A Million to One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her bedroom door open and Markie walked down followed by Billie; and Billie was absolutely stunning.

She wore a sleeveless green dress that was form-fitting on the top and flared out and loose at the skirt part. She had on shimmery nude stockings that made her gorgeous long legs make my mouth water.

She saw me drooling over her, smiled, and did a quick twirl, making me notice that the stockings were thigh highs.

"Am I presentable?" She asked while Markie smiled at my reaction.

"I think you're a hit, Mom."

"Hot mom is more like it," I said.

They all laughed as Billie slid on her matching green high heels.

Mrs. Steele said, "You'd better get moving before he changes his mind and takes you straight to his house."

"Mother!" Billie shrieked and we all cracked up at her naughtiness.

"She's right, let's get a move on. Can't have dessert until we have dinner, can we?"

"Mr. Mark!" Markie shouted as she slapped my arm. "I expect my mother's virtue stays intact tonight."

"Yes, dear," I mocked as we made our goodbyes and headed out.

I opened the car door for her and I definitely took advantage of the opportunity to admire her legs as she sat. She noticed, and I got a wry grin from her.

Having known her so intimately over a decade ago, I was very appreciative of how her body filled out over the years. She was as beautiful as ever and I was looking forward to refreshing my memories of her body.

*********

After ordering our meals, she jumped right into a heavy conversation. "Mark, you never talk about what happened with your ex-wife."

I looked up from the bread I was buttering and waited for her to continue.

"You know all about what happened with Mike, my ex-husband. Are you willing to talk about your ex - I don't even know her name.

"Selene," I answered her. "Well, there's not much to tell. She was our corporate attorney and back in that day I was a fresh-faced kid right out of college who did a lot of the traveling when we needed to sweet talk a customer. I wasn't getting the prime areas, but I had a territory that covered most of the Wisconsin and Minnesota area. Much of what I did was phone-based, but I had to visit my customers quarterly in person.

I ended up getting a referral for a big hotel chain and made the sale. It was huge for me and doubled my sales overnight due to their volume.

Anyway, when the contract was negotiated and drawn up, my boss sent Selene with me to sign the deal in case there were any last-minute legal things that popped up. That way we wouldn't have to wait for a lawyer to review the changes. To make a long story short..."

"Too late," Billie joked. I nodded.

"We hit it off. She was older than I was, almost 30 then, and in hindsight, I think I was just a plaything for her at first. After a few months, we started dating rather than just screwing and one night told me that she loved me after a bout of bedroom Olympics.

I had fallen for her but thought that we were casual so I didn't go there. Six months later we were married. Then immediately she became pregnant. Once the kids were born she changed.

At first, she was really excited about being a mom. I don't think you can fake that, but it all wore off once they were born.

She struggled with dealing with twins and even worse she struggled with being away from work. Looking back, I'd say that she had a personal goal of having a child when she turned thirty but didn't expect it to be as much work as it was for us.

When she went back to work, the hours got longer than ever and she started going in on Saturday. I don't think she was cheating on me, I think she was just avoiding motherhood. After a few months back at work, a headhunter from some law firm in San Francisco found her and plied her with dollar signs and going into big-time corporate law.

She took the job without telling me and handed me a packet of divorce papers one night. She was giving me custody and bailing on us. She told me that she wasn't mother material and didn't much like being a wife either. I was floored.

My dad hooked me up with a shark who successfully made it look like she was abandoning her family as soon as she hit it big. He was able to finagle it somehow so that her child support is based on her total income each year. So the more she makes, the more I get. It's a pretty penny, so I'm glad she's doing so well. I put most of it into a college fund for the boys. I'd say they are going to have close to half a million bucks by the time they are 18."

Billie shook her head and said, "I just can't understand how a mother can do that."

"It is what it is. The boys don't seem to miss her. I used to have them call her on her birthday and Mother's Day, but the calls got shorter and shorter until we just stopped trying. I don't doubt that if I ever remarried, she'd sign whatever she had to for my wife to adopt them."

Billie smiled as I said that. I was about to make a joke out of it, but our food came.

Dinner was mostly silent or we made small talk with the usual trying of each other's food. I had lamb chops and she had a really good ribeye. We then split creme brûlée for dessert and took a slice of cheesecake home for her mom.

