A Mindless Pet [A4M]

Story Info
Become the mindless pet you were meant to be.
1.1k words
3.45
10.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello darling,

Why don't you take a deep breath and just make sure you're nice and comfortable.

Let yourself focus on how the bed feels beneath you, how nice it is to just sink into it and relax, and let each breath you take relax you even further.

Could you imagine relaxing your hand so much that you can't move it?

That's the quality of relaxation we want to get you to right here.

I want you to start by just relaxing the muscles around your eyes so much, that as long as you hold onto that relaxation, your eye muscles won't work beyond continuing to read the words on this page.

As you do this, gently move your eyebrows up and down, with each downward stroke relaxing the muscles even further, reaching the point where all your facial muscles are just fully relaxed and unable to move.

Now stop moving those, and let a huge wave of relaxation flow from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. Feel that relaxation deepen with each line you read, letting your head droop a little as you read, but maintain control of one hand so you can keep scrolling.

Feel yourself sinking deeper into the surface below you, sinking and drifting into it.

Now in a moment, I'm going to ask you to close your eyes, but only for a moment before you open them again.

And every time those eyes close and open, you'll go twice as relaxed.

Eyes closed...now double your relaxation...

Feel that relaxation double once more as you close and open your eyes again

Feel yourself getting slightly more alert now, before letting that relaxation go even deeper as you close and open your eyes once more

And one more time, letting yourself fall deeper than you did before, getting fully relaxed into trance.

There's physical relaxation, but now there's also mental relaxation. In a moment I'm going to ask you to count down out loud from a hundred like this:

*100*...getting more relaxed...*99*.. deeper relaxed... doubling your mental relaxation with each number.

After just a few numbers, you will have relaxed your mind so much that there won't be any numbers left to say. You will have relaxed them right out of your mind

Begin now. Reading along slowly as you count down

That's right, brush the numbers away

Push them out, feel them fading away, letting your mind drip and drop deeper

Are they gone?

If they're gone, you can continue reading, letting these words draw you in further.

Feel the words sinking into your mind, worming their way down until there's nothing in here but these words, and you can't take your eyes off them no matter how much you try.

And these words drive away any other thought down here, leaving us alone

These words are your thoughts. There is nothing but these words, going on and on and on, sinking deeper as we reach the point in your mind where there is nothing but your eyes reading these words.

As you keep reading, as these words wash over your mind and sink through it, they stop any other thoughts from entering. Your mind becomes unable to think, each thought disappearing as quickly as it comes, leaving you unable to do anything but keep reading on and on and on like the good pet you are.

And it feels good to be all mindless like this doesn't it? All you need to do is stay here and keep reading, letting your mind drift away and enjoy this floaty, mindless trance you're in.

The longer you keep reading, the harder it becomes to make any thoughts at all, making you dumber with each passing word. But now that the words and thoughts are gone, we can't just leave that pretty brain all empty, we need to fill it up with something more... fun.

The more mindless you are, the longer this goes on, the more you feel yourself getting turned on. Whenever you enter this mindless state you will feel horny and be able to think about nothing but this neediness and how much you want to take care of it.

So you can let your hand drift along your body, starting at your lips. Let those fingers drift along those pretty lips, two fingers slipping in and out before drifting down to your neck, moving along there and even holding it slightly.

Let those fingers move down your body, tracing along your nipples, pinching and twisting them slightly too. And keep doing that, over and over, letting each touch of those nipples make you even more mindless, even more horny and needy.

Let that pleasure wash over you, going from those nipples to all over your body, making you gasp and even moan as any rational thought leaves you, making you the pretty and empty pet you want to be.

You can let that hand slip lower now, drifting down your body until it's right where you want it between your legs, rubbing against you nice and slow, almost absentmindedly at first, each stroke emptying your mind over and over again, building that neediness to a level you haven't felt all night.

And just when that neediness reaches its peak, your hand grips your cock, stroking up and down along it, just at the perfect speed you want. Your hand knows exactly how to please you, and it does just that, touching you exactly how you want to be, your hand twisting as it strokes up and down along you, making you groan into the pleasure.

You stay in this mindless state, just pleasing yourself until the world needs you again, and even then you'll have to struggle. Your pretty empty mind loves being in this blank, mindless state all horny and needy, and you'll have to fight it to get back.

And know that as soon as you see the word MINDLESS written in all capitals like this, or if someone you're with says the word mindless and snaps their fingers, you will return back to this state, back to this empty, horny, needy state until whoever you're with says you can come back to them.

In a moment, this file is going to come to an end, but you will stay as MINDLESS and needy as you are right now, letting this go on and on until the world needs you back. You'll lay here as this perfect, mindless little pet, and keep stroking your hand back and forth along you, letting the pleasure wash over you again and again until you come back.

Enjoy your night darling.