A Million to One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie didn't get to have a church wedding the first time, so that's what we did six months later in late June.

We decided after a lot of thought to adopt each other's kids. It was a hard decision. It was a lot of child support money thrown away, but Billie and I both made good money. We wouldn't hurt from it.

Getting Selene to sign was easy. All she asked for was to see the boys one more time. We flew out to San Francisco and she met us at the hotel.

She hugged the boys, cried, and said, "Please love your new mom and be happy. I really do love you and I hope my giving this to you, shows you that in some small way."

She left in tears. I thought it was strange, but I didn't care enough to ask why she would cry over losing something that she gave up so long ago. The boys took it well. They were curious to see what their old mom, as she would come to be known, looked like. They never missed her.

Mike was a different story. He absolutely refused to give up his parental rights. Knowing the kind of douchebag he was, I took a gamble and had a PI watch him for a couple of weeks.

It paid off. The scumbag was cheating on his pregnant wife. It only took one more phone call to him and a text of a picture of him and his office manager walking into a hotel to get him to sign. He even agreed to pay another year of child support to ensure that the PI report didn't accidentally get sent to his wife.

I wanted to send it anyway, but Billie talked me out of it. She's a softy.

So, now several years later, the story is over and a new one begins. Today I walk my daughter down the aisle and give her away to a nice young man named JR.

I remember a year ago, JR came to me and asked for my permission to marry my grown up, little girl. Three days later, I cried when Markie told us about the engagement and asked me to walk her down the aisle.

Last night after the rehearsal dinner, Billie and I had a drink with his mom and stepdad, Dave and Ann Lamers. They're good people and we get along with them and JR's dad and stepmom too. It's amazing how those four get along compared to Billie's and my ex's. They are like best friends. That must be some story.

She told us that she is giving them ownership interest in an apartment complex as a wedding present. "Nice gift", I thought. I'm just paying for the wedding. I am after all the Father of the bride.

***********

Ann, Dave, and, JR are from

Who Wants To Be Lonely

I Finally Found My Way

Coming Home