When we made it back to her house the triple terrors were camping out in the basement and Markie and Mrs. Steele were finishing a Hallmark Channel mystery.

Mrs. Steele was grateful for the cheesecake and took it home with her. She still had a smirk on her face when she said goodbye. Markie was already jammied up and ready for bed. Surprisingly, she went straight to bed even though it wasn't that late and didn't make any comments other than good nights for each of us.

"Mark, why not let the kids spend the night? No sense in waking them, right?"

"You didn't notice that they were already wearing sleep clothes down there? It seems someone went to my house and got them prepared for a sleepover while we were out. I have a feeling telling Markie my garage code last month worked out tonight."

"Huh? No, I guess I didn't. Well, then it's settled. Would you like a drink? I've got that Port you like."

"Oh yeah? Maybe Markie wasn't the only one who prepared for tonight? If you tell me that you have a cigar for me I'm going to feel a setup here."

Billie blushed and handed me a really nice cigar from behind her back. "Binny's liquor store has cigars too. So I got the Port and the cigar in one-stop this afternoon."

I laughed and said, "Okay. How can I turn down a glass of Port and a cigar? How'd you pick the cigar? It's a great choice."

"I asked the guy working there for a cigar that would go well with the wine and would also keep you at my house for a while. He laughed and gave me this one. He said it would take you an hour and a half if you were a fast smoker."

I snorted and said, "Yeah, I'll be your captive for about two hours with that one."

She smiled and took my hand to lead me to the kitchen. She filled our glasses with the and we made our way to the deck.

"Do you have a lighter or matches?" I asked.

"Oh! Wait a second," she said and went to the counter. She grabbed a nice torch lighter and an expensive cigar cutter from a bag on the counter and handed them to me.

"I got these for you too. I figured you could keep these here. Well, I, Uh, kinda hoped we'd be spending more time together."

I kissed her cheek and said, "Don't be nervous. It was a perfectly fine idea. You're not a one-night stand, love. Thank you."

It was a beautiful night and we were enjoying the evening, when she asked, "Are you warming up to the idea of dating me? I know tonight was a bet, but..."

"Hang on," I said cutting her off.

"I didn't do this because I had to. I've had a great time with you, and yes, if it's okay with you I'd like to go out with you again."

She didn't answer me with words. She climbed onto my lap and kissed me.

"Ew! You taste like an ashtray," she said.

I took a drink of wine and swished it into my mouth before kissing her again. This time the kisses were deeper and my hand caressed her nylon clad leg. She moaned into my mouth as I slid ever so higher and cupped the bare flesh of her tight cheek. Feeling the waistband of her thong stopped my thought of her being pantyless for me.

I had flashes of good memories running through my mind. Memories of doing this at the lake when we made love the first time. Only then we were on a blanket under the starry sky.

I wasn't planning on going to bed with her, but she softly bit my earlobe and said, "Please make love to me."

For a millisecond, I considered being a gentleman and asking her to slow down, or asking her if she was sure. No, I wanted her and I wanted her badly.

I gently lifted her hips and she stood. As I hugged her tightly, enjoying the feel of her breasts pressing into my chest, I whispered, "Let's go inside."

She laid a kiss on me that was so hard and urgent, I was taken aback. She broke it and when I looked into her blue eyes, she had tears welling up.

"Oh, Mark. I've wanted this for so long. Please tell me it's real."

"It's real, beautiful. If you don't take me up on it quickly, I may change my mind and have another drink instead."

"Like hell, you will," she said and pulled me along with her into the house.

We walked through the house making sure the kids were asleep in the basement and Markie was asleep in her room.

The coast was clear so we headed to Billie's bedroom as quietly as possible. She sat on the bed and I closed and locked her door.

Neither of us spoke in the moonlit room, as I unbuttoned my shirt and walked towards her. She was so beautiful. Her curly red hair, shorter than when we were kids, was shimmering in the dim light.

Her body had aged very well, filling out her curves nicely and I couldn't wait to explore her.

I knelt down before her and kissed her hands. She stood up and unzipped her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor. I snickered when I saw the baby blue bra and panty set and slid down her panties to reveal her sex to me for the first time in years.

