A Missed Opportunity

Story Info
A missed opportunity comes true.
1.4k words
4.33
2.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story starts out as true but then it changes to a ' what if' and the 'what if' is a factor of a missed opportunity by a matter of seconds.

I was maybe 22 years old and had been playing football, early evening, so I was in my games kit..... shorts, trainers and a tee shirt. After the game I headed straight to the toilets and sat down on the seat, pulled my shorts down and, feeling horny, I started to play with my cock. This place was quite well used for casual sex and had glory holes and peep holes and regular visitors. I could watch through as a stranger jerked off and he could watch me in turn. Sometimes I would reach under the gap at the bottom of the stall and wank someone off. On this particular evening not much was happening. I waited a bit longer and then eventually someone came into the next cubicle and locked the door. At this point it all went quiet and I waited for some signs of interest, a cough, a foot tap, some moving shadows... nothing.

I decided to get up and leave. But just at the point of opening the door and to my left a big fat cock started to feed it's way through a hole in the wall. I remember this very well. Just how that cock looked. It was cut and it was really built for doing bad things. It was kind of thick and dirty in a really horny way. Erect but still soft as well. Some cocks are sleek and beautiful and stiff and all of them are wonderful in their own way but this one belonged to an older guy and he and it was ready.

So there I am. Door just opening and my mind set on walking out and there's this invasion coming in on my left. A horny cock invasion.

On this particular day I walked out. But I wonder, even now, how it would have been if I had waited just a few seconds more.

........................

Here I am sat on the toilet seat slowly stroking my cock and I look up and I see this fat cock begin to slide through a hole in the cubicle wall. I stand up and coming closer I start to gently feel it. It feels wonderful. The big soft head, and the length of it in my hand and then I start to gently stroke it, wank it up and down. I can see the slit too and its wet and I push my tongue in there and then take the whole head in my mouth. At this point my cock is hard as hell and I'm really turned on. But then my cock friend pulls out of my mouth and backwards through the hole and I'm left there thinking... 'what happened? Is that it?'

There's some rustling next door and then his door unlocks and he opens it and then he's standing in front of my door knocking gently. ' There's no one here.. let me in". At this point I'm pretty scared but it's mixed up too with extreme arousal. He gets more insistent. 'Come on. Let me in'. I give in and unlock the door and then this elderly gentleman, maybe in his mid fifties quickly steps inside and locks the door behind him. I'm in trouble now.

Give him a name. Jack.

There's something that's hard to resist about an older guy who wants to fuck you. There's was a definite tone to his voice and some mild threat and anyway here I am, locked in with this big man in a cubicle with my shorts down around my ankles, and I know I can't do anything much other than what he is about to tell me to do. And somewhere the truth of it is that this is what I want. I want to be fucked, but it's all happening a bit too fast.

At first he whispers to me. Jack does. 'I think you enjoyed my cock back there through the wall and I just had to come and see your beautiful cock for myself in return, now that's only fair isn't it? And I can play with it and watch you pump your warm juice out all over the floor. And I want to enjoy your beautiful body too and your sweet young bottom. So now I want you to take all your clothes off, here, now, and be naked for me. You will do that for me won't you?'

At this point Jack reaches over and pulls my shirt up and over my head then motions me to sit down to take off my shorts and shoes and socks. I have no ability to do other than what he tells me to do. He then orders me to stand up. I am now completely naked in this cubicle with a stranger. Jack starts to gently feel around my balls, playing with them between his fingers and then he runs his warm hand up my shaft and it feels amazing. He reaches round behind me and strokes my bottom too, running a finger down my crack just touching my entrance. Then he pulls his own trousers down letting his cock spring out. It is magnificent. So hot. So horny. 'Come on boy. Put your hand around my cock'. That feels really good doesn't it?'

I wrap my hands around his cock and start to move up and down while he fondles me. 'Now I want you to sit down and take my cock in your mouth like you were before'. I sit down and he brings his cock up to my face and I open my mouth and his hot cock slides in and I get my mouth as wet as I can and he starts sliding in and out and I can feel his big ball sack too and he fucks my face like this for a while. I know now that you can take a cock a whole lot deeper but that's not happening today. I think Jack knows that too. It still feels really hot for him.

'Now I want you to stand up and turn around and lean over and hold onto that pipe at the back of the toilet while I have a look at your sweet bottom.' I do as he tells me. He strokes my cheeks and opens them gently and then he touches my hole with a wet finger and probes it. He starts to slowly fingerfuck me. And it feels fucking amazing. Then he kneels down and starts to fuck me with his tongue too, pushing it in as deep as it will go and I just melt with these new sensations.

By now I realise where this is going. Jack pushes two fingers deeper into me, sliding into my wet hole, opening me out. I can't believe I'm doing this but I want his cock inside me and his cum too. Jack oils his cock up. I guess he came prepared and then he starts to slide his shaft up and down my crack. He reaches around wanking my cock, then guides his cockhead to my entrance and starts to push. I can feel him splitting me open and it fucking hurts. I am sweating now and squirming and I want it to stop and I want to cry out but I know I can't do that and then all of a sudden it's in me, the head is in me and he rests there allowing me to get used to it and my muscles to adjust. It stings like hell. And I'm sweating some more and I feel impaled and pinned by this huge penis in my young virgin bottom.

Jack doesn't wait very long. No. He just pushes in a bit deeper, a bit at a time and then pulls out slowly allowing me to get used to these fucked up sensations, so full, so dirty, so horny. Then he starts pumping in and out and I can hear his breathing rasp and the next moment he squirts his juice in me and it all goes wet inside and slippery and I just cum myself squirting semen out and crying silently at this massive release. It's all over so quickly and I don't want him to pull out yet, I want this to carry on for a bit longer, this filled up wet sensation.

That was it really. Eventually he pulled out and offered me his wet cock to lick clean which I did gladly with the taste of his sperm, salty and thick and then he left and I locked the door behind him and got my clothes back on again and just sat down on the seat feeling raw and fulfilled all at the same time. That was big. That a was one big sexy cock.