she replied and in saying this she knew the peace which comes from finding one's proper place in life.

Henri pressed forward; Zena's sphincter resisted for a moment but, recognising her lord, she opened to his twelve inches. Zena felt him gliding inwards, then he paused to let her become accustomed to his girth before the inexorable entry continued. At last his balls rested gently on her taint. She felt the full scale of his cock inhabiting her vagina and then he began to fuck her in earnest. Frances and Helene stroked his magnificent buttocks, whose dimpled muscles rammed home that glorious fuck pole; they longed to be in Zena's place. Henri moved his cock in a circular motion to open Zena even further. She cried out; he picked up his pace until it was a frenzied attack of cock on cunt and then he erupted; he shuddered wave after wave of sperm into her womb. As he finished, and his and her chests were sucking breath into their quivering bodies, he slid to one side. Helene took his detumescent cock into her mouth to capture the last drops of her husband's sperm and Frances lapped his fuck juice as it oozed from her mummy-husband's pussy.

'Do you think you are in any way a man?' asked Henri of Zena. She smiled through her erratic breathing and said, 'I am entirely woman, your woman.'

'You and Helene will be my wives.'

'What about me?' asked Frances, aghast that she might be left out.

'You, dear sweet girl, will be a wifelet to your Zena-mummy and your Aunt Helene and will serve their needs but, if you wish, you may also be my concubine and, from time to time, enjoy the fruit of my cock.'

'Thank you. I shall call you my daddy from now on. May I join Auntie Helene again in cleaning your cock?'

'If you can raise him again I may even take your pretty cuntlet as a preview of things to come.'

'Don't you think you are a lucky girl?' asked her mummy.

'The luckiest in the world,' replied Frances before applying herself to the now flaccid giant. It rose and as Frances achieved her uncle's erection, her mummy and her aunt prepared her cunt to receive her reward. Afterwards the three women agreed that they were fortunate in their master. Henri looked lovingly at the women who now shared his life and thought 'I am really the lucky one, but it is best if they think that they are.'

They rested from their happy labours.

During the ensuing night Henri and Helene awoke at the same time. Henri stroked Helene's thigh and looked at the half-asleep face of Frances, suckling on Helene's ten-inch, but unawakened, cock, and at Zena, who was asleep with her lips wrapped around his own helmet head. He and Helene, his first and principal wife, smiled contentedly at each other.

'Thank you, darling, said Henri. Helene reached up and ruffled his hair.

'Thank you, my randy husband,' she said.

'I cannot go to sleep finally tonight without fucking my favourite girl,' he said. He moved the others aside carefully and Zena and Frances formed a hardly awake sixty-nine whilst he prepared Helene and she encouraged his cock to further life. It took some time and the others were fully asleep by the time he climaxed in her womb. Afterwards they wrapped themselves in long dressing gowns and walked out onto their balcony to look out over the sleeping town to a night full of stars.

Alone with his beloved wife, with only the stars for witness, Henri admitted to her, 'I am the really lucky one to have you, my love. I shall be sorry for you if you cannot fuck Cassie, for I know you want to, but Tom is a real man and she is lucky to have him.'

'He is the lucky one in that pair. He cannot compare with you, you are the only man who could satisfy three such women as you have satisfied tonight.' She added, as an afterthought, Cassie is ravishing.'

'Not as ravishing as you, my lovely girl,' replied her husband.

He kissed her gently on the lips and they walked inside.