Her hair was trimmed and shaved into a small triangle pointing the way to her paradise and I followed it. As she stood before me, I ran my hands from her thighs to her rear and gave a squeeze. I kissed her mound and worked my way up before standing and kissing her red lips.

"It's a front clasp," she said as I fumbled around the back of her bra.

With her ample breasts freed, I buried my face kissing her valley, then licked and sucked a hard nipple.

Her moans were music to my ears as I bit and nibbled, remembering how she used to love breast play. Times hadn't changed that much and I knew a finger on her clit would send her over the edge.

She sat on the bed without my lips leaving her bosom, and I pushed my middle finger as deep as I could into her tight tunnel. My thumb worked her button and in moments she came for me.

"Oh, Mark. It's been so long. Please, I need you inside me," she begged as I ignored her pleas.

Kissing my way down her stomach, I paused and kissed her cesarean scar then attacked her clit with everything my tongue could give her. She tasted amazing. I couldn't get enough of her.

She lifted her legs onto my shoulders and nearly crushed me with her silky nylon-clad powerhouses. If I had to go, that would've been a good way.

Her legs were crossed at her ankles as her foot dug into my spine and I felt her body shiver. After a moment she relaxed her legs and I could breathe again.

I looked up and saw that she had a pillow over her face to muffle her orgasmic cries. She was never a loud lover before, but back then we were usually in one of our parents' homes and needed to be quiet back then.

I pulled the pillow aside and kissed her. I slid my pants off and freed my hard shaft from my boxers.

I never stopped kissing her as I rubbed my mushroom head along her slit. Her folds felt so inviting as her wetness drenched me.

I entered her slowly, and she bit my lip as she adjusted to my presence. She was as tight as I remember and it felt incredible. I felt every centimeter of her walls as I eased in and out, going deeper every time.

When I finally bottomed out I began a hard pistoning, maybe rougher than she expected but her cries of, "Yes, Oh my God, and Don't stop," assured me that it was appreciated.

It had been so long since I had an orgasm, I couldn't believe I lasted as long as I did. I flipped her over and grabbed her ass as hard as I could and pounded her into the bed.

"Give it to me baby, faster, yes, harder, don't stop!" She screamed into the pillow as my relentless hammering thrilled her.

I felt her walls squeeze me and it became too much. I unloaded months of pent up cum as deep within her as I could.

I sensed that she hadn't finished cumming, so I gently rolled her over and fingered around her clit until she was too sensitive and made me stop.

She rolled into me and laid her head on my chest. I was loving being in her bed again, I loved being with her. Damn, if I wasn't falling hard for her all over again.

As my chest heaved and I caught my breath, she caressed and massaged my sensitive testes.

"When did you start manscaping?"

"Today. I did that for you. It's just a trim. The short hairs made me a little more sensitive I think. That feels really good."

"You felt really good, yourself. It wasn't what I expected."

"Yeah, I remembered how I always took it slow as you opened up for me. I figured I'd take you sideways tonight and shake it up. I was afraid I was hurting you until you got vocal."

"No way, you felt incredible. It wasn't what I remembered, it was better. I may be sore tomorrow, but mmm, it's so worth it."

"I was very happy that you taste exactly how I remembered. I could eat you for hours."

"Mmm, you always did enjoy it and you were just as good as when we were younger. I never got to take you in my mouth though. Are you going to be able to do an encore performance?"

"My love, I am quite literally in your hands."

She kissed me and then slid her way down my body. She took my semi-hard shaft into her mouth and sucked me back to life. She must have learned some tricks over the years because she was much better than I remembered. I'd have to thank her jack-ass of an ex someday.

She licked and sucked each ball, then licked down to the bottom of my sack and it was incredible. I never knew how good a blowjob could feel until that moment. She decided to end it quickly and started bobbing and stroking with great speed. I was in heaven and never wanted it to end. Just as I tapped her shoulder to let her know I was about to cum, she took me almost all the way into her mouth.

I erupted and shot several streams of cum into her throat. She swallowed every drop and then licked the hole to make sure she got it all.

I was floored. "Holy cow, Billie."

"Did you like that?"

"God yeah!"

"One of the benefits of my marriage. He told me my blowjobs sucked and made me practice on him until I was good enough. You never told me I sucked at sucking."

She laughed at her bad joke and I said, "I didn't know. You were the only one to ever do it for me. Heck, I never got one from my ex."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She was strange about it. She hated taking my penis into her mouth, but loved licking and sucking on my balls."

"That is strange. So nothing after your ex either?"

"I've only dated a handful of times. For the first couple of years, it was just too hard with infant twins. I had some setups from people, but I think the longest a girl lasted was 3 dates."

"Well, I'm glad to be so lucky that I came back just in time."

"Me too," I said as I kissed her forehead.

**********

I wake around 5:00 am with a jolt. After realizing I was in Billie's bed and she was what was draped over my body, I relaxed. I really didn't want to be caught in her bed by the kids, so I had to leave her hold and hit the couch. She hadn't woken up, but she rolled over freeing me, so I snuck out of bed and got into the sweatpants and t-shirt that were left for me.

I made my way to the living room, making sure my clothes from the night before weren't left in her room and sat on the couch. I realized I'd left three-quarters of a really nice cigar outside, so I made a pot of coffee and checked to make sure it hadn't rolled off of the table and cracked.

I shook my head when I saw that it was fine, but that we had left the wine and glasses outside. The wine had its cork in so it would be good yet, so as the coffee brewed, I cleaned up our mess.

It was a workday and I knew that Billie got up at six, which my boys usually did as well. I enjoyed the fine cigar and just okay coffee. I was going to have to up Billie's coffee game if I was going to wake up here again. Would I be waking up there again? I thought so. It felt right and with sex out of the way, I would enjoy doing it more often. Especially her blow jobs.

Before I knew it I had three boys carrying out bowls of cereal joining me on the deck.

"Good morning, boys."

"Morning," came from a chorus of half-asleep tornados.

"Mom's up and was looking for you, Mr. Mark. I think she thinks you went home to get dressed for work."

"Ah! That explains why I haven't seen her yet. I do have to get home and changed soon."

To my boys, I asked, "Did you guys bring a change of clothes for today?"

Mark Jr. said, "Don't know. Markie and Nan picked our stuff."

"Nan?" I asked.

"Yeah. Jimmy's grandma said we can call her nan like Jimmy does, it's short for Nana," Miles said.

"Oh, okay." I thought that was odd. She's been their summer daycare provider, spending the days with Mrs. Steele since Billie and the kids moved here, but she never told them that before. I didn't mind. She's as close to family as you can get and we love her as much as she loves us.

I walked into the house to see if the boys had what they needed and saw Markie in the kitchen.

"Hey kiddo," I said as her half-asleep head was down looking at social media on her phone.

She perked up immediately and said, "Good morning, Mr. Mark."

"I guess you're the one to thank for bringing me and the boys clothes for a sleepover?"

"Yeah, we thought it would be fun." She said with an obvious smirk.

"Did you bring them clothes for today?"

"Yep, Nan thought of that." She blushed and said, "She got your clothes, I promise I didn't go into your drawers."

I laughed at her discomfort and said, "Don't worry sweetie. I wasn't worried about it."

She smiled and asked, "Did you have a nice night?"

"Yes, I did."

"No details, Mr. Mark?"

"Eat your breakfast," I said as I got up to say goodbye to Markie. I thought that she was a bit cheeky for a 13-year-old. She's gonna give her mom fits when she starts dating.

I found Markie getting dressed and I startled her by opening her bedroom door.

"Jeez, you scared me. I thought you'd left."

"Without getting a goodbye kiss?" I asked. "No way."

I kissed her and said, "Good morning."

"Good morning, where'd you run off to?" She asked.

"I didn't want to get caught in your bed."

"Oh, good idea."

"I was going to sleep on the couch, but it was late enough that I could just get up and have some coffee while I smoked some more of that cigar. I also cleaned our mess up out there."

"Thank you," she said. "Doesn't the cigar get nasty, sitting for a while?"

"Sometimes. I have some tricks that enable me to re-light them and they'll still be okay."

"I'm glad. That thing was expensive."

I nodded and said, "I have to get going, I need to do the triple S and get to work."

"Triple S?"

"Shit, shower, and shave."

"Ew! TMI."

"Billie," I said as I pulled her into a hug. "Thank you, for a wonderful night."